Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old November 29th, 2017, 06:08 AM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The shining Beacon ( PRIVATE)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
then why did Adam say those things? What's he up to?it doesn't matter now...he's g-gone she hugged back she stopped crying now and her normal cold persona returned . She purred and stood up she looked in the direction Adam had came and left her ears twitched she put her bow back on " l-lets get back to our dorms .... I'm not wanting to be out here any more " she said and started to walk back to the school
just you wait my little kitten . You will see how dark peoples hearts can be Adam thought from a cliff and vanished .
Yang when to the dorm witch Blake. She smiled as hugged Blake. Angel whe. Back to her dorm. She finished her work. All of it. She went to yang and blake. Zewi was asleep.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 29th, 2017, 06:41 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

Yang when to the dorm witch Blake. She smiled as hugged Blake. Angel whe. Back to her dorm. She finished her work. All of it. She went to yang and blake. Zewi was asleep.
Blake had her pajamas on she put her weapon near the window and sat on her bed she looked at Angel and narrowed her eyes
" what now? Gonna spray water on me? " she said and layed down ( don ruin what's about to happen after there asleep please and thank you )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 29th, 2017, 09:07 AM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

( @Pounce )
Ozpin sighed, and slowly walked in through the main doors of the school, smileing as he started to walk towards the main elevator. ' I know what I should do, I should have seats installed in the elevators! That would make more sense than standing, lile we have for nearly 2 centuries now...' He thought, before pulling out his scroll, and typeing it in under the reminders tab.
He slipped it back into his pocket, before entering the elevator. When he pressed the button for his floor, he smiled, his mind drifting back to the idea of getting a dog.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:43 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake had her pajamas on she put her weapon near the window and sat on her bed she looked at Angel and narrowed her eyes
" what now? Gonna spray water on me? " she said and layed down ( don ruin what's about to happen after there asleep please and thank you )
"No." Angel said sadly.
"Blake Remember there are 5 stages of dealing with death or called 5 stages of grief. Angel is in stage one depression. Stage 2 is anger. 3 is grief. 4 is bargaining and 5 is acceptance." Yang said. Angel yawned but she started to feel weird. She yawned going to sleep in the pillow fort with zwei. She rubbed her arm and when to sleep.

Gone

Old November 29th, 2017, 03:52 PM

Quote:

"No." Angel said sadly.
"Blake Remember there are 5 stages of dealing with death or called 5 stages of grief. Angel is in stage one depression. Stage 2 is anger. 3 is grief. 4 is bargaining and 5 is acceptance." Yang said. Angel yawned but she started to feel weird. She yawned going to sleep in the pillow fort with zwei. She rubbed her arm and when to sleep.
Blake looked down before she whent to sleep the window opened and some one took Blake's weapon. Her bow twitched but she didn't wake up the person also took a piece of blakes hair and left closing the window , Blake covered her head with her pillow and hissed . you will see how unforgiving they can be blake the person thought (timeskip to morning )

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:01 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake looked down before she whent to sleep the window opened and some one took Blake's weapon. Her bow twitched but she didn't wake up the person also took a piece of blakes hair and left closing the window , Blake covered her head with her pillow and hissed . you will see how unforgiving they can be blake the person thought (timeskip to morning )
Angel eyes were orange like fire. She had a tattoo where she was rubbing last night. It was of a flame.
"Blake yang! something wrong" angel said. Yang woke up. angel arm had a flame.
"Blake, get up" yang said.

Gone

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:08 PM

Quote:

Angel eyes were orange like fire. She had a tattoo where she was rubbing last night. It was of a flame.
"Blake yang! something wrong" angel said. Yang woke up. angel arm had a flame.
"Blake, get up" yang said.
She grunted and rubbed her eyes she looked at Angel and tilted her head
" ....maybe it's your anger? Or your semblence? " she said and looked for her weapon but it wasn't there " who took my weapon? " she asked. Angel was right something was wrong she could feel it until she heard a scream from down the hall she covers her bow
" who was that? " she asked and looked down the hall way. A student ran down and noticed Blake " KILLER! " the student yelled and ran off. Blake froze
what's going on!? she ran down the direction the student came from

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:20 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
She grunted and rubbed her eyes she looked at Angel and tilted her head
" ....maybe it's your anger? Or your semblence? " she said and looked for her weapon but it wasn't there " who took my weapon? " she asked. Angel was right something was wrong she could feel it until she heard a scream from down the hall she covers her bow
" who was that? " she asked and looked down the hall way. A student ran down and noticed Blake " KILLER! " the student yelled and ran off. Blake froze
what's going on!? she ran down the direction the student came from
"but you didn't kill anyone wait. Did you hear footsteps. I woke up. The window was open" yang said. Angel rubbed her shoulder.
"Guys I don't trust this was an accident probably blake was framed. I mean Blake wouldn't kill anyone. This look like a mystery" angel said.
"No ang-" yang said.
"To late. Let's search the time with some help. Maeve and zewi help" angel said. Zwei came out.

Gone

Last edited by Darky; November 29th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old November 29th, 2017, 04:31 PM

Quote:
"but you didn't kill anyone wait. Did you hear footsteps. I woke up. The window was open" yang said. Angel rubbed her shoulder.
"Guys I don't trust this was an accident probably blake was framed. I mean Blake wouldn't kill anyone. This look like a mystery" angel said.
"No ang-" yang said.
"To late. Let's search the time with some help. Maeve and zewi help" angel said. Zwei came out.
Blake was at the end of the hall and she froze she backed up as she saw the body it had her weapon in it and she picked it back up . She looked at the wall and gulped the whitefang symbol was drawn in blood " i..no! This ...this isnt...me...i... " she said and random students were wide eyed they murmured to each other . She looked at the students and her eyes showed fear she held the murder weapon ....Her weapon . " she's one of them! " a student yelled.
Maeve walked up to Angel " what's the drama today? " she asked as her ear twitched

Old November 29th, 2017, 04:39 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Blake was at the end of the hall and she froze she backed up as she saw the body it had her weapon in it and she picked it back up . She looked at the wall and gulped the whitefang symbol was drawn in blood " i..no! This ...this isnt...me...i... " she said and random students were wide eyed they murmured to each other . She looked at the students and her eyes showed fear she held the murder weapon ....Her weapon . " she's one of them! " a student yelled.
Maeve walked up to Angel " what's the drama today? " she asked as her ear twitched
"People calm down. Let me find out what happened" angel said. "Lets no accuse"
"People listen to angel. She knows what she is doing" a student said as the crowd left.
"Blake your fur is here. But if you leave fur you don't leave a piece of fur. You leave more than 20" angel said. "And your scent isn't on the body. On the weapon it's stale" angel said. "There another unknown scent. Considering that yang heard footsteps and the window was open. You were framed." Angel told. "And you only paint cats." Yang added. Zwei had a trail of the fresh scent leading to the window of the dorm and away from the school.(should have knew angel was a detective)

Gone