Today 02:07 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 15th, 2016, 05:08 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post

Avocetrose really wasn't sure why she came along for the battle, she was a pretty cat who shouldn't be out fighting like a rabid badger, but then again, this was her clan.. And she'd follow Grousestar until her last breath. Skyclan was the only thing she cared about just as much as her looks, and really, I'm not sure if anyone knew that about her.
Now, after the battle with Riverclan, they were in Shadowclan, new scents, new sights, and certainly terrain that she did not like. The mud sucked at her pretty white paws, but she had too look past that because a battle was erupting around her. Flattening her ears, the black and white she-cat looked around, her claws unsheathed and ready to tear into whatever warrior, apprentice or just cat in general that she might have to fight, but she was tense, nervous. She didn't like this, there was so much going on around her, she couldn't keep her eyes on every cat, leaving her open for attack inadvertently.

{Sorry it's rather short!}

Clawpaw could see a black and white she cat, a nervous looking one, standing and looking around. She looked uncomfortable...uncomfortable with their territory. Clawpaw's own ears went back and she began to head towards the she cat, unsure whether the cat was on their side or not. Still, if the cat was innocent, she would probably say something about her attacking. The white apprentice looked at the black and white cat, a curious expression in her blue hues. "Whose side are you on? Are you with those- strangers- or are you on our side, fighting for Blazingnight?" Clawpaw asked, a bright gleam in her blue hues as she spoke of Blazingnight. The apprentice looked up to the leader, and having no belief in StarClan herself, she was not a fan of these cats coming here. Still, she didn't want to make a mistake and accidentally attack someone who could be an ally. She waited for the black and white she cat's answer, her tail swishing in anticipation.
The she cat was completely loyal to her Clan, and she was upset that these strange cats had come here and were telling them how to live their lives. That they were here trying to take over, that they were here trying to remove Blazingnight from power. If there are cats in ShadowClan who are unhappy with Blazingnight, then they don't have to live here, She thought with a hiss as she fixed her blue hues on Avocetrose.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:11 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Blazingnight was surprised the tom had gotten up. Her golden eyes were wide with shock as he managed to catch his balance after a tumbling attempt to stand. She was even more off guard when he actually launched an attack at her. Though it wasn't enough. His movement and attack was easy to move away from. Due to his injuries he was slow, his movements sloppy and predictable. So as soon as he was air born she had a plan, her surprise swallowed and replaced by the hunger to end this battle and win in the name of Shadowclan.
The dark tabby crouched low, ready to take the impact on his hit. As the tom's large body slammed into her she was prepared. Though his claws tore feverishly at her chest, her paws were firmly planted. She pushed forward with all her strength, sending his attack off course and his body into the dirt beside her. Everything seemed to move in slow motion. She watched with wide eyes as he slammed into the ground, his body shuddering. Watched as his eyes transitioned from a fierce proud glow to shock, and then fear. Because as his weak body fell to the ground her attack went into place. Her paw came up, strong and claws. Adrenaline rushed through her as she brought it down. No regret, no second thought, no remorse passed through her as she brought it down with one goal: death.
Everything passed in seconds. The sounds from the battle around the two cats faded until everything was deathly silent. Both of them were still other than her paw slowly moving towards his limp body. Her lips were curled and teeth bared as she snarled a hiss with her attack. Dirt and fur were suspended in the air as she moved. Then it was done. Her claws tore through the fur in his throat, cutting deep. Blood welled instantly, Grousestar had lost so much blood. Blazing had knows that the neck would cause more of it, hopefully enough to end his life. She needed him ended to show the Starclan cats what their faith got them. To show Shadowclan it was powerful without the useless rules of Starclan.
She scrambled back after the deed was done, in case the tom was able to pull through once more and stand. Everything on her ached from their battle. It had been intense and blood trickled from the multiple scrapes and gashed that marred her body. She was no stranger to pain however, so it was easily forced down. She'd died twice, brought kits into the world and experienced the strongest of heartbreaks. The adrenaline that pumped through her veins and the success at downing the opponent's leader made her feel more alive then ever. The stinging of her body only added to the sensation. Her flanks heaved and her body tingled with anticipation as she watched the tom with excitement, her golden eyes proud and a smile on her face at her success. p
Surprise wasn't enough, it wasn't enough to let him defeat this cat, not with his shoulder severely wounded and not with the blood loss that he's suffered. Grousestar wasn't as fast as he could be, in fact, his approach had been staggering, lurching, and highly predictable, it wasn't something he could avoid, but he didn't think about it, there was no use in thinking about it, he just had to do his best and if that wasn't enough, then he'd die. It was simple, it was painfully simple. He leaped into the air, and that's what sealed his fate.
The surprise was gone and with him leaping through the air, she was able to devise a quick plan of how to end him, he knew this, he knew it the first few seconds he went lunging through the air, a deathly calm settled over him as he went aiming for her chest, claws outstretched, jaws open in a yowl for Starclan and ready to bite into flesh he'd never get a chance to bite into, a tiny glimmer in his emerald eyes that were focused on the dark tabby before him. He slammed into her, claws hooking into her, but it wasn't enough to do any serious damage to her that might end her life and soon he was shoved off in another direction, time slowing as he flew towards the ground, his eyes closing and his body bracing for impact before he went crashing into the cold ground, skidding and rolling before coming to a stop, pain exploding from the impact as well as from his wounds and breath whooshing out of his lungs. He couldn't move, he was too overcome with pain and felt too weak, the blood he's lost was making him light-headed, whoozy and mixed with the pain, he was on the verge of losing consciousness. His emerald eyes focused on Blazingnight, but there was not fear there, no, there was.. Happiness. Determination. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction of fear.
She lunged for him and with a swift movement, sliced her claws through his throat, his eyes blinking and shock blocking the pain from him, practically numb, the blood gushing out fast. He tried to pull in a breath but was met with only blood, not air, his body shuttering and his eyes going towards the sky, legs kicking a moment before soon enough the Skyclan leader went limp, eyes glazing over and breath leaving his body to not be pulled back in, the world going black for Grousestar. He was dead.
Well rather, he was losing his first life. He woke up in a starry field, Starclan, confused and yet sure of what was going on at the same time. "I've lost a life.." He murmured, a Skyclan cat nodding their head and explaining that he has lost a life and that he had eight left and that he must wait a moment as they healed his body, Grousestar unable to help feel sadness. "I-I've let my clan down.. I.." Shaking his head, he grit his teeth and growled. "No. No, I have made my clan proud. I fight for what I believe!"
A few minutes later, he could feel himself swimming back into consciousness, renewed energy and health.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Really, he was confused as to what Marbledface was doing, just standing there while he lunged for her. He almost could've stopped completely, but he's grown a bit of a backbone in the recent event of Riverclan's freedom, and couldn't simply back down now. Letting his claws sink into her flank, he wasn't expecting her to suddenly turn on him, twisting away and slicing into his shoulder painfully. Letting out a loud growl in immense pain, he lifted up one of his front legs shakily, jabbing it towards her belly in an attempt to kick her off of him. I can't let myself down- Rabbitkit and Shellkit, they depend on me- and so does everybody else in this entire forest who has a good heart. His hind legs dug into the dirt as he pushed towards his opponent, eyes narrowing as his whiskers twitched with a rush of anger which came with the pain he was feeling, a sensation that had only happened one other time he could remember. It was when Shellfeather was still with him, and when a jealous cat by the name of Scorchingflame had the nerve to attack him over his love for her- but in the end, it didn't matter. She was lost now, and there was a big chance he'd never see her again. Even if that's the case... I have to make her proud.
As his claws scraped her belly she yowled out in her own pain, eyes flaring in shock. The young warrior had never been in battle, and even though Shadowclan was encouraged to not go easy in training, it was nothing comparable. The feeling of her skin being torn by his sharp talons made her numb. She quickly gave up on her attack and scampered backwards. The white patches on her chest and left shoulder were stained crimson. She panted as she stared at the warrior before her. Her emerald eyes were still hard and determined, but underneath the look she was scared. Letting him strike first wouldn't help her in the long run, she had to strike herself. She swallowed hard taking a heartbeat to make a decision on an attack. Then the mottled molly sprung into action, adrenaline quickly overrode the pain as she sprung with claws out, trying to latch herself onto his shoulder. She just wanted to get some attack made, though the one she'd chosen had left her right side exposed to his left paw attacks and bites. As she sailed she regretted her attack choice, though there was nothing that could be done for her now.
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:26 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Littlepaw threw the cat off. "You brought this on your self!" She hissed. She clawed the cats eye.
😖Writers block)))
[It's okay]
Pardus ducked, and the worst of the blow landed right next to his eye. "You killed him! What did he do to you? You didn't have to kill to win, I know your code, and he wasn't even trained to fight, you coward!" he yowled, aiming blows at her face furously while he did so.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:26 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Much of the start of the battle was a blur, with claws flying, teeth clamping down, and growls rumbling. At first she fought along side the evil cats, the last connection to Blazingnight taking over her instincts at first. But as soon as she sent one cat fleeing, she turned sides, taking down one cat, and then another. She was injured, bleeding heavily from the left shoulder, a part of her ear was now missing. There was a cut above her eye, threatening to spill blood into his vision. Luckily, it was a minor scratch and hardly bled. She was standing now, taking a moment to catch her breath, when her eyes scanned the bloodied, busy clearing. At first she had skipped over the scene, but at a second glance she froze and watched it play out. She was racing forward, but she wasn't fast enough. Terror ripped through her chest and she found herself stumbling a bit. Never before had she witnessed a leader be slain. Grousestar was dead- despite it only being one life, he was dead. She wanted to freeze, turn around and forget it happened. She didn't want it to be Blazingnight that killed another leader. But now, it was her claws that ripped through his throat.
Finally she reached them, but she had slowed and was now standing a fox-length away, staring at the body of the SkyClan leader. SkyClan, that idea was silly, but she didn't doubt it. There were saviors for the four clans, and that's all that mattered. Turning her gaze to her best friend, if she could even be called that, she flattened her ears, staring. She took a deep breath, and in that breath, everything came crashing through her. It was a violent wave, and her eyes began to fill with a hated so fierce, it would scare a kit into hiding for moons. She took another breath, a step forward. Her claws were tearing about the earth beneath her, and in that she began to examine every injury on the ShadowClan leader's body. She was beaten pretty bad, but Scorchflake knew that every cat would crumble, despite their determination. Blazingnight was angry, too, and that would bring another struggle.
"Blazingnight!" She spat out, her voice carrying louder than she expected it to. She's never yelled before, never carried a tone of such hatred, and yet she wasn't alarmed with her new bravery in standing up to the abusive best friend. She didn't say anything else, only stepped forward and sent a dangerous glare. All she wanted was to gain the attention of the cat before she could do any more harm to Grousestar, or any other cat. If Scorchflake died today, she would take Blazingnight with her.
That was a promise. Her best friend would die at her own paws.
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:32 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
[It's okay]
Pardus ducked, and the worst of the blow landed right next to his eye. "You killed him! What did he do to you? You didn't have to kill to win, I know your code, and he wasn't even trained to fight, you coward!" he yowled, aiming blows at her face furously while he did so.
"He betrayed his clan! He believed in the Dark forest! You! You brought this apon your self! You made me! You called me weak! You said I was lame!" She lashed out at Pardus. "If anything you killed him!"
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:36 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
"He betrayed his clan! He believed in the Dark forest! You! You brought this apon your self! You made me! You called me weak! You said I was lame!" She lashed out at Pardus. "If anything you killed him!"
Pardus flinched at her last comment, but covered it by launching at her again. "He was the only cat in the Dyndicate who didn't,you foxheart! You kiled my brother over a petty arguement!"
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
Much of the start of the battle was a blur, with claws flying, teeth clamping down, and growls rumbling. At first she fought along side the evil cats, the last connection to Blazingnight taking over her instincts at first. But as soon as she sent one cat fleeing, she turned sides, taking down one cat, and then another. She was injured, bleeding heavily from the left shoulder, a part of her ear was now missing. There was a cut above her eye, threatening to spill blood into his vision. Luckily, it was a minor scratch and hardly bled. She was standing now, taking a moment to catch her breath, when her eyes scanned the bloodied, busy clearing. At first she had skipped over the scene, but at a second glance she froze and watched it play out. She was racing forward, but she wasn't fast enough. Terror ripped through her chest and she found herself stumbling a bit. Never before had she witnessed a leader be slain. Grousestar was dead- despite it only being one life, he was dead. She wanted to freeze, turn around and forget it happened. She didn't want it to be Blazingnight that killed another leader. But now, it was her claws that ripped through his throat.
Finally she reached them, but she had slowed and was now standing a fox-length away, staring at the body of the SkyClan leader. SkyClan, that idea was silly, but she didn't doubt it. There were saviors for the four clans, and that's all that mattered. Turning her gaze to her best friend, if she could even be called that, she flattened her ears, staring. She took a deep breath, and in that breath, everything came crashing through her. It was a violent wave, and her eyes began to fill with a hated so fierce, it would scare a kit into hiding for moons. She took another breath, a step forward. Her claws were tearing about the earth beneath her, and in that she began to examine every injury on the ShadowClan leader's body. She was beaten pretty bad, but Scorchflake knew that every cat would crumble, despite their determination. Blazingnight was angry, too, and that would bring another struggle.
"Blazingnight!" She spat out, her voice carrying louder than she expected it to. She's never yelled before, never carried a tone of such hatred, and yet she wasn't alarmed with her new bravery in standing up to the abusive best friend. She didn't say anything else, only stepped forward and sent a dangerous glare. All she wanted was to gain the attention of the cat before she could do any more harm to Grousestar, or any other cat. If Scorchflake died today, she would take Blazingnight with her.
That was a promise. Her best friend would die at her own paws.
Blazingnight stared at the limp body of Grousestar. For a moment sympathy flooded through her, she wasn't a heartless cat after all. She knew how it felt to lose a life, so be seated before those who had granted your power and feel useless, defeated. Though she also felt pride in her skills, a swell of pride that she was defending her clan as she was supposed to do. Her white chest was proudly stuck out, though it was no longer white and more crimson, pink and brown from battle. Her ebony striped sides rose and fell heavily as she stared at the body, trying to wrap her head around it. She'd never killed another cat before, it was something that both shocked her and made her feel satisfied. She wanted to shrink away from the feeling, though she heard her voice called and her golden eyes looked up at who called. For a moment they still held the earlier emotions, the confusion and proud that was laced with fear. Then recognition set in and she snarled.

"What do you want." She hissed eyes already looking past the shecat and trying to see if any help for the fallen Skyclan leader was nearby. He would need a moments rest when he came to, as his body would still be weak and disoriented and that's when she planned to strike again. Her tail was fanned out behind her with the excitement of battle. "Go fight!" She ordered the tan warrior. She didn't hold as much fondness or familiarity to her as she once did. As apprentices they were inseparable, but jealousy, lies and power had torn them apart as they grew.
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:47 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
[It's okay]
[Technically Neko isnt ded, look at the corpse kittehs. He healed himself on accident XP]
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 15th, 2016, 05:48 PM
constantly tired

Doepaw orbs widened around her, as she watched cats slash and snarl at eachother. The apprentice legs felt they would buckle, but she tried to stay strong, for her dead mentor, for her family, for starclan. Her tail swished as she watched the battlefield, her determination to help her clan was strong, but worry still filled the amber depths. This terrain made her feel trapped, not safe, and it scared the apprentice greatly.
( Still Open! )