Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 10:00 PM
whispers of what was lost...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:58 PM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:54 PM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:50 PM

Old November 8th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Lightbulb Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Blake shrugged it really wasn't a big deal for her that he was albino
" so??? Nothing about that bothers me . " she said as her cat like eyes looked at him this has to be a joke ....no body talks to me without wrinkling there nose or a face expression . she thought as she put her book away and took out her iPod she put in a ear bud so she could still hear her acquaintance . But she couldn't help to just sing her favorite song or one of them
" The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it " she sang as her husky yet beautiful voice was calming . The music was blasting through her other ear bud
(Ghost now has a crush)
Ghost smiled as he heard her voice. "Wow, you're a really good singer..."
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:44 PM
Digital Artist

Default Re: Supernatural RP -- Hunter Academy

Name: Talon Jay (nick; Talon, Jay, or TJ)
Looks: Short, wavy medium-brown hair with pink roots. She is unnaturally skinny and looks malnourished. She has blue-green eyes, pale skin, and is 5'10". She always looks like she's going to punch someone. Usually wears a black hoodie with dark blue jeans and black Converse shoes.
Personality: introverted, hostile until you get to know her, easily angered, and at times can be extremely sensitive.
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: The machete and hunting knife (melee)
Why they hunt: Her parents were killed by Lillith when she around in the show. She was 10 years old then and was put into an orphanage until she turned 13, then she ran off and met the boys.
How they met Winchester bros: She had snuck out of her orphanage near Lebanon (where the bunker is located) and started walking until she saw Sam and Dean drive past in the Impala. Curious, she followed them and saw them enter the bunker. One of them was careless and left the door slightly open which allowed Talon Jay to enter the bunker and become a part of their crew.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Her brother was killed by an oncoming train and her two sisters were taken to a different orphanage.

(That is if I can still join)

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; November 8th, 2017 at 05:52 PM.
Old November 8th, 2017, 05:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burnpaw View Post
(Ghost now has a crush)
Ghost smiled as he heard her voice. "Wow, you're a really good singer..."
( yay! You did see my message right?)
Blake had a small smile but she was wondering about when they where gonna start killing some monsters .
thanks Ghosty she thought she looked for the teachers but she couldn't seem to find any
" I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster " she continued to sing she was tapping her knee , feeling rather impacient . She then stood up
" I'm gonna go shoot some trees wanna watch? " she asked as she put her iPod in her pocket still playing the same song over and over she grabbed her guns and loaded them in 10 seconds flat

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 8th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
( yay! You did see my message right?)
Blake had a small smile but she was wondering about when they where gonna start killing some monsters .
thanks Ghosty she thought she looked for the teachers but she couldn't seem to find any
" I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster " she continued to sing she was tapping her knee , feeling rather impacient . She then stood up
" I'm gonna go shoot some trees wanna watch? " she asked as she put her iPod in her pocket still playing the same song over and over she grabbed her guns and loaded them in 10 seconds flat
Ghost nodded and followed her like a puppy.

Meanwhile, 'Lake was hiding in his room, researching a creature that had recently found its way towards America called a Strigoi. Okay, so they drink blood and are sensitive to UV light... Kill them by decapitation... So kindof a vampire on steroids that's more terrifying and less intelligent? Woah, silver injures them too?!His mind kept rambling on

Dean was pacing and looking over the paper he was supposed to read aloud. "This is too much Sammy, how do you expect them to have this much of an attention span? More importantly, why do I have to be the one to read this? I'll just summarize, there's no way in Hell that I even have this much focus!"
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Name: Talon Jay (nick; Talon, Jay, or TJ)
Looks: Short, wavy medium-brown hair with pink roots. She is unnaturally skinny and looks malnourished. She has blue-green eyes, pale skin, and is 5'10". She always looks like she's going to punch someone. Usually wears a black hoodie with dark blue jeans and black Converse shoes.
Personality: introverted, hostile until you get to know her, easily angered, and at times can be extremely sensitive.
Role (Student [Hunter or Men Of Letters trainee], teacher, other): Hunter Student
Best at: The machete and hunting knife (melee)
Why they hunt: Her parents were killed by Lillith when she around in the show. She was 10 years old then and was put into an orphanage until she turned 13, then she ran off and met the boys.
How they met Winchester bros: She had snuck out of her orphanage near Lebanon (where the bunker is located) and started walking until she saw Sam and Dean drive past in the Impala. Curious, she followed them and saw them enter the bunker. One of them was careless and left the door slightly open which allowed Talon Jay to enter the bunker and become a part of their crew.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Her brother was killed by an oncoming train and her two sisters were taken to a different orphanage.

(That is if I can still join)
Accepted!
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Meanwhile, 'Lake was hiding in his room, researching a creature that had recently found its way towards America called a Strigoi. Okay, so they drink blood and are sensitive to UV light... Kill them by decapitation... So kindof a vampire on steroids that's more terrifying and less intelligent? Woah, silver injures them too?!His mind kept rambling on

Dean was pacing and looking over the paper he was supposed to read aloud. "This is too much Sammy, how do you expect them to have this much of an attention span? More importantly, why do I have to be the one to read this? I'll just summarize, there's no way in Hell that I even have this much focus!"
(Are they in an area that the students can talk to them? If not then just ignore the words below)

Talon Jay, more commonly known as TJ, Talon, or just Jay, slowly walked up to Dean. She was looking nervous and scared at talking directly to him.
"U-um, s-s-sorry to b-bother you, Mr- D-dean, but I-I didn't g-get m-my s-stuff... I was j-just wondering w-who I needed t-to talk t-to a-about it..." she stared at the ground after her statement.
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
(Are they in an area that the students can talk to them? If not then just ignore the words below)

Talon Jay, more commonly known as TJ, Talon, or just Jay, slowly walked up to Dean. She was looking nervous and scared at talking directly to him.
"U-um, s-s-sorry to b-bother you, Mr- D-dean, but I-I didn't g-get m-my s-stuff... I was j-just wondering w-who I needed t-to talk t-to a-about it..." she stared at the ground after her statement.
"Oh, sorry about that... You're Talon, right?" He checked off the name on a list and called out loudly, "NIATRA!" The strange Hell-Wolf trotted up with the basket and looked up at him. "This is Talon Jay, give her her things." Niatra wagged her tail again as a reply and set the basket down next to the girl.
Old November 8th, 2017, 08:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

Blake had her ear buds on as she aimed both her guns at targets in the tree she hit them in less then a minute she then did a backflip as she kept hitting each target with a bullet she loves guns . At least this was a way to kill time , she soon ran out of bullets and threw the guns up in the air and grabbed some amo she caught the gun and reloaded as she did so . It was like a hobby for her.

Sam rolled his eyes
" Dean it's what they call an introduction and it's what they need to learn , like the thinman , wendigos , strigoi , vampires skinwalkers all of it even Djinn " Sam explained and rubbed his forehead

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 8th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
"Oh, sorry about that... You're Talon, right?" He checked off the name on a list and called out loudly, "NIATRA!" The strange Hell-Wolf trotted up with the basket and looked up at him. "This is Talon Jay, give her her things." Niatra wagged her tail again as a reply and set the basket down next to the girl.
She took her things and bowed slightly to Niatra. "T-thank you..." she glanced at Dean before skulking away. She stopped a few feet away and turned around. "D-do we have any set rooms here?" she asked.
Old November 8th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Burnsoul

Quote:
Blake had her ear buds on as she aimed both her guns at targets in the tree she hit them in less then a minute she then did a backflip as she kept hitting each target with a bullet she loves guns . At least this was a way to kill time , she soon ran out of bullets and threw the guns up in the air and grabbed some amo she caught the gun and reloaded as she did so . It was like a hobby for her.

Sam rolled his eyes
" Dean it's what they call an introduction and it's what they need to learn , like the thinman , wendigos , strigoi , vampires skinwalkers all of it even Djinn " Sam explained and rubbed his forehead
Quote:
She took her things and bowed slightly to Niatra. "T-thank you..." she glanced at Dean before skulking away. She stopped a few feet away and turned around. "D-do we have any set rooms here?" she asked.
"Wow! You're so awesome!" Ghost squeaked with wide eyes.

Dean ignored his brother for a moment to address Talon. "You going to be okay sharing a room or do you want your own?" He'd noticed how nervous she'd seemed compared to the others.