Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM

Old December 8th, 2023, 03:07 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default rain world || p

(bleh, I didn't know what to call it )

Millie
She/her || you know what she looks like

She trudged through knee-high murky water, muscles tense as she laboriously pulled her foot out of insanely sticky mud with each step. She'd pulled her pants up and taken her boots of to traverse the flooded area, holding the wet, clunky shoes in her hands. She finally dragged herself, soaking wet, onto a small mass of land. There was a soft squelch as her bare feet made contact with the wet soil.

Millie slid her boots back on, staring out at the miles of water before her. Today, the rain was coming down hard and fast from the left, in small needle-like drops. Luckily, her cloak deflected most of the water from getting on her arms and torso. Her face, meanwhile, was left exposed.

This should be far enough from Monsoon's camp. Earlier, she'd had to fight off a whole patrol of them, just to find herself captured by another. She'd been walking for around a week now, and her legs ached from pushing her way though mud and floodwater. It was hard, but this was how she'd been living for as long as she could remember. The Rain Spirits seemed in short supply today - she hadn't encountered any since a few islands ago, where she had to kill at least two.

Millie sat down, pulling a knife from her belt. She picked up a pebble - which was remarkably smooth - and began to sharpen the weapon. If she did encounter any Rain Spirits here, she'd be ready.

[ @Spartan-117 ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 11th, 2023, 09:09 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: rain world || p

@sock

An anger-filled gaze sparks as he sees a lone traveler before he lifts his bow and pulls it back, before he stops. Something about her seems so familiar and he does not want to hurt her... He can't help but frown at the thought of harming some he used to know. Someone he used to know....

"Hey!"

He calls and then is bombarded by a bunch of rock-like raindrops before he cringes and comes up to the young lady. "Hey. Do I know you?" Maverick asks as he looks at the young girl, his wet black hair falling into his icy cold green-grey eyes - almost colorless in the dim, cloudy light. In his entire life, he has never seen the sun...

The water is up to his knees now, and he is used to it. With another look at the young lady, he realizes he left his cloak back in the Monsoon camp. The only things he had brought were weapons, a few changes of torn clothes, and a little bit of food. He had to get out of there - it was all too much and he did not want to remain there with all of them who were so ready to attack Teardrop and the others.

"Hey. I'm Maverick." He says before he looks at her then the clouded sky. His hand is in the pocket of his riding breeches although the Monsoon people do not have horses(what are they, anyways-?). and gently runs his fingertip along the blade in his pocket.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old December 11th, 2023, 06:29 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
@sock

An anger-filled gaze sparks as he sees a lone traveler before he lifts his bow and pulls it back, before he stops. Something about her seems so familiar and he does not want to hurt her... He can't help but frown at the thought of harming some he used to know. Someone he used to know....

"Hey!"

He calls and then is bombarded by a bunch of rock-like raindrops before he cringes and comes up to the young lady. "Hey. Do I know you?" Maverick asks as he looks at the young girl, his wet black hair falling into his icy cold green-grey eyes - almost colorless in the dim, cloudy light. In his entire life, he has never seen the sun...

The water is up to his knees now, and he is used to it. With another look at the young lady, he realizes he left his cloak back in the Monsoon camp. The only things he had brought were weapons, a few changes of torn clothes, and a little bit of food. He had to get out of there - it was all too much and he did not want to remain there with all of them who were so ready to attack Teardrop and the others.

"Hey. I'm Maverick." He says before he looks at her then the clouded sky. His hand is in the pocket of his riding breeches although the Monsoon people do not have horses(what are they, anyways-?). and gently runs his fingertip along the blade in his pocket.
Since there was no cover in sight, Millie watched the young man approach ever since he'd crossed the horizon. She didn't run - she hadn't had the energy, and she knew she could take him (if it came to that). She did stand up though, as he came closer. She could see the anger in his eyes as he approached, and her initial thought was that he was from Monsoon, sent to finish her off. Then, she watched the rage dwindle, and he stopped.

Millie and him stared at each other for a moment, but then he spoke. Introduced himself. She was slightly confused, but before she could think heard, "I'm Mildred," tumble from her mouth. She still clutched her dagger, holding it close to her body as she watched Maverick slip his hand into a pocket.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old December 12th, 2023, 09:20 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Since there was no cover in sight, Millie watched the young man approach ever since he'd crossed the horizon. She didn't run - she hadn't had the energy, and she knew she could take him (if it came to that). She did stand up though, as he came closer. She could see the anger in his eyes as he approached, and her initial thought was that he was from Monsoon, sent to finish her off. Then, she watched the rage dwindle, and he stopped.

Millie and him stared at each other for a moment, but then he spoke. Introduced himself. She was slightly confused, but before she could think heard, "I'm Mildred," tumble from her mouth. She still clutched her dagger, holding it close to her body as she watched Maverick slip his hand into a pocket.
He sees her dagger and he takes a step back. It's not fear that dances in his eyes - instead, admiration is there. He can't help but smile at the young lady. "I will not hurt you. That Monsoon scum had-" He stops and slings his bow onto his back and he pulls the dagger out of his pocket and lays it on a little log in front of him. He then looks at Mildred and hopes that she understands that he is an outcast from Monsoon. If the scars on his face and arms are not enough evidence, then the way he carries himself - hunched slightly with pain - should be.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader