Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:14 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:08 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:55 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by iliri
Today 08:52 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 26th, 2017, 09:59 PM

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
He purred affectionately at the young she-cat's excitement. "I'm Pricklepaw," he informed her, corralling her around the edge of the nursery with his tail. "You're Honeykit, right?" He was fairly sure that was who she was, given what he'd heard from the queens, but may as well make small talk. ...Just so long as she didn't catch any other cat's attention with her chattering.

"Is this your first time out?" the apprentice queried as they reached where the barrier met the nursery. He snuffled and pawed along the edge of the wall, seeking out the opening. New plants had started to grow here in the two short moons since he'd been apprenticed but still, it didn't take him long to find what he was seeking. Excitement caused the fur along his spine prickle, and he clawed at the barrier to expose a narrow tunnel.
"Ohh, so you must be an app-apprentice then!" She said, bouncing alongside Pricklepaw, testing the word. Honeykit giggled at Pricklepaw's first question. "Yup! That's me! I get to be an apprentice in a few moons time, like you! Is it fun? You get to explore and hunt and do all sorts of things!"
She started babbling away again, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

When Pricklepaw asked about this being her first outing, she nodded, gazing up at a random bird in the sky. "Every time I tried to escape, my momma or the other queens told me to 'stay inside, you're too young to go out there," She said, impersonating a queen by making her voice croaky and low. Honeykit hardly noticed the environment around her during her babbling and nearly bumped into the nursery's wall in the process.

Her focus was completely re-ignited once Pricklepaw revealed the discovery he'd made as a kit. A tunnel. Honeykit couldn't believe it. She let out an excited gasp, her little body crawling right up to the entrance. All this time, right next to the very den she resided in, and she hadn't even noticed it? "Can we go in?! Can we, can we?"
Old January 26th, 2017, 10:13 PM
a little bit weird

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
"Ohh, so you must be an app-apprentice then!" She said, bouncing alongside Pricklepaw, testing the word. Honeykit giggled at Pricklepaw's first question. "Yup! That's me! I get to be an apprentice in a few moons time, like you! Is it fun? You get to explore and hunt and do all sorts of things!"
She started babbling away again, unable to contain her enthusiasm.

When Pricklepaw asked about this being her first outing, she nodded, gazing up at a random bird in the sky. "Every time I tried to escape, my momma or the other queens told me to 'stay inside, you're too young to go out there," She said, impersonating a queen by making her voice croaky and low. Honeykit hardly noticed the environment around her during her babbling and nearly bumped into the nursery's wall in the process.

Her focus was completely re-ignited once Pricklepaw revealed the discovery he'd made as a kit. A tunnel. Honeykit couldn't believe it. She let out an excited gasp, her little body crawling right up to the entrance. All this time, right next to the very den she resided in, and she hadn't even noticed it? "Can we go in?! Can we, can we?"
Pricklepaw snorted out a laugh at Honeykit's impression of the queens. She was pretty spot on, he had to admit. He'd heard that exact same scolding many times as a 'kit.

With the tunnel revealed and Honeykit right at his side, Pricklepaw had to shuffle around to make enough room for the both of them. He didn't answer her question immediately, just thrust his head through the tunnel entrance and parted his jaws so he could pick out the different scents easier. He was able to distinguish his own scent, now stale and barely there; overlaying that was the fresher, yet still several days old, trace of mice. Thankfully, however, there was no sign of any predators.

Satisfied, Pricklepaw backtracked out of the tunnel and stepped aside to let his little companion move forward again. "Go ahead," he urged, "It's safe. And I'll be right behind you." He doubted she needed the reassurance--she seemed as keen as he had when he first discovered this little clearing--but he'd wanted to give it nonetheless.

If I don't reply quickly, it's probably because I'm on mobile! My tablet's messed up so I can't get on here on the computer often.
Old January 27th, 2017, 12:46 AM

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Pricklepaw snorted out a laugh at Honeykit's impression of the queens. She was pretty spot on, he had to admit. He'd heard that exact same scolding many times as a 'kit.

With the tunnel revealed and Honeykit right at his side, Pricklepaw had to shuffle around to make enough room for the both of them. He didn't answer her question immediately, just thrust his head through the tunnel entrance and parted his jaws so he could pick out the different scents easier. He was able to distinguish his own scent, now stale and barely there; overlaying that was the fresher, yet still several days old, trace of mice. Thankfully, however, there was no sign of any predators.

Satisfied, Pricklepaw backtracked out of the tunnel and stepped aside to let his little companion move forward again. "Go ahead," he urged, "It's safe. And I'll be right behind you." He doubted she needed the reassurance--she seemed as keen as he had when he first discovered this little clearing--but he'd wanted to give it nonetheless.
Honeykit perched on a dirt spot in front of the tunnel, tail waving back and forth as Pricklepaw shuffled around, seemingly peering into the entrance of the tunnel's maw. She felt a bit impatient, wanting to just get in and go, but the apprentice seemed focused on his task. It must've been a safety thing.

She gave a big grin at Prickpaw's confirmation, letting out a small "Thanks!" only just hearing the apprentice's reassurance, as she let loose the energy she'd been holding back, diving into the tunnel like a furred, orange bullet. The smell of dust, fresh-kill and another faint scent that reminded her of Prickpaw met her nose, the ground cold against her pawpads.

"Woah!" She exclaimed, eyes wide. Honeykit cast her head back to the entrance, pointing her tail to Pricklepaw and then the other end of the tunnel. "C'mon, c'mon!"
Old January 27th, 2017, 07:09 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Owlpaw winced in pain even though she was sleep (IDK if that's painful)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 27th, 2017, 08:08 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

{Open post}
There was a young she-kit with Siamese markings across her body- a cream coat and chocolate browned features. Falconkit was rather small for her age, but she hardly cared.

What she did care about was friends. And what kit didn't? Friendship was one of the only things she'd fully grasped so far. The companionship of other kits was a glorious thing, and she'd do anything for a game of moss-ball or a little talk.

And because of that, the mixed-bred ThunderClan kit sat in the nursery, looking for any sight of a possible friend, or perhaps one of her siblings.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 27th, 2017, 10:24 AM
CloverWitch

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waluigi View Post
Honeykit perched on a dirt spot in front of the tunnel, tail waving back and forth as Pricklepaw shuffled around, seemingly peering into the entrance of the tunnel's maw. She felt a bit impatient, wanting to just get in and go, but the apprentice seemed focused on his task. It must've been a safety thing.

She gave a big grin at Prickpaw's confirmation, letting out a small "Thanks!" only just hearing the apprentice's reassurance, as she let loose the energy she'd been holding back, diving into the tunnel like a furred, orange bullet. The smell of dust, fresh-kill and another faint scent that reminded her of Prickpaw met her nose, the ground cold against her pawpads.

"Woah!" She exclaimed, eyes wide. Honeykit cast her head back to the entrance, pointing her tail to Pricklepaw and then the other end of the tunnel. "C'mon, c'mon!"

Cloverwhisker watched the two from the fresh-kill pile, eyes narrowing. She had missed the entire conversation, more focused on grooming her pelt but from what she could tell it seemed like the apprentice was going to take the kit out. The warrior lifted herself to her paws and approached Honeykit.

"What are you doing?" she growled, her shadow casting over the kit's body.
Old January 27th, 2017, 11:53 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire ♡ View Post
@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash

The movement to her left startled Firekit out of her deep thoughts, and she turned to look at her sibling, Lampreykit. She smiled brightly at her sister.
"Hello!" She said cheerily, her eyes bright.
Lampreykit and her had their differences, but no matter what her sister did, she'd always love her. But sometimes this wasn't how she thought. Especially during their arguments.
But nevertheless, Firekit would always do anything for her sister. She playfully cuffed Lampreykit over the ear, but her ears flicked in a different direction. Not long after, Firekit's head followed suit.
Just as she did so, her gaze fell upon the flying form of her nerdy denmate, Sandkit. And just as Sandkit warned them to eat out of the way, Firekit's eyes widened and let out a surprised 'oof' when the other kit landed right in top of her.
As this happened, she squirmed around beneath the other kit's weight, all the while giggling like a madman. She pawed at Sandkit's side, weakly pushing on her in an attempt to get her off. Of course, this proved to be rather hard while laughing histarically.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mapledash View Post
Hearing the squirming kit under her laughing, she bursted herself into laughter. --This must have looked so ridiculus!-- she thought, catching her breath. The pawing of firekit tickling her belly, she rolled on the side and pounced back on her victim. Her dark orange eyes shining playfully, she started pawing at her belly in her turn, tickling her. "You cannot escape!" she giggled.

She only now remembered firekit's sibling right next to them, and gave a quick glance in their direction. "I have a deal! I will let you go firekit, at one condition." she paused, getting off her and turning slowly to Lampreykit watching. "Let's get ... him!" she said with a devilish grin, getting into somewhat of a crouching, ready to leap.--I hope he runs away so we can chase him down!-- she imagined the scene, and it made her chuckle.
Goldenpaw padded into the clearing, a large vole in her mouth, she dropped it onto the fresh-kill pile then settled down on a rock. The winter suns rays had warmed it, so she stretched over it, eager to collect as much heat as she could before the cold returned. She chuckled as she watched a kit tumble into another, then hold them at ransom. She creeped closer to the kit; wanting to hear the full story. She didn't interrupt or scold them though, it was just a game.

The honey coloured she-cat crept behind one of the kits, oh really? Your going to hold her at ransom?" She playfully bopped her head. Goldenpaw smiled then mewed, beckoning the other kits forward, "Preprare for the Thunderclan kit patrol! We stand as one; led by the great and powerful, Goldenpaw!" The Molly looked behind her shoulder, hoping the kits would enjoy her company.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 27th, 2017, 02:01 PM
oh dear

@xxJaggededgexx
@mapledash
@The Eye Of The Storm

Uncontrollable laughter escaped the fluffy ginger kit's jaws as Sandkit began to tickle her belly. Weakly pushing the other kit's away, but to no avail. She barely could respond to Sandkit's deal without a giggle escaping her jaws.
Firekit's eyes brightened and quickly rolled onto her belly once Sandkit stopped a tickling her.
She turned to her sister, Lampreykit. "You'd better run away, or we'll catch you!" Firekit squealed a warning to her, laughing histarically.
At the sound of another cat, an apprentice by the name of Goldenpaw, Firekit quickly turned and looked at her, smiling cheerily.
"We've gotta get Lampreykit! She's an evil fox!" She exclaimed, followed by another round of uncontrollable giggles.
"You'd better run, evil fox! No foxes in ThunderClan!" Firekit squealed, not taking it into account that she, in fact, looked much more foxlike than her sister.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; January 27th, 2017 at 02:02 PM.
Old January 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Hey! I am Cloudkit!
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~
Old January 27th, 2017, 04:46 PM
CloverWitch

@NineTailsNetwork

Cloverwhisker watched her clanmates in the clearing through narrowed eyes, ears twitching in annoyance anytime she heard the annoying mews of a kit. Some cat, give me strength! The warrior would ask StarClan for strength but she didn't believe in the dead cats, the fact that every clan respected them was ridiculous to her.

With an annoyed growl, she walked towards the fresh-kill pile and plucked herself a mouse.
Closed Thread