Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM

Old March 20th, 2018, 11:39 AM
Digital Artist

Default Hunter's Academy (A Spn Roleplay)

Ppl that might be interested: @Florence + machine @Burnpaw @Hallowed Echo @FearlessFerocity

Hello, future hunters. My name is Dean Winchester, this is my brother, Sam, and our friend, Castiel. Now, all of you are here because you want to learn to fight monsters. Us three, along with a few other trusted individuals, will teach you exactly that. Each of you will be split up into groups of four. Not too many, not to few. These are your hunt-mates. They will have your back and you will have theirs. Each group will consist of two guys and two girls, with a professional hunter to help you out if need be. Now, onto studies.

Sam here will be teaching you how to research properly. He will fill your young heads with every single bit of hunting knowledge you need. His classes will be held in the library.

Castiel will teach you kids all about angels. Since he is our residing angel, he's full of information. His lessons will be taking place wherever he needs them to be.

I will be teaching you how to fight. My combat classes will be held either in the garage or the dungeon, depends on whether or not we've got a demon or some crap in the dungeon.

We run a very tight schedule here; you wake up at seven every morning, meet in the library for breakfast at seven thirty, start classes at eight, meet back in the library for lunch at noon, go back to classes at one, meet back in the library for dinner at seven, go back to classes for the last time, then head to bed around eleven. And relax, there will be breaks in between the classes to dress any wounds or rest. If anybody has a problem with the schedule, the door's right up those stairs. Each group has their own schedule. Take a good look at those know and engrave them in your brain. Any disobedience or trouble will be punished very severely. Oh, don't give me that look, we won't kill you! You will have one week to get settled into your rooms, then classes will begin. Until then, you are free to hang around the bunker. Stay away from my car! I just got her waxed and I will actually kill somebody if they screw her up.

Schedules:

Group One
8 am- Research
12 pm- Lunch
1 pm- Combat
4 pm- Break
5 pm- Combat
7 pm- Dinner
8 pm- Angel Lore
11 pm- Bed

Group Two
8 am- Combat
12 pm- Lunch
1 pm- Angel Lore
4 pm- Break
5 pm- Angel Lore
7 pm- Dinner
8 pm- Research
11 pm- Bed

Group Three
8 am- Angel Lore
12 pm- Lunch
1 pm- Research
4 pm- Break
5 pm- Research
7 pm- Dinner
8 pm- Combat
11 pm- Bed

Groups!!

1: (two guys, Milo Akouo, Vivian Skylar) Hunter (Garth)
2: (two guys, two girls needed) Hunter (Donna)
3 (two guys, two girls needed) Hunter (Jody)

Form:
Name:
Description:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Attributes/Personality:
Why they want to be a hunter:
Other:
Questions?

Thank you guys for clicking on this thread, I hope it wasn't too long, I'll shorten it if I have to. But for now, let's roleplay! It won't be starting until all of the spaces have been filled, so I will PM all the participants with a link to the roleplay thread (this one lol) once it starts. Also, please PM me the form with the title "Hunter's Academy", just so the thread doesn't get too cluttered. Thank you!

(Ps, this is also posted in the Chicken Smoothie threads, if anybody wants to RP there instead for some reason)

Last edited by The_10th_Doctor; March 22nd, 2018 at 08:05 AM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 03:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Hunter's Academy (A Spn Roleplay)

Name: Milo Akoúo̱ ( first meaning speak and second meaning listen in Greek also pyrrhas signature weapon and shield..)
Height and Weight:idk
Description: Milo
Strengths: hand to hand combat and is great with a dagger .
Weaknesses: not a team player so this will teach her how to be one. Is afraid of clowns . She is not good with any kind of gun .
Attributes/Personality: Milo is a quiet girl who is independent and doesn't care what she looks like . She loves history about things like where this monster came from and such . she's snarky and a kind girl but isn't afraid to cut off a monsters head . Can be lazy . She's calm but can get easily annoyed at times . She mostly listens to music when she is in combat or has spare time . Rest is tbrp
Why they want to be a hunter: because a monster killed their parents and she wants to kill the same one that did. But to also kill Other monsters .
Other: @Gabriel The Archangel @Gabriel The Archangel
Questions?

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; March 21st, 2018 at 05:58 PM.