Old January 5th, 2022, 07:49 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

@Mistletoe
that all sounds great!! tysm<33 //

➸ sagepaw | they/he/she

slipping into the cave after mallardstep, sagepaw took a quick glance around the area. it was a cave, obviously. not a very exciting one either. though there were some small cuts on the stone that were a lighter color than the rest, which was interesting.

his ear flicked at his mentors words, nodding at the whole 'no claws thing'. talk about lucky - they weren't sure if they wanted to use claws in the first place anyways. the question made them shift slightly. wasn't the answer obvious? "well, try to dodge the swipe." they answered. hopefully this wasn't a thing where there were right or wrong answers.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 6th, 2022, 07:13 AM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurene View Post
~Thunderpaw~

"Okay!" @Darkside
"I'm going to pin you down and I want you to try and get me off you." He mewed, before placing his paws on Thunderpaw's shoulders and pinning her down. Wolftiger was a large tom so this would be hard.
Old January 6th, 2022, 11:44 AM
~/Positive Vibes\~

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sid View Post
@Mistletoe
that all sounds great!! tysm<33 //

➸ sagepaw | they/he/she

slipping into the cave after mallardstep, sagepaw took a quick glance around the area. it was a cave, obviously. not a very exciting one either. though there were some small cuts on the stone that were a lighter color than the rest, which was interesting.

his ear flicked at his mentors words, nodding at the whole 'no claws thing'. talk about lucky - they weren't sure if they wanted to use claws in the first place anyways. the question made them shift slightly. wasn't the answer obvious? "well, try to dodge the swipe." they answered. hopefully this wasn't a thing where there were right or wrong answers.
~Mallardstep~

“Right. More specifically you’d try to duck or pull back. Well there are more options, but today we’re going to focus on those two. Let’s start with a basic defensive stance.” It wasn’t a very creative answer, but it would do for now. He had mostly just asked to gauge how much Sagepaw knew anyway. He flicked his tail, and fell into a defensive crouch. This time he could remember which one he had learned first. He hadn’t used this particular stance much in battle, but it was a good one to start off with.

“Mimic this as best you can.” He meowed with a flick of his tail. He hoped this wouldn’t take too long. The cave was much colder than outside. Why did I have to get an apprentice during leaf-bare?

Eaglekit: A hyper and friendly Thunderclan kit.
Lavendersnap: A polite and quiet Windclan elder
Mallardstep: A lazy and even tempered Thunderclan warrior
Dragonflyfrond: An anxious and quiet Riverclan warrior
Hummingbirdkit: A sickly and gentle Shadowclan kit

I’m back from hiatus bump me mercilessly if I don’t respond! I may have forgotten.

~Warning: I write from my character’s perspective. Misunderstandings will be had, assumptions will be made~
Old January 6th, 2022, 05:33 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Thunderpaw~

Okay she could do this. She batted her hind legs at Wolftiger in attemt to kick him off but not hurt him. @Darkside

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old January 6th, 2022, 09:13 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
[ @Willowfern ]

The past week or so had been downright miserable, weather-wise. It snowed, it rained, it snowed and snowed and snowed and rained some more. Then it rained. And snowed. And finally seemed to settle on Wet And Miserable. And that definitely suited ThunderClan just fine. The warrior thought so, at least, and she was taking no opinions stating otherwise. The last moon had been horrendous, much to the surprise of absolutely nobody in the crowd.

The worst part of the whole bloody mess was that Nectarflame tried. She tried to warn others of this failing system, and tried to get her point across. Yet Dogbark stopped any genuine effort to push his own Clan to stand for itself against its gnarled and twisted unresolved issues. The moment that the deputy doubled back on his own declaration that he would be better suited than Aspenstar was the moment that Nectarflame had tossed in the towel on the tom. No, you will not be best for the Clan. And you never will be. The Bengal did not doubt herself in her decision to stand against both of her high ranks. She did, however, feel troubled on what to do now. There was only so much that a warrior alone could accomplish, she was no fool to think otherwise. There had to be something. Perhaps this hunting expedition would allow the she-cat the time and space she needed to get a plan in order.

Charcoal ears swivel about atop her rounded head. Eyes focus on every minute movement in the bog, and despite the cold, she inhales deeply and lets every barely detectable scent wash down her throat.

Ugh, this was boring.
Loudbird would much rather prefer a more… interesting patrolmate, this Nectarflare was such a boring cat, even worse she was a boring old cat, which made her intolerable in the young Warrior’s eyes.
Nonetheless, Loudbird was ever so humble- and beautiful- so she would decide to break Nectarfire’s mundane life with a little bit of Loudbird excitement!
She walked forwards, not really wanting to keep quiet, as that took too much effort, and now walked right beside Sapflame,
“You know, Nectarblaze, with a little better fur care and maybe some perfume, you’d look ages younger, not at all the oldie you are, you know? Your fur is pretty enough, but it looks dastardly, and I suggest you clean it up,” She grinned, oh, Nectarnectar was for sure going to enjoy her beauty advice, everyone did!
Old January 7th, 2022, 05:20 PM
i am kenough

Default Re: Muskrat Mire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowfern View Post

Ugh, this was boring.
Loudbird would much rather prefer a more… interesting patrolmate, this Nectarflare was such a boring cat, even worse she was a boring old cat, which made her intolerable in the young Warrior’s eyes.
Nonetheless, Loudbird was ever so humble- and beautiful- so she would decide to break Nectarfire’s mundane life with a little bit of Loudbird excitement!
She walked forwards, not really wanting to keep quiet, as that took too much effort, and now walked right beside Sapflame,
“You know, Nectarblaze, with a little better fur care and maybe some perfume, you’d look ages younger, not at all the oldie you are, you know? Your fur is pretty enough, but it looks dastardly, and I suggest you clean it up,” She grinned, oh, Nectarnectar was for sure going to enjoy her beauty advice, everyone did!

The mire stunk enough without the unwarranted advice, which alone was bad but coming from a young and inexperienced stinkbag, was worse. Nectarflame pulls herself from her concentration to cast a long and disappointed look at the other warrior. She knew that she should not respond- After all, cats like Loudbird feasted off of responses out of their victims- But an insult to her appearance warranted correcting.

"Worry not, Loudbird. Blindness in youths is not oft heard of, yet not impossible. I shall alert Dogbark and Aspenstar of this as soon as we are home, so reasonable accommodations may be made in better favor of your disability." She does not inform the younger cat of her washing habits, feeling no need to do so and quite capable of pushing away the childish urge to regardless. Her green eyes flit down the length of the other cat and return to her face unimpressed. "Perhaps you could keep Ridgeclaw company indefinitely. He needs the entertainment, and I am sure you will argue that you have done more than enough for ThunderClan to deserve the retirement."
Old January 8th, 2022, 06:34 AM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

Quote:
~Thunderpaw~

Okay she could do this. She batted her hind legs at Wolftiger in attemt to kick him off but not hurt him. @Darkside
-Wolftiger-
"Thrust your legs, batting them won't do anything. Dont worry if you hurt me, just keep claws sheathed." He mewed
Old January 10th, 2022, 05:43 PM
Random DnD Player

~Thunderpaw~

She did as Wolftiger said. thrustig her legs instead of batting. @Darkside

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)
Old January 11th, 2022, 05:53 AM
Trans, Ace, and Gay. (:

Quote:
~Thunderpaw~

She did as Wolftiger said. thrustig her legs instead of batting. @Darkside
Wolftiger grunted as her legs hit him. "Good." He mewed
Old January 11th, 2022, 05:12 PM
Random DnD Player

~Thunderpaw~

"Okay! Whats next?" she mewed
@Darkside

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)