Today 06:07 PM

Old May 24th, 2023, 10:01 AM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Butterflybrook
She/They | ft. Starlingpaw -> Post Count: 56/100

After having gained Elmshadow's approval to take someone else out for herb hunting, Butterflybrook promptly approached Starlingpaw - because oh, heaven forbid she tell Larkfire what to do. Dappledleaf would probably have a heart attack if Butterflybrook went around bossing all of her children.

With Starlingpaw at her side, Butterflybrook led the two of them into Icy Heartlands. Scents here were fairly sparse - few and in between, but Butterflybrook supposed it didn't rub her the wrong way too much.

What were they to find, again? Ah, right.

"Elmshadow said burdock root, daises, and burnet."
She called over her shoulder to the lanky blue-black apprentice following her. With that in mind, warrior and apprentice moved off to find the herbs that'd been requested of them.

[ @nykyrian - Pumpkinglare / @Trial/Rush - Coldpaw | Mentioning both of you so you can catch up. ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old May 25th, 2023, 07:18 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Butterflybrook
She/They | ft. Starlingpaw -> Post Count: 63/100

Butterflybrook and Starlingpaw didn't need to linger long, even though Butterflybrook had spent ample time standing around in one place in hopes that maybe Pumpkinglare or Coldpaw would show up. Neither did, so after a while the split-face patterned molly grew bored and wandered off to actually do her job; collect herbs.

Butterflybrook found burdock root, and Starlingpaw daisies and burnet, so with nary a word, the two hoisted their loads and then set off back to camp.

[ Butterflybrook: +2 Burdock Root / Starlingpaw: +2 Daisies, +1 Burnet ]

Old May 26th, 2023, 12:23 AM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

ShadowClan Re: Icy Heartlands

Pumpkinglare

He/Him | @Rose | @Trial/Rush

Pumpkinglare hadn't expected to be placed on a patrol after they had already been sent out, but it was what it was. If anything he was lucky he even noticed his name had been called, lately his mind had been so... foggy. He wasn't sure what was wrong, but it hadn't been doing him well. Especially in the patrol department. But now he had fallen behind, and the patrol had left without him. He recalled his recent memory issues as he walked, realizing that even now something was wrong. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to be looking for, he hadn't listened that intently earlier. So he just trotted awkwardly along, hoping someone else would bring it up, and he was in luck. Butterflybrook reminded the apprentice what they were fetching, and in turn himself. Alright I can do that.

As he reached the heartlands, he placed his split-coloured nose to the ground, blue and green eyes searching for any one of the herbs. Luckily it didn't take him long to see some red blooms overtop some oddly shaped leaves. He quickened his pace, grabbing some of the burnet in his jaw. Before heading off to see if he could find the others. [ +3 Burnet]

(Sorry for the late post, got some dental work done and have been in a lot of pain)
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs

Last edited by nykyrian; May 26th, 2023 at 12:26 AM. Reason: I totally didn't miss your post
Old June 7th, 2023, 08:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

NIGHTHOUND
huge, dark grey tabby tom with orange eyes and many scars.
he/him

[ Going ahead and moving the patrol here so it can get done as soon as possible! ]
[ Please let me know if there's any issues <3 ]

Stepping into the territory, Nighthound kept his head high as he made a beeline for the Icy Heartlands. He had spent enough time explaining what was to be done, and there was no more time to waste. He remained silent, orange eyes narrowed and watching. If anyone was here, they wouldn't make it out alive. While he didn't enjoy needless bloodshed and death- this was necessary. ShadowClan was at risk due to the negligence of its warriors, and he would not stand for it- even if it meant blood being drawn by his claws.

Looking over his shoulder, the massive tom flicked his tail as a signal to begin marking the area. He wanted this place drenched in ShadowClan scent. Once he gave the signal, Nighthound began to mark anywhere he could whilst keeping an eye out for anyone lurking in the Heartlands. Any signs of movement, noise, anything.

As he continued to mark, entrusting his patrol members to be doing the same, the tabby heard a noise. His head whipped around, fur bristling.

"Who is there? Reveal yourself."

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; June 12th, 2023 at 02:46 PM.
Old June 8th, 2023, 02:07 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Larkfire
She/Her

White-tipped paws followed in Nighthound's wake as the larger warrior moved into ShadowClan's Territory, making a beeline as expected towards Icy Heartlands. So far as she could tell, the place had been visited.. but not as frequently as she'd like. A familiar floral scent - one Larkfire placed immediately to be of Dappledleaf's sister, Butterflybrook - drifted faintly on the wind in a few select places. Hers, and another's. They'd been here, but it'd been too much time since then.

Silently, she began marking her scent around the Heartlands as well, leaving no place untouched. She wasn't proud to say that she heard the intruder make a sound moments after Nighthound did, but Larkfire whirled around anyway, serrated claws silently sliding out of their holders. She had nothing to say. Leave it to the patrol leader to do the talking.

[ @lio - Nighthound / @/dino. - (??) / @Poprock - Grapevine / @perseus. - Sorrelflare ]

Old June 8th, 2023, 08:18 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Grapevine kept near the back of the patrol as they quickly made their way towards the icy heartlands. Two enforcers were worse than one, and the lilac molly wanted to interact with them as little as possible. Lucky for her neither seemed to be all too chatty. Unlucky for her, that meant she was also separated from the leader of the patrol Nighthound. At his command, she split off like the others to mark the border. She took care to get every nook and cranny - even if she felt a little silly rubbing her face against every square inch of the territory.

Out of everyone on the patrol, she was the last to react to the noise (though she wouldn't admit it to most). Guess that's why the others were given such status in the clan huh? She didn't bristle, but claws did unsheathe as she rushed back to join her fa--- mentor. Please just be a lost child and not an idiot who wants to fight.
@lio @Rose @perseus.
Old June 16th, 2023, 01:47 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Edelweiss
@Rose @Poprock @perseus. @lio

It seemed as though he'd been found out. Letting out a hiss he ducked out from where he was hidden, hoping the clan cats wouldn't have found him. "Fancy seeing you lot out here. Just out on a bit of a stroll, you know how it is." a laugh. They smelled like the stale scent that ocassionally wafted from this area, he wasn't a fool...he was just bold.

The Loner swept his tail over his paws, dusting away a stray catterpillar. "Not a fan of all the angry faces though, I'd much rather a smile or two." a quip, as he got ready to unsethe his claws if needed. They looked like a rough bunch and he'd finally found a good home to stay. Not even dogs would attempt to make their way through here.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old June 23rd, 2023, 02:14 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**

He didn't want to move far from camp, even reaching into the Icy Heartlands was putting him slightly on edge. His daughter had died and both his son and mate were occupying nests in the medicine den, he hadn't made the time to send out herb patrols and his stores were getting too near to being too old to be useful. He stopped at a patch of marigold. It was fairly underdeveloped and he didn't want to damage its future growth so he picked only one. The small patch was ringed by leafy plants, most of which, Elmshadow noted, were low-growing mallow. He grabbed one leaf then turned to notice a spattering of honeybees hopping from marigold bloom to marigold bloom. A new thought crossed his mind. He'd run out of honeycombs and, previously, his best technique for gathering it had been walking around with his head turned up to the trees to hopefully stumble upon a hive in sight. But where did bees go? They always returned to their hive, right? It was no different than clan cats, if you stalked one long enough they were bound to lead you to their home. So Elmshadow crouched down and waited until the bees lifted from the flowers and buzzed away. Rising quickly, he padded after the bees, keeping them in his sights but staying far enough to avoid detection as a threat.

Sure enough, the yellow and black bees flew up a tree trunk and disappeared behind a low branch. Wherever they'd gone was out of Elmshadow's view but he felt confident what he'd find. So, sucking up his distaste for climbing, he leapt up the tree trunk and dug his claws in, scaling up the tree quickly. He reached the branch and pulled himself up, keeping his claws dug in securely to compensate for the diminished balance of his lost tail. From this new angle Elmshadow could see the mound in the crook between branch and trunk which held his treasures. He moved slowly, attempting to keep the bees calm. He reached a paw into the small opening and broke off the pieces he could reach. As soon as he withdrew his paw, the bees apparently noticed something amiss. He felt the first sting on the paw holding the honeycombs. He gripped the honeycombs in his mouth and descended quickly as angry buzzing filled his ears. Another sting struck his ear. Picking up his mallow and marigold, Elmshadow moved swiftly back towards camp and out of range of the angered bees.

[ +1 marigold +1 mallow +3 honeycombs ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:01 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Elmshadow**
The Collector Purrk - Active

After speaking with Larkfire, Vixensnarl, and Cougarivy, the dark medicine cat made his own way out of camp to check the territory for any predators in preparation for sending out an event in search of herbs. As he walked, he stopped at a fresh patch of marigold as well as an interesting looking purple-flowered plant that put him in mind of blue bells and yellow bells. He picked four marigold and one of the purple bell plants before moving on.

[ +4 marigold +1 Purple Bell (Comfrey) ]

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 1st, 2023, 12:03 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

Yin quietly clambered down the willow tree he had been hiding in. Only now was he noticed.
And here's a shop (the zalgo stuff is a bit of lore regarding the shop existing.)