Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM

Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:00 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
[Maybe I'll have Shardkit make a Pun on accident, then catch on]

Shardkit pricked her ears and padded over to her Brother, Perchkit. She nudged him with a paw. "Come on!
Its Fun!"
@Boba Fett @Burnpaw

Perchkit swayed with her sister's nudge and before he could say anything, she was off playing with that big cat again. The little tom swallowed and with a deep breath, closed his eyes and charged head-long into the clearing barreling sightless into Mudnose's leg as he was speaking to Shardkit so hard that her bounced off and rolled backwards flipping over and over again until her landed with all four legs sprawled out along the clearing floor. The kit was stunned at first until he put together that he had crashed into the warriors leg. "I got you?" he asked before getting to his feet. "I got you! I did it my first try!" He declared happily. "Shardkit did you see me?"
Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:03 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick

Rainkit watched in amusement. "Kits are so silly." He sniffed. "I should be an apprentice because of my mammurmaterty (Maturity)!" He said, puffing out his chest with pride of knowing a big word.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind
Old August 24th, 2017, 12:05 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Converting to bolding his speech since every person does that with their cats and it really does look better xD I held off for so long, but I can only feel awkward when posting for so long as well lol.)

Sunmist tilted his head to the side, curiously looking at the molly upon her words. What had Chrysanthemumshade meant by that? If only he knew what? His tail flicked up as he kept himself from prying, guessing that this would not be a welcomed topic. Definitely not, going off the way she had spoken. Despite the curiosity gnawing at the tom, when Chrys turned back and gave a smile he was quick to return it. Oh well, he would be left to ponder this one. His smile grew into a grin as she went into a loving talk about flowers. A cat obsessed with flowers, of all things- and she's not even a medicine cat! Rather than being weirded out and thinking the molly was odd, Sunmist found it intriguing. Like suddenly, now he wanted to know more about flowers too, all because this lovely cat next to him found them so interesting. When she started rambling, most likely thinking he was finding it odd about her, the large cat couldn't help himself and burst into a rumbling laughter. "I'm sorry! I'm not laughing at you," he promised her in between his laughing fits. "It's just..." he shook his head, for once at a loss for words. How exactly did he explain that he found the situation funny, rather than the topic of conversation? "You don't have to hide anything from me, alright- well, anything that doesn't go against the warrior code. I'll go strict-mode on you then," he paused, giving a mock stern glare at the she-cat before a smile spread across his features once more. "If you like flowers, then you like flowers, and I'll listen to you talk about them anytime that's appropriate for it. Heck, maybe I'll even learn a little- oh, right, but you don't know anything about them, I forgot." The gleam in his eyes and the twitching of his whiskers showed that he was teasing in the last sentence, calling out Chrys. No cat showed so much appreciation for something, only to know nothing about them. "Gotcha, I'm good at keeping secrets," the tom whispered back, lowering his head as if to be secretive. "Only the whole clan will know- kidding! Don't worry, I'm not a gossiper." Though, really, he didn't think her love of flowers should be something the molly needed to hide. If she appreciated flowers, then she should show it- no need to be embarrassed by something that was obviously a big part of her. He didn't voice this though, reminding himself that his stern, advice giving side of him was under wraps for the time being. "I feel honored," Sunmist chuckled, though he wondered if she was just saying this to make him feel less bad. Surely, he hadn't been the worst she heard, but definitely not the best either. He didn't feel too badly for mispronouncing Chrys's name, though, as obviously she was used to it and didn't seem annoyed to the least about the whole ordeal. So, he let it roll of his back; it wasn't as if he had done something terribly wrong that would call for him getting upset over, after all.

"Practically?" The tom scoffed jokingly. "Oh, I definitely have it all!" Again in a joking manner, he puffed out his chest as if to appear full of himself- something Sunmist certainly was not. He was well aware that he was a good cat, but he never allowed himself to be arrogant. That would be a bad trait to have, indeed, and it was always frustrating for him to watch others doing good simply for the praise they get. No, there should not be any flaunting of good deeds or things about yourself, which is why the tom could not stand anyone who was arrogant. Of course, he never showed this, rather he just tried to avoid any cats that got on his nerves. As soon as he caught Chrys's questioning eyebrow raise, the orange cat slouched as if to hide himself by making the tom appear smaller. His eyes- which had quickly grown wide in embarrassment- focused down on his paws as if they were the most fascinating thing he had seen all day. The most fascinating thing I've seen all day isn't a thing, but a cat. And she's right beside me. At his thoughts, the tom's ears flitted back to press against his head. But despite his abashed behavior, he still murmured a quiet, "Yes, very much," to himself, so soft he doubted the molly would hear his words. Hopefully, she wouldn't, as he was starting to regret them. They weren't a lie at all, but perhaps it was a bit too risky of a thing to say to a cat he had only just started getting to know. He grew a bit more embarrassed as the silver feline teased him for his small ordeal a few days ago, but this was a type of embarrassment he could definitely handle. He quickly righted himself, trying to wash away his previous expression and go back to the small smile he had worn before. "Yeah, well, it certainly made those kits' days! The whole time they were laughing as they fought the giant fox that had gotten stuck behind the nursery..." He ended his retelling with a small shake of his head, a warm smile spreading on his face as he recalled that particular group of kits. Then, he realized he hadn't seen them since the flood, and his eyes darted anxiously to the clearing. Thankfully, he quickly spotted them along the opposite side and quickly relaxed, the fear draining from his eyes. They had made it out, at least. Of course the tom knew that kits had been lost to the floods, and the thought broke his heart, but he didn't want any more added to the list that he had compiled within his brain. "I definitely wouldn't say one's better than the other. Sometimes being large is useful, other times it'd be better to be small. I find myself wishing I was smaller quite often, actually. It's hard to be fast with all this weight dragging me down!" He was joking, at least partially. He wasn't an overweight cat at all, most of his weight was due to muscle from extended times hunting, patrolling, and even from training sessions that he held for himself. The tom was always looking to do his best, so naturally stayed fit in order to do so.

"Yeah, it's mostly mollies that adopt the kits, because they're more nurturing than us bull-headed toms," Sunmist stated, half joking yet half serious. What he said was true, but obviously in this case didn't apply to him. While he grouped himself among those 'bull-headed toms', he didn't consider himself to be reckless at all. The tom shook his head, thoughts returning to little Shadekit. "But really, I don't see any other outcome. Shadekit's just... well, he needed someone, and I'm glad to help him out. He's a very sweet kit, just needs someone to watch out for him." His ears perked in interest when Chrysanthemumshade went on to answer the question he had spun back around to her. Did she have a mate? If so, then he'd be slightly bummed; this molly was interesting and he definitely wanted to know her more. Given that she wanted to spend time with him as well- if she didn't then the tom would have to deal with the rejection and accept her decision. He couldn't help but grin when she confirmed that she didn't, in fact, have a mate yet. He nodded along as she spoke her thoughts about kits, his eyes glowing with affection for the little fuzz balls in question. It was nice to know she felt the same; the tabby knew not all she-cats wanted to have kits in their lifetime. "Yes, I certainly would like to have some kits of my own running around sometime, but you're right. You can't rush that sort of thing, you have to let love run its course. Otherwise, how can you really be sure that this cat is the one for you? While I really want kits, I've waited this long and I can wait a while longer- I'm not old yet!" His tail curled behind him as he spoke and after his words he rested his head on his paws. Amber eyes slipped closed as he gave a content sigh, the sun striking his fur and making it even brighter. He was sure the white segments in between orange stripes would appear even more vibrant than normal, and he tended to think these stripes almost looked like rays of sunshine. This tom's name certainly fit him, and once again he wondered what Chrysanthemumshade had meant by her earlier comment about names. His eyes popped back open and fixed themselves onto the molly beside him, and he hummed a response. "Thank you, I'll definitely strive to be the best father I can for my kits." Her analogy was a bit amusing, he thought, and not something most cats would say. But then again, from one small conversation Sunmist had decided that Chrys was not like most cats. "You'll make a wonderful mother, I can just see it. You obviously care very much about kits."

"Not having any kits that are kin has never stopped me," the bright tom purred. "I'm in the nursery a lot, just to be around the little ones. It's the one time I allow my strict act to waver." A small chuckle left his mouth as Sunmist rolled onto his side, making sure he was facing Chrys. "I'm sure your sister will appreciate the help, though. A litter is definitely a handful, and if this is her first litter then it will take some time to figure it all out." It was sort of funny, he thought, that he was talking about all this as if he knew from personal experience; as if he was a longtime queen himself. But he wasn't, rather he spent a lot of time with the queens as a result from playing with their kits. So he got story after story from them, listening to all their rants about how one kit is just so rambunctious, or how one just won't venture out of their shell. Or, mostly, about how overwhelming it is with your first litter. So, he could say all this confidently with knowing he is right, simply from conversations with all the queens. When the molly questioned his earlier response, he was a bit hesitant with replying again. His eyes flickered over her face, trying to take in what she was thinking at the moment. Was this a good or bad reaction? "Yes?" He murmured uncertainly, unsure of how she was going to go with this. At her giggle, he immediately relaxed. That was a good reaction, then, right? "No, it's not annoying in the slightest. You have a pretty laugh- not one of those annoying ones." He didn't mind hearing it often, not at all. It was one of those giggles that made your eyes glow a bit fonder, and sent your whiskers twitching. She had a good giggle, one that made him want to chuckle along with. But, he had a bad chuckle- at least that was his opinion of his laugh- and so he didn't allow himself to chuckle or laugh often. Only if he really couldn't help it, or if he wasn't self conscious around his company. Sunmist nodded along to the feline's short speech of sorts, agreeing wholeheartedly. Everyone needed guidance, even leaders and medicine cats, to get to where they were. He kept his gaze on the molly's face as she admired the sky above, a fond smile in place. He could practically feel his eyes glowing with affection- she was simply so cute!- but he blinked to try and clear this. He didn't want to seem like he was fawning over her or anything, that would be one way to make this whole thing awkward. When she saw the flower-shaped cloud, he fully expected her to be excited, and was stunned a moment by her glare and accusation at the cloud. A moment later- he couldn't help himself- he burst out into his deep, booming, laughter, the one that he couldn't help but find obnoxious. At this thought, he quickly shoved one of his paws over his mouth to try and stifle his laughs, succeeding only slightly as short bursts would still escape. Still calming down, he managed to get out a teasing response to the molly. "Oh yes, I'm sure that's exactly what the cloud had in mind. 'Let's get on Chrys's nerves!'" He shook his head once he calmed down, removing the paw from his muzzle and instead giving a great side stretch, sighing as he came back into place.
At Sunmist's laughter, she couldn't help, but laugh along with him. It had been crazy. To think, a cat liking flowers was weird. But to her, it was! Only became she was always reprimanded by her parents that plants were stupid. Which made her wonder why her mother named her and her sister after plants, but it was known her mother found them beautiful, and knew little bits about them. "I - I - I don't know what I was thinking," Her paws were dangling above her, and she turned to look at them with a sheepish grin. "A lot of other cats have these amazing goals in life," she briefly glanced at him. "And, I...wanna learn about plants." She snorted. Saying it aloud made it seem stupid. No matter how many times she denied it, she did have a profound knowledge of plants. This did not mean she knew, in any way, of how they could be useful. She simply adored looking at the pretty colors, and the dazzling form of every plant. They were all so unique. All so different. It was just...heart melting. She wanted to learn about herbs - medinces, but it was frowned upon by her parents. "I'd imagine you have a goal in life?" She was curious. He knew hers. Well, a part of it, but it was still as accurate. Didn't everyone have a goal in life? Even if it were something weird, or something common. A goal was a goal. No matter how little or big. Chrysanthemumshade just wished her parents respected that. But no - and, definitely no. She refused to think about her mother and troubles. She was having a very nice conversation with this tom. And, actually being slightly herself. Who knew being relaxed did this to her? The she cat gave the tom a mock expression of fright, "Please don't. I promise. I'll be good. Follow the warrior code - everything," she gave an exasperated sigh. She did follow the warrior code. Well, most of it. Hunting and fighting was what she lacked since her mentor didn't really train her the mandatory skills to be a warrior. She had minimum abilities to still provide for her clan, but she perferred the sidelines where she wouldn't be such a burden. "Oh, it'll be an honor," she purred. He wanted to learn about plants? He wanted to hear her ramble incessantly about plants? It made her blush lightly. This tom was either a saint, or he really was interested in learning about plants. "You're actually the first time I ever heard say they wanted to learn about plants - and, that's something the entire clan should be gossiping about." She teased. It was a humorous thing! Such a tom, fascinated with flowers. She found that endearing since she loved flowers herself. "Who knows? Maybe I'll get you to start wearing flowers in your fur. Are you a tulip guy? A rose guy? A sunflower guy? I honestly think a sunflower would suite you." She thought for a moment. She was talking to him, yet she was thinking aloud. Naming off different little flowers that she thought would suite the tom. "Maybe, even a dahlia! Or, a lilac. Daffodils are gorgeous, and so are buttercups, and maybe even a...chrysanthemum." She giggled brightly, closing her eyes for a moment at the name joke. "See? This is why I don't talk much about my flowers. I ramble on and on and on about them! I'm sure you'll get pretty tired with hearing about flowers all the time. So, I am sorry in advanced, my good fellow." She threw him a sly smile, but knew...that this could be the beginning of a marvelous friendship. Perhaps, since he seemed to connect with her type of vibe. He was friendly! A lot different from how he was with other cats. Coming off as more of a boss who took complete control when others were too slow to move.

"Oh, yes, definitely." She mewed, with a roll of her eyes. "But, you're missing one good thing, friend. Humility." She knew he was joking. It was well sensed in his tone, so she was joking. A tom like Sunmist seemed like he would be such a gentlemen. The type of tom that respected all types of she cat. Chrysanthemumshade wasn't a huge on conceit. She didn't like to think she was this amazing, absolutely drop-dead gorgeous she cat that was skilled to the fullest. Oh, no! Definitely not. She had been called beautiful, so she believed that. But, it was more so an innocent type of beautiful. But, she played the part in being a feline that others wanted to see. She wanted to fit into that "popular" clique. With the much prettier she cats. The ones who giggle cutely all the time, the one who constantly have toms hovering over them. A few toms weren't bad, but it got overwhelming. Chrysanthemumshade didn't enjoy much attention. Like how she had stared at the Orange pelted tom when he was staring at her. Being under his gaze had made her slightly insecure, and she didn't like that. Her ears twitched, thinking that she heard him say something, but it was probably something she shouldn't have heard in the first place. She hoped, at least, that it wasn't an insult. She didn't take those too well. She saw how he looked down at his paws in a rather bashful state. She licked her jaws, finding that the conversation might turn down onto an awkward road. She didn't want that to happen, to make him feel uncomfortable. With him feeling uncomfortable, she was starting to feel uncomfortable. But, at his next words, it made her ears flicker, and a bright smile appear on her face once more. "Hmmm...I'm trying to imagine how that would look," she teased, then looked towards the sky, slightly tilting her head to imagine a large tom getting stuck in a part of the nursery for chasing after a moss ball. Then, she burst out into laughter, little giggling fits. "I definitely should had been there to see that!" She exclaimed, shaking her head. It was imprinted in her mind now. Just imagining how Sunmist felt, and just to have kits laughing at him because he was stuck. The right thing to do was to help the tom. Well, after she had her laugh at him. He would had made a great fox, if given the chance. The thought made her giggle once more. The silver-grey she cat turned her body to the side, being able to look at him attentively as he spoke about his weight. He wasn't that big. Muscular more than anything. That must had been nice. Her own form had been pretty feminine, easily flexible despite her little thick pelt. He seemed to be in his teacher mode, and it made the she cat a tad fascinated. Though as he finished, she could tell he was joking. But, wasn't he so wise? Chrysanthemumshade licked her jaws, "You're right; nothing's wrong with being large. We small cats count on you giants to protect us. We're pretty thankful for that by the way," she purred. A small cat like her enjoyed the feeling of knowing she would be protected. Well, by any cat that had the guts to fight physically. Chrysanthemumshade could not do extreme violent fighting. The image of blood plagued her and made her want to vomit. She was usually queasy around gruesome sights. Another reason she didn't become a medicine cat. "But, small is still better." She sang, joking. Just as he had been. It was weird to see him so relaxed, playful even. Did she give off that type of vibe to him? Maybe, if they met a different way, he would had found her weird and redundant. Most cats did after all. But, she was on a tranquil state that allowed her to simply be a joking she cat. Because that's who she truly was.

"Oh, I agree." Chrysanthemumshade nodded, still staring directly at the tom as he spoke. Everyone knew it was respectful to listen to another talk. It gave off the hint that he had her complete undivided attention, and that she was interested in what he was saying. "You toms are so terrible. I can't even deal!" She shook her head. "What you toms need is lessons from she cats," she gave a lighthearted purr. "How to be the perfect tom. Those lessons sound like a sure plan." Chrysanthemumshade didn't like to involve herself with many toms. She didn't trust them much, but she didn't mind a friendly chat, like what she was doing with this tom. She learned awhile ago - ever since she was an apprentice, that toms were passive aggressive. They were possessive. They were protective. But why? This was something the she cat failed to understand. She found toms intriguing. They each were different in their own way, but they were so...reckless in a sense. "She cats are natural parents," she smiled, bobbing her head side to side for a moment. As the name 'Shadekit' left his maw, Chrysanthemumshade stared at the tom with interest. "So, that is your son?" She asked. She didn't mean biological son. She knew he said he adopted a son, but she figured he would just call him his 'son'. Whether he was adopted or not. "He does sound sweet. I would love to meet him someday." Chrysanthemumshade smiled, gently. "And, you're a very sweet tom for taking him in." She spoke even more gentle. She always found it a joy when a tom helped a kit out. It was usually a queen who adopted kits - but, a tom? It was a surprise, but she liked that. It was a sweet thing. Chrysanthemumshade thought about adopting a kit. She wanted something to love on until she was ready to settle down and have a couple little ones running around. But, her mindset was definitely not in the right place to raise a kit. She constantly was having trouble with accepting herself. Whenever she tried to sit down and re-evaluate her life, it was completely long forgotten. But as he rambled on about what he said, Chrysanthemumshade stared at him with a smile. He seemed to be the helpless romantic one. Was he really patient enough for the right she cat? Chrysanthemumshade nodded along with explanation. She wished she could tell him that her experience of love had been ruined when she was an apprentice. But, she didn't want to be pitied, or cooed at as if she were a kit. Instead, she rolled back onto her back, staring up at the sky once more. "Love is a devious little thing, isn't it? Making us wait for our perfect soul mate," she aimlessly said. She didn't know what she was getting at, only that she knew she agreed with him. Minus the part that she really wanted kits. Of course she wanted them, but not anytime soon. "Sometimes I vision that love is an actual cat. Like a real life cat," she glanced at him with a smile. "And, it has these powers and it chooses our mates for us - like playing match maker." Her eyes had suddenly widen. Why did she just say that? Now, she was being uncanny. Very, very abnormal, but she spoke her thoughts, and they were out in the open. It was too late to feel them back. So, why not further more embarrass myself until he leaves? She internally groaned at herself. Clearing her throat, she replied, "You are definitely young. A very young bright sun." She nodded. "I hope that didn't sound weird. Now, that I'm replaying it in my head - it sounds weird. But, I still mean it. I just don't want you to think in some type of creep - because I'm not. Far from it, actually." She shook her head vigorously, and decided to shut her mouth. She turned to glance at him, catching how the sun made his fur glow. He was a very handsome cat. It almost made her heart melt for a moment. Definitely, there had to be something about him. An attraction, she knew. But, something she buried down deeply because she didn't want to feel that odd feeling. So, she quickly looked away from admiring him. Her eyes landed back above at the blue sky. She twitched her ears at his compliment. Deep down she knew she probably wouldn't be the best mother. She never had the best mother in the first place. It frightened her that she would make her kits go insane as she was. Practically stripping them of who they were, and rebuilding them by simple sayings. Chrysanthemumshade had a weakened mind, easily to morph into whatever another wanted her to believe and act. She didn't want to do that to her own kits. She preferred they had a wonderful father. "Why thank you, my good fellow." She hummed as expected when receiving a compliment even if she didn't truly believe she would be a good mother. But, he sounded sincere, so she appreciated that a lot.

"Makes sense," she nodded towards him. "Not like any of the queens thinking 'why is this large tom near my kits?'." She rolled her eyes playfully. Queens were extremely protective of their little ones, but Sunmist must had been a regular visitor. One that was accepted by all the queens. That must had been nice for him. "Told you you're pretty popular with the she cats." She lightly winked. Her fluffy tail swished slowly below her, dangling off the rock in a mellow manner. "Remind me to always be good. I never wanna see that strict side of yours," Chrysanthemumshade didn't like being yelled at. She didn't like extreme noises or being shouted at. She didn't like being told what to do, but that much didn't matter. She was pretty much a good cat, and she loved joking around with the tom, always keeping her tone filled with sultry humor. "But, it is tempting, if I dare admit." She unconsciously said. That was suppose to be a thought, but looking at the sky made her think outside the box. She didn't know if that was inappropriate to say, yet she also didn't know she said it in the first place. On the other hand, she did hear his other words. The way he was talking to her sounded as if he had a litter himself. Was he secretly a queen? "Oh, okay. I didn't know you were an excerpt on queens. You must spend a lot of time with them." She acknowledged, then teasingly she added, "Or, apparently you must had birthed your own litter before." Chrysanthemumshade was actually very excited to help her sister out with her first litter. It was a small litter - only two little kits. A boy. A girl. Small mewling creatures that made her heart do somersaults. "I'm excited though. After Cloverwhisker lost her deputy title, she's been much happier being a queen. I didn't think love could do that to you," she quietly added, Cloverwhisker hadn't been deputy for long. Everyone thought she wasn't good enough. Chrysanthemumshade remembered snapping on Wolfglare when he thought Cloverwhisker wasn't fit to be a deputy, let alone a leader. It made her angry when others talked about her sweet sister. But, Cloverwhisker was much happier after spending moons with Coldhearted. They had became mates, and now are new parents. It seemed that everything worked out for the better. Chrysanthemumshade found herself blushing under her pelt at his compliment. She bashfully looked away for a moment, hiding her smile on the other side of her shoulder. He thought her laugh was pretty. That was weird. She hated it. Only because she was a giggle bot. She loved to laugh because it was hardly something she did. But, he liked it. She flattened her ears to her head, and turned to look back at the tom. But, it was only for a second as she couldn't find any words to say to him. She was still embarrassed, but also flustered. Whenever she was flustered, she hardly spoke. So, when she stared back up at the sky, she didn't notice he was staring at her. A loose smile was on her maw, and her chest breathed at a steady soft space. It was clearly seen that she was relaxed. When the tom started laughing at her, she couldn't help but giggle along. Something that later came into fits of laughter because he was laughing. It was like a reaction. A force. When he laughed, she needed to laugh. Because what she said had been funny. And, whenever anyone laughed, Chrysanthemumshade couldn't help, but laugh along. So, she turned to gaze at the tom, spluttering of laughs leaving her maw every second. "It's true though," she told him. "The clouds wants to get on my nerves. Don't you see how evil those soft, puffy, definitely would make a great nest, things are?" She shook her head. "These clouds picked the wrong day to mess with Chrys!" She huffed, playfully. Talking about clouds probably wasn't the most normal thing in the world. But, she did feel those clouds wanted her to miss her flowers. Or, they were giving her a sign that her flowers would be okay. She hoped for the latter. When she set paw in her own territory, she would be going after her plants. Suddenly, her mind flashed another idea, and she excitedly turned to Sunmist. "Oh! Oh! What if - Clouds actually can think," her eyes widened at the possibility. "Like what if that flower shaped cloud is like; 'why are these cats staring at me? Don't they have anything better to do?' " she giggled once more. "I honestly believe clouds would have terrible attitudes. I know most don't like to be stared at, so that's understandable. I can look at clouds all day without getting bored. No wonder they want to get on my nerves!" It was a farfetched idea, but Chrysanthemumshade loved being creative about life. She wasn't an ordinary cat. She didn't like thinking on the line as the other cats. She wanted to think about life. Have it rejuvenated. Besides that, talking to plants most likely made her crazier than others. But, wasn't that a good thing? No. Probably not. She just hoped she didn't creep him out.
Old August 24th, 2017, 12:08 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Adorable!]

Shardkit turned to Perchkit. "Wow,
your better than me!"
She purred.
"You caught him first try!" Shardkit smiled at her brother and helped him up, then shook her head as Rainkit let out a mew. "No you don't!" She mewed, bounding over and placing her paw on his small fluffy chest. "You can't be an apprentice yet! You'll have to wait!" Shardkit sat back and lifted her chin and tail. "Surely Perchkit and I will be apprentices before you!"

@Boba Fett

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 24th, 2017 at 12:11 AM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 12:19 AM

My Mood: Unamused

Quote:
[Adorable!]

Shardkit turned to Perchkit. "Wow,
your better than me!"
She purred.
"You caught him first try!" Shardkit smiled at her brother and helped him up, then shook her head as Rainkit let out a mew. "No you don't!" She mewed, bounding over and placing her paw on his small fluffy chest. "You can't be an apprentice yet! You'll have to wait!" Shardkit sat back and lifted her chin and tail. "Surely Perchkit and I will be apprentices before you!"

@Boba Fett
Ripplepaw watch the kits from the edge of the clearing she grinned and flicked her tail. Watching kits bicker and fight was very amusing. She layed down just watching the kits.
Old August 24th, 2017, 12:53 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

[Oh, hi there!]

Shardkit sat quietly for a few moments, then let out a mew.
"I'll be the greatest Warrior ever! I'll be so great, that all the Clans will fear me!" She purred, then she noticed Ripplepaw and bounded over.
"Hi Ripplepaw! Who do you think will be an apprentice first? Perchkit and I, or Rainkit?"

@Boba Fett @Charmer @Burnpaw

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; August 24th, 2017 at 12:53 AM.
Old August 24th, 2017, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldeneye could feel Bella's pelt heat up a bit, so he had to hold in a laugh. He was nervous for a moment that he had done or said something wrong, until he heard Bella speak again. "Anything for you," he said warmly, smiling. He would actually do anything for Bella, anything was an understatement, but he didn't know how to phrase it better. Bella was emotional, he had noticed that, however, he didn't care. That was one of the things he loved about Bella, watching his mate warmly, his eyes lit up as he looked at her, unable to put into words how he felt about the she-cat.
Bella looked back up at him as he spoke, this tom made her more than happy, she buried her face in the crook of hi neck, eyes closed as a loud purr rumbled down her throat, she couldn't put words into how happy she was, the fact that this tom would do anything for her made her feel complete. "I'll do anything for you as well... Because that's what mates do." The pretty calico finally mewed, and she knew what she said was right, after all, they needed to protect each other at all cost, not only because they were clanmates, but also because they were mates, that's what mates did. The tom's gaze made her melt, those two differently colored eyes were breathtaking. She then suddently pushed the tom onto his back and started licking his chest, flopping down on top of him, she wasn't that heavy, so she knew that she wasn't hurting him, well, she hoped.
Old August 24th, 2017, 06:49 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Almondpaw gave a little chuckle, glad his obvious blush wasn't too noticed yet. He gave an awkward little smile, his tail swaying and his muzzle again grew hot. Why was he purring? Did he say something really stupid? It was all sort of a blur in his mind because it just happened rather quickly. He felt like his heart was tugging him towards Stormpaw, like they were supposed to be together..more than friends. Her happy face grew a bit saddened, and he braced himself to be snapped at for something he said. Her eyes narrowed. Oh no Almondpaw thought, gulping. "No way! The ones I've met are kind of fish-brained, like some cats here." He laughed. "But really, I don't like anyone..well..maybe one cat, standing near me. A-As a best friend!" He clarified. But..maybe more? In the future, if she actually likes me.. He thought, though blinked at the thought. Him and Stormpaw? Maybe. It actually sounded quite...nice at the moment. He would be a warrior in just a few moons, so why not? Oh, wait, he was way too nervous currently.

Stormpaw wanted him to like her as more than a best friend. That was what she wanted. But, Almondpaw only liked her as a best friend. Come on Storm, you should be happy he doesn't like any she-cat! But Stormpaw couldn't. Why did it have to be this way? Why did she have to be so depressed? Stormpaw didn't know. But to make sure he didn't try and comfort her, she grumbled, "Good". Then, placing her tail on his flank padded towards the exit. Being grumpy was the best she could do to not look sad. If she looked cheerful, he would guess something was off.
Old August 24th, 2017, 08:51 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
[Oh, hi there!]

Shardkit sat quietly for a few moments, then let out a mew.
"I'll be the greatest Warrior ever! I'll be so great, that all the Clans will fear me!" She purred, then she noticed Ripplepaw and bounded over.
"Hi Ripplepaw! Who do you think will be an apprentice first? Perchkit and I, or Rainkit?"

@Boba Fett @Charmer @Burnpaw
@RipplePaw @Burnpaw @Boba Fett

Perchkit padded over to join his sister and looked up at Ripplepaw. She she cats looked so different from toms. Ripplpaw was smaller... and pretty. The Perchkit puffed out his chest to try and look big and strong. "Us, right?" He meowed, though he secretly hoped they'd all become apprentices at the same time. He liked the idea of having his big brother there when they saw the territory together, practicing fighting moves, hunting for the clan.
Old August 24th, 2017, 09:06 AM
Sigh...

@TheBread

Nightpaw padded out of the apprentice den and gave her legs a good stretch. Her pelt tingled with excitement. It was a new day to train! The sun was shining, the air was warm, all she needed is was to find Skunkbelly and they could get training! As she began to pad across the clearing, passing the kits playing and talking to warriors, a small hint of color caught Nightpaw's eye. A grasshopper was sitting there on the ground. Nightpaw started with excitement and dropped into a crouch with her tail high in the air and her rear end raised and wiggling. Wait until I catch that to show Skunkbelly! He probably doesn't even know that I hunted back when I was a kittypet. I even caught a bird once! He'll be so impressed when I bring him this. Nightpaw leapt high in the air st the insect, but before she could land, the bug had leapt out of the way and she landed with a thud so heavy it jumped again. Hardly discouraged, Nightpaw got into her crouch again and crept forward on heavy paws.