Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
so long, my luckless...
by silver.
Last post by silver.
Today 07:02 PM
batpaw mentor finder!
by silver.
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:56 PM
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by glitch
Today 06:54 PM
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 06:52 PM

Old November 21st, 2016, 09:34 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

The fire was looming in the distance, burning down everything it touched and tearing it apart. The roar of it was but a faint whisper to the cat who raced across the moors, pelt bristled. There were so many emotions slashing through her as her claws dug into the dirt, sending it flying as she raced forward. Terror, worry, anger, sadness. Those four were what overcame her most, but only the fear and worry was visible now. She reached the top of a hill near the border shared with ShadowClan and slowed, turning to stare at the orange, yellow, and red glow that had claimed so many trees and was starting to lap at the grasses of the hearth. Sucking in a breath, she fought the urge to return home. Her mother had already called for an evacuation, everyone would be safe and alright. But Liontuft, she didn't know if he was okay. The fire hadn't even neared the marshes, but worry for the tom lured her more than anything else. Taking a deep breath she turned and began to race down the sloop, picking up speed with the momentum and then slowing as the border was only a few fox-lengths away. Standing there, her eyes scanned the invisible line, searching for a specific tom. Liontuft. They hadn't seen much of each other. The newness of being a young warrior rubbing off, they had sunk into a line of duty that didn't give much free time. But the care she felt for him was stronger than waht she felt for some of her own family. Perhaps all of her own family.
"Liontuft?" She called out softly, not wanting to be detected by other ShadowClan warriors, but needing to see him. Make sure he was alright, show him she was safe. Keep him informed. "Liontuft!" She suddenly called out louder than intended, and she backed a few paces away, racing down the scent line, farther from her own camp, away from the fire. Her eyes never left the foliage of ShadowClan territory. All she could do was search for his pelt. There would be no rest until he was found. "Liontuft!" She called out again, her voice cracking and she suddenly came to a stop, staring ahead into the unknowns of the marshes. She took in a shaky breath, fell into a sitting position, and a choked sob left her. Hatred for herself burned through her veins for abandoning her clan for someone in ShadowClan. There could be kits burning alive, elders falling and dying because of the smoke. And here she was, crying at the ShadowClan border, waiting for a tom who probably wouldn't come.
When was the last time she saw him? Suddenly it felt like an eternity.
Old November 21st, 2016, 10:33 PM
Clan Leader

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
The fire was looming in the distance, burning down everything it touched and tearing it apart. The roar of it was but a faint whisper to the cat who raced across the moors, pelt bristled. There were so many emotions slashing through her as her claws dug into the dirt, sending it flying as she raced forward. Terror, worry, anger, sadness. Those four were what overcame her most, but only the fear and worry was visible now. She reached the top of a hill near the border shared with ShadowClan and slowed, turning to stare at the orange, yellow, and red glow that had claimed so many trees and was starting to lap at the grasses of the hearth. Sucking in a breath, she fought the urge to return home. Her mother had already called for an evacuation, everyone would be safe and alright. But Liontuft, she didn't know if he was okay. The fire hadn't even neared the marshes, but worry for the tom lured her more than anything else. Taking a deep breath she turned and began to race down the sloop, picking up speed with the momentum and then slowing as the border was only a few fox-lengths away. Standing there, her eyes scanned the invisible line, searching for a specific tom. Liontuft. They hadn't seen much of each other. The newness of being a young warrior rubbing off, they had sunk into a line of duty that didn't give much free time. But the care she felt for him was stronger than waht she felt for some of her own family. Perhaps all of her own family.
"Liontuft?" She called out softly, not wanting to be detected by other ShadowClan warriors, but needing to see him. Make sure he was alright, show him she was safe. Keep him informed. "Liontuft!" She suddenly called out louder than intended, and she backed a few paces away, racing down the scent line, farther from her own camp, away from the fire. Her eyes never left the foliage of ShadowClan territory. All she could do was search for his pelt. There would be no rest until he was found. "Liontuft!" She called out again, her voice cracking and she suddenly came to a stop, staring ahead into the unknowns of the marshes. She took in a shaky breath, fell into a sitting position, and a choked sob left her. Hatred for herself burned through her veins for abandoning her clan for someone in ShadowClan. There could be kits burning alive, elders falling and dying because of the smoke. And here she was, crying at the ShadowClan border, waiting for a tom who probably wouldn't come.
When was the last time she saw him? Suddenly it felt like an eternity.
Never before in his life had Liontuft moved so swiftly, rushing through the mashes that was his home to get to the border. He could see the flames burning bright, and while every other time he'd snuck off to the border he'd been careful not to be see the tom couldn't care less this time. All he cared about was the starry furred she-cat that ran in his dreams. He could hear a voice, loud and beautiful, and turned on his heels to race after it, determined to find her. She had to be safe, she just had to be! As he emerged through the pines to see her sprinting down the border, Liontuft kicked it up a notch and took off into a deadcat's sprint. "Driftstream!" He called loudly, trying to catch her frantic attention. "Driftstream you're alright!" Liontuft closed the distance, and leaped forward to tackle her, determined to feel her fur and realize it was truly her and not Dapplestar in disguise. "StarClan I feared that fire had claimed you!"
Old November 22nd, 2016, 06:21 AM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
Never before in his life had Liontuft moved so swiftly, rushing through the mashes that was his home to get to the border. He could see the flames burning bright, and while every other time he'd snuck off to the border he'd been careful not to be see the tom couldn't care less this time. All he cared about was the starry furred she-cat that ran in his dreams. He could hear a voice, loud and beautiful, and turned on his heels to race after it, determined to find her. She had to be safe, she just had to be! As he emerged through the pines to see her sprinting down the border, Liontuft kicked it up a notch and took off into a deadcat's sprint. "Driftstream!" He called loudly, trying to catch her frantic attention. "Driftstream you're alright!" Liontuft closed the distance, and leaped forward to tackle her, determined to feel her fur and realize it was truly her and not Dapplestar in disguise. "StarClan I feared that fire had claimed you!"
Driftstream didn't realize Liontuft was racing towards her until he came flying at her, tackling her. A squeak of alarm left her and she tried to calm her tears and looked up at him, her eyes wide. Relief washed over her in a violent wave, bringing out more tears. Taking a few moments to calm herself, she waited before speaking. "Dapplestar called for an evacuation just as I got to camp from roaming the moors. I just turned and bolted, my only thoughts of you. But Liontuft, I abandoned my clan, they could die because of the fire and I just left them." She shook, unable to contain her regret and worry that took over her body. Driftstream didn't know how her mother could have done everything she has. A new respect for the older formed, but she said nothing of it. She simply reached up to brush her muzzle along his, craving his comfort above anything else.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 01:02 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:

Driftstream didn't realize Liontuft was racing towards her until he came flying at her, tackling her. A squeak of alarm left her and she tried to calm her tears and looked up at him, her eyes wide. Relief washed over her in a violent wave, bringing out more tears. Taking a few moments to calm herself, she waited before speaking. "Dapplestar called for an evacuation just as I got to camp from roaming the moors. I just turned and bolted, my only thoughts of you. But Liontuft, I abandoned my clan, they could die because of the fire and I just left them." She shook, unable to contain her regret and worry that took over her body. Driftstream didn't know how her mother could have done everything she has. A new respect for the older formed, but she said nothing of it. She simply reached up to brush her muzzle along his, craving his comfort above anything else.
"It's okay," soothed Liontuft, "it's okay. My only thoughts have been of you as well, that's why I'm here." He nuzzled her back, trying to assure she knew he was right there and wasn't going anywhere else anytime soon. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm sure they got out okay, you WindClanners can run fast remember, not even fire can catch you!" He tried to joke to cheer her up, to dissuade some of her fears. Licking her brow, the golden ShadowClan warrior gave her a small smile. "I'm just so happy you're okay."
Old November 22nd, 2016, 07:43 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
"It's okay," soothed Liontuft, "it's okay. My only thoughts have been of you as well, that's why I'm here." He nuzzled her back, trying to assure she knew he was right there and wasn't going anywhere else anytime soon. "It's okay, it's okay. I'm sure they got out okay, you WindClanners can run fast remember, not even fire can catch you!" He tried to joke to cheer her up, to dissuade some of her fears. Licking her brow, the golden ShadowClan warrior gave her a small smile. "I'm just so happy you're okay."
Shaking, the WindClan leader's daughter took a few deep breaths, finally managing to calm herself down. "Okay," she mewed softly, taking another breath, "Okay." She pressed against him then, leaning into him and taking the comfort he was offering greedily and selfishly. "They'll make it out alright, won't they?" She didn't mean to add those last two words, she wanted it to be a statement to keep her from losing it again. However, the question was out there, but she tried her hardest to not let it bother her as she looked at the tom, her gaze starting to fill with love and compassion, the negative emotions fading away.
Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:51 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:

Shaking, the WindClan leader's daughter took a few deep breaths, finally managing to calm herself down. "Okay," she mewed softly, taking another breath, "Okay." She pressed against him then, leaning into him and taking the comfort he was offering greedily and selfishly. "They'll make it out alright, won't they?" She didn't mean to add those last two words, she wanted it to be a statement to keep her from losing it again. However, the question was out there, but she tried her hardest to not let it bother her as she looked at the tom, her gaze starting to fill with love and compassion, the negative emotions fading away.
Swallowingly slowly as those beautiful green eyes bore into him, softly asking the question he knew she was afraid of the answer of. He gave a slow, gentle nod. "I'm sure of it. You guys have StarClan don't you?" He tried to laugh, tried to lessen the terror in his heart, but it came out with a pained undertone. They didn't, not really, the subtle way Blazingnight had forbid and pushed the stars out of the clan something no one noticed until it was really gone. The new kits didn't know, didn't believe, in StarClan. For him it was difficult, as he'd seen his clan weakened and and struggling as a kit and apprentice. Blazingnight had brought strength back to him, a solid leadership instead of the questionable ascension of deputies in place of leaders gone missing. He didn't know the stars like WindClan might. "And you have me," he added, giving her something solid to believe in. "Trust me."
Old November 24th, 2016, 10:02 AM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Swallowingly slowly as those beautiful green eyes bore into him, softly asking the question he knew she was afraid of the answer of. He gave a slow, gentle nod. "I'm sure of it. You guys have StarClan don't you?" He tried to laugh, tried to lessen the terror in his heart, but it came out with a pained undertone. They didn't, not really, the subtle way Blazingnight had forbid and pushed the stars out of the clan something no one noticed until it was really gone. The new kits didn't know, didn't believe, in StarClan. For him it was difficult, as he'd seen his clan weakened and and struggling as a kit and apprentice. Blazingnight had brought strength back to him, a solid leadership instead of the questionable ascension of deputies in place of leaders gone missing. He didn't know the stars like WindClan might. "And you have me," he added, giving her something solid to believe in. "Trust me."
StarClan, that's right. She fell silent for a moment as she thought on their ancestors, looking up to the sky, which had become quite cloudy, and sent a silent pray of thanks. Then the rain started to fall, and a wave of relief overcame her. Turning her head towards Liontuft, she brushed her muzzle against his. "Yes, we have StarClan." Driftstream had never been a devoted cat towards those who have passed, considering her mother had stopped believing in them entirely for a time, and still didn't talk much about them, but she always had faith in them, even if it wasn't obvious. Suddenly she felt guilt for neglecting her ancestors, and she vowed then that her faith in them would become stronger, she wouldn't let her mother's thoughts influence hers on the dead, she would have faith in those that watch over and protect the four clans. Faith in StarClan is all she needed, besides Liontuft.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:47 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:

StarClan, that's right. She fell silent for a moment as she thought on their ancestors, looking up to the sky, which had become quite cloudy, and sent a silent pray of thanks. Then the rain started to fall, and a wave of relief overcame her. Turning her head towards Liontuft, she brushed her muzzle against his. "Yes, we have StarClan." Driftstream had never been a devoted cat towards those who have passed, considering her mother had stopped believing in them entirely for a time, and still didn't talk much about them, but she always had faith in them, even if it wasn't obvious. Suddenly she felt guilt for neglecting her ancestors, and she vowed then that her faith in them would become stronger, she wouldn't let her mother's thoughts influence hers on the dead, she would have faith in those that watch over and protect the four clans. Faith in StarClan is all she needed, besides Liontuft.
As the rain began to fall, making the tom's golden fur stick and cling to his muscular form, he nuzzled her softly. "See," he meowed, amazed some at the convenience of the rain when it had been a perfectly clear day earlier on. Perhaps there was some truth to the stories of StarClan? He licked her brow, and watched as the fires were slowly put out. "You have the ancestors on your side."
Old November 26th, 2016, 09:22 AM
help i'm lost

Quote:
As the rain began to fall, making the tom's golden fur stick and cling to his muscular form, he nuzzled her softly. "See," he meowed, amazed some at the convenience of the rain when it had been a perfectly clear day earlier on. Perhaps there was some truth to the stories of StarClan? He licked her brow, and watched as the fires were slowly put out. "You have the ancestors on your side."
Driftstream's eyes focused on the dying flames in the distance and she was relieved to know most of the moors lay untouched, though she knew the camp would have to be relocated for the time being, again. They moved camps more often than a clan should. Turning her head to Liontuft, she smiled softly, "Yeah, seems like I do." Despite her growing faith that StarClan would be there, she had her doubts about what could happen to her clan. She didn't even know her mother had lost power, that an evil ruler has taken over once more. That would be a later discovery, one she won't want to hear. CLuelessness is a virtue she must carry for now.
Old November 26th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Clan Leader

Quote:

Driftstream's eyes focused on the dying flames in the distance and she was relieved to know most of the moors lay untouched, though she knew the camp would have to be relocated for the time being, again. They moved camps more often than a clan should. Turning her head to Liontuft, she smiled softly, "Yeah, seems like I do." Despite her growing faith that StarClan would be there, she had her doubts about what could happen to her clan. She didn't even know her mother had lost power, that an evil ruler has taken over once more. That would be a later discovery, one she won't want to hear. CLuelessness is a virtue she must carry for now.
He watched alongside her, slowly feeling the rain douse his fur and give him a slightly drowned rat appearance. "Do you want to go back?" Liontuft asked softly, feeling guilty almost for keeping her away from her family in a time such as this. "I'll walk you as close as I can," he offered, hoping to buy a bit more time with her before it would be some time that he saw her once more. "If you'd like."