Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 7th, 2016, 05:19 AM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Rockstar;1589]"They shouldn't have to," Greykit mewed.[/QUOTE]

"Oh be quiet" icekit said as she watched her father she wantedto be just like him brave, strong, and fast, but she was so small

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:00 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Stormpelt

The tortoiseshell tabby tom gave a smile to the young molly. "I'm Orchidkit," he introduced himself after she had herself, he seemed proud of his name despite it being a bit girly due to an orchid being a flower, but he puffed out his fluffy chest nonetheless. He looked Timberkit up and down for a moment, still smiling at her. Even at his young age, the tom tended to be a bit of a flirt towards other cats, though he didn't really mean anything by it and believed that his actions were harmless. "Now why is a pretty kit like you out of the nursery? It's starting to become leaf-bare, wouldn't the nursery be warming at this time?" He tried to sound more... mature than he actually was, and silently applaud himself.

Last edited by Hexict; October 7th, 2016 at 02:46 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:05 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

[ QUOTE=Hexict;1652]@Stormpelt

The tortoiseshell tabby tom gave a smile to the young molly. "I'm Orchidkit," he introduced himself after she had herself, he seemed proud of his name despite it being a bit girly due to an orchid being a flower, but he puffed out his fluffy chest nonetheless. He looked Timberkit up and down for a moment, still smiling at her. Even at his young age, the tom tended to be a bit of a flirt towards other cats, though he didn't really mean anything by it and believed that his actions were harmless. "Now why is a pretty kit like you out of the nursery? It's starting to become leaf-bare, wouldn't the nursery be warming at this time?" He tried to sound more... mature than he actually was, and silently applaud himself.
[/QUOTE]

'Orchidkit?', the litttle she cat thought as she stopped making herself look so small. She could tell by his posture that he seemed a bit proud of himself. She started too think that this kit was a bit funny so she started too laugh a little. Then being called a ´pretty kit'her cheeks turned a bit pink and she looked down at the ground. ¨I just wanted too explore a little....And the nursery was getting loud..¨, she muttered.
Old October 7th, 2016, 08:12 AM

The tom's smile grew as he noticed her blushing. Orchidkit gave a quick nod as she explained her reasoning for being in the clearing. "I know, right? It's seemed to be getting more and more crowded as well," he mewed, and glanced past the smaller kit and towards the nursery entrance. He couldn't believe that he'd have to wait three more moons before he could become an apprentice. The nursery had lost it's homey feeling on him - when he was young he use to love it, so warm and comforting, but now it was too loud, too crowded and even too warm, especially in green-leaf. "Welp, escaping to the clearing is definitely a step up," he mewed, and gave a quick glance around. "But why stop there?" He flicked his fluffy tail towards the camp entrance. "You know it's not uncommon for kits to sneak out..." he mewed, he was offering sneaking out with Timberkit, and he smile turned a more mischievous one as he did.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Pungeon Master

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceclaw View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockstar View Post
"They shouldn't have to," Greykit mewed.
"Oh be quiet" icekit said as she watched her father she wantedto be just like him brave, strong, and fast, but she was so small
"You be quiet," Greykit mumbled, while he sat next to Dawnfrost. His father was indeed brave and strong, but her mother was smart and a skilled fighter. He wanted to be like her when he became a warrior.

Lightningkit's small voice practically yawned, "Why don't both of you be quiet?"
Old October 7th, 2016, 01:54 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Leafkit limped in, her eyes dull and pelt ruffled. "H-hello?"

Moo.

Last edited by Abstracted Dog; October 7th, 2016 at 01:55 PM.
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: bump after 24 hrs!!
My Mood: Fine

Icebreeze exited the warrior's den. She yawned, since it was just dawn, and sat down by the entrance of the warrior's den. Icebreeze glanced around the clearing, spotting some other cats.
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:45 PM

Northpaw's ears flicked as he heard someone enter the den, and he turned to see a kit standing in the entrance. "Hello," the apprentice mewed, giving her a friendly smile. It took him a bit to notice her paw, and quickly made his way towards the younger cat. "Are you okay?" He instantly scolded himself after the words found their way out. Of course she's not! Her paw is hurt, and she wouldn't come here if she was fine. The dark grey tabby quickly glanced back at Zerosight for a moment, but returned towards the kit. He bit his lip for a moment and tried to think about what was appropriate to ask. "How'd this happened? Was anyone else hurt?" He pelt started to heat up at the question, having a slight panic attack. He wasn't sure why, he'd seen Zerosight attend to multiple patients at the same time. But still, Northpaw felt a bit overwhelmed by the whole medicine cat life, still not too use to it yet. He also didn't want her injury to be the result of some sort of fight, or have anyone else be hurt.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 7th, 2016, 02:57 PM
STORM

[ QUOTE=Hexict;1768]The tom's smile grew as he noticed her blushing. Orchidkit gave a quick nod as she explained her reasoning for being in the clearing. "I know, right? It's seemed to be getting more and more crowded as well," he mewed, and glanced past the smaller kit and towards the nursery entrance. He couldn't believe that he'd have to wait three more moons before he could become an apprentice. The nursery had lost it's homey feeling on him - when he was young he use to love it, so warm and comforting, but now it was too loud, too crowded and even too warm, especially in green-leaf. "Welp, escaping to the clearing is definitely a step up," he mewed, and gave a quick glance around. "But why stop there?" He flicked his fluffy tail towards the camp entrance. "You know it's not uncommon for kits to sneak out..." he mewed, he was offering sneaking out with Timberkit, and he smile turned a more mischievous one as he did.[/QUOTE]

Timberkit then looked back up at the young tom and nodded her head agreeing on wheat he said. ¨Well you look like you are coming close too being an apprentice so I guess why you would feel that way..¨, The small she cat muttered as she shifted her paw a little. She still remembered the argument that went on in the clearing moments ago. She felt uncomfortable in the nursery with the yelling kits and mothers.´I don´t like one bit..´, her mind drifted off a bit until the tom mentioned sneaking out of camp. he was highly against the idea but she wanted too know what was beyond the nursery and the camp. The little kit stared at Orchidkit for a few seconds and started too battle the idea and finally came too a decision. ¨I want too see whats outside of the caamp!¨
Old October 7th, 2016, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
Northpaw's ears flicked as he heard someone enter the den, and he turned to see a kit standing in the entrance. "Hello," the apprentice mewed, giving her a friendly smile. It took him a bit to notice her paw, and quickly made his way towards the younger cat. "Are you okay?" He instantly scolded himself after the words found their way out. Of course she's not! Her paw is hurt, and she wouldn't come here if she was fine. The dark grey tabby quickly glanced back at Zerosight for a moment, but returned towards the kit. He bit his lip for a moment and tried to think about what was appropriate to ask. "How'd this happened? Was anyone else hurt?" He pelt started to heat up at the question, having a slight panic attack. He wasn't sure why, he'd seen Zerosight attend to multiple patients at the same time. But still, Northpaw felt a bit overwhelmed by the whole medicine cat life, still not too use to it yet. He also didn't want her injury to be the result of some sort of fight, or have anyone else be hurt.
"N-no.. It was only me.." She looked for a moment, embarrassed by how she had done it. "I was out of camp.. and I tripped on a stump.. I slid on my one paw and slammed into a tree.." She looked up nervously. "I-I know I wasn't supposed to be out.."

Moo.
Closed Thread