Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Dust
Today 11:27 AM

Old February 19th, 2017, 01:28 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Shadow looked at the cat once again. Hadn't Fleck hurt her when Shadow had first met her? Shadow pushed in another place. "Two seems right, make sure your not battling or hunting. And eat until your full, nothing less." She mewed, looking at her herbs. "They'll be due soon, but you'll still have time to do normal things. I want you to go ahead and Make a nest in the nursery, okay? And come to me every few days, I need to check up on them." Shadow pulled herself from the cat. "You'll feel when they are due, come here a few days before that, I'll have everything ready." Shadow mewed flicking her tail.
"Thank you so much shadow! I'm glad I've got you to deliver my beauties..." She sneaked then skipped out into the clearing ready to start her new life as a nursery queen.
Old February 21st, 2017, 06:53 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Thank you so much shadow! I'm glad I've got you to deliver my beauties..." She sneaked then skipped out into the clearing ready to start her new life as a nursery queen.
@Duskflight
(For when ever you're open ^^)
Shadow nodded as Aria walked out the den. Turning back to her half-cleaned herb stores she sighed. "Marigold, burdock root..." She was shocked at the amount of herbs that had gone bad. "Other healers must have used some." She only half believed herself, being one of the only healers in the Dusk syndicate.
(Its a bit short x-x)
Old February 22nd, 2017, 05:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
@Duskflight
(For when ever you're open ^^)
Shadow nodded as Aria walked out the den. Turning back to her half-cleaned herb stores she sighed. "Marigold, burdock root..." She was shocked at the amount of herbs that had gone bad. "Other healers must have used some." She only half believed herself, being one of the only healers in the Dusk syndicate.
(Its a bit short x-x)
{This is before they're mentor and apprentice right? c:}
Shortly after Aria had walked out of the den and Shadow had gotten back to checking her herb stores, there was a rather loud crash and a little bit of a chuckle as a grey blue went hurtling into a nearby stock full of bay leaves, sending them everywhere and also covering himself in it. Sitting up promptly and shaking his head, the relatively old looking tom kit turned his deep blue eyes to the healer with a grin.
"Hey, sorry about that! I just wanted to see how fast I could run, I just didn't see where I was running! I can help you clean up if you want? What since I knocked your plants all over the place and stuff!"
Icarius's voice was leaning more to the deep side the older he got, but it was nearing the point that it was just about as deep as it was going to get. It seemed to carry a note of cheeriness and if you were able to imagine him in other circumstances it was relatively clear he liked to boast about things a lot and could tend to get a bit prideful, but then again, only a cat good at reading others could figure that out at the moment.
"Jeez, it really smells like something in here!" The grey, long-furred kit mewed, wrinkling his nose a bit and flicking the tip of his tail before making a move to start cleaning up the leaves, regardless if the black she-cat wanted him to or not.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 22nd, 2017, 06:46 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{This is before they're mentor and apprentice right? c:}
Shortly after Aria had walked out of the den and Shadow had gotten back to checking her herb stores, there was a rather loud crash and a little bit of a chuckle as a grey blue went hurtling into a nearby stock full of bay leaves, sending them everywhere and also covering himself in it. Sitting up promptly and shaking his head, the relatively old looking tom kit turned his deep blue eyes to the healer with a grin.
"Hey, sorry about that! I just wanted to see how fast I could run, I just didn't see where I was running! I can help you clean up if you want? What since I knocked your plants all over the place and stuff!"
Icarius's voice was leaning more to the deep side the older he got, but it was nearing the point that it was just about as deep as it was going to get. It seemed to carry a note of cheeriness and if you were able to imagine him in other circumstances it was relatively clear he liked to boast about things a lot and could tend to get a bit prideful, but then again, only a cat good at reading others could figure that out at the moment.
"Jeez, it really smells like something in here!" The grey, long-furred kit mewed, wrinkling his nose a bit and flicking the tip of his tail before making a move to start cleaning up the leaves, regardless if the black she-cat wanted him to or not.
(Yep!)
Shadow looked at the kit, holding up her paw half way, but the kit began to clean before she could stop him. "I-Nevermind," She mewed, sweeping some of the leaves over. "Its fine, just be a little more careful." Shadow mewed. The tortoiseshell flicked a ear, turning away from the kit as she pushed away some herbs that had fallen. Shadow looked over her shoulder, Expecting Ash to ask what had happened. But to her disappointment the She had Moved out.
Old March 4th, 2017, 04:32 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
(Yep!)
Shadow looked at the kit, holding up her paw half way, but the kit began to clean before she could stop him. "I-Nevermind," She mewed, sweeping some of the leaves over. "Its fine, just be a little more careful." Shadow mewed. The tortoiseshell flicked a ear, turning away from the kit as she pushed away some herbs that had fallen. Shadow looked over her shoulder, Expecting Ash to ask what had happened. But to her disappointment the She had Moved out.
Bump for @Duskflight
Old March 6th, 2017, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Thistle limped into the healer's den, her leg twisted at an odd angle. She was more than a bit grumpy and wanted this to be done and over with. The stupid badger she decided to fight was old, but still strong and experienced. Her leg twinged in pain and she winced. This could be a problem. Normally, she had a pretty high pain tolerance, but her leg hurt more than any wounds ever did. It could also be due to the fact that she had broken that leg before. Thistle shook her head, "Let's not remember that," she told herself. Thistle stood there, deep in her thoughts about what she could've done better. She sighed. All the answers were, "Be faster! Be stronger! Show more sense!" The grey and white she-cat growled at herself and waited.

@The Eye Of The Storm
Old March 6th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
(Yep!)
{Jeez I am sorry about this late reply!}
The kit seemed to take no notice of the cat that was about to speak, going to clean up anyways, even if she had said something, it was very likely that Icarius wouldn't have listened considering he tended to be a very stubborn tom who did what he thought he should do regardless if others frowned upon it.
"I can do that! I mean, my parents don't think so, they say I'm.."
The fluffy kit seemed to pause, trying to recall the word they used to describe him.
"Clumsy! They say I'm clumsy! I don't even know what that means, but I don't think it's true. Wait.. Yes, I know what that means, that means I.. Trip over my paws a lot? Okay.. So maybe I am clumsy, but who cares, I can take on any cat, look how big I am!" The kit rambled on, not even looking to see if she was paying attention until he stopped to try and flex in front of her, looking rather awkward with the movement.
"I'm going to protect my siblings! That's what I'm going to use my size for, and my strength!" Icarius said with some gusto, flicking his tail and moving the last of the herbs into a makeshift pile that hardly resembled the neat stack they had been in before he came along. With that done, he fully turned his attention to Shadow, tilting his head.
"What's your name?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 7th, 2017, 06:24 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
{Jeez I am sorry about this late reply!}
The kit seemed to take no notice of the cat that was about to speak, going to clean up anyways, even if she had said something, it was very likely that Icarius wouldn't have listened considering he tended to be a very stubborn tom who did what he thought he should do regardless if others frowned upon it.
"I can do that! I mean, my parents don't think so, they say I'm.."
The fluffy kit seemed to pause, trying to recall the word they used to describe him.
"Clumsy! They say I'm clumsy! I don't even know what that means, but I don't think it's true. Wait.. Yes, I know what that means, that means I.. Trip over my paws a lot? Okay.. So maybe I am clumsy, but who cares, I can take on any cat, look how big I am!" The kit rambled on, not even looking to see if she was paying attention until he stopped to try and flex in front of her, looking rather awkward with the movement.
"I'm going to protect my siblings! That's what I'm going to use my size for, and my strength!" Icarius said with some gusto, flicking his tail and moving the last of the herbs into a makeshift pile that hardly resembled the neat stack they had been in before he came along. With that done, he fully turned his attention to Shadow, tilting his head.
"What's your name?"
Shadow let a slight smile out from her black muzzle. Her blue eyes held a slight hint of joy. She wasn't surprised The young cat had started to flex. Many cats often did, and it was cute to see a small kit. She laughed a little bit as she wrapped her tail around her paws. Looking over to see that the mess had been cleared. She looked at the kit, "Shadow," She mewed. The Healer had often been mocked because of her name. Manly because of the clan. But surprisingly she had no clan background.
Old March 15th, 2017, 03:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Shadow let a slight smile out from her black muzzle. Her blue eyes held a slight hint of joy. She wasn't surprised The young cat had started to flex. Many cats often did, and it was cute to see a small kit. She laughed a little bit as she wrapped her tail around her paws. Looking over to see that the mess had been cleared. She looked at the kit, "Shadow," She mewed. The Healer had often been mocked because of her name. Manly because of the clan. But surprisingly she had no clan background.
It wasn't very often that he got another cat to smile at him, normally others simply ignored him or snorted and walked away, not really paying attention to his antics, so when he saw Shadow smile at him, he seemed to brighten up a bit and started to grin widely at her, his fluffy tail sticking straight up in the air. Though he was a kit, he was actually fairly large and he had good reason for claiming that he was strong and willing to protect his siblings and what not. The only thing was that he really was clumsy and before he could ever really hurt another cat he'd very likely end up hurting himself.
"Shadow? I bet it's because you look like a shadow! My name's Icarius! I don't know where my name came from, but it sounds pretty cool so I like it! So what do you do in here all day? It seems pretty boring to be cooped up in a den like this! Or do you go out? I've never seen you before so I dunno!"
The fluffy grey tabby kit stood and began to look around, sticking his nose in anything that looked interesting.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 15th, 2017, 06:01 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
It wasn't very often that he got another cat to smile at him, normally others simply ignored him or snorted and walked away, not really paying attention to his antics, so when he saw Shadow smile at him, he seemed to brighten up a bit and started to grin widely at her, his fluffy tail sticking straight up in the air. Though he was a kit, he was actually fairly large and he had good reason for claiming that he was strong and willing to protect his siblings and what not. The only thing was that he really was clumsy and before he could ever really hurt another cat he'd very likely end up hurting himself.
"Shadow? I bet it's because you look like a shadow! My name's Icarius! I don't know where my name came from, but it sounds pretty cool so I like it! So what do you do in here all day? It seems pretty boring to be cooped up in a den like this! Or do you go out? I've never seen you before so I dunno!"
The fluffy grey tabby kit stood and began to look around, sticking his nose in anything that looked interesting.
Shadow let out a small, short laugh. "Well, I sort herbs, heal cats, and go out. The Skyclan border is a place I like to gather herbs from." She paused, looking outside for a split second. "I guess thats all, healers' don't do much..." She mewed.