Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old November 28th, 2017, 03:59 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

A white she-cat with black stripes and blue eyes walked into camp along with a russet she-cat with bright green eyes. In between the two she-cats was a white she-cat with golden yellow spots all over her body and bright yellow eyes

Frozensnow turned and looked at her sister, Bloodbird. "You go get the leader and I'll stay with this she-cat." she meowed sternly.

Bloodbird nodded, she turned her green eyes away from her sister, she padded over to the leaders den.

The white golden spotted she-cat turned her eyes on Frozensnow, then looked away.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; November 28th, 2017 at 07:19 PM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He purred,” Your perfectly fine wherever you are. Everyone should have to move out of your way, not the other way around.” He meowed,” After all, the tom treats the she-cat not the other way around.” He meowed smoothly.Let’s get this conversation moving so I can get away with touching her without her minding.
Ripplepaw purred and shook her head. “Oh…whatever you are just saying that to make me feel nice.” She smiled again to mean nice feelings.
Old November 28th, 2017, 05:43 PM

Carppaw silently stood alone by an oak tree. The black and white tom observed the nature with his green eyes, as the birds sang their beautiful melodies above the Clan cat's heads.
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:18 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carppaw View Post
Carppaw silently stood alone by an oak tree. The black and white tom observed the nature with his green eyes, as the birds sang their beautiful melodies above the Clan cat's heads.
Frozensnow growled as she bushed the young cat over to where Carppaw was. "Watch this cat for me." she hissed to the tom before she padded over to where Bloodbird was.

The young white she-cat with golden spots all over her body turned her golden yellow eyes on Carppaw. Her eyes held fear.
Old November 28th, 2017, 09:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” Existing” she voice was smooth and sweet He’s so nice. Yet. My ambitious side of becoming deputy, I cannot flirt my way into becoming deputy, I have to actually earn it.
(Oh an ambitious one. This'll be fun. ^-^)

Dustfur flicked an ear a gleam in his eyes. "Oh is that right." He purred. What does this molly think of me? He wondered but didn't ask out loud. "How about some hunting?" He ask tilting his head. "With you I'm sure we'll catch enough to feed the whole clan." He added trying to flatter the molly.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 28th, 2017, 11:51 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Finally, Tumblekit had something to do! Someone nudged her and spoke to her, making Tumblekit peak open one of her bright blue eyes. "That's what I want to happen!" Tumblekit squeaked back at the warrior who had found her, her voice small but eager. "If someone tripped over me then they'd start talking or something and then I'd have something to do. You didn't trip, but you're still talking to me, so it worked!" Tumble crowed the last part triumphantly, proud of her obviously fool-proof plan. Pulling herself to her paws and looking curiously at the larger cat, Tumblekit introduced herself in a somewhat rude manner, "I'm Tumblekit, who are you?"
he gave the kit a good sniff before pulling away slightly,¨my names risingcreek. nice to meet you, little one.¨ he mumbled. he didnt know where the kits mother was, or possible other litter mates, so he guessed he would stay put by the kit so she wasnt left unsupervised. he settled down next to her, paws curling under his body neatly.
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:55 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
he gave the kit a good sniff before pulling away slightly,¨my names risingcreek. nice to meet you, little one.¨ he mumbled. he didnt know where the kits mother was, or possible other litter mates, so he guessed he would stay put by the kit so she wasnt left unsupervised. he settled down next to her, paws curling under his body neatly.
Tumblekit gave the warrior an odd look as he leaned in and sniffed her. The young feline smiled again when Risingcreek introduced himself and mewed, “Nice to meet you too!” As Risigcreek lay down, Tunblekit bounced up and down on her paws, excited to have someone to talk to. If she had known the older cat’s motive, to keep an eye on her, she would have been indignant. Tumblekit did not like to be treated like a kit, though she was one. This way, however, she just thought he wanted some company. “What do you wanna do?” She chirped, hopping around in a circle before him, “we could play mossball! Or tag!” Darting forward, Tumblekit poked Risingcreek with a small paw and hopped backwards with a giggle.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Doodle
Honeypaw wandered around the clearing, she wanted to hunt; however, her mentor is ill and she wasn’t allowed to leave camp without a warrior Who do I ask to take me hunting. Someone who if they have me fish won’t have me neck deep in water aswell... her eyes scanned the clearing and found a molly she recognized, she approached her,” Excuse me, Lilyfire.” She meowed softly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; November 29th, 2017 at 07:14 AM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:25 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Ripplepaw purred and shook her head. “Oh…whatever you are just saying that to make me feel nice.” She smiled again to mean nice feelings.
Twopaw purred,” Nonesense. It’s true!” He smiled Wow...I flatter she-cats I’ve never spoken to before...and my mentor... he flicked his tail happily.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Oh an ambitious one. This'll be fun. ^-^)

Dustfur flicked an ear a gleam in his eyes. "Oh is that right." He purred. What does this molly think of me? He wondered but didn't ask out loud. "How about some hunting?" He ask tilting his head. "With you I'm sure we'll catch enough to feed the whole clan." He added trying to flatter the molly.
(Ye. But her perso makes her highly unlikely to become deputy. Heck I might not even apply her for deputy if it’s an application style finder)
She purred,” Why not. More food the better.” Her eyes blinking. If I do that. I know Fallenstream will appoint me deputy! she smiled