Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old February 25th, 2018, 04:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

The dark tom looked down at the smaller cats, his smile remaining as he tried to memorize their names himself - of course, he knew he would get it wrong a few times, but wouldn’t that be okay if he could get it right in the end? ”What happened to… to the, um, to the birth… mother?” Jasperpelt could barely get the words out, his voice was shaking so much, but he wanted to know. He tried to keep it quiet still, not wanting to disturb the kits - for the most part it was low, it would fluctuate up and down in volume as he tried to steady it some, but never once rose to extreme volumes. ”It’s fine if - if you don’t know, that’s - that’s good, I don’t… I don’t have to know, I just… just wanted to ask.” He added hastily. This was a subject that deserved being worried about, and as far as Jasperpelt had come, these moments were the ones that made it hard for him to speak without having to go back and repeat some words over again.

@Suspiciousmindz

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 27th, 2018, 12:10 AM
Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredSmolFox View Post

Briarwing still purred, laughing a bit. Sparrowkit watched interested.

Hazelkit woke up from her short nap and started mewling, she started to wriggle around until she found the spot where she enjoyed to suckle from her mother. She loved the way that her mother smelled like. She again buried her face into her mothers soft belly fur and began to suckle. Once she was content and milk drunk her eyes began to open. Her vision was blurred and she could only she dark shapes. She knew that the large dark shape in front of her was her mother. The other, smaller dark shape was her brother.
Old February 27th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
Hazelkit woke up from her short nap and started mewling, she started to wriggle around until she found the spot where she enjoyed to suckle from her mother. She loved the way that her mother smelled like. She again buried her face into her mothers soft belly fur and began to suckle. Once she was content and milk drunk her eyes began to open. Her vision was blurred and she could only she dark shapes. She knew that the large dark shape in front of her was her mother. The other, smaller dark shape was her brother.

The shecat kept purring and used her tail to pull her kits closer to her stomach.
Old March 4th, 2018, 02:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The dark tom looked down at the smaller cats, his smile remaining as he tried to memorize their names himself - of course, he knew he would get it wrong a few times, but wouldn’t that be okay if he could get it right in the end? ”What happened to… to the, um, to the birth… mother?” Jasperpelt could barely get the words out, his voice was shaking so much, but he wanted to know. He tried to keep it quiet still, not wanting to disturb the kits - for the most part it was low, it would fluctuate up and down in volume as he tried to steady it some, but never once rose to extreme volumes. ”It’s fine if - if you don’t know, that’s - that’s good, I don’t… I don’t have to know, I just… just wanted to ask.” He added hastily. This was a subject that deserved being worried about, and as far as Jasperpelt had come, these moments were the ones that made it hard for him to speak without having to go back and repeat some words over again.

@Suspiciousmindz

While Lotusheart wanted to answer that question, not even she really knew. She couldn't say that the queen died because there was no body discovered, but she couldn't say she wasn't dead either. On top of that, Colby hadn't spoken much about his former mate to her and she respected that. Normally she was too curious to not keep pestering, but this was a subject she understood. "I'm not sure. Their father hasn't spoken to much about her, just that she was gone. We can only hope that maybe she'll return one day," she responded with small sigh as her gaze scanned over the kits again. She felt horrible for them.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 5th, 2018, 03:06 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Briarwing fell asleep with him whilst Sparrowkit looked at them, and explored the Nursery, interested. She noticed Stormhaze's tail and she pounced on it, thinking it was a mouse. Once the she-kit realized what it was, she padded off, near the entrance. She unsheathed her claws and clawed at the ground, letting her anger out on the ground... Instead on Briarwing. The kit's pelt bristled, "Why can't you just tell me who my mother and father are Briarwing!?," The kit yowled, trying to stay quiet so no one noticed her, "Why.. Why is it so important that I don't know! Why is it so important for no cat to know.. You say it's for our own good.. Wha..What do you mean by that.." The runt-like she-kit growled, "Briarwing.. You mention this Starclan.. What is the place like.. There is none.. If this clan in the stars is real.. Then why doesn't answer MY prayers," The kit swished her tail in sorrow and flattened her ears, "Honestly.. Briarwing why can't you just tell me.. You act like my mother is dead.. You can't even mention my own father.. I know my mother is alive.. I can feel it. My.. Father.. Why do you treat him like hes a traitor.. Your expressions show all Briarwing.." By this time, the kit had managed to make a hole in the ground.

@RosePelt145 This better?
Stormhaze perked his ears, having awoken at Sparrowkit's quiet yowl. Honestly, he was easy to wake up, but he kept his eyes closed, silently listening to the kit's soft words.
He wished he could help his foster daughter feel better, could help calm her, but he knew the young kit was not ready for the truth.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 5th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Stormhaze perked his ears, having awoken at Sparrowkit's quiet yowl. Honestly, he was easy to wake up, but he kept his eyes closed, silently listening to the kit's soft words.
He wished he could help his foster daughter feel better, could help calm her, but he knew the young kit was not ready for the truth.
(Btw the kits have been born!)

Sparrowkit fluffed out her tail glaring at the new kits that had been born. Briarwing noticed and sighed. The she-cat laid there, a bit exhausted.
Old March 7th, 2018, 03:18 AM

My Mood: Doh

Icekit squirmed slightly against her mothers belly as she emerged from her sleep. For the first time, she blinked her eyes open. The silver tabby lifted her head slowly, glancing around the huge nursery. Glancing over her shoulder, her blank, solemn gaze settled on Sparrowkit, feeling curious about the older kit but not enough to rise from her spot. Icekit yawned, revealing a row impossibly tiny teeth. Instead of standing up, she twisted her body around and curled into a tiny ball, tucking her head in to her side. Her eyes stayed on Sparrowkit as her eyelids fluttered, and was eventually reclaimed by sleep.

OPEN
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old March 7th, 2018, 05:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

While Lotusheart wanted to answer that question, not even she really knew. She couldn't say that the queen died because there was no body discovered, but she couldn't say she wasn't dead either. On top of that, Colby hadn't spoken much about his former mate to her and she respected that. Normally she was too curious to not keep pestering, but this was a subject she understood. "I'm not sure. Their father hasn't spoken to much about her, just that she was gone. We can only hope that maybe she'll return one day," she responded with small sigh as her gaze scanned over the kits again. She felt horrible for them.
Jasperpelt lowered his gaze, keeping his eyes firmly on the ground now. He felt horrible, really - it probably wasn’t fair to ask something like that, but since Lotusheart didn’t sound offended - perhaps it was alright. ”Oh. Well I, I’m… glad they have a mother-figure like you.” The warrior attempted a smile as he spoke, although he didn’t raise his gaze again - he didn’t quite dare to. Right now, his eyes flitted to the kits who were still curled up with Lotusheart - they were so small. Frail. Precious. Jasperpelt could barely remember his own days as a kit, although he did recall they had hardly been worry-free and fun… more terror-filled and occasionally, a ray of sunshine would slip through. His apprentice moons hadn’t been much better. It seemed this time as a warrior was the best he’d had in a while. And these days? Well, these days were the best of all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; March 7th, 2018 at 05:35 PM.
Old March 8th, 2018, 12:01 PM
Kit

Quote:

(Btw the kits have been born!)

Sparrowkit fluffed out her tail glaring at the new kits that had been born. Briarwing noticed and sighed. The she-cat laid there, a bit exhausted.
Hazlekit was becoming a bit restless and wanted to explore her surroundings.She started to wriggle herself over her siblings again, hoping to find a new sent.
Old March 8th, 2018, 02:56 PM
Moony!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radler View Post
Icekit squirmed slightly against her mothers belly as she emerged from her sleep. For the first time, she blinked her eyes open. The silver tabby lifted her head slowly, glancing around the huge nursery. Glancing over her shoulder, her blank, solemn gaze settled on Sparrowkit, feeling curious about the older kit but not enough to rise from her spot. Icekit yawned, revealing a row impossibly tiny teeth. Instead of standing up, she twisted her body around and curled into a tiny ball, tucking her head in to her side. Her eyes stayed on Sparrowkit as her eyelids fluttered, and was eventually reclaimed by sleep.

OPEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
Hazlekit was becoming a bit restless and wanted to explore her surroundings.She started to wriggle herself over her siblings again, hoping to find a new sent.
Sparrowkit stared back at the kit, then noticed hazlekit moving.”Pathetic.” The shekit murmured.

Last edited by CollapsingStars; April 2nd, 2018 at 06:59 PM.