Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Warriors' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Partypooper
Today 08:36 AM
Willow's Rise
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:17 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 08:04 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:03 AM

Old September 4th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw turned bright in embarressment," Uhh...you were staring at me." She meowed slightly nervous but she shook it off," Yeah...toms are annoying sometimes." She purred lightly trying to calm her heart from freaking at the reaction of Lilypaw.
Lilypaw tilted her head at Honeypaw's explanation. "Oh! I just find looking others in the eye helps them to not look down on me so much. If I'm assertive, then they typically won't think I'm weak or delicate just because I'm small," she explained to the molly, tail swishing gentle. Then, she gave a small mrrow of laughter. "Toms, though! Sometimes I love 'em, sometimes I hate 'em!" Lily shook her head after this statement, though she guessed she could say the same for all cats. Sometimes she really did like someone, but other times that same cat could be testing the apprentice's limits. It just seemed that toms, especially, stuck out to be a group who annoyed her- mostly by thinking they were superior to the small little molly, or thinking that they, her hero in shining armor, needed to help her with everything. They had good intentions- most of the time- but they tended to be more arrogant that most mollies Lilypaw knew. Or, sometimes they're so sweet and such a great friend but are completely oblivious to your feelings, she thought with a small sigh, before placing a small smile on her maw and turning to Honeypaw once more. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" She asked, changing the subject.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw tilted her head at Honeypaw's explanation. "Oh! I just find looking others in the eye helps them to not look down on me so much. If I'm assertive, then they typically won't think I'm weak or delicate just because I'm small," she explained to the molly, tail swishing gentle. Then, she gave a small mrrow of laughter. "Toms, though! Sometimes I love 'em, sometimes I hate 'em!" Lily shook her head after this statement, though she guessed she could say the same for all cats. Sometimes she really did like someone, but other times that same cat could be testing the apprentice's limits. It just seemed that toms, especially, stuck out to be a group who annoyed her- mostly by thinking they were superior to the small little molly, or thinking that they, her hero in shining armor, needed to help her with everything. They had good intentions- most of the time- but they tended to be more arrogant that most mollies Lilypaw knew. Or, sometimes they're so sweet and such a great friend but are completely oblivious to your feelings, she thought with a small sigh, before placing a small smile on her maw and turning to Honeypaw once more. "So, what do you like to do for fun?" She asked, changing the subject.
Honeypaw nodded," Well...I've always been large for my age, so I wouldn't know, but I do know size doesn't matter in battles. Toms can be awesome or annoying. I like fishing and swimming. I do that alot for fun, along with chatting with friends." She meowed swishing her golden brown tail licking her large paw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 4th, 2017, 12:58 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw nodded," Well...I've always been large for my age, so I wouldn't know, but I do know size doesn't matter in battles. Toms can be awesome or annoying. I like fishing and swimming. I do that alot for fun, along with chatting with friends." She meowed swishing her golden brown tail licking her large paw.
Lilypaw nodded, pleased that the other apprentice believed that size wouldn't matter in a battle. That was an opinion that not many other cats had, so Lily was very thankful. "I like swimming and fishing as well! Obviously- I mean, how else would I get my favorite prey?" She meowed with a laugh, licking her lips as if she could still taste the salmon they had just eaten. "I also like hanging out with my friends as well! Other than that, I enjoy training quite a bit, and I always like a friendly competition!"

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:02 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Lilypaw nodded, pleased that the other apprentice believed that size wouldn't matter in a battle. That was an opinion that not many other cats had, so Lily was very thankful. "I like swimming and fishing as well! Obviously- I mean, how else would I get my favorite prey?" She meowed with a laugh, licking her lips as if she could still taste the salmon they had just eaten. "I also like hanging out with my friends as well! Other than that, I enjoy training quite a bit, and I always like a friendly competition!"
She nodded," Yeah, I like friendly competition too...I just dislike playfighting with kits because I have large paws and I feel I could squish a kit in one step of my paw." She moewed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Tumblekit nodded to her brother when she reached the top, grateful to him for waiting for her. She would have done the same for him at the bottom, but she hadn't realized he wasn't right behind her until she was looking back from the entrance. When Coastkit reached her, Tumblekit gave him an excited smile and slipped out of the entrance, easily. Her sleek fur and tiny body gave her an advantage over warriors and queens when it came to entering and exiting the nursery. Her eyes were bombarded with light and moving cats, causing her to blink a few times. Soon enough, she saw the clearing in all its glory and uttered her wow. Coastkit's 'whoa' reached her ears, but she didn't turn to look at her brother, knowing exactly how he was feeling since she was feeling it too.

However, when Coastkit let out a second, more surprised 'whoa,' the kit turned to look at her brother. Just then, Coastkit drew nearer to her and Tumblekit saw a large paw almost step on her. She had to crane her neck to see the cat's face, but that didn't stop her from marching up to the ginger tom and snapping, "Hey! Watch out! You almost stepped on my brother." Having never been in the clearing before, Tumblekit had absolutely no idea who this cat was. He could have been the leader or a Shadowclan warrior, since the other clan was staying with Riverclan, but luckily it was neither. The kit didn't even know that Shadowclan was staying in the camp, but even if she had she wouldn't have been scared. The seal point glared up at the ginger warrior with fire in her blue eyes, flicking her tail tip angrily.
@Constellation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Coastkit lept to his paws and shot into action as his sister made her own move, reaching side of the nest in only a few moments. He shot up the incline, digging in his claws in order to not tumble back down like his sister had. Of course, he waited for her at the top; only climbing out once his sister had. She was usually the leader in these situations, and he felt comfortable being the follower. He tumbled down the other side like his sister had, rolling all the way to the bottom and landing on his side with a loud 'oof' at impact.

However, it wasn't that long before he had his breath back and was giggling away. He had to run in order to catch up to Tumblekit by then though, pushing through the entrance of the nursery once she made her way outside. The kitten was blinded momentarily by the bright sunlight, but when his eyes adjusted, the blue orbs widened exponentially. "Whoa," He mewled softly, echoing Tumblekit's meow of wonder. There seemed to be thousands of cats in the area, and the other side of the clearing seemed so far away. He took a few steps forward, but jumped backwards in order to avoid being stepped on by a warrior. "Whoa!" This time it was more of a surprised and frightened sound. He huddled nearer to his sister then, eyes wide saucers on his striped face.
Maybe running through the territory wasn't the smartest idea. Chestnutsplash heard about the entire commotion about the
Shadowclan joining Riverclan. It had to be a lie. But, nope. All of them were here. He could see them as he ran past a lot of them. "Why is there so many of them - demasiado! Demasiado!" It wasn't a question. He squawked this out because Chestnutsplash didn't like crowded areas. Riverclan was already as big as it was - and, adding more cats? Russetstar clearly was insane. Now, that the flamed tom got a hint of that life he wondered where Hazelnutsplash was. Did he see all these felines? It greatly displeased Chestnutsplash.

Hazelnutsplash would probably had thought it was epic that more cats were around. Especially if it meant more toms. Chestnutsplash couldn't care any less. As he continued to run around, swiftly avoiding any cat that he almost bumped into - as the ginger tom was pretty skillful. An exceptional warrior both top notch skills. However, he didn't anticipate that he had to avoid much smaller obstacles. When he heard a voice, the tom whipped around quickly, avoiding hitting whatever was in his path, and he skidded to a halt - his claws digging in the ground. He took a moment to recover, finally picking himself up with a swing of his tail, and padded back towards the misfit kits that were in his path. "Oi!" He spoke, briskly. "What are you niños doing in this part of Riverclan?" He spoke, his voice evident with annoyance lace in it. He wouldn't have stepped on her brother if they weren't in his way in the first place. "Shouldn't you be with your mamais, no?" He was a lot bigger than them. And, he didn't want to frighten them, but they shouldn't have been in this part. And, he didn't have time for troublemaking kits.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye nodded. "You'll definitely be able to do that," he said, smiling. He could hear how Nightpaw's voice sounded more hollow, and his smile dropped a little bit. "You're strong now," he said softly, "Next time that dog comes around, you'll be able to rip its ears off, and teach it a lesson for messing with you," he added. He hoped he was being motivational, though he really had no idea. He couldn't know exactly what Nightpaw was going through, and if he could read minds, he would really have liked to. Well, he couldn't always be soothing he guessed, even if he wanted to. He wanted a lot of things actually, but that didn't matter. "You're with Shadowclan," he said, trying to perk up a bit, "You'll learn to be able to rip a dog to shreds if it wants to mess with you," that was a bit of a lie, yes, but she should be able to at least injure it if she believed in herself, Goldeneye now just smiling awkwardly.
Nightpaw looked up at Goldeneye with a happy purr. "Sure I will!" she exclaimed. "I'll give it the old Nightpaw one two!" she said, aiming an unsheathed claw at the empty air. She was exaggerating her confidence a bit. The truth is she had no idea what she'd do if she came face to face with another dog. But still, Goldeneye had reassured her, and she had a clan now to help her. She did wish these nightmares would stop though...

@Rubinaito

Old September 4th, 2017, 02:36 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Tumblekit nodded to her brother when she reached the top, grateful to him for waiting for her. She would have done the same for him at the bottom, but she hadn't realized he wasn't right behind her until she was looking back from the entrance. When Coastkit reached her, Tumblekit gave him an excited smile and slipped out of the entrance, easily. Her sleek fur and tiny body gave her an advantage over warriors and queens when it came to entering and exiting the nursery. Her eyes were bombarded with light and moving cats, causing her to blink a few times. Soon enough, she saw the clearing in all its glory and uttered her wow. Coastkit's 'whoa' reached her ears, but she didn't turn to look at her brother, knowing exactly how he was feeling since she was feeling it too.

However, when Coastkit let out a second, more surprised 'whoa,' the kit turned to look at her brother. Just then, Coastkit drew nearer to her and Tumblekit saw a large paw almost step on her. She had to crane her neck to see the cat's face, but that didn't stop her from marching up to the ginger tom and snapping, "Hey! Watch out! You almost stepped on my brother." Having never been in the clearing before, Tumblekit had absolutely no idea who this cat was. He could have been the leader or a Shadowclan warrior, since the other clan was staying with Riverclan, but luckily it was neither. The kit didn't even know that Shadowclan was staying in the camp, but even if she had she wouldn't have been scared. The seal point glared up at the ginger warrior with fire in her blue eyes, flicking her tail tip angrily.
@Constellation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Maybe running through the territory wasn't the smartest idea. Chestnutsplash heard about the entire commotion about the
Shadowclan joining Riverclan. It had to be a lie. But, nope. All of them were here. He could see them as he ran past a lot of them. "Why is there so many of them - demasiado! Demasiado!" It wasn't a question. He squawked this out because Chestnutsplash didn't like crowded areas. Riverclan was already as big as it was - and, adding more cats? Russetstar clearly was insane. Now, that the flamed tom got a hint of that life he wondered where Hazelnutsplash was. Did he see all these felines? It greatly displeased Chestnutsplash.

Hazelnutsplash would probably had thought it was epic that more cats were around. Especially if it meant more toms. Chestnutsplash couldn't care any less. As he continued to run around, swiftly avoiding any cat that he almost bumped into - as the ginger tom was pretty skillful. An exceptional warrior both top notch skills. However, he didn't anticipate that he had to avoid much smaller obstacles. When he heard a voice, the tom whipped around quickly, avoiding hitting whatever was in his path, and he skidded to a halt - his claws digging in the ground. He took a moment to recover, finally picking himself up with a swing of his tail, and padded back towards the misfit kits that were in his path. "Oi!" He spoke, briskly. "What are you niños doing in this part of Riverclan?" He spoke, his voice evident with annoyance lace in it. He wouldn't have stepped on her brother if they weren't in his way in the first place. "Shouldn't you be with your mamais, no?" He was a lot bigger than them. And, he didn't want to frighten them, but they shouldn't have been in this part. And, he didn't have time for troublemaking kits.
Coastkit stared wide-eyed at his sister as she quickly tried to scold the warrior that had almost stepped on them. It any other situation, Coastkit would have probably laughed at how much she sounded like their mother in that moment, but that wasn't priority for him at this time. "It's okay, Tumblekit!" He squeaked, turning his wide blue gaze to the ginger tom. His gaze only seemed to get even wider at the sheer size of the warrior compared to the two of them. Coastkit was even bigger than Tumblekit because he was a tomkit, but Chestnutsplash still quadrupled him in size, if not more.

He looked at his sister desperately when the warrior began to question their appearance in camp without their mother, with the two of them being so young. Coastkit definitely wasn't smart or sneaky enough to come up with an elaborate lie that would make sense; so he quickly stayed silent and let Tumblekit do the speaking. That, and Coastkit was too terribly frieghtened to speak properly at the moment, all he could do was stared wide-eyed between the warrior and his sister. This was probably the closest he'd ever been to a full grown tom cat, having not met his own father before their mother brought him and Tumble to RiverClan. He'd seen other fathers in the nursery before, but he had never spoken with them before.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old September 4th, 2017, 02:54 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Whisperblaze slightly flinch at his sisters tone, letting his gaze fall to the ground immediately.¨I..uh..wanted to see if you were alright, after the flood and everything.¨ he mewed quietly, avoiding the shecats gaze. Despite all of their fights, despite how much he knew Clawpaw hated him, he still cared. He always would. Maybe it was because he felt guilty about leaving, but he would always consider them family. He knew nothing was going to mend, nothing was going to be forgiven, that nothing would be fixed by the end of the day, but that didnt mean he couldn't at least try. He had been nothing but worried when hearing about the flood, he thought of his family. They could have died. And he wouldnt have been there. He wouldnt have known, he wouldnt be able to mourn with them or mourn at all without letting cats know he was from Shadowclan. He felt guilty.
"You wanted to see if I was alright?" Clawpaw's voice nearly rose an octave, and her blue optics narrowed. She wanted to hurt him, but at the same time... she was tired of fighting. She was tired of arguing all the time, of putting all this anger on him. And yet she needed an outlet, and he was the closest thing to one she could find. "I'm not alright! I'm in your stupid Clan, where I don't want to be, and I don't understand what we're doing here!! Why not ThunderClan, or even stupid WindClan? And I didn't want to see you here either, but you're here anyways because you're Russetstar's little pet and I-" She stopped, her voice cutting off as she narrowed her eyes further until they were almost closed, only slits of fiery blue showed that they were, in fact, open. Maybe she was trying to blur her vision so that she couldn't see Whisperblaze as well. Whatever she was doing, it was out of anger. "You know what? It doesn't even matter." At least she had gotten that off her chest. He didn't need to know any more.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:12 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"You wanted to see if I was alright?" Clawpaw's voice nearly rose an octave, and her blue optics narrowed. She wanted to hurt him, but at the same time... she was tired of fighting. She was tired of arguing all the time, of putting all this anger on him. And yet she needed an outlet, and he was the closest thing to one she could find. "I'm not alright! I'm in your stupid Clan, where I don't want to be, and I don't understand what we're doing here!! Why not ThunderClan, or even stupid WindClan? And I didn't want to see you here either, but you're here anyways because you're Russetstar's little pet and I-" She stopped, her voice cutting off as she narrowed her eyes further until they were almost closed, only slits of fiery blue showed that they were, in fact, open. Maybe she was trying to blur her vision so that she couldn't see Whisperblaze as well. Whatever she was doing, it was out of anger. "You know what? It doesn't even matter." At least she had gotten that off her chest. He didn't need to know any more.
Whisperblazes eyes widen at what Clawpaw said about Russet. Whisper never got angry, it was hard for him to get a temper in the first place, most would think its nonexsistant at this point. But no one talked about Russet that way. Calm exterior melting away he returned his sisters gaze, slits in his once soft gaze, tail twitching,¨You know well enough I didnt come to Riverclan just for Russet.¨ Was that all he was seen as? Russets little side kick mate who couldnt harm a fly? Who cats could walk all over whenever they wanted? That he was nothing more then a pretty face would couldnt defend himself? When it came to his lover, he would do anything to protect him and his reputation. ¨Dont talk about my mate that way, I am not a pet of his-¨ the tone was cool and calm like before, but had an edge to it, a low warning growl rumbling in his throat.

Last edited by graves; September 4th, 2017 at 03:13 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 03:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Whisperblazes eyes widen at what Clawpaw said about Russet. Whisper never got angry, it was hard for him to get a temper in the first place, most would think its nonexsistant at this point. But no one talked about Russet that way. Calm exterior melting away he returned his sisters gaze, slits in his once soft gaze, tail twitching,¨You know well enough I didnt come to Riverclan just for Russet.¨ Was that all he was seen as? Russets little side kick mate who couldnt harm a fly? Who cats could walk all over whenever they wanted? That he was nothing more then a pretty face would couldnt defend himself? When it came to his lover, he would do anything to protect him and his reputation. ¨Dont talk about my mate that way, I am not a pet of his-¨ the tone was cool and calm like before, but had an edge to it, a low warning growl rumbling in his throat.
The anger in his voice made the white she cat almost feel better. So she had found a sensitive spot in Whisperblaze's almost inpenetrable calm armor. Maybe you didn't but you left our FAMILY for RIVERCLAN. Stupid RiverClan. "Then why, of all the Clans, would you come here, huh?! Don't give me an excuse about our family, either. Tell me why you chose here." She snarled, her blue optics still slitted. She was sick and tired of this, but she didn't know of any other way to vent her frustration. He was the easiest thing to vent it on. Even if she hated him, even if she wished she never had to see him again, deep down Clawpaw still had some care for her brother. But she couldn't feel it anymore. Everything inside her felt dark and empty and cold, except for the anger that fueled her mind and her actions, burning her from the inside. "Yes, Whisperblaze, you are. I don't care what you say, but you are a pet." She knew it would anger him. But honestly? Clawpaw didn't care. She had waited for this, and part of her was glad of it, but she just couldn't care anymore. She was exhausted mentally, and all she had left in her was her arguing and fighting every step of the way for everything. For anything.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.