Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:44 AM
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 01:35 AM
You Are A Piece of Me I...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 01:23 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by paris
Today 01:02 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 12:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2020, 09:38 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Socks
He was jolted from his happy thoughts to an upset Whisperwillow. He was confused. Was she upset because she was pregnant and these were mood swings or something, or - oh.

Snakewillow took a step back feeling guilty for being happy. He listened silently with wide eyes, attempting to process it all. She was pregnant. He was happy, he's always wanted kittens of his own! But she wasn't. Obviously, Whisperwillow didn't want to be pregnant and was taking her anger out on him. While a bit harsh, this seemed fair to him, and he simply crouched and listened. Her words made him slightly upset. "Whisperwillow, I - we can raise these kits together." He thought that Whisperwillow meant that she was unhappy to be cooped up in the nursery for several moons. He understood that, which was why he said this, "I'd be glad to watch the little kits if you want to hunt or take a walk. Heck, we won't just be raising them, they'll be growing up with Clanmates all around them to take care of them. It'll be okay," Snakewillow's tone took on that of hesitant reassurance, but grew more steady as he spoke. He was certain these kits were in good paws, and he'd try to dispel any fears or doubts she may have.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 15th, 2020, 09:52 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Beau @Zero

Silentwhisper joined the group upon hearing her name. She hadn't been on a patrol in quiet a while. Last time she'd been out was just a while ago with Weasleskip. She had gone hunting with the other molly. ShadowClan border with Heathernose and Quiverpaw. Hmm... The silver point mused to herself. She heard from some chatter that ShadowClan had raided ThunderClan a while ago so that was most likely why Brindlejaw wanted them to be caucus. With a glace to the nursery where Fawnkit and Stagkit were Silentwhisper trotted over to Heathernose, waving her tail in greeting as she did. It seemed they were heading out at once, that was good.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old May 15th, 2020, 10:08 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Cherrypaw nodded, at least she was shown a proper hunting crouch a little while before foxpudge left the clan...She got down in a neat and steady crouch like foxpudge showed her, as usual glancing up a bit nervously at the warrior in a little worry she might be doing something wrong.

@Wings @Wolfie

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!

Last edited by kittygirl; May 15th, 2020 at 10:18 PM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:12 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
Twistedpaw let out a small purr, her frazzled whiskers twitching, before glancing down at her mouse nervously. She didn't want to look like a featherbrain in front of them. However, hunger drove her on, and she took a small, crooked bite. As she chewed, slobbery prey went everywhere and she ducked her head in embarrassment, barely able to swallow. Licking her lips and her sore jaw, she didn't look up, embarrassed.
"Heh... eating's a pain," she purred.

Then she nodded at Birchpaw before focusing her gaze back on her paws.

@FuzzyRatto @LionKitKat
@LionKitKat

"Oh, no! Not the eating pain! ...I was once told that if you hit your head on the wall of the den ten times, it would make the pain hurt less... But don't probably try it. Do you want me to go get you some herbs, or something?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:13 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
@Moonraven @Vessel

Gentlemoo nodded,” I think I can handle him. ” he meowed feeling ashamed at his failure. I thought it’d be a good idea to let him socialize now that he’s officially a member of the clan instead of rushing into training....didn’t know he couldn’t be unsupervised ever..
Twilightstar didn't really like Gentlemoo's answer, think and can were two very different things. She'd prefer a yes or no but wouldn't both with making him answer since she already decided what she wanted to do with him. "I'm going to have Breezefeather assist you with training him." The leader recalled that tom had recently finished mentoring Echopaw and could do with a new challenge. "If you need any assistance or have trouble go and talk to him." She ordered, maybe the two of them could do something with tom's unruly nature. Twilightstar didn't need any more fights breaking out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysian View Post

@Moonraven @SilentLamb

Finally, Bushpaw sat up. The left side, where he’d fallen, was aching, but he didn’t really feel it. He was still mad and the last thing he wanted to do was apologize to anyone right now. But he’d stalk toward Twilightstar. He couldn’t quite meet her eye, but his emotions were plain.
That took forever, the she-cat clocks her head to the side as the apprentice finally makes his way over to her. "So do you just want a punishment or would you like to explain to me why you seemed to think Skypaw is a spy?" She didn't seem to care much for an apology. What was the point of saying something you don't mean?

---

He swung his large head in the direction of the name, fur bristling seeing as it was only Brindlejaw throwing a hissy fit. Batglare was tempted to ignore him, until he heard what it was he was whining about. Patrols? Rage had his claws unsheathed and hackles raised as he stomped over to the deputy.
"Are you deaf and dumb?!" Batglare yowled a challenged and lashed his tail in sharp big motions. He was seconds away from leaping on that idiot and tearing his ears off. At least then he'd have a reason for his utter incompetence. "You neither pay attention nor listen to anyone. A kit could do your job better than you." Batglare was usually a jackass, but right now he had a reason to be one. His muscles with anger while he digs his talons into the ground to keep from attacking the tom. He could only deal with this brainless nitwit for so long before blowing up.
"I gave you my report! You imbecile." He hated being called out for work he knew he did.
"What? Do you have your head so far up your ass with trying to be the kissass in the clan so you can keep a rank you clearly don't deserve," the warrior hissed while flashing his fangs, "that you can't even hear when reports are given." The day Brindlejaw takes over this clan was the day WindClan dies. It was one thing to be led by a lazy ignoramus, but being led by a stupid ignoramus was asking for death.

@Shimm +Just so you know why he's throwing such a fit, here's his report at the bottom(late but done).-

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training

Last edited by BEAR.; December 1st, 2020 at 06:04 PM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:26 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
Dawnpaw raised her eyebrows at Wolfwhispers sassy tone. How would Curlpaws mentor react? @Alexcentri @FuzzyRatto @RainbowQuail
@Alexcentri @RainbowQuail

"And that's a stupid answer," he retorted. His eyes stared into Wolfwhisper's, and his voice grew slightly sweeter. "An answer as insignificant as our lives has no need to exist." He turned back to Dawnpaw, his voice back to it's normal jauntiness. "I like yellow, too! But my yellow's more of a golden yellow, it makes me feel smart. Hey, Blackwing, what's your favorite colour?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:37 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ @elysian ]

Whisperwillow was still pacing while the tom made his attempts to comfort her. He must think she looked mental, laughing sarcastically at his vision of a happy little family. The problem wasn't having to stop her warrior duties, the problem was the kits themselves. Kits were nothing but disgusting little beggars, incapable of anything but eating, they'd mess up everything! She didn't understand how queens were so sad to lose one or two kits, less annoying mouths to feed. But, what would it do to her image to be the queen who just left her kits to be someone else's problem? "We're not gonna be some 'big, happy family,' Snakewillow." She stopped in her tracks, turning to the tom. "They're going to cry, and whine, and be a complete pain and you'll eventually get fed up!" Her tone was accusatory, she blamed him for this even coming to be and for the future she had thought up. "And what do you expect to do about the risk I'm putting myself in just having the kits, we gonna tag team the birth?" She was in no mood to try and brainstorm some kind of solution. "Why do they even deserve care from anyone when all they've done so far is ruin things for me?"

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; May 15th, 2020 at 11:37 PM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 11:46 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

Asterpaw grit his teeth to stop himself from saying something he would definitely end up regretting. "Trust me, you giant fool," he growled back, "I could take you down any time of the day." He shouldered past his mentor and left the nursery, already making a beeline for the camp's opening. There was no way in hell he was going to be beaten by that grump. Not now, not ever!
Boulderclaw sighed and went to follow asterpaw out of the nursery, taking one last glance at his mate and kits.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:17 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

< @Arie >
{ Reedtraining }

Reedpaw, of course, being as oblivious as he was, didn't see the quite obvious paw coming towards his direction. In the blink of an eye, he was suddenly face first into the ground, stunned as to what could've happened. Taking a moment to just let it all sink in, he got back to his paws, looking back to Weaselskip with an expression of awe.
"That was... so cool!! Will you teach me how to do that one? Please?? I'd love to use it whenever I practice with my friends, they'll never see it coming!" It was almost as if Reedpaw didn't care that he just tripped, he was only interested in learning for himself. The apprentice bounced around the area for a bit, trying to practice the move on his own, but he didn't quite get any results because he had no idea what he was doing. The spirit was definitely there, but his energy was still way too much to make any meaningful progress unless he was so directly shown, like a little kit.
"Oh... and some other moves would be cool too I guess! Though I want to learn this one first!!" In another one of his pitiful attempts at the move, he aimed for Weaselskip, only to once again be tripped. This time though it was his own fault. Of course, no different than any other time, the calico just got up and laughed, eagerly waiting to be shown proper technique.
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:28 AM
fae/she/they

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Basilpaw found that Rookflight was weird, but this time she knew not to say anything so she wouldn’t get sent back to camp. She wanted to be a warrior and she had learned now that she had to pretend to be nice to get training. Nodding she dropped into a messy crouch, and glanced up at the molly in expectance to either be critiqued or praised.
Rookflight chuckled a bit at Basilpaw's posture. She hadn't expected the apprentice to get it on the first try, but she also didn't want to sit here all day and watch all the rabbits run off to who knows where. Prodding the apprentice's hip with a paw, the warrior helped push her stance into a more natural position. "Make some haste. The time for success soon will fall past the horizon, leaving only a wake of disappointment where hope once stood." With her words, Rookflight crept closer to the source of the scent, once again checking to make sure they were still there. Surely enough, soon a plump, white figure popped into view.
"Now we prepare to land a strike, if your posture has remained, you'll find yourself able to push off of the weight of your hindlegs into a striking dash. We'll need speed for this task... though that is secondary to what I am about to say next. Do not, under any circumstances, give the prey a chance to retaliate your attempt, one kick will send you to the moon... figuratively. Rabbits are not one to be messed with, so aim for your swiftest kill if you do make the catch." Rookflight kept her voice as low as she could, keeping one eye on the apprentice and the other on her target. With any luck, this would all go smoothly.