Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 09:55 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 09:54 AM
Finchpaw training thread
by Epiales
Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:41 AM
Berrykit Finder [REVAMPED]
Last post by glitch
Today 09:36 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:35 AM

Old September 21st, 2023, 09:48 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default ・❥・I Dream of Lives That I Can't Know・❥・

CHERRYSWIRL
[ Riverclan Warrior | 37 Moons | AFAB | Chaotic Good ]

[PLOT PLAYLIST]
[Outta My Mind - Monsune] [Black Birds - Ghostly Kisses] [Let Me Take... - Vaash] [Iosefka - Hayien]

Hello all!!
I have decided to construct a plot for my character CherrySwirl. Her information can be found [HERE]. A disclaimer before getting to the good stuff: This is a long term plot! There is a possibility, depending on roleplay, that this could span over months. Please take that into account when deciding if you are interested! If you are unable to continue due to hiatus, burnout, or anything of the sort, please just let me know! This plot is designed to take into account long stretches of time where the characters will not interact! I've never done a cross-clan romance plot before so I am excited!

Please take the time to look over the plot! The plot will not specify any specific Clan, as of right now. Anyone is welcome! Also, there are only a few solid plot points, the rest will be affected by roleplay. Some are also optional!

PHASE ONE - The Meet Cute:

CherrySwirl, [CLANMATE ONE], and [CLANMATE TWO] are out on patrol along the borders by the river. They come across a patrol from ShadowClan consisting of [ROMANTIC INTEREST], [CLANMATE THREE], AND [CLANMATE FOUR]. Despite the want to continue on, a small border scuffle breaks out, nothing serious - most likely just a name calling battle and a few empty threats. As this small scuffle happens, [RI] loses their footing and falls into the River, getting swept away by the current. CherrySwirl will dive in after them and carry them safely to shore. Medical attention can be sought after - I recommend it. Life will proceed on as normal after this! The next time Cherry and [RI] meet up will be at the gathering, provided RiverClan or ShadowClan attend. The plot will not progress until this is achieved! The two can think back to their experience, chat, playfully flirt, or anything of that nature and provided everything goes well, Cherry may offer to teach [RI] to swim!

PHASE TWO - The Slow Burn:

This will be, arguably, the longest portion of the plot! Every so often Cherry and [RI] meet up in secluded or special/secret locations to share what's been going on in their lives, starting out rather friendly and building up more romantic as time passes. Think of the first half of phase two like a friend crush! As this phase becomes more romantic, Cherry will internally struggle as she grapples with the prospect of having a cross-clan relationship. During this time she may confide in some of her closest friends - this will include [FRIEND]! We can work during these times to set up any roleplay we want to!

[OPTIONAL]: Cherry may become pregnant with [RI]'s kits near the end of this phase, provided it is possible and you are comfortable with it!

PHASE THREE - The Decision:

This will be the deciding factor of whether or not CherrySwirl and [RI]'s relationship will continue!

[Option 1 (Pregnancy)]: Should CherrySwirl become pregnant with their kits, she will tell them. After much consideration, she wants [RI] to be a part of her family in RiverClan and will not even considering leaving her home clan. If [RI] accepts, depending on the tension between the clans, Cherry will advise [RI] to live as a loner for a short period of time, before joining RiverClan. She is not keen to be open about a cross-clan relationship. There, they can proceed to nurse a healthy litter of kits and be a happy normal family. If [RI] declines, Cherry will be heartbroken, though understanding of their decision. Depending on the roleplay during this time, Cherry may consider keeping a close, though strained relationship with [RI]. If it goes badly, she will, sadly, cut all contact and will instead approach [FRIEND] to act as "father" to her litter of kits. This will be to prevent any questioning of her pregnancy and to allow the kits to grow up with a secondary parental figure. Cherry will not tell the kits anything about their biological parent and will pressure [FRIEND] to do the same. This could lead to potential future plot and drama ideas! What you decide to do with the character from then on is, of course, up to you!

[Option 2 (No pregnancy)]: After much consideration, she wants [RI] to be a part of her family in RiverClan and will not even considering leaving her home clan. If [RI] accepts, depending on the tension between the clans, Cherry will advise [RI] to live as a loner for a short period of time, before joining RiverClan. Once [RI] becomes an official member of RiverClan, Cherry will be excited to start her life with them permanently! If [RI] declines, Cherry will be heartbroken, though understanding of their decision. Depending on the roleplay during this time, Cherry may consider keeping a close, though strained relationship with [RI]. If it goes badly, she will, sadly, cut all contact and instead pine from a distance. Should this happen, Cherry may look to another feline in her life to begin courting, though this experience will eat her up. What you decide to do with the character from then on is, of course, up to you!

NEEDED ROLES

[ROMANTIC INTEREST];
As this is the most important role, I am going to be a little bit picky! I want to make sure the character is a good fit. If you are interested in the Pregnancy plotline, the character should be AMAB, but any gender expression or identity is welcome!! If not then, again, anyone is welcome! This character must be a warrior and should be close in range to Cherry's age or older. Evil or malicious characters will be scrutinized heavily by me, but if they are charismatic enough I may consider it. Cherry will not like them if they are outrageously mean or spiteful and the plot will not move on from phase one!

[FRIEND];
Another important role, but I will be less picky on this! This character should be a warrior, similar in age to Cherry but can be younger or older. They must be in RiverClan! This will be someone Cherry confides in, and they will be targeted for roleplay often since they are in the same clan. Ultimately, this will become Cherry's closest confidant and potentially a future mate. The character may be AMAB (!!only if RI decides to go along with the pregnancy decision!!) but any gender expression or identity is welcome otherwise!!

[CLANMATES ONE & TWO];
These two will be warriors, or potentially an apprentice and warrior depending on whoever wants to apply. Anyone is welcome for these roles!! They are welcome to help Cherry when she goes to rescue RI or run to retrieve help from camp, it is up to you!! Cherry will however be visiting whoever is the current medicine cat at the time, so both their help back to camp would be lovely.

[CLANMATES THREE & FOUR];
Anyone is willing to apply from ShadowClan!!! You can decide what you want to do with your character once Cherry rescues RI!

There is no form!!
Post your kitties with the role you are interested in
and as much information as you can provide me about
them and make sure to tag me with @Dust so I see it!!
Clan doesn't matter! If you have a website for your kitty,
you can link that too!! I am excited!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; September 25th, 2023 at 01:48 PM.
Old September 21st, 2023, 09:53 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ・❥・I Dream of Lives That I Can't Know・❥・

I want to be a part of this. I would be very happy to offer Bluefang to you as a romantic partner! His info is in my sig. I know this is bad, and it's because I'm going to sleep. And I would like the pregnancy option if possible.

Again, I'm sorry for the really bad form, I suck at making custom forms, I really do, and I am very tired. If all else fails, I can have Bluefang as a friend if not the romantic partner.

@Dust

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:23 AM
Mama Dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblegum. View Post
I want to be a part of this. I would be very happy to offer Bluefang to you as a romantic partner! His info is in my sig. I know this is bad, and it's because I'm going to sleep. And I would like the pregnancy option if possible.

Again, I'm sorry for the really bad form, I suck at making custom forms, I really do, and I am very tired. If all else fails, I can have Bluefang as a friend if not the romantic partner.

@Dust

As I said, there is no form! You did just fine

As the romantic interest is from a different clan, I dont believe that Bluefang will fit that specific role, but he could potentially fill in the friend or clanmate role - I'd definitely consider his involvement in either of those two :>

Last edited by Dust; September 22nd, 2023 at 08:26 AM.
Old September 22nd, 2023, 08:26 AM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

As I said, there is no form! You did just fine

As the romantic interest is from a different clan, I dont believe that Bluefang will fit that specific role, but he could potentially fill in the friend or clanmate role - I'd definitely consider his involvement in either of those two :>
I forgot to change that actually. I don't look at my bios as often as I should. I'm not trying to get Bluefang as romantic partner. I'm just saying. I can just do friend if you want.

◺--------------◿
Old September 22nd, 2023, 01:55 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Rahh! Dunepaw will fight any cat who get in cherrys way of love let it be known

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old September 22nd, 2023, 02:10 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

THIS IS MY CHANCE !!!
i offer up snowecho as romantic partner :3c

i've been patiently waiting for a chance to find him a mate and was honestly wanting him to find one outside of his own clan so!!

here is his bio page! and i'll also drop a lil info dump below!!

A shadowclan warrior of 30 moons, Snowecho isn't the cat he once was. Due to a traumatic injury while out on a hunt, the tom has forgotten everything of his past and has adopted a new, depressed personality. He has no one and nothing and is starting his life once again from scratch. He desperately needs a positive driving force and something to live for in his life! And that very well could be the kind she-cat that saved his life! He doesn't fit in with Shadowclan due to his passive nature and more gentle approach to things, so him leaving his clan wouldn't bother him much aside from leaving his only friend and dear apprentice behind. He would most likely try to convince Deerpaw to come with him as well, and if successful, I think Deer would be a delightful older brother to any kits <3

All in all, Snow really needs a shoulder to lean on and someone there to remind him that he isn't as pathetic as he thinks he is. Who knows, with this pretty gal at his side maybe he'll get a bit of his old confidence back and come into himself!

@Dust !

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old September 22nd, 2023, 07:06 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Sad

placeholder..... new cat time and more stress yay

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:10 PM
Mama Dust

[ @silverwynds ]

I really love this idea, especially after reading Snowecho's backstory. What a poor baby :< I think Cherryswirl may be a really good influence for him then!! Really try to get him to come out of his shell - I'll go ahead and refill the info to accommodate Snow's clan etc and see if we can get some patrol cats filled out to get this started sometime soon!

[ @bubblegum. ]

I would love to have Bluefang as one of Cherryswirl's good friends that she can confide in <3 As long as that is alright with you, we can roleplay the pair whenever you would like!! Cherry is always hanging around, looking to be productive with her friends.

[ @Tobi ]

*grabby hands at Dunepaw for the patrol*

Old September 23rd, 2023, 07:12 PM
error in the code

Quote:

[ @silverwynds ]

I really love this idea, especially after reading Snowecho's backstory. What a poor baby :< I think Cherryswirl may be a really good influence for him then!! Really try to get him to come out of his shell - I'll go ahead and refill the info to accommodate Snow's clan etc and see if we can get some patrol cats filled out to get this started sometime soon!

[ @bubblegum. ]

I would love to have Bluefang as one of Cherryswirl's good friends that she can confide in <3 As long as that is alright with you, we can roleplay the pair whenever you would like!! Cherry is always hanging around, looking to be productive with her friends.

[ @Tobi ]

*grabby hands at Dunepaw for the patrol*
Ok, I understand!

◺--------------◿
Old September 24th, 2023, 01:37 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Quote: