Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by wolfie
Today 10:43 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:41 PM
hot and cold [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 10:27 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:19 PM

Old September 17th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang could see him thinking and said, "Don't worry, our kits will be fine, if any cat or kitten bullies them, they'll have a wall of Talonfang swinging towards them!" She felt proud of herself, she kinda blurted that out. She would do anything it took to keep the kits happy. They will have discipline of course, otherwise they'd be spoiled rats. She wasn't sure if she'd return to her old self or because old and motherly, the last thought kind of worried her.
“I believe you, dear.” He murmured, smiling when she reassured his worrying thoughts, “I promise to take care of them too, I’m not one of those toms who abandons their kittens and mate because they aren’t ready for that kinda thing - we’ll get through this, together. We’ve gotten through all our problems together, haven’t we?” He purred, resting a paw on top of hers. The warrior could see it now, playing with his children in the nursery and telling them the stories that Ripplewhisker told him before he slept each night. The pure thought of this made him purr endlessly and indulge himself in Talonfang’s sweet scent, playfully nipping her ears. “I love you, always remember that.” He whispered to her, “Do you think when the kittens are old enough, I could tell them stories before they went to sleep? Ripplewhisker always did that for me when I was small and I’d like to keep the old man’s stories alive, like his impact on my life.” Sproutwhisker gave a lightened yawn, growing a wee bit tired since he had usually been kept awake, watching his mate and fearing that he would miss out on something. It was the nerves of being a first-time father.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:42 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
“I believe you, dear.” He murmured, smiling when she reassured his worrying thoughts, “I promise to take care of them too, I’m not one of those toms who abandons their kittens and mate because they aren’t ready for that kinda thing - we’ll get through this, together. We’ve gotten through all our problems together, haven’t we?” He purred, resting a paw on top of hers. The warrior could see it now, playing with his children in the nursery and telling them the stories that Ripplewhisker told him before he slept each night. The pure thought of this made him purr endlessly and indulge himself in Talonfang’s sweet scent, playfully nipping her ears. “I love you, always remember that.” He whispered to her, “Do you think when the kittens are old enough, I could tell them stories before they went to sleep? Ripplewhisker always did that for me when I was small and I’d like to keep the old man’s stories alive, like his impact on my life.” Sproutwhisker gave a lightened yawn, growing a wee bit tired since he had usually been kept awake, watching his mate and fearing that he would miss out on something. It was the nerves of being a first-time father.
Talonfang grinned at Sproutwhisker and groomed his head, "I don't see why not, but by the looks of it you need to rest." She said worried. He was obviously tired but she was keeping him awake. She felt guilty for some reason but she didn't let it show. The poor tom was worried enough.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang grinned at Sproutwhisker and groomed his head, "I don't see why not, but by the looks of it you need to rest." She said worried. He was obviously tired but she was keeping him awake. She felt guilty for some reason but she didn't let it show. The poor tom was worried enough.
Sproutwhisker shook his head, uttering another yawn, which didn’t help his case. “No, no. I’m fine, really.” He insisted, resting his head on his paws as he purred at the soothing feeling of his mate grooming the fur on his head ever so gently, “I don’t wanna miss a single thing right now. My beloved is soon to give birth to our beautiful little ones and I refuse to sleep when that happens.” It was true that the male was really tired from everything, but in the truth, he just feared that he would miss out on memories to be made soon, like the birth of their family. It was pure nonsense from him to think about such things, but he couldn’t help it. “Perhaps I could take a small nap. You’d wake me if something happened, right?” He murmured, keeping himself awake, just barely though at this point in time.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Sproutwhisker shook his head, uttering another yawn, which didn’t help his case. “No, no. I’m fine, really.” He insisted, resting his head on his paws as he purred at the soothing feeling of his mate grooming the fur on his head ever so gently, “I don’t wanna miss a single thing right now. My beloved is soon to give birth to our beautiful little ones and I refuse to sleep when that happens.” It was true that the male was really tired from everything, but in the truth, he just feared that he would miss out on memories to be made soon, like the birth of their family. It was pure nonsense from him to think about such things, but he couldn’t help it. “Perhaps I could take a small nap. You’d wake me if something happened, right?” He murmured, keeping himself awake, just barely though at this point in time.
"I promise," she said resting her head in her paws. She was tired herself and was half asleep by the time her head hit her paws. Sproutwhisker needed the rest much more than she did but she couldn't seem to keep herself awake. Falling asleep meant that Sproutwhisker wouldn't go to sleep, which meant he would be sleep deprived. She forced her eyes awake and her started grooming Sproutwhiskers pelt.
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:42 PM
queeny ♬

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Daypaw didnt know how to word this right. It was a new feeling, it felt like they were almost sharing Geckoleaf. They were protective of her, very protective, and would defend Geckoleaf till their last breath. But they saw the realism in the world and were blunt about it, no matter how rude it may sound or how it could hurt people. They paused for a moment, thinking how theyd go over it in their head to not sound insensitive. They were all trying to move on from Crockets death, and Juniperpaw was only a reminder of how long ago her death truly was, even if it felt like only yesterday to them. But they needed to say it, someone had to.

¨Juniperpaw had told me you hadnt been exactly...enthusiastic at her ceremony.¨ they mewed, words slow as they stared at the ground, moving their gaze to their mother, not one sliver of hesitance in their eyes. ¨She told me you and Russetstar had been treating her differently, is that true?¨
She let out an audible, disappointed sigh; the disappointment was, quite obviously, directed straight back at her. Geckoleaf didn't shy away from the question though; no more than Daypaw did at asking it. "Daypaw, I won't lie to you; I won't ever lie to you. Beyond my best efforts, Juniperpaw has received less than effervescent treatment. Her ceremony..." Geckoleaf paused, her words grinding to a screeching halt; it would be hard to talk openly about what she had felt at the Starcave, even to her child, but she swallowed down her mounting apprehension, and let loose.

"Her ceremony lacked any excitement on my part. I had no want to be there, Day; it's not that Juniperpaw did anything wrong, or that I don't want her to be my apprentice, but everyone who've I've taken to that cave has died, Daypaw. My mentor, Marshsnow? Drowned. Arcticpaw, my first apprentice? Disappeared, without a word. And... and... and Cricketpaw? Well, Cricketpaw... She was murdered. Died in my embrace." The molly's voice was harsh through the first through the first few sentences, but by Cricketpaw's name, it was wavery and insubstantial, through lubricated with tears and emotions."And Juni... I don't want... I don't want Juni to leave me too, okay? Already, Daypaw, she is dearer to me than anyone realizes. If she died, I'd be gone; there'd be nothing left of me. A barely working body; a husk."

Geckoleaf paused, purposefully, tears already streaming down her face, though her eyes were steely pieces of cerulean flint, harsher than they'd ever been before, and certainly the sternest thing Daypaw had ever seen. "I know that you could defend yourself. But Juniperpaw, well, she's as fragile as a butterfly as of yet. So yes, she was treated differently. And... I don't say that I can quite apologize for it, yet. One day, when she's older, I'll tell her everything. But for now... for now, I just want to protect her."

(a little bit of emotional development for geckoleaf; i see a bit of a sterner streak coming into her character, kinda reminiscent of marshsnow!)

I belong with you,
you belong with me,
you're my sweetheart

character site; pending
Old September 17th, 2017, 11:13 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Mistripple emerges from the Warrior's Den, stretching each of her legs in turn before sitting for a quick grooming, her ears alert as she listened to the conversations and goings on around her. The tension in the young warrior's muscles betrayed her worry and restless sleep. Young though she was, she knew the clans were on the brink of war, and all because of those stupid Twolegs! Her ears folded back in irritation as she tried to smooth her chest fur with a few hasty licks.

Inevitably, she gave up on trying to get her fur to totally flatten, her tail tip twitching uncomfortably as she looked around the clearing in a nervous manner, wondering if she ought to volunteer to join a patrol, or go off by herself. What her clan needed of her, she had no idea. But whatever it was, whatever was asked, she would gladly do it. It was the waiting that was driving her nuts, like a flea at the base of her tail that she just couldn't reach. Mistripple felt like the whole forest was holding its breath, waiting for the tensions between the clans to break, either peacefully, or with spilled blood and torn fur.
Old September 18th, 2017, 08:13 AM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Fjordpaw allowed for a smirk to grace his features. Giving a light shove to the thin and lanky male beside him, he hopped onto his paws. It seemed that by the slight twitching of his brows, that the male was infuriated, although that was not the case. With the bright hues that illuminated the clearing, it was just inevitable that the cream tabby would find difficulty in viewing everything. His green pools were half-lidded and barely grazed across the figure Alceapaw, before he switched his positioning and now faced the opposite direction. Almost immediately, his demeanour went back to normal, and his grassy eyes could be seen with ease.
"I'm sorry, is nuisance not your name?" the stocky male mocked in return. His banner swayed through the thin breeze and a smile, although hard to see, lingered upon his face. "Why yes. I struggle with my condition a lot... But we all have our imperfections, Alcea. Yours is that you were definitely not born with the voice of an angel. " As he spoke the last little bit of his string of words, the male turned his nose up in a disgusted manner. His auds jolted downwards, and he gave an extremely exaggerated expression of pain. A faint ow emitting from his lips.
"As much as I'd like to deny that, I can't help but find it painfully true." The brute spoke up. His eyes gazed over the other tom-cat's seemingly pristine pelt, before they trailed across his own, messy and nest-like fur. A bitter look overcame his entire being as he noticed the many twigs and dried leaves lodged into his pale plumage. Fjordpaw sighed, shaking his head side to side as if to rid of the dirt that clung to his neck and cranium.
Alceapw's left brow raised a bit higher than the other in a look of slight confusion, before his expression shifted quickly into one of amusement; a cheeky grin imminent on his maw, and eyes squinted shut with laughter. "Well, I wont argue with that- I've always found my voice a little too feminine for my liking, but what can you do?" The bobtailed tom laughed with a shrugging sag of his shoulders. Fjordpaw's coat was indeed noticeably thicker than Alcea's, but he couldn't deny that the fluffy tom's pelt was not in the best shape. Not having very much experience in the care of a thick pelt, Alcea could only but assume that it was hard to maintain. "Has the water helped at all? Perhaps if you went for a swim?"
He suggested helpfully, unsure if whether or not that would be of help. Nodding back to Fjord's most previous comment, Alcea snorted. "No, I'm almost positive 'nuisance' isn't my name," he laughed, his eyes glimmering with nothing but coy amusement.
It seemed that if his very eyes could make a sound- they'd laugh. Unlike some more, high-strung cats, Alceapw had always been nothing but laid back. It wasn't very hard to make the tom chuckle- he laughed at essentially everything. It was quite uncommon for him to be in a foul mood, and anycat who knew him for long enough would say the same about him. He did have his not so good days, just like anyone, though he was particularly skilled when it came to hiding it.
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:29 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"Why no problem." She mewed, her eyes shining with amusement. Marigoldstream was a bit cautious with her replies, just in case his friendliness was a bit too...fake. It didn't seem like that, but she needed to be just a little held-back. She knew he had a bit of a temper, or so she'd heard, so it was best to just agree and lightly tease for now. That seemed like a good plan, since they just met. Marigoldstream was naturally sweet, but she knew some others weren't. She'd met some pretty rude cats, but Dream didn't seem very rude, or even snarky. Marigoldstream smiled at him happily, though it was a bit unsure. He wasn't doing anything odd, but she wasn't totally stupid, she needed to make sure he was safe to befriend. She was oblivious in love, not friendship. "Yeah, it is quite obvious." She chuckled, her tail curling slightly. Her fur was dark ginger, almost the exact same color as the flower her prefix was after. After a second of tossing her thoughts, she shrugged. "I don't see why not." She mewed.

Marigoldstream didn't like talking of the flood. It reminded her that lives had been lost in the fray, some kits or elders who couldn't save themselves. She shuddered slightly, again thanking the stars she had made it out alright. Perhaps a bit more anxious than normal, but not scarred or anything. She didn't like to think of death, it wasn't scary to her, well of course it unnerved her but other than that, it was just...disturbing to think about. At least she was still alive and kicking, able to serve her Clan. "It'd be cool to have another Clan, though. Something new." She mewed, wondering if there was one out there, somewhere, away from the main Clans. "And if all the cats were the same" she shivered slightly, "Then RiverClan would have every cat swimming, WindClan would have every cat running, ThunderClan would have others falling from trees, SkyClan would have everyone in a gorge, and ShadowClan would have everyone liking the shadows." She chuckled, putting each of the Clans into one little group they'd become if there was only one Clan. Her paws had regained feeling, which was good. She could have walked around a bit, but she didn't want to be swept away in the crowd of cats. Besides, it was nice to sit with Dream and just talk about..stuff. "Same." She agreed. She was completely loyal to ShadowClan, she left ThunderClan for it, but she liked the other Clans and her friends there. She didn't really have any friends in RiverClan, but that'd probably change. She chuckled at his friendly sarcasm, her own sarcasm having leaked a bit before. "Alright, I'll keep that in mind." She teased. He probably had some sort of temper, though it hadn't shown. Guess i'm doing something right, he hasn't gone insane from my company. She thought, smiling still. "I'd like that." She mewed happily.
Dream preferred to call other cats their first prefix instead of their suffix. Even though he grew up around the traditions of the warrior code - let's face it. Dream was not the cat to follow code. They ruined his chances. The goals he aimed for - destroyed because the stupid code forbid one thing. Forbid another. And, every cat broke rules every once and a while. Even the cats who wanted to believe they were loyal at the finest. Like that Sunmist. Dream snorted just thinking about the Sunny boy. Who was so strict that he continuously ruined Dream's fun. His plan. So, he wanted to call Marigoldstream, Marigold. It was a very pretty name anyway. It suited her well. Now, that he seemed to have made a new ''friend''. Dream felt satisfied. Of course, it would take time for him to even consider her an actual friend. He was never the one to rush into anything. Whatever it was that she wanted from him. Though if it were a genuine friendship, that's something he couldn't say no to. ''Good.'' He said. There was nothing else to be said.

Yet, he had began dreaming again. Too far into another sense to comprehend anything around him. He needed to get to know this territory...the one they will be staying in for a while. It made his paws itch with desperation for exploring to get to know this land. Because Riverclan was different. They were surrounded by water. Which was odd. Wouldn't they have gone to a different clan...perhaps with no water? Why would they come to River if they just got finished with a horrible flood? Didn't it occur to their leader that most of these cats might as well be hydrophobic? Apparently not. Dream lifted his muzzle into the air, catching the few words that flew out of Marigold's mouth. ''Yeah...what's next? Cats that live in the mountains? Cats that live underwater? Cats that fly?'' His sarcasm was definitely showing through. But, the idea of another clan in the forest wouldn't be entirely bad. New cats were always welcomed. Though Dream had different plans. Truthfully, the tom didn't know what he wanted yet, but he tried his best to figure everything out to get where his heart wanted to settle. So, as he sat there for a moment, realizing that he didn't like sitting down for too long. The marbled bengal hopped to his paws, twitching his tail with an impatient flicker. ''Marigold, how about I see you later? I need to run for a little bit.'' He needed to move around with the numbness gone in his paws. He didn't like staying in one place. Yet, he had enjoyed the dark ginger's company and wanted to see her again sometime. Maybe take her out hunting or something. The tom began to walk past her, brushing his tail alongside her and threw her a quick smile before he bounded off like the dream he was. There one moment. And, gone the next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
Mistripple emerges from the Warrior's Den, stretching each of her legs in turn before sitting for a quick grooming, her ears alert as she listened to the conversations and goings on around her. The tension in the young warrior's muscles betrayed her worry and restless sleep. Young though she was, she knew the clans were on the brink of war, and all because of those stupid Twolegs! Her ears folded back in irritation as she tried to smooth her chest fur with a few hasty licks.

Inevitably, she gave up on trying to get her fur to totally flatten, her tail tip twitching uncomfortably as she looked around the clearing in a nervous manner, wondering if she ought to volunteer to join a patrol, or go off by herself. What her clan needed of her, she had no idea. But whatever it was, whatever was asked, she would gladly do it. It was the waiting that was driving her nuts, like a flea at the base of her tail that she just couldn't reach. Mistripple felt like the whole forest was holding its breath, waiting for the tensions between the clans to break, either peacefully, or with spilled blood and torn fur.
Lucille happily made her way into the clearing, pausing to stretch herself out and allowing the morning sun to glow on her fur. It was no doubt this beautiful feline had a wonderful sleep. More so, her beauty sleep that was well needed with all the tension of the clans. Mainly so, the Warriors' den was a lot packed. Once Shadowclan moved in, they began to take up space. Naturally, Lucille kicked in to help out these felines, but she was quite annoyed that it became too cramp. She only hoped that Russetstar knew what he was doing when he accepted these shady cats in their clan. Although, she recalled meeting some very friendly cats from the other clan. Her first initial thought was that Shadowclan was planning on taking over. That the entire flood was a facade...but nope! They were...regular cats. Living their regular ordinary lives.

Lucille scanned the clearing, smiling at a couple kits as she watched them play around. Her tail flicked once she landed her gaze on her close friend. Lucille wasn't new to the clans. She'd been here since she was seventeen moons. But, she still found the entire ''warrior code'' a bit farfetched. Their names were already...peculiar. And, their traditions....again, peculiar. Though she found a good friend in Mistripple and Sunbreeze. So, the molly happily made her way towards MIstripple, her head held high as she strutted about like she was perfect in every sense. ''Why hello there, sugar.'' She greeted in her honeysuckle voice. The she cat made herself comfortable next to her friend, allowing her coat to surround her like a blanket as she curled her tail around her. Her eyes briefly glanced towards her friend, a questioning look clouding her gaze. ''Whatever is the wrong witya, darling?'' Mistripple seemed to be tensed, and Lucille wondered why.
Old September 18th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lucille happily made her way into the clearing, pausing to stretch herself out and allowing the morning sun to glow on her fur. It was no doubt this beautiful feline had a wonderful sleep. More so, her beauty sleep that was well needed with all the tension of the clans. Mainly so, the Warriors' den was a lot packed. Once Shadowclan moved in, they began to take up space. Naturally, Lucille kicked in to help out these felines, but she was quite annoyed that it became too cramp. She only hoped that Russetstar knew what he was doing when he accepted these shady cats in their clan. Although, she recalled meeting some very friendly cats from the other clan. Her first initial thought was that Shadowclan was planning on taking over. That the entire flood was a facade...but nope! They were...regular cats. Living their regular ordinary lives.

Lucille scanned the clearing, smiling at a couple kits as she watched them play around. Her tail flicked once she landed her gaze on her close friend. Lucille wasn't new to the clans. She'd been here since she was seventeen moons. But, she still found the entire ''warrior code'' a bit farfetched. Their names were already...peculiar. And, their traditions....again, peculiar. Though she found a good friend in Mistripple and Sunbreeze. So, the molly happily made her way towards MIstripple, her head held high as she strutted about like she was perfect in every sense. ''Why hello there, sugar.'' She greeted in her honeysuckle voice. The she cat made herself comfortable next to her friend, allowing her coat to surround her like a blanket as she curled her tail around her. Her eyes briefly glanced towards her friend, a questioning look clouding her gaze. ''Whatever is the wrong witya, darling?'' Mistripple seemed to be tensed, and Lucille wondered why.
Mistripple had been quite absorbed in thought, so much had gone... well, wonky, really. There was little better word for it, and think as she might, she had no solutions. She couldn't dry out ShadowClan's territory, nor make the prey return. Great StarClan, but things were a right mess, weren't they?

Her ears quirked at the sound of approaching pawsteps, and a purr of welcome rose from her as she looked over at Lucille, her eyes shimmering with the little glow of happiness they always held when she saw her,

"Lucille, there you are!" She greeted her through her purr, pressing her nose to her cheek before she let out a quiet, thoughtful sound at the question, "Oh, just worrying, like always." She replied with a wry smile, "Everything's gone so strangely this past while, between the flood in ShadowClan and the Twolegs doing.... Twoleg things. It feels like the whole forest is holding its breath, waiting for tensions to spill over. Hungry cats are short-tempered cats, and torn fur is never far behind empty bellies, the elders say." Mistripple's eyes took on a mischievous note then as she lowered her voice, so as not to be overheard by any passersby, "Nevermind not being able to get in to or out of the Warrior's Den without treading on someone's tail." She added with a purr of amusement.
Old September 18th, 2017, 01:13 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risenphoenix View Post
Mistripple had been quite absorbed in thought, so much had gone... well, wonky, really. There was little better word for it, and think as she might, she had no solutions. She couldn't dry out ShadowClan's territory, nor make the prey return. Great StarClan, but things were a right mess, weren't they?

Her ears quirked at the sound of approaching pawsteps, and a purr of welcome rose from her as she looked over at Lucille, her eyes shimmering with the little glow of happiness they always held when she saw her,

"Lucille, there you are!" She greeted her through her purr, pressing her nose to her cheek before she let out a quiet, thoughtful sound at the question, "Oh, just worrying, like always." She replied with a wry smile, "Everything's gone so strangely this past while, between the flood in ShadowClan and the Twolegs doing.... Twoleg things. It feels like the whole forest is holding its breath, waiting for tensions to spill over. Hungry cats are short-tempered cats, and torn fur is never far behind empty bellies, the elders say." Mistripple's eyes took on a mischievous note then as she lowered her voice, so as not to be overheard by any passersby, "Nevermind not being able to get in to or out of the Warrior's Den without treading on someone's tail." She added with a purr of amusement.

''Glad I can pleasure you with my presence,''
The molly purred, affectionately looking over to her friend as she spoke about the happenings. When Lucille first appeared, Mistripple looked so...sullen. So out of place. Definitely Lucille felt her space invaded. Even if she was a very friendly feline, Lucille liked her privacy. Mistripple had a right to worry. Lucille worried...inwardly. She didn't need anyone knowing that she was fearful of what these other cats could do. She only knew much of Riverclan, so she was very oblivious to any other clan cat.

''Worrying is never good, darling.'' Lucille drew in a pleasing purr of amusement as she glanced at her friend. Then, slid her gaze over to her other clan mates, and the shadowclanners that mingled together. As Mistripple began speaking again, Lucille listened contently, bobbing her head lightly with a small smile etched on her face. Mistripple always worried about things. Lucille recalled being raised by her twolegs for a short while before she left them. She liked their attention. Because she had been very spoiled. Being a wild cat for the last three moons wasn't so bad. ''The only thing I'm worried about is how long these - uh - shadowclanners gunna be stayin' wit us, y'know? I don't really like...crowded areas.'' Aside from that, Lucille agreed with Mistripple. ''Oh! I terribly hope not! This is a big clan now...we all would have to worry about food. And, it is just too much, sweetheart! Too much!'' She sounded whiny. Like a spoiled princess. Or, a kit complaining to its mother. The more Mistripple spoke about it, the more Lucille started to agree.

The molly stared down at her paws, bending her head to give them a couple delicate licks. She heard Mistripple's low voice in her ear, which made Lucille giggle lightly. That was the one thing that was true. Someone's tail might as well always be trampled on with so many cats in the clan now. ''Oh, don't remind me,'' She complained, rolling her eyes towards the clear blue sky. ''I swear those shadowclanners have no respect for a gal! My poor, sweet tail had been treadled on more than once.'' Lucille brought her tail close around her, wrapping it around her paws. She had a very bushy tail. Fluffy and pretty and dazzled with all sorts of colors as her pelt was. Most times with having a very fluffy pelt... was not a good thing. Lucille treasured her pelt. She had a gorgeous appearance. It was apparent that she didn't like it being dirty. Or, in this case, for others to trample on her like she was a ragged doll. ''Nevermind that though. I have been a'helping to them. Y'know, darling - most of them poor sweeties drowned in that flood. I cannot a'imagine how many kits fell to their death and all. It is so sad. Someone has to be light on them.'' She spoke lightly. That flood was definitely a big deal. Then, she lowered her own voice to whisper to Mistripple. ''On an honest, I am expecting a mighty reward from these shadowclanners. I would not jus' be sugary sweet on them for nothing!''