Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old December 2nd, 2016, 03:06 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Pistachio nodded," I've been told, but not really educated, you see, I was told to cover wounds in cobweb before ai run to get help and if they drowned press on their chests til they heave water."
"That's...," the tom only cants his head, brow furrowing. "Correct, I suppose."

"If you're to put it simply." Hooking his claws under the borage he'd only recently collected earlier that morning, returning after the sun had reached its highest point in the sky. He forces it towards her, flicking his ears back. "What do you think this is?"

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
"That's...," the tom only cants his head, brow furrowing. "Correct, I suppose."

"If you're to put it simply." Hooking his claws under the borage he'd only recently collected earlier that morning, returning after the sun had reached its highest point in the sky. He forces it towards her, flicking his ears back. "What do you think this is?"
She narrowed her eyes at the herbs," hmm... It must help something and I think it involves pregnant cats or kits with young kits since it goes into the nursery and the queen gets it. I don't know." Pistachio decided

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:16 PM
´෴`

Quote:
She narrowed her eyes at the herbs," hmm... It must help something and I think it involves pregnant cats or kits with young kits since it goes into the nursery and the queen gets it. I don't know." Pistachio decided
He plucks a leaf from the sprig, and drops it down by her feet.

"Eat it," he commands her, brows raising in interest. It's only borage, mind you. It has a taste similar to cucumber. He just wants to see if she'll do as he requests.

Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He plucks a leaf from the sprig, and drops it down by her feet.

"Eat it," he commands her, brows raising in interest. It's only borage, mind you. It has a taste similar to cucumber. He just wants to see if she'll do as he requests.
Trusting him, she ate it and swallowed," Not that plesent." she responded," What is it and what is it for?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:32 PM
´෴`

Quote:
Trusting him, she ate it and swallowed," Not that plesent." she responded," What is it and what is it for?"
"Borage leaves. You'll see them in the nursery. They help queens, increases their supply of milk." Lusk informs, upper lip curling in disgust at the thought of queens. His tokophobia churns his gut, all the more reason why he doesn't often tend to kittings. "Also brings down fever. They cease growing in leafbare -- of utmost importance to stock up while we can. They're no good after they wilt, so a word of advice...keep them under the frost, they stay good for longer."

Old December 2nd, 2016, 04:44 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Borage leaves. You'll see them in the nursery. They help queens, increases their supply of milk." Lusk informs, upper lip curling in disgust at the thought of queens. His tokophobia churns his gut, all the more reason why he doesn't often tend to kittings. "Also brings down fever. They cease growing in leafbare -- of utmost importance to stock up while we can. They're no good after they wilt, so a word of advice...keep them under the frost, they stay good for longer."
Pistachio nodded," Ahh.. Where might I find it?"

Old December 24th, 2016, 05:15 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

( @fenic! )
Onyx walked into the Healers den, his eyes a bit wide. He had just woken up from his dream, talking with Bleddyn in the Dark Forest. His mind raced. Lilith with kits? My kits for that matter... This is not how I pictured this... he thought and looked around. The smell of herbs filled his nose, and he wrinkled his nose slightly. He finally caught the sight of Lilith, and padded up to her.

"Good Evening, Lilith." he meowed, and say on his haunches. "I was wondering if I could get my shoulder patched and have a chat with you..." he said. A cut lined his right shoulder, but it was nothing like the scar that lined his left.

Last edited by monfang; December 24th, 2016 at 05:16 PM.
Old December 24th, 2016, 05:39 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post
( @fenic! )
Onyx walked into the Healers den, his eyes a bit wide. He had just woken up from his dream, talking with Bleddyn in the Dark Forest. His mind raced. Lilith with kits? My kits for that matter... This is not how I pictured this... he thought and looked around. The smell of herbs filled his nose, and he wrinkled his nose slightly. He finally caught the sight of Lilith, and padded up to her.

"Good Evening, Lilith." he meowed, and say on his haunches. "I was wondering if I could get my shoulder patched and have a chat with you..." he said. A cut lined his right shoulder, but it was nothing like the scar that lined his left.
It had been around one or two moons since she'd left the nursery for the healer's den, and it was one of the most refreshing transitions she'd really had. The strong scent of herbs reminded her of the place she'd spent most of her life, this very den where she'd sort them out and help others with their own treatments. She didn't see her own kits very often, and that was perfectly alright with her- they reminded her of a cat she never wanted to see again, their biological father. Bleddyn was a liar and a cheat, and she felt happier not having to see little copies of him running around the camp. It might have sounded rude, but she didn't want to have to see any remains of that cat, ever again.

"...Huh? Onyx, what did you do do your shoulder?" Lillith asked her mate, surprised that he would hurt himself when he knew better than to do that. "You keep picking fights- that's gonna hurt you really badly some day, you know?" Her voice sounded a bit nervous- she'd been monitoring her own health lately, having felt sick and bloated, possibly a stomachache. The other choice- she didn't want to talk about that.
Old December 24th, 2016, 07:33 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
It had been around one or two moons since she'd left the nursery for the healer's den, and it was one of the most refreshing transitions she'd really had. The strong scent of herbs reminded her of the place she'd spent most of her life, this very den where she'd sort them out and help others with their own treatments. She didn't see her own kits very often, and that was perfectly alright with her- they reminded her of a cat she never wanted to see again, their biological father. Bleddyn was a liar and a cheat, and she felt happier not having to see little copies of him running around the camp. It might have sounded rude, but she didn't want to have to see any remains of that cat, ever again.

"...Huh? Onyx, what did you do do your shoulder?" Lillith asked her mate, surprised that he would hurt himself when he knew better than to do that. "You keep picking fights- that's gonna hurt you really badly some day, you know?" Her voice sounded a bit nervous- she'd been monitoring her own health lately, having felt sick and bloated, possibly a stomachache. The other choice- she didn't want to talk about that.
"Oh, yes I know." Onyx replied, and gave a small smile. "You know, I saw Bleddyn today... in the Dark Forest. He told me something..." he started, and looked at her.

"First he said that he was going to use Chiaki against us... and second..." he paused, his eyes softening. "He said that you were with kits..." he said after a few moments. He had no anger, no resentment. He saw how much a kit changed his own brother, how could he be mad? He wasn't like Bleddyn, who only wanted kits so he had a legacy.

The Oriental's blue orbs were softened, his pupils wide. If Bleddyn was right, then he had to know, because his kin would be the first thing Bleddyn would use against him. He didn't want that. Bleddyn was wrong about one thing. That Lilith would never recover from the things he did. Onyx had been by her side through every melt down, every fight and everything she needed him for. She was already doing well, though some scars never fade.

Last edited by monfang; December 24th, 2016 at 07:38 PM.
Old December 27th, 2016, 11:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Pistachio wiped a few herbs away and jumped when she heard Onyx behind her He's strong and has no respect for cats like me she shook the thought away and went back to work, if she wanted to be a good healer, she'd have to not be such a wimp about others.