Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:01 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:59 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM
Silverpaw Curse (Once I...
by Foxine
Last post by marshy
Today 07:49 PM

Old April 26th, 2018, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

“GAHH!” Beestrike exclamed as the kit landed on top of him. “Hey! Will you please be more careful! I was...” he trailed off as the kit backed away.
"I'm sorry. I was chasing the butterfly. Did you see where it went?" Lunakit was very sorry. As she backed away she looked for the butterfly. It was gone. "Who are you?" Lunakit had never seen this cat before.
Old April 26th, 2018, 11:16 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaheart View Post
"I'm sorry. I was chasing the butterfly. Did you see where it went?" Lunakit was very sorry. As she backed away she looked for the butterfly. It was gone. "Who are you?" Lunakit had never seen this cat before.
Beestrike immediately softened he knew he wasn’t as vengeful as his brother. Maybe it’s a good thing I’m not like him. “I’m Beestrike, a warrior of Riverclan. What is your name young kit?” (I think that they might become best friends. And maybe when lunakit becomes an apprentice Beestrike can be her mentor.)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 26th, 2018, 11:53 AM

Quote:

Beestrike immediately softened he knew he wasn’t as vengeful as his brother. Maybe it’s a good thing I’m not like him. “I’m Beestrike, a warrior of Riverclan. What is your name young kit?” (I think that they might become best friends. And maybe when lunakit becomes an apprentice Beestrike can be her mentor.)
"I am lunakit. When I grow up ill be the best warrior ever! Can you help me find the butterfly? Wait, no. I'm hungry."
lunakit ran over to the freshkill pile and picked out a small fish. Then she got a bigger fish for beestrike." Do you want one?" Lunakit asked as she sat down to eat.
Old April 26th, 2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
"I am lunakit. When I grow up ill be the best warrior ever! Can you help me find the butterfly? Wait, no. I'm hungry."
lunakit ran over to the freshkill pile and picked out a small fish. Then she got a bigger fish for beestrike." Do you want one?" Lunakit asked as she sat down to eat.
“Yes please. Wow, your pretty strong lunakit.” Beestrike commented, impressed that a kit of her size could carry a fish that big.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 26th, 2018, 01:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
rushingwater blinked. well cats could fake pain but she didn't fake pain. "well, i don't know. i mean cats can fake pain but i didn't really fake pain. perhaps it because i have a high pain tolerance. gosh, sorry! I'm just rambling to you. i just have lots of say and usually cats don't listen so, its nice to have a cat that will listen and ramble with me. can't stop a cat that has lots to say, y'know?" she meowed, glancing up. she shrugged her shoulders a little. "well, not unless you were training. you don't unsheathe your claws well i hope starclan you don't. well unless your a loner and join riverclan but I'm pretty sure you aren't one and their is nothing wrong with being a loner. then again, they have to go through training too, i think. wait, we aren't even apprentices anymore so it isn't that useful i guess. i don't know. " rushingwater replied, hazelnutsplash was right. he was large. compared to him, she looked like a apprentice. "well, nothin wrong with being large. it just means your a bigger teddy bear to cuddle with. wait, that came out so wrong. sorry!! i mean.. ugh.. its a compliment.." she let out a nervous chuckle, licking her chest fur embarrassed. she didn't think about what she said, usually. "yeah, your right. i know my sibling shinepelt has a cool name. well i mean i like the name. " rushingwater had a lot of siblings, she had a olders ones, one sibling that was the same age as her, and three apprentice age siblings. rushingwater liked her big family. "oh! then i have lots of hobbies. i like talking, eating, sleeping, running, drinking, running. "

Hazelnutsplash found Rushingwater extremely funny. He didn’t meet many cats like this, who kind of just talked and talked like there was no tomorrow. He was one of those cats as well. Cats who appreciated all of life’s little moments, little miracles that happened. He nodded, agreeing with her. “Yeah, cats who are going to talk are going to talk. I totally get that!” He then was quiet again as he listened to her ramble on again. Hazelnutsplash was never really around other cats much, other cats who talked a lot like him that is. He was surprising himself at how much quieter he was at this moment. I guess it’s just because there’s someone else to fill that empty space that I usually fill. He gave a small nod, agreeing with his thoughts.
At her next words, the tom laughed a little. “Hey, I totally take that as a compliment!” He purred, flicking his tail before settling it around his paws once more. “You should be proud of that compliment, not many cats are brave enough, or nice enough, to say something straight out like that.”
As she mentioned her sibling’s name, Hazelnutsplash nodded. “Yeah, that is a cool name! I have one brother, his name is Chestnutsplash.” The brown tabby tom had heard of Rushingwater’s bigger family. He sometimes wished he had a bigger family, it was only him and his brother. But he did enjoy it being just the two of them as well.
“Well looks like you’ve got your paws full of things to do then!” He meowed, responding to her last statement. “I like doing a lot of those things to. To be honest, I really just do anything at any time. I love trying new things!”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Pleasantpaw did think very highly of himself. He didn’t look down upon his clanmates, he simply just found himself to be a very impressive cat. He didn’t think of others as inferior to him because he was too distracted with himself. Plus, he simply wasn’t the type who would think badly of others. He simply had no opinion on other cats because they mattered very little to him. Sure, there were a few cats who mattered to him and those were the ones that he had an opinion on. They were the ones who he actually noticed. Other than that, he kept to his own little corner of the clan and did his own thing.
He blinked at the she-cat, noticing how she was staring at him for a little longer than she should be. He smiled, pleased that he was making such a good first impression on the other apprentice. Pleasantpaw was assuming that she was staring at him because she was impressed with him as well. He couldn’t say that he was particularly surprised. After all, he was able to impress himself and he had very high standards.
The Tuxedo tom couldn’t help but roll his eyes at the she-cat’s response. He could very easily sense the annoyance in her tone of voice. “Alright, alright no need to be so sassy,” he chided, like a queen scolding their kit. “Well then, how did you end up here? I doubt my brother would let random strangers join the clan as they please,” he continued, referring to Fallenstar as his brother, rather than using his name. Well, at least he wasn’t making things up. Fallenstar was indeed his brother and the tom was very proud of what his older brother had achieved, even if he knew of the thoughts that lay beneath his brother’s thick fur. Fallenstar’s high position wasn’t what made Pleasantpaw arrogant. No, it only contributed to his high ego. There was nothing better to boost his confidence like being related to the clan’s leader.

Settingpaw cocked her head at the tom’s statement. Sassy? Me? Her ears instantly flicked backwards. I’m not really getting off to a good start.... But to her, this tomcat was one of the most annoying she’d met. She had a bad habit of judging cats quickly, before she knew them, but she would always try and help them be better anyways. But this cat just had an air of arrogance around him that she wasn’t sure she liked. “I’m not sassy. But I can’t say the same for you.” She flicked her tail at him, her blue eyes flicking away from his own eyes for a moment before she looked back.
Brother? Settingpaw had to think for a moment before she realized what he was saying. Brother. Fallenstar. He must be Fallenstar’s brother. Oh great... Settingpaw could roll her eyes right now. She was dealing with the leader’s younger brother. And the leader’s younger brother seemed to be a bit of a prideful tom. The only reason Settingpaw found him so annoying was that she had a large ego as well. And she hated having that. She just knew she couldn’t ever get rid of it. She’d already tried multiple times. “Well, I actually joined the clan when Russetstar was leader. And it was because...” Settingpaw stopped. She didn’t want to tell this tom about her messed up, broken family. The family that she’d disowned due to how unhappy it was. “Because I was alone, and young, and I needed somewhere to go.” There was a lot to Settingpaw’s background. A lot that no other cat needed to know. And for now, she’d let everyone believe she was a loner, that had joined the clan to be supported. She hoped no one ever found out her connections. And how broken they were. If there was anything Settingpaw hated more than pride, it was a broken, unhappy family.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old April 26th, 2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:

“Yes please. Wow, your pretty strong lunakit.” Beestrike commented, impressed that a kit of her size could carry a fish that big.
"Dokie Dokie. Here you go! Can we play a game? Or can you teach me how to fish? I cant play hide and seek because I cant smell very well." Lunakit finished her fish and bounced around beestrike. "Mabye you could be my mentor! I'm big enough to be an apprentice!" Lunakit sat up tall and wagged her little tail
Old April 26th, 2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
"Dokie Dokie. Here you go! Can we play a game? Or can you teach me how to fish? I cant play hide and seek because I cant smell very well." Lunakit finished her fish and bounced around beestrike. "Mabye you could be my mentor! I'm big enough to be an apprentice!" Lunakit sat up tall and wagged her little tail
“How old are you lunakit? Your getting big, it may almost be time for you to be apprenticed.” Beestrike said.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:04 PM

Quote:

“How old are you lunakit? Your getting big, it may almost be time for you to be apprenticed.” Beestrike said.
"I am only six weeks old ( two months/moons). Can you help me? I need you to keep a secret. Can you? You cant tell anyone or it might prevent me from being an apprentice." Lunakit stared up at beestrike, catching his gaze with her green and gold eyes.
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:20 PM

Quote:
"I am only six weeks old ( two months/moons). Can you help me? I need you to keep a secret. Can you? You cant tell anyone or it might prevent me from being an apprentice." Lunakit stared up at beestrike, catching his gaze with her green and gold eyes.
Depending apon What it is. “I am a good secret keeper.” I mean, I kept Shatteredsun’s secret for all these moons. he thought. “You can tell me anything lunakit!”

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:24 PM

Quote:

Depending apon What it is. “I am a good secret keeper.” I mean, I kept Shatteredsun’s secret for all these moons. he thought. “You can tell me anything lunakit!”
"I have a hard time smelling. My nose was frozen after I fell in a stream when I first came into riverclan territory. Only one other cat knows. Please don't tell. I just needed a warrior to know the truth." Lunakit began to cry as she shared her weakness for the second time.