Last post by Undertaker
Today 02:16 PM

Old September 1st, 2023, 12:42 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Lackadaisy

@sock.
(Freckle is shown as a shy person who gets worked up about the situations he gets into. He hates the idea of drinking and smoking. Despite his timid nature, he still will do risky acts for people he trusts such, as Ivy and Rocky. However, he seems to have a sadistic side that he cannot control.)

He rubs his hand along his orange-furred arm, cringing as he sits in the car as Rocky drives crazily int he forest. Ivy's behind them, letting out laughs and cries before gripping the seat with her claws. Calvin - Freckle - digs his own claws into the seat of the car as he lets out a loud noise that can be called a yell or a scream. He cringes again and lets out another more angry-sounding noise.

"I SWEAR, ROCKY, YOU"RE A TERRIBLE DRIVER!!!" He cries out before covering his face when a bullet flies by his right ear, which flicks, and shatters the windshield. Then, once again, Rocky passes him a gun.

With it's in his hand, he shudders slightly before he looks over at Ivy, who ducks down as more bullets fly at them. Freckle starts to fire over her head, laughing like the trigger-happy maniac that he is. He hears a click, and a pop, before he realizes that their pursuer has popped a tire. He drops the gun with a sigh, flushing when he sees Ivy staring at him.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old September 1st, 2023, 01:19 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Lackadaisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soldier View Post
@sock.
(Freckle is shown as a shy person who gets worked up about the situations he gets into. He hates the idea of drinking and smoking. Despite his timid nature, he still will do risky acts for people he trusts such, as Ivy and Rocky. However, he seems to have a sadistic side that he cannot control.)

He rubs his hand along his orange-furred arm, cringing as he sits in the car as Rocky drives crazily int he forest. Ivy's behind them, letting out laughs and cries before gripping the seat with her claws. Calvin - Freckle - digs his own claws into the seat of the car as he lets out a loud noise that can be called a yell or a scream. He cringes again and lets out another more angry-sounding noise.

"I SWEAR, ROCKY, YOU"RE A TERRIBLE DRIVER!!!" He cries out before covering his face when a bullet flies by his right ear, which flicks, and shatters the windshield. Then, once again, Rocky passes him a gun.

With it's in his hand, he shudders slightly before he looks over at Ivy, who ducks down as more bullets fly at them. Freckle starts to fire over her head, laughing like the trigger-happy maniac that he is. He hears a click, and a pop, before he realizes that their pursuer has popped a tire. He drops the gun with a sigh, flushing when he sees Ivy staring at him.
Rocky Rickaby

Rocky, gripping the steering wheel for dear life, yanked it to the left, narrowly dodging a tree. He laughed, leaning forward slightly, and then looked over to his cousin, who was currently criticizing his driving skills. The grey tabby doesn't flinch as a bullet almost grazes his cheek. "Well cousin, why don't we put you to use?" He, disregarding the safety of Miss Pepper and Freckle, let go of the steering wheel.

Rocky turned round in his chair, sitting on his knees, reaching into the backseat and picking up a revolver which was wedged in between the seats. The car swerved, bounced, and he was back in his seat, gripping the wheel again after tossing his cousin the gun. He spared a glance over his shoulder once he heard the telltale sound of Freckle's laughter, giving a toothy grin as he heard the resounding pop of a tire.

Rocky let out another bout of manic laughter, making another crazy swerve, causing half the car to lose its ground. With a yelp of dismay, he leaned to the side, and with a bump (and an incredible amount of luck) it found it's grip on the forest floor. Rocky gave a whoop, and his grin returned.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old September 1st, 2023, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
Rocky Rickaby

Rocky, gripping the steering wheel for dear life, yanked it to the left, narrowly dodging a tree. He laughed, leaning forward slightly, and then looked over to his cousin, who was currently criticizing his driving skills. The grey tabby doesn't flinch as a bullet almost grazes his cheek. "Well cousin, why don't we put you to use?" He, disregarding the safety of Miss Pepper and Freckle, let go of the steering wheel.

Rocky turned round in his chair, sitting on his knees, reaching into the backseat and picking up a revolver which was wedged in between the seats. The car swerved, bounced, and he was back in his seat, gripping the wheel again after tossing his cousin the gun. He spared a glance over his shoulder once he heard the telltale sound of Freckle's laughter, giving a toothy grin as he heard the resounding pop of a tire.

Rocky let out another bout of manic laughter, making another crazy swerve, causing half the car to lose its ground. With a yelp of dismay, he leaned to the side, and with a bump (and an incredible amount of luck) it found it's grip on the forest floor. Rocky gave a whoop, and his grin returned.
"GAHHH! Remind me to never let you drive. Ever-" He repeats and looks at the face of Ivy before looking away and adjusting himself into his seat, gripping it with his claws once again before he leans down and grips the seat tighter. He waits until they pull out of the... Cemetery... Before Freckle feels sick again. He dives out of the car's missing door.

He lays on the ground, hearing a snap, and he struggles to stand. Rushing into the forest, he runs and starts to throw up behind a tree. He cringes and lets out a pained noise, grunting as his ribs, nose, and throat burn.

Old September 1st, 2023, 01:41 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
"GAHHH! Remind me to never let you drive. Ever-" He repeats and looks at the face of Ivy before looking away and adjusting himself into his seat, gripping it with his claws once again before he leans down and grips the seat tighter. He waits until they pull out of the... Cemetery... Before Freckle feels sick again. He dives out of the car's missing door.

He lays on the ground, hearing a snap, and he struggles to stand. Rushing into the forest, he runs and starts to throw up behind a tree. He cringes and lets out a pained noise, grunting as his ribs, nose, and throat burn.
Rocky came to a lurching stop, and watched Freckle immediately leap from the car. He let out a short laugh as he, leaning out of the car, watched his cousin vomit behind a small tree. He stopped laughing at the look Miss Pepper gave him.

Rocky exited the car as well, readjusting his hat and straightening his tie, and opened the backdoor to let Ivy out. "So, nobody's hurt?" Rocky asked hopefully, smiling as he approached Freckle, giving him a hard thump on the back.

Old September 1st, 2023, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Rocky came to a lurching stop, and watched Freckle immediately leap from the car. He let out a short laugh as he, leaning out of the car, watched his cousin vomit behind a small tree. He stopped laughing at the look Miss Pepper gave him.

Rocky exited the car as well, readjusting his hat and straightening his tie, and opened the backdoor to let Ivy out. "So, nobody's hurt?" Rocky asked hopefully, smiling as he approached Freckle, giving him a hard thump on the back.
He waves his cousin away, then wipes his mouth with his sleeve. "I'm fine." He cringes again when he coughs. He then looks at Miss Pepper - Ivy - who looks at him with slight worry. He doesn't accept it though. He is fine. He thinks. Crossing his arms over his chest, he barely manages to keep a straight face when the pain wells up from under his shirt. He lifts it, but sees no blood underneath.

He then shivers as he watches the snow fall around them. Then he notices the dark smoke rising from under the hood of the car. "no, no, no. We gotta get back. Miss Pepper-" He wheezes, making his way to the car only to stumble over a protruding root. The car is a mess - bullet holes everywhere, shattered glass, and shells scattered along the back and front seats.

Old September 1st, 2023, 02:04 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
He waves his cousin away, then wipes his mouth with his sleeve. "I'm fine." He cringes again when he coughs. He then looks at Miss Pepper - Ivy - who looks at him with slight worry. He doesn't accept it though. He is fine. He thinks. Crossing his arms over his chest, he barely manages to keep a straight face when the pain wells up from under his shirt. He lifts it, but sees no blood underneath.

He then shivers as he watches the snow fall around them. Then he notices the dark smoke rising from under the hood of the car. "no, no, no. We gotta get back. Miss Pepper-" He wheezes, making his way to the car only to stumble over a protruding root. The car is a mess - bullet holes everywhere, shattered glass, and shells scattered along the back and front seats.
Rocky turns his face up to the sky, blinking at the snow that drifts gracefully down from the clouds. His smile blossoms, once again, and he begins to speak spontaneous poetry.

"The street cars are like frosted cakes, all covered up, with cold snowflakes."

He turns on his heel, throwing his paws into the air, closing his eyes in a way he believes adds a hint of drama to the scene.

"The people's shoes scrunch on the street; their eyelashes white with sleet."

Rocky flicks his tail, turning again to face Freckle and Miss Pepper.

"And everywhere the people go, their faces are tickled by falling snow."

The lanky tabby bows, grinning with bright eyes at his 'audience.'

"Encore?"

Old September 1st, 2023, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Rocky turns his face up to the sky, blinking at the snow that drifts gracefully down from the clouds. His smile blossoms, once again, and he begins to speak spontaneous poetry.

"The street cars are like frosted cakes, all covered up, with cold snowflakes."

He turns on his heel, throwing his paws into the air, closing his eyes in a way he believes adds a hint of drama to the scene.

"The people's shoes scrunch on the street; their eyelashes white with sleet."

Rocky flicks his tail, turning again to face Freckle and Miss Pepper.

"And everywhere the people go, their faces are tickled by falling snow."

The lanky tabby bows, grinning with bright eyes at his 'audience.'

"Encore?"
"NO!" Freckle says, before clutching at his ribs as his words end in a cough. His white-tipped tail twitches and he glares at the ground before groaning slightly. "Could someone please just... Get the car started...?!" Freckle says as he runs his arm on his orange tabby arm before shaking the snow off of his fur. He feels some wet snow - or is it sweat - running down his spine.

Old September 4th, 2023, 05:48 PM
don't eat me

Quote:
"NO!" Freckle says, before clutching at his ribs as his words end in a cough. His white-tipped tail twitches and he glares at the ground before groaning slightly. "Could someone please just... Get the car started...?!" Freckle says as he runs his arm on his orange tabby arm before shaking the snow off of his fur. He feels some wet snow - or is it sweat - running down his spine.
Ivy looks at Rocky with a disapproving look shaking her head, and Rocky laughs. He hadn't expected these two to admire his brilliance - so he made his way back to the car. The sound of gunfire, quickly followed by shouting resounded through the forest.

Old September 4th, 2023, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Ivy looks at Rocky with a disapproving look shaking her head, and Rocky laughs. He hadn't expected these two to admire his brilliance - so he made his way back to the car. The sound of gunfire, quickly followed by shouting resounded through the forest.
Freckle coughs again before he shakes. The gunfire sets him off, and he jumps almost into Ivy's armys, then he flushes and moves away slightly.

Old September 5th, 2023, 07:08 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Freckle coughs again before he shakes. The gunfire sets him off, and he jumps almost into Ivy's armys, then he flushes and moves away slightly.
Rocky leaped into the car just as a bullet whizzed by his whiskers. "GET IN, GET IN," he called back to Freckle and Ivy, jabbing the button to start the car. The voices of three other cats could now be made out, just over the revving of the car and shots of guns. "Time's a-wasting; HURRYYYY!!" Rocky shrieked.