Last post by ophelia
Today 02:35 PM

Old January 12th, 2020, 08:48 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

[ @BILL. @Blissie Bliss ]

Hogpaw blinked at the newcomer, ears flattening. He wasn't sure what to think, and was glad when Foxpudge said to go back to camp. "Okay," the muddy apprentice repeated, quickly padding to catch up to the warrior as well as casting a few glances toward the unknown tom.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old January 13th, 2020, 06:04 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

@The Cannibal @damaatsii

Redheart trotted up to the border the split Windclan and ShadowClan, dripping sounds sounded from his paw by stepping into the marshy grass. He could see moor land in a far distant, indicating that the patrol is almost there! he grinned, looking back to his patrol and nodding to let them know that they're almost there. Looking back now, few pine trees are showing. The young warrior opened his maw to scent out anything. Only the regular ShadowClan border scent, but also Windclan scents.
It seems Windclan decided to ignored the moved borders.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word

Last edited by Dirtfur; January 13th, 2020 at 06:07 PM.
Old January 17th, 2020, 10:01 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@Dirtfur
[Sorry this is so late! Here's a starter if you would like to continue Cherry & Domino's interactions <3 ]

Cherry hadn't returned to camp... simply camping out in the territory, skirting around the patrols that had been sent to the border. This wasn't where she belonged - the rigid structures of these clans. Icestar.. The dangers... Gosh, it was easier being a loner. So, instead of checking back in with her.. "clanmates," she decided to remove herself from the situation. Surely no-one would notice. Cherry's pelt still reeked of their strange scent, but it would only help her remain stealthy in the long run.

Propping herself up onto a fallen log, the molly inhaled the forest air with a deep breath, letting out a sigh. It had been a while since she'd seen anyone really... but she missed this peace and quiet. The silence. Hustle and bustle was not her style. Though, she perked up her ears, listening silently to the forest around.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:23 AM

My Mood: Lurking

. @BILL. (I hope this is okay )
Low rays of light trickled over the long blades of grass that stretched in front of her, the sun's final minutes reaching the clans. Snowpeach knew she'd told Stormlily that she would go to the medicine cat for something to ease her sore muscles, but the line had been too long and full of warriors who actually needed the treatment after the raid. Chronically irritated bones -that acted moons older than they were- likely weren't a priority to Bearpaw, she was certain. So she set out for more materials to rebuild and repair. She wasn't much of a hunter these days, out of practice from not doing it in forever, but she could hunt for blown clumps of grass that came in from the moor. She hobbled along the border, hunched and aching. If I don't find something soon... She didn't know what she'd do, maybe say it was a joy walk to save her pride. Even if the walk wasn't joyful at all, mostly painful.
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:30 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

(basing this before he was found by wc!)

"Now, now, now, what do we have here?"

Mountaingrowl's dark gaze was following the rather delightful white pelt of a smaller ShadowClan she-cat, tail waving carelessly as he crossed the faint border to approach her. He was tired of waiting around for some patrol to find him.. these hare-chasers seemed deader than Flintstar's brain activity, and he was eager for some companionship.

"What's a fine lookin' lady like yourself doin' out here all alone?" His voice was a rough purr as he closed the distance between them, careless of the risks he was taking-- he wasn't afraid. He was confident, a bold smile across his muzzle as he moved to brush his tail along her flank. "You ought to have some company, dearie-- it'd be a shame if somethin' were to happy to such a pretty thing."

@Kitty Mama

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:39 AM

. @BILL.
Snowpeach's head raised, and she squinted at the cat drawing nearer. She was ready to bare her teeth at the Windclanner to send them scurrying but the tom's scent carried that of Thunderclan... so he wasn't even close to the right spot. Her ears were flat with annoyance, company wasn't what she'd been seeking out here. Definitely not this tom's company, a deduction made after listening to the first sentences that he vomited from his maw.

Unimpressed, she said plainly, "Just because our clans are allied doesn't mean you get to prance around on our territory." Snowpeach was diligent about keeping space between them, her hackles up in a warning that said she didn't want a closer proximity like he was pushing for. That wasn't the only thing he was pushing for either, but she was quick to turn him down, "I can think of mangy rats that I'd rather befriend. Get lost." She wasn't one of those starstruck, barely-warriors that came to the borders hoping for a silly love story to play out. She was here on business and wasn't going to be deterred by him.
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:46 AM
work is never done

"I don't care about the alliance, sweet-berry." There was an alliance? Interesting.. how long had he been waiting for WindClan to do something? He knew ThunderClan still clung to his pelt. There was no way she was referring to the windy plains.

"Why, I couldn't care less about it. Not when I have such a lovely she-cat to spend some time with." Another smile at her, and some undaunted steps toward her. He wasn't going to back down despite her bristling hackles. "How feisty. I like that, a lot.. makes things excitin', wouldn't you agree?"

@Kitty Mama

Last edited by BEAR.; January 18th, 2020 at 01:50 AM.
Old January 18th, 2020, 01:57 AM

. @BILL.
Then he was already familiar with her feelings for him. Snowpeach rolled her eyes and turned away from the strange tom, stalking along where the border was marked. There was hardly any Windclan scents, she didn't know when they'd last sent a patrol but it was deserted. She scanned for thick brambles in the snow that'd be a sturdy wall once woven, stopping to brush a paw over some of the snow clumps to send the dust flying in the chilly breeze. It was with an irked tail flick that she realized he still wasn't leaving, just spouting off-putting things that supposedly were to entice her. He was being overwhelmingly forward, so she'd do him the same. "You don't excite me. Try waiting for someone who can stand your awful brashness, or just stand there and freeze to death. I don't care, but stay away." She had work to do, and his presence was making a strenuous task tougher.
Old January 18th, 2020, 02:05 AM
work is never done

"Please," he scoffed, following her back toward the border and making a point of moving to rub himself along her side with a sly wink. "You can keep pretendin' you don't want to share my company, but we both know you do.. a little lady like yourself needs a big old tom like me to protect 'em from the dangers of this forest." He cocked his head, watching her through half-lidded eyes. "You're not seriously expectin' me to leave 'cause you're tellin' me to? That's not how this is gonna work, sugar."

@Kitty Mama

Old January 18th, 2020, 02:29 AM

. @BILL.
Just as he tried to rub her side, Snowpeach shied from the touch with glared daggers that were a warning to keep his distance when he was clearly unwanted. Through gritted teeth, she hissed, "I don't even know who you are, and so far I don't want to get to know you." She didn't see that changing anytime in the future, he was being insufferable. A noise of disgust was drawn out of her at his notions of being her protector. "Where were you when this unbearable tom came my way?" she muttered sarcastically. Snowpeach was becoming more inclined to forget the materials and come back for it another time when he wasn't around, though she did manage to pluck a couple decent strands from the earth in spite of the agitating tom.