Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:48 PM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:23 PM
Goodbye to this world [VA]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 11th, 2017, 05:54 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

"N-no! It's fine, I'll go." He said, Maple let out a small quiet sigh. So this is what I have to do... ugh.
The She cat made a face as her ears twitched
' This is one weird tom ' she thought as she sniffed a tree she jumped into it and landed on a branch and looked down at mapleflame her emerald green eyes glowed through the branches and shadows

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 11th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The feline turned her head, yellow-green optics meeting the tom's gaze. Ugh - great. A stalker. Still, she put on an almost sickeningly sweet smile and flicked her tail as she glanced in his direction. "Come on now, no need to be shy - I know I'm fabulous, but there's no need to sulk around in the shadows about it. If you need something from me, ask." It wasn't like Vixenkit would really do anything for anything else. Not unless they had something she wanted. Still, the younger tom was pretty adorable - Vixenkit would be an apprentice pretty soon, and wondered just how big of an age difference there was between herself and the other tom. "If there's something bothering you about me, dear, come on out and say it then." She unsheathed her small pinpricks of claws, and fixed him with her yellow-green gaze. It was somewhat eerie to other cats, or at least that was what she had heard before - but Vixenkit herself didn't care about that. If they thought it was so creepy, Vixenkit couldn't care less. They were entitled to their own opinions, after all! She honestly wouldn't really mind if they told her that her eyes were creepy. A hint of softness entered those so-called "creepy" eyes and she glanced up and down the other cat. "Who are you?" Her voice was interested, although honestly, the she cat didn't care that much. Why should she care about meeting some cat that, to be honest, she really didn't care about knowing? Although Vixenkit was just like that. She didn't really care about meeting anyone. He'd better be useful to me. Or maybe she would end up being useful to him? Either way, Vixenkit could see why first impressions were so important - right now she was getting a possible-partnership impression from this cat. If that were true? Things could start going very fast. And it was important to have a good relationship with your possible partner. So, Vixenkit would listen to him, be nice - at least sort of nice - to him, and hope that things went well. @Mystical

This cat was not his favorite most definitely. He didn't understand her... at all. The molly seemed so different to him. He was unlike all the kits in the nursery, but every kit was unique. The tom didn't know many other kits, Starkit, Fernkit, and Patchkit, but he talked to so few cats, and he was still young. This cat was so different. So full of herself, that it honestly was starting to bother him a lot. Quietkit didn't like the way she addressed him, or the way she spoke so highly of herself. It didn't seem right for a kit, it seemed right for a warrior, maybe even an apprentice but not a kit. As much as the kit seemed to be older, Quietkit was entirely aware that not many cats would approve of the way she spoke of herself. So, not a great first impression. "You know, it's not like I consider you fabulous or anything. You're just another kit." When the Maine Coon spoke, he wanted to take back what he had said. It sounded so rude and not what he would have liked to say, but it seemed to be what she played at. So, maybe in order to make friends with she-kit, he needed to act a little bit more like her."Why would anything about you, bother me?" He was unimpressed, as he was often, for he wasn't a sweet, innocent, quiet kit, he judged everyone he saw or rarely, spoke to. "Quietkit, I'm Quietkit. Who are you?" He answered he question, and the truth was he really was interested in who she was. This she-cat was strange.
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:53 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blacktail kept going, nodding at her question. "I have, a few times." He mewed and blindly gazed up at her. "Why is that?" He asked, ears twitching slightly. The tom had often gone to the lake to have some time alone, and it sure was relaxing over there.
JaggedSpot swished her tail from side to side, eagerness on her face. She studied the blind tom, and felt a sudden ache in her breast.

If only he knew how handsome he is, she thought sadly. Then she brushed the thought away, and purred as she answered "I have a special spot there I like to go to sometimes. No cat knows of it but me. I wanted to take you there. I have a surprise you might like..."

♡ character page wip ♡
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:56 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Drizzleflower smiled pitifully. The she-cat's innocence only made Drizzleflower like her more, and she sighed. "No, silly. When I say I love you... I mean... y'know, like, I'd like to be mates with you. I... I love you like that." She looked up and nuzzled Hawkfeather. "I don't think you love me like that." Her eyes glittered. "D... Do you?"
Mates... those were like... the closest of best friends, weren't they? Like, best friends that did everything together? Best friends who had kits? Well, Hawkfeather didn't know if she wanted kits yet - maybe she did! But, she did want to be Drizzleflower's best of best friends! "Are... are you asking me to be your BESTEST friend?? Oh, silly Drizzleflower, of course I'll be your bestest friend!" The tabby mewed, with a smile lighting up her face. "Now we should go make other bestest friends!! Because if it makes you happy, it'll make them happy!" She added in a cheerful tone, with the smallest hop-skip. There was the biggest smile on her maw, which only made it funnier. Oh Hawkfeather. She was just too innocent, though by no means too young, to understand about love. And at this rate, she never would. Right now she thought it was just the bestest of best friends, the closest of the close, and she didn't understand what the true kind of romantic love was. Didn't everybody love each other? So then, what made mates so special?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 11th, 2017, 08:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
@Charmer @CandyFlossCat @Bandido @Panic @Socks @mystery_songs
thats a lotta mentions ;;
~~~

Snaking through the other nests yet again, she finally reached her own. She noticed one was still unnamed. "And, last but not least..." After a moment of thinking, Jaystorm declared, "Spicekit!" Admiring the little kit's coat, she purred and glanced toward her brother and mate. Both of the glances were warm, but the one she sent flying at Morningblue had a hint of a warning in it. Be nice! She seemed to say.

It was true that she was pretty much a completely different cat around her brother, but Thrushwing was the love of her life. Jay acted a little bit different around him, but honestly? Not that much. She was still quiet, feisty, and reserved, but a little happier.
Lyrekit couldn't understand most of what the older cats were saying, but she felt curious about the world around her, and she mewled softly, pawing around the nest to try and find obstacles in her way, though she was unable to tell which way she actually wanted to go in. Good thing the area seemed mostly empty.
Old October 11th, 2017, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
JaggedSpot swished her tail from side to side, eagerness on her face. She studied the blind tom, and felt a sudden ache in her breast.

If only he knew how handsome he is, she thought sadly. Then she brushed the thought away, and purred as she answered "I have a special spot there I like to go to sometimes. No cat knows of it but me. I wanted to take you there. I have a surprise you might like..."
Blacktail didn't really kow the she-cat was studying him, nor would he really care, after all, she was his clanmate. Listening to her voice, he smiled. "Well, if you want, we could go now, I'm not really busy." He mewed, he was never really busy. "A surprise? Rarely had one of those." The tom added, licking her cheek.
Old October 11th, 2017, 11:08 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Crowsong looked at Stoneheart, pain glimmering in her eyes. "The pain has been getting worse and worse as the day goes by.", the queen said, wincing.
Stoneheart gazed at her with a worried look on his face. "Maybe your going to give birth really soon. Please let me know if you think they're coming." he mewed, scared and thrilled that his kits might be born that day. Just to think that he could be watching his kits peacefully sleeping later that day, that he could officially call himself a father!

Come check out my forum game!

Old October 12th, 2017, 02:34 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
In the corner of the nursery, a white she-kit with cream patches sniffed and sneezed. "Lemonkit!" A familiar voice called.
"Darkkit!" Lemonkit replied to her brother. "You're back! So they healed you?" She asked eagerly, green eyes sparkling with admiration. "Yep, I'm all fine. Help is on the way too. Wheatfur said he'll come and check your cold..."
"I don't know Darkkit." She shifted uncomfortably on her small cream paws as her litter mate sat down beside her. "I think it's much more than a cold."
"Well whatever it is, you'll get through it." He spoke encouragingly. "Okay. Thanks Darkkit. I've never seen you so enthusiastic and supportive before." but Darkkit didn't get time to answer as a golden cat appeared at the entrance of the nursery.

@The Eye Of The Storm
Wheatfur padded in, crounching low under the thorny protection. His taller stature making it difficult to walk with out getting thorns in his ears. He quickly spotted the kit's, and smiled at them.
''Hello Young one's, now what is wrong with you, Lemonkit?'' He mewed, looking at the kit carefully, he could smell the bitter scent of Whitecough, but it was important that lemon kit got to talk and understand they were ill.

{sorry short, on a school Computer right now}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
Stoneheart gazed at her with a worried look on his face. "Maybe your going to give birth really soon. Please let me know if you think they're coming." he mewed, scared and thrilled that his kits might be born that day. Just to think that he could be watching his kits peacefully sleeping later that day, that he could officially call himself a father!
Crowsong nodded. "I'll make sure I tell you.", she replied.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 12th, 2017, 11:18 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

Wheatfur padded in, crounching low under the thorny protection. His taller stature making it difficult to walk with out getting thorns in his ears. He quickly spotted the kit's, and smiled at them.
''Hello Young one's, now what is wrong with you, Lemonkit?'' He mewed, looking at the kit carefully, he could smell the bitter scent of Whitecough, but it was important that lemon kit got to talk and understand they were ill.

{sorry short, on a school Computer right now}
"Some kind of cough, WheatFur...I hope I'm not panicking over nothing...but I can't help but wonder if I'm ill..." The she-kit memes innocently, her throat slightly croaky. It was clear that Lemonkit was shuddering and struggling to breathe through her runny nose. Her green eyes also looked pretty watery and sore too.