Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:32 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 10:26 PM
Wheel of Misfortune Purrks
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:49 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Ladiebugg
Today 09:33 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2016, 12:48 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Nettlebreeze smiled. She couldn't help but give a small giggle whenever he made his eyes look like that. "Sure," She answered and pushed the sparrow in between them. Taking a small bite out of the bird, she looked up and asked, "Done anything exciting lately?" Just recently a battle had taken place, and she was sure that most of the warriors and apprentices had a story to tell about it.
Boop @Goose)
Old December 31st, 2016, 12:54 PM
Contact me via Discord

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyra View Post

Nettlebreeze smiled. She couldn't help but give a small giggle whenever he made his eyes look like that. "Sure," She answered and pushed the sparrow in between them. Taking a small bite out of the bird, she looked up and asked, "Done anything exciting lately?" Just recently a battle had taken place, and she was sure that most of the warriors and apprentices had a story to tell about it.
Aspenfall shrugged before taking a bite of the sparrow himself. "I didn't fight too much. Probably the worst that happened was when I fought Ravenfeather. I got a lot of scratches on my stomach from him." The tom swallowed his food before continuing. "So what was the most interesting thing you did in the battle?"

Clickity Clackity
Old December 31st, 2016, 12:55 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

"Rise and shine, furball." Stormspirit teased, unrelenting in now smooshing his face to distort it. Her tail swung back and forth playfully. Despite awakening from her blissful somber into the cold world, she was still finding it enjoyful.
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 31st, 2016, 12:57 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Spottedkit stood up "YAY" she said excitedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post

Spiderkit groaned before laying on his back. "Some cats are trying to sleep." He said curtly before getting to is paws. "But now that I am awake, I guess I'll play with you." The tom flicked his tail. "So what do you want to play? We could play mossball with Echokit and Falconkit."
"Okay, are they your friends?" Berrykit smiled and hopped in circles around the two.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 31st, 2016, 01:06 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Grimshadow Floofy and smooshing. *gives thumbs up*) Spotcloud shook his head and the fur fell back into it's original place. "If I wasn't a lump of fur before then I'm sure I am now," he said, meaning his ruffled pelt.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:08 PM
Contact me via Discord

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
"Okay, are they your friends?" Berrykit smiled and hopped in circles around the two.
Spiderkit shrugged before sitting down and starting to groom his unkept fur. "They're kits like us so I guess they are." He mewed before his yellow stare directed at Berrykit.

Clickity Clackity
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:22 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf Indeed. x3)

"Tch, you were always one, you're just a bigger one now," Stormspirit inputted and bumped the tom with her head, trying to push him. "C'mon, get up," she ordered. "We should eat."
Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combine with my deep crimson. The time of awakening cometh. Justice, fallen upon the infallible boundary, appear now as an intangible distortion. ... Explosion! - Megumin

I have no strength, but I want it all. I have no knowledge, but all I do is dream. There's nothing I can do, but I struggle in vain. - Subaru

I don't want to see any more things that've changed. It's exhausting. - Hikari Sakishima
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:25 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post

Aspenfall shrugged before taking a bite of the sparrow himself. "I didn't fight too much. Probably the worst that happened was when I fought Ravenfeather. I got a lot of scratches on my stomach from him." The tom swallowed his food before continuing. "So what was the most interesting thing you did in the battle?"

"Honestly I didn't really fight," Nettlebreeze said before taking another bite. "Mostly I stuck around the apprentices that needed help." And it was the truth. Nettlebreeze disliked fighting, and she never grew up to like it. Nor did she like hunting either, but it was still fun to do and it was good for the clan. "Though, there was this one tom and he bit my leg pretty hard. Other than that I don't have any serious injuries."
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:28 PM
Fleaffy

My Mood: Bored

@Grimshadow ) Spotcloud nodded and rolled over before getting up. He stretched and started walking over to the freshkill pile. "I guess that's true. Means I'm just a big fluff ball," he said to Stormspirit, a sly smile making it's way across his face.
I post art and animation here:
Youtube Instagram DeviantArt Twitter
Old December 31st, 2016, 01:38 PM
Graham Cracker

( @Leaf )

"Or a big floofball apparently," Stormspirit snickered, using his word. She padded after him to the fresh-kill pile and took a thrush for herself and then brought it back to where they were napping to eat it.

Closed Thread