Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
hot and cold [p]
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:48 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM

Old September 22nd, 2020, 05:26 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Adderbrook rolled his eyes at the kits. “You won’t scare me. What do you want?” it was almost a growl but he knew better than to do that in this kit loving clan.
@Corruptx

Goslingkit

Oh? Goslingkit arched a brow. Well, that most certainly was a first. Then, her muzzle broke into a grin. Whatever - she could return to her scaring tactics later on in this oddly-initiated conversation. "I'm Goslingkit. Who're you, eh, jackass?" She suppressed back a laugh at her name for the tom - she had heard the word repeated a couple of times before throughout her life, might as well use it on someone who well demonstrated it. Tehehe.

art reqbios

Night holds up Copperpaw to the sun rays - Nyx
CrimsonOaks holds up her two gay kitties and The Lion King theme starts playing
Leopard runs by yelling "COME BACK HERE GIRLS!" chasing her IRL cats through this sig
Old September 22nd, 2020, 06:21 PM
love bird.

Gender: I am a girly girl. UvU but not a grly girl? .-. i'm a tomboy. UvU
My Mood: Chatty

Cherryflight happily trotted about with him all day looking at different places, she laughed when he made a comment on the apprentice den and such. How ever when she was shown the medic den, she once again was thrown back into her thoughts and memories from her time here as a kit.

For the rest of the time she was running about the territory with him, she wasn’t as bright as she was when she got here.

As soon as they got back and he asked if she had any questions, so bad she wanted to ask him how he wasn’t mad or how he didn’t even remember her and the awful thing she did! She gritted her teeth slightly and kept her mouth shut before shaking her head.

Cherryflight glanced around again and spotted a familiar grey pelt....she stared hard and stepped a little closer before her eyes flew wide open and a big smile grew on her face, ”greenkit! I mean paw...uhh cat?” she fumbled up her words again before laughing.

@:Grimm: @Greenleap (it’s fine! That was shorted then I thought it be!)

stay safe and wash your hands!

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
because my hearts with you!
Old September 22nd, 2020, 06:46 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygirl View Post
Cherryflight happily trotted about with him all day looking at different places, she laughed when he made a comment on the apprentice den and such. How ever when she was shown the medic den, she once again was thrown back into her thoughts and memories from her time here as a kit.

For the rest of the time she was running about the territory with him, she wasn’t as bright as she was when she got here.

As soon as they got back and he asked if she had any questions, so bad she wanted to ask him how he wasn’t mad or how he didn’t even remember her and the awful thing she did! She gritted her teeth slightly and kept her mouth shut before shaking her head.

Cherryflight glanced around again and spotted a familiar grey pelt....she stared hard and stepped a little closer before her eyes flew wide open and a big smile grew on her face, ”greenkit! I mean paw...uhh cat?” she fumbled up her words again before laughing.

@:Grimm: @Greenleap (it’s fine! That was shorted then I thought it be!)
Greenheart looked over at where she was... Maybe being called? Her jaw dropped in surprise. "C- cherry?" She mewed. She stood there in shock, blinding a few times to make sure she wasn't imagining things.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 07:03 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Finally someone who understood!! All of her previous mentors had been terrible.... annoying she-cats who didn't know what they were doing. Except Riverripple. But he didn't count because he was barely there. Maybe for like a day.

Padding over to Lionstar, the feline flicked her tail, a bright smile on her face. "So are we actually going to get me to warrior status? I was starting to think I was cursed to be an apprentice forever. Or go through Riverclan's entire selection of warriors before I myself was one." She then shook out her pelt, knowing that now was the time to get down to business. "As for training, I believe I need a little more swimming practice, as well as some battle practice."

@BILL.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 07:26 PM
love bird.

Cherryflight grinned big and threw herself froward, she tackle hugged greenheart. She had never felt this happy before! She had never laughed this much! And it wasn’t even a dream! She was HOME! She was finally HOME! ”I thought I’d never see you again! I missed you, pebble and feather so much!” her pupils were big and playful and her sentence were mainly just gasps to catch her breath from all her energy!

@Greenleap

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
Old September 22nd, 2020, 07:28 PM
has a lot to do

Quote:
Cherryflight grinned big and threw herself froward, she tackle hugged greenheart. She had never felt this happy before! She had never laughed this much! And it wasn’t even a dream! She was HOME! She was finally HOME! ”I thought I’d never see you again! I missed you, pebble and feather so much!” her pupils were big and playful and her sentence were mainly just gasps to catch her breath from all her energy!

@Greenleap
She laughed. "I'm Greenheart now!" She giggled. she was extremely happy and was almost crying from happiness.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 07:37 PM
love bird.

Cherryflight was almost in tears too, she missed them so much! She dashed around greenheart in a circle before standing tall with a cocky smile, ” I’m cherryflight now! Although my old name was lilysnap, I didn’t like the name though. I’m definitely more of a cherry!” she giggled, though she had stopped shortly with a small frown, “I’m so sorry for the pain I must have caused when I left...I heard a lot of kits died because of me..” Her ears flattened, she felt so guilty for what she did to riverclan, to her family and friends...to the cat he fostered her...poor sugarapple..

@Greenleap

Roses are red
violets are blue
you can trust me...
Old September 22nd, 2020, 07:53 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Oh, Lionstar should probably do this before he forgot. "Basilpaw [ @Jessica1917], Rushingwind [ @Bramblefire01], come here for a moment!"

He gave them a moment before he continued. "Since Flarespots decided he wanted to be executed after he attacked Waspkit, Basilpaw, you need a new mentor. Rushingwind, take good care of her."

With that done, he left.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old September 22nd, 2020, 08:03 PM
has a lot to do

Quote:
Cherryflight was almost in tears too, she missed them so much! She dashed around greenheart in a circle before standing tall with a cocky smile, ” I’m cherryflight now! Although my old name was lilysnap, I didn’t like the name though. I’m definitely more of a cherry!” she giggled, though she had stopped shortly with a small frown, “I’m so sorry for the pain I must have caused when I left...I heard a lot of kits died because of me..” Her ears flattened, she felt so guilty for what she did to riverclan, to her family and friends...to the cat he fostered her...poor sugarapple..

@Greenleap
"It's ok, it's ok. Now you're back and you're gonna make everything right! I have a loving mate now to make me happy, anyways!" She meowed thoughtfully.
Old September 22nd, 2020, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
Lionstar was confused when the two cats wandered into the camp, moving his leg to take a step away from Primrosekit as she tried to bump into his leg. Yuck, babies.

He didn't know where either of them had been, but because of Primrosekit's age and perceived inability to do much, he decided he wasn't going to bother with her. "Flyfur [ @Rainquail], can you be a dear and get Primrosekit back in the nursery? I don't know where she's been, so you can deal with her." She was the nursery guard after all - her disappearance reflected on her.

Gingerfrost wouldn't be off so easily. "Where have you been?"

[ @Estelle ]
Flyfur limped over, not feeling one to argue, even if it hadn't been Lionstar. She looked down at Primrosekit and nodded to the golden tom.
"Aight Primrosekit, let's get to the nursery and if you're feeling up for it, maybe you can tell me what you've been up to since you've been gone."
She honestly didn't know even how the kits got out, this was the point of her being the nursery guard, after all. If she couldn't keep an eye on them, well, what was the point of her being in her position?
She vaguely noticed Gingerfrost and turned her head to look at him, eyes widened, but turned away to focus back on the kit she was supposed to be looking after.

@Estelle

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.