Last post by Bean
Today 06:45 PM
blessed by the stars [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 06:40 PM

Old August 12th, 2023, 09:31 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Status: Gimme black coffee in the vms (please I need it to stay alive)
Bump Policy: whenever you feel appropriate
My Mood: Kingly

Default I know what you did last summer [TW: blood, gore or violence]

Caspian Hansen
Male | Asexual | Power: Ghost | Auditory hallucinations | Anger issues | 21 | Status: gentle (?)

Caspian smiled warmly as he led his group of friends over to his house, which was heavily and intimidatingly guarded. “Welcome.” he said softly, gesturing to his light blue home which looked small and cozy, despite the defense system that only he could call off. “Stand down.” he said. Voice activated, the bots immediately shut their hostile modes off and were now friendly. He walked up the path that led to his door and pulled out his keys, which had Mickey Mouse on them. After fumbling with them to try and get a grip on them, he unlocked his home and walked inside, assuming his friends were following. “This is going to be an awesome sleepover!” he said, smiling happily. They had planned this sleepover for the end of school celebration, and college for him. He pointed over to the shoe shelf and said, “You can put your stuff and shoes over there.” Caspian took his own backpack and set it down, as well as kicking off his shoes and socks. He noticed that Bella had put her shoes on his couch. “Bella!” he snapped angrily at his little sister. Immediately, she darted up and took off her shoes, then started to relax on the sofa again. “Okay, we have lots of food in the fridge and pantry, we also have snacks on the island.” he said, now warmly. kill her sounded a voice in his head.

@~'Atlas-The-Lemon'~
@sock
@Connor
@CreeperLover649
(Bella is one of my characters and is also a victim)

Last edited by Caspian; August 13th, 2023 at 02:17 AM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 09:37 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Re: I know what you did last summer [TW: blood, gore or violence]

~~Alyssa Holmes~~

{ Open }

Alyssa sighed, simply following, watching and listening carefully. Something was going to happen. She could feel it. But she always felt that way... She set her stuff down where she was told and stood alone, watching with her arms crossed.

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿
Old August 12th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Mye Strowled in Silently carrying her pink and Black Duffel bag... She Smiled Softly at Bella, poor kid, Caspian could really be a stricked one. at least, thats what Mye thought. like who kept security bots like that? Mye Quietly tucked her boots and duffel away, but not before pulling her favorite thing out of her duffel and stuffing it in her pocket till she was done.

Afterwards, she pulled it back out, what she held in her hand was a small white & grey mouse beanie baby. she stroked it gently with her thumb as she nervously looked about her surroundings... not really her jam, but she supposed one night wouldn't kill her... right?

She softly walked about in her bare feet, she didn't wear socks... ever...

(open)
Old August 13th, 2023, 09:11 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default sock

Orion Pollux
he/him

Orion followed a little ways behind the group, fists stuffed in the pockets of his zip-up hoodie. He watched the robots cautiously as he shuffled past them, and quickly did as Caspian told. He pulled his phone and small sketchbook (along with a pencil) out of his bag, set it down, and slid his shoes off. It was a little difficult since they were tied so tightly, but he managed to get then off without bending over. He looked around, blinked, then found a corner to sit in while he doodled. Gatherings weren't really his thing, but if he was invited... He rarely ever said no.

[ OPEN ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art

Last edited by sock; August 13th, 2023 at 09:19 AM.
Old August 13th, 2023, 03:17 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Caspian Hansen
Male | Asexual | Power: Ghost | Auditory hallucinations | Anger issues | 21 | Status: annoyed

he huffed at Bella, agitated at her behavior. “So, there’s games over there.” he continued, his tone happy as he gestured over to a huge stack of games. He looked over to Orion. “Come on, Orion, we’re here to have fun!” he said, raising his arms in excitement, not just for the sleepover, though.. he ran over to the slider glass door and turned off the security system in the backyard. “I set up a pool and a slip ‘n slide!” he said, loving his friend group. “Also, sorry about the security, there’s a murderer on the loose.” he explained. He looked over to Bella who was going into their annoying younger brother, Luca’s room. He had always been an edgy teenager at heart, and now, he was edgy, and finally a teenager.

@~’Atlas-The-Lemon’~
@sock
@Connor
@CreeperLover649
Old August 13th, 2023, 03:24 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default sock

Orion

[ @Caspian ]

Orion jumped a bit when attention was directed to him by Caspian. He blinked at his friend, then looked down to his sketchbook. But... I am having fun, he wanted to tell Caspian. But, with a new wave of embarrassment washing over him, he quietly closed his sketchbook and put it away. "Sorry," he muttered, standing up and avoiding everyone's gaze. His eyes widened slightly when a murderer was mentioned. WHAT!? So why were they all here? It was like shooting fish in a barrel. If the murderer somehow got by the security, that is. Orion shook his head slightly, frowning.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old August 13th, 2023, 03:31 PM
error in the code

~~Alyssa Holmes~~

{ @Caspian }

Alyssa watched from her spot, still not moving. Uh-huh... Something bothers Caspian about Bella... She guessed. Her mind was always guessing. And sometimes it drew her crazy. "There's a what?" She steps closer to Caspian. "A murder is on the loose?" She eyed Caspian with a raised eyebrow.

◺--------------◿
Old August 13th, 2023, 05:54 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lonely

Mye Really didn't know what to think of this new news, which she hrumphed about, why didn't he tell them about this before they came all the out here?
Old August 13th, 2023, 08:19 PM
Dead But Not Buried

Caspian Hansen
Male | Asexual | Power: Ghost | Auditory hallucinations | Anger issues | 21 | Status: ????

Caspian’s expression softened on Orion. “I’m sorry, Ri, I didn’t mean to upset you. You can draw if you’d like.” he said politely. He wanted this to be the ‘best’ experience for them as possible. He looked over to Alyssa. “Yep, but we’ll be safe since we have my security system and you, Al.” replied Caspian. He shifted his gaze over to his friends. “I believe I’ve mentioned it before? Eh, well, sorry, but my system will protect us. I made it especially for this so we’d all be safe.” he said, now walking over to the fridge, taking a beer, then sipped and put it back

@~’Atlas-The-Lemon’~
@sock
@Connor
@CreeperLover649
Old August 13th, 2023, 08:29 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caspian View Post
Caspian Hansen
Male | Asexual | Power: Ghost | Auditory hallucinations | Anger issues | 21 | Status: ????

Caspian’s expression softened on Orion. “I’m sorry, Ri, I didn’t mean to upset you. You can draw if you’d like.” he said politely. He wanted this to be the ‘best’ experience for them as possible. He looked over to Alyssa. “Yep, but we’ll be safe since we have my security system and you, Al.” replied Caspian. He shifted his gaze over to his friends. “I believe I’ve mentioned it before? Eh, well, sorry, but my system will protect us. I made it especially for this so we’d all be safe.” he said, now walking over to the fridge, taking a beer, then sipped and put it back

@~’Atlas-The-Lemon’~
@sock
@Connor
@CreeperLover649
~~Alyssa Holmes~~

Alyssa crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow again as Caspian spoke. "Oh, the security system and me? What the heck do you mean by that? And what did I say about calling me Al?" She didn't really like the nickname. She had another nickname, Aly, but only her parents have ever called her that. Caspian may be her only friend, but she believes that he seems to do things to purposely get on her nerves. "Ugh... The way you said, 'I made it especially for this so we'd be safe.' seemed kind of odd... You mention a murderer, and you say that..." Alyssa tapped her foot, keeping her dull gray eyes on Caspian, her face still emotionless.

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; August 14th, 2023 at 01:33 PM.