Battle training: 0/1
swim training: 0/1

: other two chosen training requirements from official list:
Tracking/stalking: 0/1
Night hunting; 0/1

: Other:
must attend at least 2 clan meetings: 0/2

assessment starts when all training has been completed

apprentice cannot have been recently punished by a high rank to have a warrior ceremony

for more info

Bonepaw [ @.Sunshine. ] Frostmelt [ @Epiales ]

[

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; May 8th, 2024 at 06:34 PM.
Old May 8th, 2024, 06:41 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: -*the Bone Chilling cold*-

Bonepaw
a snow white tome with pale blue blind eyes
he/him
8 moons

Bonepaw waited excitedly for any sign of his mentor. finally after all this time he could train! he waited so long for this. thinking about all his moments in the nursery. all the warriors that mistook him for apprentices. not anymore! he might be a bit of a late bloomer but- that was alright. right?

@Epiales

[

Last edited by .Sunshine.; May 10th, 2024 at 09:39 AM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 09:01 AM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Sunshine. View Post
Bonepaw
a snow white tome with pale blue blind eyes
he/him
8 moons

Bonepaw waited excitedly for any sign of his mentor. finally after all this time he could train! he waited so long for this. thinking about all his moments in the nursery. all the warriors that mistook him for apprentices. not anymore! he might be a bit of a late bloomer but- that was alright. right?
@Epiales

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

He made his way to his new apprentice. His only apprentice. His ears twitched nervously, maybe Sea could do it, but Frost? He was the worst at all of it. Hunting, battle training... Maybe swimming, though, he figured he was good at it. He liked swimming... hmm. Well it depended on the apprentice, of course.

"W... what training-- do you want to... uh.. do today?" he mumbled.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop

Last edited by Epiales; May 10th, 2024 at 09:01 AM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epiales View Post

Frostmelt

He made his way to his new apprentice. His only apprentice. His ears twitched nervously, maybe Sea could do it, but Frost? He was the worst at all of it. Hunting, battle training... Maybe swimming, though, he figured he was good at it. He liked swimming... hmm. Well it depended on the apprentice, of course.

"W... what training-- do you want to... uh.. do today?" he mumbled.

Bonepaw
a white tom with pale blue blind eyes
He/him

he was a bit startled, he looked around until he got the smell and the blur of a cat in front of him. he took a moment to try to keep that scent in mind to remember it. "uhm, aren't you supposed to choose?" he asked confusingly. he didn't want to disobey this mentors orders but he didn't really think it was his decision-.

[

Last edited by .Sunshine.; May 10th, 2024 at 09:44 AM.
Old May 10th, 2024, 10:17 AM
death does not define us

Quote:
Bonepaw
He/him

he was a bit startled, he looked around until he got the smell and the blur of a cat in front of him. he took a moment to try to keep that scent in mind to remember it. "uhm, aren't you supposed to choose?" he asked confusingly. he didn't want to disobey this mentors orders but he didn't really think it was his decision-.

Frostmelt

He tilted his head, "Well-- it's... supposed to be... uhh... fun and productive... no?" he mumbled to the apprentice. His paws lightly dragged on the dirt below him. Nervous habit. Why would Frost get to choose? Of course, there were the basic hunting, swimming and battle training but the apprentice should be the one to choose how he wanted to go about training.
Frost would've wanted to start with swimming. Of course, his mentor never gave him a choice either. He shuttered slightly, thinking of his eye. He never really trained Frost either, so he wanted this apprentice to have a good experience at least.

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Art Shop
Old May 10th, 2024, 10:24 AM

Quote:

Frostmelt

He tilted his head, "Well-- it's... supposed to be... uhh... fun and productive... no?" he mumbled to the apprentice. His paws lightly dragged on the dirt below him. Nervous habit. Why would Frost get to choose? Of course, there were the basic hunting, swimming and battle training but the apprentice should be the one to choose how he wanted to go about training.
Frost would've wanted to start with swimming. Of course, his mentor never gave him a choice either. He shuttered slightly, thinking of his eye. He never really trained Frost either, so he wanted this apprentice to have a good experience at least.

Bonepaw
he/him

"oh" he could choose? well he loved the river and really wanted to know how to swim. but maybe that's not a good starting point, what about river hunting? yea that should be good! "uhm i suppose you could teach me how to catch fish, but i don't really mind" does this warrior know he's blind? he worried me might never be able to learn-. he prayed.*starclan help me*.

[

Old May 10th, 2024, 10:41 AM
death does not define us

Quote:

Bonepaw
he/him

"oh" he could choose? well he loved the river and really wanted to know how to swim. but maybe that's not a good starting point, what about river hunting? yea that should be good! "uhm i suppose you could teach me how to catch fish, but i don't really mind" does this warrior know he's blind? he worried me might never be able to learn-. he prayed.*starclan help me*.

Frostmelt

He nodded at the apprentice and began to walk away with a flick of his tail, hoping the apprentice saw and knew to follow. He slowed a bit when he realized the apprentice was behind. He waited until the apprentice caught up before slowly continuing until the river was heard. The river was calm today, lucky them. Even if someone did go in Frost was good at swimming. "So--.. ah.. just.. need to get up... near the rocks here..." he mumbled carefully flicking his tail to make sure the apprentice didn't go over the rocks. He crouched near the edge so his paws could dangle in the water, could the apprentice see him? He couldn't tell. The apprentice seemed to just be standing there. "You- can.. uhh.. lay down and.. dangle your paws.. in the water," he said. a bit clearer and made sure the apprentice got down safely.

Art Shop
Old May 10th, 2024, 10:48 AM

Quote:

Frostmelt

He nodded at the apprentice and began to walk away with a flick of his tail, hoping the apprentice saw and knew to follow. He slowed a bit when he realized the apprentice was behind. He waited until the apprentice caught up before slowly continuing until the river was heard. The river was calm today, lucky them. Even if someone did go in Frost was good at swimming. "So--.. ah.. just.. need to get up... near the rocks here..." he mumbled carefully flicking his tail to make sure the apprentice didn't go over the rocks. He crouched near the edge so his paws could dangle in the water, could the apprentice see him? He couldn't tell. The apprentice seemed to just be standing there. "You- can.. uhh.. lay down and.. dangle your paws.. in the water," he said. a bit clearer and made sure the apprentice got down safely.

Bonepaw
he/him

he knew what was about to happen- he should have just told his mentor but he hoped he already knew. he tried to follow behind and follow the cats scent but he ended up tripping and face planting on a few rocks "ouch-" he tried to get up but he got his paw stuck "oh for Starclans sake-." this was probably the worst time to say this but, whatever "hey- uhm I'm stuck. and also i don't know if the leader or deputy told you but, I'm blind-." he was sick of explaining this to people." i was hoping you already knew but it seems you don't. its not your fault though, so don't blame yourself i just didn't want to say anything".

[

Last edited by .Sunshine.; May 10th, 2024 at 10:50 AM.