Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Alone in the woods |F|
by Shrew
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:15 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by Shrew
Today 11:08 AM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:53 AM
WindClan Training...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 10:48 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:45 AM

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:32 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Scarletblood shrugged,” You were different clearly, Deadkit never cries himself to sleep. He is completely normal. He doesn’t pester me. He just does as told never asks to play, now that I think about it...I’ve never let him play maybe that’s why he’s never asked. I’m sorry your kithood was so awful, Deadkit’s isn’t. He gets fed and can sleep in my nest. I told him truthfully that his parents are rouges and probably abandoned him at the border or lost him there.” She was rather erritated by Moonfur’s rage
"You didn't even try to love him though. How do you think he really feels? Poor thing probley sucks up to you because he's afraid to be toss away! I don't need your silly pity!" Moonfur said, backing off. Her tail lashed back and forth.
Old November 6th, 2017, 08:33 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"You didn't even try to love him though. How do you think he really feels? Poor thing probley sucks up to you because he's afraid to be toss away! I don't need your silly pity!" Moonfur said, backing off. Her tail lashed back and forth.
Scarletblood started to realize what Moonfur was saying yet also didn’t,” Wow. Your right. I don’t hide my true opinion well...truthfully I never even wanted my biological kits, but I hide that better I suppose. I probably should fake it better by treating him like my kits.” She meowed

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 7th, 2017, 07:47 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Hollowkit approached Oakenshade, I hope he doesn’t mind kits...well if I puff my chest up, he’ll pressume I’m an apprentice, right? he puffed his chest up attempting to look larger,” Hello Oakenshade. How are you doing?” He meowed, he had boosted his confidence through Fallenstream. He knew perfectly well that if Fallenstream would do that for him, he’d ask Russetstar to appoint him as my mentor. Why worry about my mentor, I know it’ll be Fallenstream, right?
Oakenshade was in the middle of grooming his chest whenmovment at the corner of his eye fought hiskeen gaze. He slowly turned his head toward the young kit, studying him. Hollowkit. Yes, that was his name. Oakenshade quite liked the little kit. "Hello Hollowkit." He rumbled, a small smile slipping over his maw. "How are you this morning?"

Last edited by Undercover; November 7th, 2017 at 07:47 AM.
Old November 7th, 2017, 08:16 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Oakenshade was in the middle of grooming his chest whenmovment at the corner of his eye fought hiskeen gaze. He slowly turned his head toward the young kit, studying him. Hollowkit. Yes, that was his name. Oakenshade quite liked the little kit. "Hello Hollowkit." He rumbled, a small smile slipping over his maw. "How are you this morning?"
Hollowkit sighed realizing he couldn’t trick Oakenshade that he’s an apprentice,” My morning is good.” He was extremely greatful to Fallenstream for making him not a quiet antisocial kit, thanks to Fallenstream he was brave and talkitive.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 7th, 2017, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Hollowkit sighed realizing he couldn’t trick Oakenshade that he’s an apprentice,” My morning is good.” He was extremely greatful to Fallenstream for making him not a quiet antisocial kit, thanks to Fallenstream he was brave and talkitive.
Oakenshade purred. The young tom before was growing into a fine young cat. He whisked his tail from around his paws and let it dance lightly over the dry earth. "That's good," he purred. "You're going to Ben made an apprentice soon, right?" Oakenshade gave a crookedness smile. "You're going to grow to big for the nursery soon, at the rates you're going!"
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Oakenshade purred. The young tom before was growing into a fine young cat. He whisked his tail from around his paws and let it dance lightly over the dry earth. "That's good," he purred. "You're going to Ben made an apprentice soon, right?" Oakenshade gave a crookedness smile. "You're going to grow to big for the nursery soon, at the rates you're going!"
Hollowkit started to smile then his eyes grew wide and a scowl half-formed,” YOUR APPRENTICE!?” He breathed as his eyes grew smaller,” sorry...I was expecting to be Fallenstream’s apprentice.” He meowed skipping the last question How am I not Fallenstream’s apprentice, that’s impossible? Why would Fallenstream help me gain bravery, confidence, and all the skills required to become deputy, then not mentor me?! Grr...Maybe Oakenshade doesn’t know our bond and is joking around and I didn’t realize that? Yes, that’s it....it was just a joke, but I should still check with Fallenstream about that...

Old November 8th, 2017, 07:15 AM

Quote:
Hollowkit started to smile then his eyes grew wide and a scowl half-formed,” YOUR APPRENTICE!?” He breathed as his eyes grew smaller,” sorry...I was expecting to be Fallenstream’s apprentice.” He meowed skipping the last question How am I not Fallenstream’s apprentice, that’s impossible? Why would Fallenstream help me gain bravery, confidence, and all the skills required to become deputy, then not mentor me?! Grr...Maybe Oakenshade doesn’t know our bond and is joking around and I didn’t realize that? Yes, that’s it....it was just a joke, but I should still check with Fallenstream about that...

Oakenshade blinked, startled at the kit's reaction. He hadn't said anything about Howllowkit being his apprentice. He took a moment to reflect, and twitched an ear. Exactly, he said nothing of the sorts.

"Why do you say that?" Oakenshade asked, flicking his tail as his gaze fixed on the kit before him. "I never said anything about being your mentor." The golden furred male made sure his voice was questioning, not threatening. That was the last thing he needed

Last edited by Undercover; November 8th, 2017 at 07:16 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 07:17 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Oakenshade blinked, startled at the kit's reaction. He hadn't said anything about Howllowkit being his apprentice. He took a moment to reflect, and twitched an ear. Exactly, he said nothing of the sorts.

"Why do you say that?" Oakenshade asked, flicking his tail as his gaze fixed on the kit before him. "I never said anything about being your mentor." The golden furred male made sure his voice was questioning, not threatening. That was the last thing he needed
(Awesome. I misread instead of been I saw my haha)
Hollowkit realized he misheard,” Oh sorry. I misheard you. I thought you said you were my mentor.” He shook his head a little I just misheard him, I can calm down.

Old November 8th, 2017, 07:26 AM

Quote:
(Awesome. I misread instead of been I saw my haha)
Hollowkit realized he misheard,” Oh sorry. I misheard you. I thought you said you were my mentor.” He shook his head a little I just misheard him, I can calm down.
(Meh, no problem.)
Oakenshade purred, reassured by the kit's apology. "No problem," he meowed, resting his long, thick tail for a second on Howllowkit's small shoulders. "It happens to everycat." Oakenshade' she gaze strayed to a falling leaf before turning back to him. "Are you looking forward to being an apprentice, though?"

Last edited by Undercover; November 8th, 2017 at 07:27 AM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Meh, no problem.)
Oakenshade purred, reassured by the kit's apology. "No problem," he meowed, resting his long, thick tail for a second on Howllowkit's small shoulders. "It happens to everycat." Oakenshade' she gaze strayed to a falling leaf before turning back to him. "Are you looking forward to being an apprentice, though?"
He nodded,” Yeah. I’m going to be Fallenstream’s apprentice since Fallenstream always is chatting to me and helped me build confidence and spends time with me.” He couldn’t imagine Fallenstream wouldn’t be his mentor.