Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
a tulip begins to bloom...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:15 PM

Old August 9th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
@Ombre Party

CactusPaw rolled around in the clearing, sitting up quickly every once in a while. He was really bored, and just wanted to be with someone.
Honeykit pawed the ground, then rolled around in the little hole she'd dug. Boredom lapped over her in waves, and she couldnt even sleep. Looking around, she quickly filled the hole back in after getting up, and spotted Cactuskit. "Cactuskit!" She yelped, padding over calmly.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old August 9th, 2018, 04:59 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Sandysplash awoke with the sun just beginning to break the horizon. She had tiwsted and turned in her nest, still trying to fall back asleep for a little longer, until she gave up and went outside when it was only a little brighter. She of course was now groomed and had ate, but was awaiting on her apprentice. There. She saw him streaking towards her. "Morning Mikadopaw." Sandysplash relaxed. He hadn't forgotten. She'd begun to worry he had. "Grab a little prey and i'll tell you while you eat."
As Mikadopaw was padding to the pile, it appeared Oceanpaw was stirring. He walked past her and sighed at the mountainous pile. Maybe I'll get some for Sandysplash! He decided on a rabbit and a vole and walked back to his mentor. He had waited for this day for a long time, without an abusive mentor he could become a warrior at last. As he placed the food in front of her he sat down besides her and with his tail whipping the leaves he began asking questions. "How old are you? What are we doing today? Do you have kin here?"

@Ombre Party sorry I'm so late! I've been a bit busy
Old August 9th, 2018, 06:21 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

Honeykit pawed the ground, then rolled around in the little hole she'd dug. Boredom lapped over her in waves, and she couldnt even sleep. Looking around, she quickly filled the hole back in after getting up, and spotted Cactuskit. "Cactuskit!" She yelped, padding over calmly.
CactusPaw squeaked with Excitement. He ran his whole body under her chin, and nuzzled her affectionately. "Oh, HoneyKit! Guess what! Guess what!" HoneyKit was CactusPaw's best friend, and he really liked her.
Old August 9th, 2018, 06:48 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
love. it was something daydream had felt before, both romantically and platonically. but everyone that theyve loved had seemed to leave. it hurt, it made them hesitant to let people in anymore. the first cat they truly had loved was...cricketpaw. they could remember her smile, and how kind she had been. sometimes if they tried hard enough they could remember her scent. "the last and only time i had romantically loved someone had been cricket." they said quietly. they..had never said that out loud before. they had felt it for a long time, but was only recently accepting the feelings. it had been so long since she had died...yet they could still remember her death clearly. they smiled softly, even if it held no joy in it."i shouldnt get into that.anyway," they sighed. it was something they had bottled up for awhile, and they didnt know if they wanted to talk about it to cricketpaws dad of all people.
Perhaps Russetswirl could relate to Daydream's situation, in a sense... he'd been heartbroken when Shellfeather had disappeared, for moons on end, with no warning, and bringing their eldest son with them. She wasn't dead, but... it was as if she was a different person now, someone he could barely bring himself to talk to anymore without a hole forming in his chest, words blocked from his throat and ears shut to words. He had Whisperblaze, now... he was in love with him with all of his heart, but Shellfeather's return had still hurt him, in some sort of way. Letting out a small sigh, Russetswirl had been about to comfort Daydream before the name of this love was spoken out loud, the senior warrior's eyes widening in horror for a couple of moments as he glanced down at the ground. Cricketpaw... she'd been his closest child. Perhaps it was wrong to pick favorites, but... she had been his, hadn't she? And Cricketpaw was dead. "I... I'm sorry, Daydream."

"...What happened to her, it broke my heart, too."
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:24 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by CactusHeart View Post
CactusPaw squeaked with Excitement. He ran his whole body under her chin, and nuzzled her affectionately. "Oh, HoneyKit! Guess what! Guess what!" HoneyKit was CactusPaw's best friend, and he really liked her.
She purred and nuzzled him back. "What? What?" Excitement bubbled off her in waves and she couldnt help but nuzzle him again.

No star is lost at all

Old August 9th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazepaw View Post
As Mikadopaw was padding to the pile, it appeared Oceanpaw was stirring. He walked past her and sighed at the mountainous pile. Maybe I'll get some for Sandysplash! He decided on a rabbit and a vole and walked back to his mentor. He had waited for this day for a long time, without an abusive mentor he could become a warrior at last. As he placed the food in front of her he sat down besides her and with his tail whipping the leaves he began asking questions. "How old are you? What are we doing today? Do you have kin here?"

@Ombre Party sorry I'm so late! I've been a bit busy
(its ok)

While she waited, Sandysplash continued to wash herself, finishing just as he came over with prey and, to her surprise, lied some down beside her. She took the smallest one possible, the vole, and ate it. "Not telling you. Hunting. And of course i do." She scoffed with a sigh. "Now eat and conserve your energy,"

No star is lost at all

Old August 9th, 2018, 07:28 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

She purred and nuzzled him back. "What? What?" Excitement bubbled off her in waves and she couldnt help but nuzzle him again.
CactusPaw purred happily. "I'm an apprentice!!" He licked her face and hopped around happily.
Old August 9th, 2018, 07:31 PM
☆The Cat From A Fire★

My Mood: Dreaming
Smile Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She shrugged,” I can see that, but for me the idea of another clan infiltrating our clan makes me really want to go on patrol.” She meowed she knew realistically that the other clans wouldn’t infiltrate Riverclan, but she still couldn’t help but dwell on the idea.

Pachpelt Nodeid "Ya, Thar is always a Chance, But I Dont Think of The Bad I Try To Always See things In a Good way" She Thinks "In my Eyes Fights Lead to Nothing But Bad things, And Sorrow, Nothing Realy Good Comes Out of it" She Says

My Cerent RP

WaterTribe, WindTribe, And LavaTribe
(Magic Cat RP)
(Open To All)

----------------------------------------

"With a Active Imagination and Open Heart, You Can Reach for the Stars" - Me
Old August 9th, 2018, 08:07 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring View Post
Perhaps Russetswirl could relate to Daydream's situation, in a sense... he'd been heartbroken when Shellfeather had disappeared, for moons on end, with no warning, and bringing their eldest son with them. She wasn't dead, but... it was as if she was a different person now, someone he could barely bring himself to talk to anymore without a hole forming in his chest, words blocked from his throat and ears shut to words. He had Whisperblaze, now... he was in love with him with all of his heart, but Shellfeather's return had still hurt him, in some sort of way. Letting out a small sigh, Russetswirl had been about to comfort Daydream before the name of this love was spoken out loud, the senior warrior's eyes widening in horror for a couple of moments as he glanced down at the ground. Cricketpaw... she'd been his closest child. Perhaps it was wrong to pick favorites, but... she had been his, hadn't she? And Cricketpaw was dead. "I... I'm sorry, Daydream."

"...What happened to her, it broke my heart, too."
they ddint know what to say, really. they had never talked about this with anyone. not luckynight, not shinefang, no one. but russet could relate the most, yeah? she was her father. the only cats that could relate how tragic her death was was russet and geckoleaf. and one of them was dead, so. "its okay..ill be okay." they mumbled, more to themselves than anyone else. they wanted to be okay so badly. but with everything riling up again they felt like they couldnt get a break. "the last time i.. had seen her is when she saved me in the flood awhile ago." they mewed, eyes squinting at the ground to try and remember the memory. they could remember how healthy and starry eyes she looked. how daydream wished they couldve gotten closer to her and nuzzled her face just like old times. but they couldnt. maybe in starclan, if daydream got ahold of their grudge towards them, who knew. "when i train heatherfur i still see her nest. i thought if...i thought if i smelled closely it would still have her scent on it, to remember." their tone was quiet. it bugged them. they had forgotten what she had smelt like because it had been so long. had it been fresh water of the riverclan rivers, or the thick scent of herbs from the medicine cat den? they..they just couldnt remember. right now it was only her scent, but what if they forgot her entirely? they would never forgive themselves. they looked away from the ground, up to russet. their were tears edging their eyes but they pushed them away, taking in a deep breath. they wouldnt cry. they wouldnt cry. "i know it must..be awkward, talking about my first love to her father after shes passed," they chuckled lightly, even if it held no humor or joy in it.
Old August 10th, 2018, 10:08 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:

(its ok)

While she waited, Sandysplash continued to wash herself, finishing just as he came over with prey and, to her surprise, lied some down beside her. She took the smallest one possible, the vole, and ate it. "Not telling you. Hunting. And of course i do." She scoffed with a sigh. "Now eat and conserve your energy,"
Mikado hurriedly finished eating and leaped up to face his mentor. "Can we go out now?" Mikado wanted to get out fast and start to really practise his moves. His old mentor never taught him anything. "Please?" He excitedly raced around the clearing.

Last edited by Blazepaw; August 10th, 2018 at 10:09 AM.