Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[P] So what if the birds...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:07 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by paris
Today 10:00 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by MangofDoom
Today 09:53 AM
As Swift as the Crow...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:38 AM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by marshy
Today 09:29 AM

Old April 26th, 2024, 09:56 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
╔══•●•══╗

note: he does not have these scars yet.
◦•otterkit•◦
he/him | 4 moons | ShadowClan
[3/10]
Purrks: N/A
[tags; @Starphobia ]
╚══•●•══╝

Otterkit yawned. He rolled his eyes at some apprentice yowling about hunting. Unimportant. He was a kit, after all. He smirked as another apprentice yelled at the first one. Serves them right. he thought smugly. He saw an apprentice sitting in the corner of camp, his gray fur like a pale moon and his orange splotches like mini suns. He had seen this apprentice before, but he couldn't remember his name.

Otterkit walked past the apprentice, not wanting to talk but wanting to introduce himself. Otterkit flicked his ears meaningfully and waved his tail. He wondered if the apprentice would get his silent signal. He let his mind drift off for one second and he was back in that clearing as Father's claws dripped with Otterkit's blood, with his brother jeering Father on. Mother's expression at first looked like pure hatred, but he saw past that, to the guilt, apology, and the 'wishing i didn't have to do this'. He shook his head, clearing the memory away... for now.

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Silentpaw
Dilute torbie tom with a short stubby tail and deep blue eyes that seems purple in certain angles or light
He/They | 7 Moons | Silent
[18/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Silentpaw dropped fresh-kill onto the fresh-kill pile before strudging over to an isolated corner of ShadowClan camp, letting out an exhausted and irritated sigh, he sat down, twitching his tail. Was this what it was like to be an apprentice? He was exhausted and aching every single night after training, wishing he wouldn't wake up in the morning.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw a kit glancing at him.
What the hell is he staring at..? Silentpaw's eyes twitched but he overal expression remained cold, expressionless, unchanging. That didn't last long, the kit decided to start walking towards him.
Oh. Oh hell no.
Silentpaw's tail twitched in annoyance as the kit walked past him, tail waving and ear twitching. He wasn't in time to talk to mere kit! He had much better things than to talk. Silentpaw suddenly wished he had been out training. This was horrible.

He decided to completely ignore the kit, for he had no reason to awknowledge him. Rude? He didn't care. Whatever for the kit to take the hint that he did not want to talk.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!

Last edited by Starphobia; April 27th, 2024 at 05:39 PM.
Old April 28th, 2024, 03:41 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

•Stoat Leap•
• She/Her • Queen • No Purrks

StoatLeap was sat proud and tall, tail curling over her paws as she kept her focus fixed on the kitten beside her, tick kit, he recently hadn’t been making any improvements in his behaviour despite fixing the way he spoke ever so slightly and at least attempting to make friends. Other than those few and far between things he was becoming further and further away from what future she had planned for him and his kin. With a slight scowl now placed upon her face at the memory or the kittens reaction to the conversation addressing their lack of formality and how disgusting the way they acted was, they were snivelling and sobbing like the other prey kittens would. ‘ Fix the way your sitting.’ Stoat Leap muttered down toward TickKit, stars it made her annoyed when the little runt didnt try.

[Tick Kit]
[Purrks- Bewitched/Constant Hunger-Chill of Death-Shadow Fiend-Lyrebirds Lullaby]
[He Him] - [Shadowclan Kit] - [4 Moons]

TickKit had his eyes fixed on hid paws, trying his best to remain quiet and formal looking like mother and rose kit did. His tail was curled over his little muddy paws and his usually rounded eyes were forcefully being kept more narrow in order to look as judging as Mother did. At the sudden words disrupting his busy little thoughts about all his favourite things TickKit let out a squeak and nodded puffing out his chest and straightening his back, shuffling for a good moment or two to adjust the way he sat. ‘Is this good Mother?’ TickKit blinked a few times, ears pricked as he waited for an answer. After along moment of silence he let out a soft mumble and took his gaze back to his paws. Maybe Mother just wasn’t in a talking mood today.

(Lazy and rushed activity post )

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old April 29th, 2024, 06:48 PM
Moving Forward

Bump Policy: after 3 days, I've been much more active recently.
My Mood: Busy

Flamegaze watched what little she could see of the clouds above and plotted.
(lazy activity post)
Flamegaze|Character Creator|Random Art Shop

Last edited by Frozen Reign; April 29th, 2024 at 06:49 PM.
Old April 29th, 2024, 08:22 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

Amberfern stretched, prepared to start training Rainpaw. Nervousness filled her, this was her first apprentice she'd be training. If she didn't train this cat then someone else would, and she would probably be punished for not training and preparing for clan life. No. That won't happen she muttered to herself, shaking those thoughts away. "Rainpaw, get ready, we're going to head out soon!" She'd called to Rainpaw. Maybe someone could help her with the territory tour, she wasn't familiar with the land herself. She scanned the clearing for any cat that wasn't preoccupied with something, maybe they could help her. Her eyes landed on a gray and white she-cat, she'll do. "Hey, uh... can you help me with something?" She called over the cat she spotted.

Rainpaw- @SuspiciousMindz
Lynxshade- @Wingnettle

Last edited by Warriorsfan9054.1; April 29th, 2024 at 08:24 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 06:50 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

At the sound of her name, Dawnstar groaned but did part an eyelid from where she was resting just outside her den. The scent of blood wafted toward her nose causing her to growl low in the back throat. The bulky feline gathered her paws underneath her and walked over to where Alderblossom stood over a dead Ospreysplash. Lovely. "What happened?" She asked, lifting her golden orbs to the injured warrior.

[ this was posted before she went missing and before my suspension so- ]

Alderblossom closed her eyes and took a deep breath. ´´One of ThunderClan´s warriors - Redhawk, to be exact - crossed our border and killed Ospreysplash. I had been out hunting whenever I heard the commotion, but Ospreysplash had been killed before I reached them. I managed to drive Redhawk off, and I gave her a few scars to remember ShadowClan by.´´

The tortoiseshell was holding a hind leg off the ground, and blood glistened between her eyes due to the wound Redhawk had managed to land. ´´I understand if you do not wish for me to join in on our raid on ThunderClan when the time comes, but I had to let you know about Ospreysplash.´´

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; April 30th, 2024 at 06:51 AM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 09:56 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estelle View Post

So many kittens apprenticed last meeting, and though she had already congratulated some – such as Sleepypaw – Nightshiver had been wanting to check up on Brownpaw. The young one, not often spotted in the company of others; the forever queen had been meaning to for a while now, but had not found the chance up until now. Padding closer to the newly named apprentice, she offered a little smile, eyes fond.
“Con,,congratulations.”
She mew, genuinely happy for the young one.
“How,, has, everything,,, b-been,,, so far,,?”
It had only been a little while, but she hoped it was good – she hoped the young one was alright.

[ @zozelen ]

"Oh! Ah... Hello, Nightshiver!", Brownpaw squeaked, not noticing the white-furred queen approach her. "You mean me being an apprentice, right? Um, I think everything is going good so far... I went on my first patrol. And I still have a lot more to learn!" The young she-cat smiled wistfully- the thought of training and learning things excited her. Brownpaw wasn't quite sure what she would be learning, but whatever it was she was ready.

"And how have you been doing? Oh, and how's the nursery?" Brownpaw briefly considered mentioning that sometimes, just a little bit, she missed sleeping in her old nest... but she didn't want Nightshiver to think being an apprentice was bad. She liked her new den a lot too! The old one was just... familiar. And everything felt extra soft. Was there a way to make the apprentice's den softer?

(this takes place before boulderclaw's execution.)
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; April 30th, 2024 at 09:58 PM.
Old April 30th, 2024, 11:14 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish

Activity Post

BeetleJuice sat by the warriors den, their tail flicking back and forth.

BubbleBunny sat around the clearing, munching on a piece of prey.

LionPaw sat by the nursery, playing with LeechKit.
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:00 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

bitternpaw
he/him // 7 moons // shc apprentice

---

Okay, he was sure that he was going to go absolutely crazy in this camp. Claws dig into the dirt anxiously as he stares around from clan member to clan member, once again wishing that a warrior would take pity upon him and take him out to do... Something. Anything. With a sigh, his head rests upon the paws that are settled in front of him, narrowed eyes keeping a close watch for an ounce of action. Seriously, when was something interesting going to happen around here? Didn't anyone hunt any more? Were patrols just not happening since Vultureidiot up and got demoted? Siiiiigh.

[ open ]

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:04 AM
too busy drawing cats.

Bump Policy: whenever :p

ShadowClan Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post
bitternpaw

---

Okay, he was sure that he was going to go absolutely crazy in this camp. Claws dig into the dirt anxiously as he stares around from clan member to clan member, once again wishing that a warrior would take pity upon him and take him out to do... Something. Anything. With a sigh, his head rests upon the paws that are settled in front of him, narrowed eyes keeping a close watch for an ounce of action. Seriously, when was something interesting going to happen around here? Didn't anyone hunt any more? Were patrols just not happening since Vultureidiot up and got demoted? Siiiiigh.

[ open ]

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Mistydawn's familiar, gray rosetted pelt was slipping out into the clearing from inside the woven branches of the warriors' den. With a yawn, the she-cat stretched each leg in turn, blinking a few times to let her eyes adjust to the light.

Spotting the apprentice, Mistydawn waved a greeting to Bitternpaw with her tail, green eyes friendly. ''Hi!'' She called over. ''Would you like to go hunting?''

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:10 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Mistydawn
AFAB - She / Her
ShadowClan Warrior
No Current Purrks

Mistydawn's familiar, gray rosetted pelt was slipping out into the clearing from inside the woven branches of the warriors' den. With a yawn, the she-cat stretched each leg in turn, blinking a few times to let her eyes adjust to the light.

Spotting the apprentice, Mistydawn waved a greeting to Bitternpaw with her tail, green eyes friendly. ''Hi!'' She called over. ''Would you like to go hunting?''

bitternpaw

---

An ear twitches when he's approached by some warrior he's never seen before. Maybe she was new or maybe he just wasn't observant enough-- but he was very observant so maybe he was actually just crazy or something. When the offer to hunt is put out there he's immediately sitting up, golden hues wide and eager, tail twitching behind him.

"Yes."

It's short and sweet and all that's needed, right? There was no need to explain how he was feeling, how he was doing, how anything was doing at all. All he needed was for a warrior to take him hunting and that's that. Thank the Stars that someone out there answered his pathetic cry for activity.

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !