Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 6th, 2019, 08:12 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
Where do you want to hunt?" Sweetbreeze asked Simplefeather. Her pinkish fur felt good in the wind.
"well, if i knew, i wouldn't be asking you, not to sound rude," she responded uncomfortably. the female knew that sweetbreeze was simply trying to be courteous and friendly, but simplefeather wasn't the most lenient when it came to people avoiding answering her inquiries. her ear twitched awkwardly, making her feel more self-conscious and insecure than she had before. the warrior shook herself in an attempt to calm her nerves, looking at sweetbreeze intensely.
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 6th, 2019, 08:23 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekitt View Post
"well, if i knew, i wouldn't be asking you, not to sound rude," she responded uncomfortably. the female knew that sweetbreeze was simply trying to be courteous and friendly, but simplefeather wasn't the most lenient when it came to people avoiding answering her inquiries. her ear twitched awkwardly, making her feel more self-conscious and insecure than she had before. the warrior shook herself in an attempt to calm her nerves, looking at sweetbreeze intensely.
How about over there?" Sweetbreeze said and pointed her tail over to the direction.
Old February 6th, 2019, 09:35 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Randompaw glanced around for his new mentor, Finchwing.

@Cave
Finchwing stepped out from the warrior's den and spotted her new apprentice. Awww! he's so cute I could just squish him! She internalized her thoughts and approached him with a soft but calm attitude."Hi Randompaw, are you ready to start becoming a warrior today," Her voice was kind and somewhat lighthearted.
Old February 6th, 2019, 10:11 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverkit~ View Post
How about over there?" Sweetbreeze said and pointed her tail over to the direction.
simplefeather nodded agreeably. "sure, that sounds about fine," she responded, padding in the direction of which sweetbreeze was pointing her tail.

// to the territory? //
i’m smiling too”

---

Old February 7th, 2019, 10:50 AM
A Little More Action

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Finchwing stepped out from the warrior's den and spotted her new apprentice. Awww! he's so cute I could just squish him! She internalized her thoughts and approached him with a soft but calm attitude."Hi Randompaw, are you ready to start becoming a warrior today," Her voice was kind and somewhat lighthearted.
Randompaw bounced on his paws, which looked a little silly because he was so large. "Yes, Finchwing!" He said excitedly. "What's first? Hunting? Fighting? Collecting moss?"

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old February 7th, 2019, 09:25 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Randompaw bounced on his paws, which looked a little silly because he was so large. "Yes, Finchwing!" He said excitedly. "What's first? Hunting? Fighting? Collecting moss?"
Finchwing gave a light chuckle to the apprentice, "let's see, collecting moss for the elders, queens, and medicine cat seems like a good idea for a first assignment. Don't worry I'll help you out with it, I don't think its fair that you do all the work by yourself." Finchwing paused and looked down at her apprentice "Follow me, I know a great place for moss," she said as if trying to keep a secret in a playful manner.
Old February 8th, 2019, 07:39 AM
A Little More Action

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cave View Post
Finchwing gave a light chuckle to the apprentice, "let's see, collecting moss for the elders, queens, and medicine cat seems like a good idea for a first assignment. Don't worry I'll help you out with it, I don't think its fair that you do all the work by yourself." Finchwing paused and looked down at her apprentice "Follow me, I know a great place for moss," she said as if trying to keep a secret in a playful manner.
"Great!" Randompaw said, smiling. If he were a dog, his tail would be wagging. "Lead the way, oh great and wise mentor!"

Travel light and see the world right
You’ll never know if you never go

”Who, me? Couldn’t be!”

Reading gives you someplace to go when you have to stay where you are~
Old February 8th, 2019, 07:43 AM
A wet sack of potatoes

My Mood: Starving

[owo I'm just gonna start now]

Milkyway lay in a corner of the large camp, kneading his paws against the uneven turf. His chocolate-brown pelt was groomed to perfection, and his belly was stuffed to the max. He wasn't even tired, just bored, and Milkyway hated being bored. The young tom turned his crown to scan the camp for other felines to converse with, tail twitching at the envy he felt at their developed bonds, although he had just recently joined.

~Hewo, this is your little sack of potatoes here !~

~Always OPEN to rp~

~Always hungry~

Check out my art!: https://www.deviantart.com/nighttail55

~ WIP Charrie Site https://ahungrypotato.wixsite.com/ah...hunderclan-wco ~
Old February 8th, 2019, 10:19 PM
The lone cat

Brenken slowly limps around thunderclan territory blood dripping form his right eye and left leg he stops and lays down to rest his leg but hoping that no cat fallows the blood trail he left behind as he looks up to just see leaves and thinks
Old February 8th, 2019, 11:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Everglare was a sassy sort of cat, who enjoyed teasing cats, just as long as she ‘won’. “It’s hard to not notice me,” the she-cat teased pridefully. “I guess you’re just very lucky I was in here.” The muddy brown cat giggled at how proud he was of bringing her a piece of prey he had freshly killed. It was almost a apprentice-like pride, and Everglare thought it was adorable. ”Congratalations,” she said saucily, “I’m sure your mentor will be proud of you!” The she-cat smiled to show she appreciated the gesture, and then crouched down to eat the mouse.

Just as soon as she bit into the mouse, Everglare was hit by that question, so clearly about Goosepaw. She looked away, and tried to pull herself together. Just put on your cute act Ever. Yet when she spoke for once it wasn’t an act. She was genuinely sad. She swallowed her bite and then looked up at Passionstar. “I’m sure she’ll be happy in ShadowClan....” Everglare trailed off, “But I miss her so much.” She left off the part about how sometimes she found herself blaming Goosepaw for leaving, when she shouldn’t have been. StarClan had said that Goosepaw needed to become ShadowClan’s medicine cat apprentice, and somehow that didn’t make Everglare feel any better. Now her kit was away in another clan, and Everglare couldn’t do anything to stop it. “Why did she have to go?”

By this point in their friendship, Passionstar knew how sassy Everglare could be. He always thought it was funny how she acted, and he never held her attitude against her at all because sometimes he just found it humorous. He couldn't help but purr when she congratulated him, a soft laugh escaping his maw towards the she cat. Passionstar was content to just be in her presence, whether they talked or not, it was relaxing to just sit down for a few minutes before he needed to start moving about. Of course, even if she did manage to put on a brave face, Passionstar could almost easily pester her into her genuine mood because watching your kit go to another clan before they were even a warrior was sometimes really sad because Passionstar remembered his brother leaving and not being able to do anything about it because Burn was set on leaving, and it made Passionstar sad, so part of him understood the pain Everglare was going through when it came to losing family. ''Having such a large responsibility is gonna be tough on her shoulders, but no doubt I bet she will be able to pull through.'' The tom tried to comfort Everglare by letting her know that Goosepaw could handle anything thrown at her, so she might be happy in Shadowclan. ''Being a medicine cat is a rewarding experience, you know. Even though you have a cat's life in the palm of your paw, it is a dedication and a heartwrenching experience, so whenever you see Goosepaw, I'm sure you'll be proud of everything she became.'' Passionstar added.

The only question he couldn't answer or comfort her about was when she asked why her kit had to go. Passionstar was at a lost of what to tell the she cat. ''The stars called her to go.'' That was the simple answer, right? The stars never lied, so if they wanted Goosepaw to live in shadowclan, then it was a sure deal. ''Everything happens for a reason,'' The tom commented, gently moving his tail to brush against her flank in comfort. ''Besides, I'm sure she will visit and remember who gave her life and loved her, and if she don't, I'll talk sense into the molly to remind her that her mother still exists.'' He laughed softly, trying to lighten the situation.
Closed Thread