Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM

Old April 6th, 2020, 03:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
Fennelnose padded out in the middle of the clearing, looking around at their clanmates. Clearing their throat, they called out, "If anyone wants to help expand the camp, come over here."

Hopefully there'd be enough volunteers. They didn't really want to have to pick cats..

[ RC Warriors / Apprentices needed :-) @Blissie Bliss for Fogpaw? ]
Salmonsong heard Fennelnose call out and trotted over to them,” I can help, unless you want apprentices to work, I don’t really have any patrols to go on right now.”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 6th, 2020, 03:43 PM
❤❤❤

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathos View Post
Fennelnose padded out in the middle of the clearing, looking around at their clanmates. Clearing their throat, they called out, "If anyone wants to help expand the camp, come over here."

Hopefully there'd be enough volunteers. They didn't really want to have to pick cats..

[ RC Warriors / Apprentices needed :-) @Blissie Bliss for Fogpaw? ]
Lightfeather padded up to Fennelnose, hearing their call. "You don't mind if I help, too, right..?" Lightfeather wanted to be useful, do something more than just hunt. That would finally happen, that is, if Fennelnose would let her.
Old April 6th, 2020, 04:10 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@pathos
Creekrunner’s ears perked at the sound of Fennelnose’s voice and he sat up from his patch of sun beside the warrior’s den. The blue-grey tom had been lightly dozing while he waited to be assigned a patrol or until he felt like getting up and hunting by himself, but expanding the camp seemed as good a project as any. Uncurling himself and shaking the drowsiness our of his fur, Creekrunner trotted over to Fennelnose and gave his usual lopsided grin, “I’m free to help, if you’d like.”
Old April 6th, 2020, 04:47 PM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
"Of course!" Berrykit meowed to Lightfeather. The kit was happy that her plan had worked. She wanted to show off her "hunting" skills. As Lightfeather began pretending to be a mouse, the young kit hid behind a nearby bush. An easy catch, she thought, eyeing the "mouse". Without warning she exploded from the bushes and...fell flat on her face. Maybe my hunting skills aren't as good as I thought.

@Flowstream
Lightfeather felt bad for the kit. As if reading Berrykit's mind, Lightfeather tried to comfort her by saying, "Don't worry, you'll learn soon - as a kit, I played the same game. I tried to catch the other kits when they played as the mouse, but they dodged me several times. I'll go easy on you this time." She made sure Berrykit wasn't hurt, and immediately felt a pang of guilt. I hope I didn't hurt her or anything...
Old April 6th, 2020, 05:10 PM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeleaf View Post
Lotuskit followed the younger kit in exhaustion. She was big, but all that meat, bone and fur was making her heavy. She kept going though, doing her best to catch up to Tinykit.

@S-oft

Tinykit stumbled forward a few steps when his bright blue eyes realised what he had stripped over. He let out a small squeaking noise of alert to Lotuskit, his paw pointing to the shiney, pearly white shell that lay besides the prey pile. The small kitten puffed with pride at his discovery!

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 6th, 2020, 08:20 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@:Grimm:
Wormbite was.. regretting his choices. None the less, he was committing. He decided to try with the sane brother first. Sparrowpaw. His shoulder was slightly aching but otherwise, he was fine to walk around.

The tom glanced around the clearing, clicking his tongue. Once he spotted the tom, Wormbite began to approach him. "Sparrowpaw. Hunt with me. " He mew, blankly. Without another word, the warrior turned away-- gesturing for the apprentice to follow him out into the territory.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 6th, 2020, 08:28 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

"You don't have to worry about me. I'm not hurt." Berrykit insisted. "I just stumbled over my paws, that's all." She appreciated the comfort Lightfeather had offered her. She was beginning to think of the young warrior as her friend. The young kit got back up on her paws. "Let's try again," she mewed. This time, she was determined to catch the mouse.

@Flowstream (Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get a notification for some reason)

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; April 6th, 2020 at 11:10 PM.
Old April 6th, 2020, 09:40 PM
Engine engine number nine

[~] @pathos; [~]

Fogpaw was padding out of the apprentices den when he scented Fennelnose. He looked over at him in just enough time to get what he had said. The deaf tom padded up to him. "I want to help.", Fogpaw meowed in his slow speech.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 6th, 2020, 10:42 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Creekleap padded neatly into the clearing, yawning softly as she came to Fennelnose. ¨Expanding the camp? I voluteer, those grumping elders have been complaining all day about the rain.¨ Creekleap let out a slight mew of laughter, and she sat by Fennelnose, her fur ruffled from her sleep. She blinked slightly, making an effort not to fall over, asleep.
Old April 7th, 2020, 01:01 AM
❤❤❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puddletail View Post
"You don't have to worry about me. I'm not hurt." Berrykit insisted. "I just stumbled over my paws, that's all." She appreciated the comfort Lightfeather had offered her. She was beginning to think of the young warrior as her friend. The young kit got back up on her paws. "Let's try again," she mewed. This time, she was determined to catch the mouse.

@Flowstream (Sorry for the late reply. I didn't get a notification for some reason)
Lightfeather admired Berrykit's courage to not give up. If only I could be like that... Lightfeather wasn't much of a social Riverclan cat, an she barely even knew many cats in her own clan. The only cats she knew about was Lionstar, Berrykit, and herself. She could try and talk to other warriors, but even as a kit, she wasn't brave enough to talk to others. Berrykit is the only one I talk to anymore. Though the energetic kit was the only cat she thought of as a friend, it was much, much better than nothing.