Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:36 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:18 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2018, 01:37 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Raspberrybubble purred,” Couldn’t be prouder, a 99 is good, you lost one point stalling fetching prey, but that’s about it. Now how about we get your battle assessment overwith?” She suggested.
The small apprentice’s eyes brightened with pride when her mentor praised her for the wonderful job that she had done with her elder assessment. Despite her tiny mistake with the prey, Newtpaw had done perfectly and that made her smile, knowing the hard work she had done had paid off in the long run. “I’m more than ready to get this assessment over with and earn your approval - and my warrior name!” The brown-furred munchkin said with a small bound, “I’ll do my very best, Raspberrybubble, I promise you that.”
Old April 4th, 2018, 03:18 AM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

It had been on jaysongs mind for weeks now, each sunrise the possibility of it becoming reality was sickening to her. Each wrong step she took, each time she got exhausted, every time she needed to just sit and wait
To regain her strength. Each sunrise was the same, her bones where brittle and she was more and more tired. The senior warrior may be reclining into the life of an elder soon enough, how would her own family take it?
Her children and great grand children not having her around and as resourceful as she had hoped that she could've been. The she cats
Tail gave a violent jerk as she entered the camp again empty pawed. Hunting had become as stressful as a warrior ceremony and she was struggling to haul in the prey that she had used to. Jaysong, it's your time to resign.
The she cat shook her head disagreeing with her brain
As it reminded her that it was time for her to let go of her youth. Age peacefully. Just as she was about to approch the fresh kill pile a familiar tail slipped into the Warriors den sparking a pang of hurt in her chest. Moondancer. the she cat stood there for a moment eyes softening lovingly at the thought of her young daughter, than turned and strode towards the den.
I should tell her I'm resigning. she padded in quietly examining her flopped out on her nest in a heap. She blinked her eyes
In confusion a few times than approached silently coming up to her and sitting by her head than she bent and gave her daughters ears a good licking
"I would imagine something was wrong?" she asked sweetly eyes glowing with affection as she placed a gentle paw on her shoulder.

Moondancer tensed up slightly at the sudden licking on her ears, but soon realized it was her mother. She hadn't seen or heard her enter the den. Most likely due to her own worrying.
"Oh hey" she started out, signing somewhat loudly. "I suppose I can't hide it.. Three of my kits are missing.. It's making me worried sick" she'd say, peering at Jaysong and expecting a bad reaction. Jaysong was after all the one who had nursed Moondancer's litter for quite a while, while Moondancer was an idiot and took deputy duties higher than queen duties. It should've been the other way around.

(EEEP, short post sorry about that :/ Also had to check up on which kits are active and which are missing, so just pretend I wrote three kits in my last post instead of just Mothpaw xD)
Old April 4th, 2018, 05:54 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"I really like it here!" Runt exclaimed."I was talking to an apprintice named Riverpaw,and I think I found out what I want my clan name to be." She explained.Golden star had been the first one to suggest she have a clan name like the other kits,and Pinewish wanted her to choose her own name.The only problem was She hadn't been able to think of one.'Hopefully this one is OK with the clan.' she thought to herself.
"Go on." The molly encouraged the former syndicate cat. This is a big step for her! I'm proud already.
Old April 4th, 2018, 07:05 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Treestep's and Duskthorn's interference did little to stop or calm Wildstrike from pulling out his fur or freaking out if anything it made him pull harder and whimper louder seeing as Treestep's and Duskthorn's voices just seemed to come back as white noise to Wildstrike making him perceive them as them yelling from how loud they seemed to be. Now, anxiety and panic attacks had never been his foray but lately, he had been having lots of problems. Like cramps, nausea, now the seizure, and overall just a much more fragile mental state than that before pregnancy. "W-W-W-WW-when e-e-ever I h-h-hh-have a p-p-anic a-a-attack wi-ith S-s-s-silverscar he s-s-sings t-to m-me and d-d-distra-cts m-me w-w-with k-k-kitten na-mes b-b-b-bu-t he n-n-nev-er y-y-yells at -m-me!" Wildstrike bawled shuddering like a leaf would in the breeze. @Liekki
Duskthorn rubbed his forehead and sighed, "I thought we should resolve the issue, not go around it. All I was trying to say was that you and your kits are going to be fine." He was angry internally at both his own careless behavior and Wildstrike's constant neediness. "Treestep wasn't trying to yell, he was just upset because he's worried about you. We're worried about you," Duskthorn wobbled. He decided to sit down so he could ease his shaking legs and have more stability. Ever since Wildstrike's pregnancy, he had been so much more sensitive and anything could set him off, and Duskthorn missed the Wildstrike that made sarcastic comments and laughed at him for avoiding frogs. @Boba Fett
Old April 4th, 2018, 07:42 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow blinked, "Okay. I'm Nightshadow and a self-identified grouch." It may not seem like she was being very kind, but for her, this was downright friendly. She wasn't sure if it was the fact that Shadowfire was crying or that he seemed so submissive and quiet, but Nighshadow just couldn't make fun of him. "So... you never answered my question. What has you so... well... beat up?" she reminded impatiently. While she wasn't going to be rude to him, she still couldn't get rid of her impatient behavior.
A bit of grouch in there I'm like that too *he said smiling* I've made a few more enemies than i do friends in this clan so whenever they get the chance they rough me up I want to get them back but i won't *he said*
Old April 4th, 2018, 07:47 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
The blind she-cat slowly blinked, then tore into the rabbit. "Thank you," she meowed. She had to admit, she felt quite ravenous today. She wasn't usually this hungry, so she wasn't sure what had caused this sudden hunger. She had been eating like she should, hadn't she? She was sure she hadn't skipped any meals. She flicked an ear to shake off the thoughts, smiling reassuringly as Shadowfire spoke again. She swallowed her mouthful and nodded, her tail tip flicking lazily. "Sure, go ahead. You can tell me. I can keep a secret." Twilighteye nodded again before taking another bite of rabbit. Honestly, it was quite good. She had been so used to the thin, piteously scrawny prey of Leaf Bare that to be back to having plentiful meals again really brought up her spirits. The she-cat perked her ears to listen to what the tom had to say.
I've been thinking about my family lately I don't know if you remember but there was a fire in the nursery that killed my family and some warrior forced me to watched and told me if you move you be thrown in there with them and so I'm the only one left in my family *he said getting choked up* @RosePelt145

Last edited by ShadowFire 1967; April 6th, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old April 4th, 2018, 07:49 AM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Go on." The molly encouraged the former syndicate cat. This is a big step for her! I'm proud already.
"What about limpid kit?Riverpaw said it means realy clear.Is it a ok ckan name?" Runt asked,sounding a little unsure,but she didn't stutter like she did most of the time she talked when she joined the clan.
Old April 4th, 2018, 10:29 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"What about limpid kit?Riverpaw said it means realy clear.Is it a ok ckan name?" Runt asked,sounding a little unsure,but she didn't stutter like she did most of the time she talked when she joined the clan.
"You like that name? It's nice isn't it...alright well we'll try and get your ceremony done as soon as possible." PineWish stared into Runt's eyes. She could almost see a little fighter in there. "So you've made some friends already too, huh?"
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Falling In

CottonFlower didn't end up returning from her stroll later than when she intended. CloverCarnation was just about to leave, an anxious but angry look on his face. No doubt he was upset with his mate for leaving for a long time and without him knowing. "CottonFlower! Where did you go?"
"Don't worry, just a stroll in the territory!"
"But why?"
"Am I not allowed to get some air? Just some space, some time away from you?"
"Of course, but I just want to make sure your safe!"
"Well you can do that all you like now we're expecting kits!" she roared. The calico Tom stared at her, wide-eyed, jaws gaping open. His eyes then narrowed and he smirked. "I knew you'd come running back to me...you can't even take care of yourself...let alone other kits."
"I will learn, I promise you that."
"We'll see...and what happens when something goes wrong?"
"Nothing. Because nothing will go wrong. We will have strong, healthy kits. And they will be raised perfectly. They will be just the same as you and me."
"Unfortunately these days we can't guarantee that they will stay the same as they were born...with all those mangy-" CloverCarnation spat, CottonFlower hissed back at him.
"Keep your voice down!"
"That's all I have to say about the matter...when exactly are you planning on moving into the nursery?"
"Well, I don't think I need to urgently-"
"Yes, yes, you should settle down tomorrow."
"Of course CloverCarnation, whatever you want...they're your kits too...and I trust you will be a fantastic rolemodel to them."
"Yes indeed" The warrior purred nuzzling the cream and grey Maine coon.
I can take care of myself...I believe I can! I deserve these kits and I will be the best mother there is! Those kits will not know unhappiness. All they will know is what is good and right. Kindness and love...
Old April 4th, 2018, 11:58 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Yes, you did! You murdered cute baby birds and now their poor Mamas will look for them everywhere and never find their c-c-chicks! And I know their chicks b-because only chicks have fuzzy coats!" Wildstrike lamented looking at the plump little birds and whimpering. "I don't care if they'll make are kittens strong I'll take death any day over my mate killing fragile babes!" He wailed pressing the little chicks up to his belly as if they could suckle, "you're the most selfish tom I've ever met!" He whined feeling a hard kick in the ribs from a kitten and taking it as them being hungry.

@Broken Madness
He sighs softly and he nuzzles his his mate’s cheek “ my love you have to eat and this is the plumpest prey in the pile, my love the kits need food my love if needed I’ll go get something else but.. please my love the kits need food” he says with a soft purr
Closed Thread