Default Re: Pinewatch Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post
[CENTER]]

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)
★彡ʜᴇ/ʜɪᴍ ✰ ᴏꜱ ✰ 17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ彡★
(────)

Talka would take a step closer his large scar coming into view. He would flash his bloodstained teeth into a crooked smirk. ' ' You see little miss, I don't need to know, just figured you could use some company out in these dark, creepy woods. ' ' he says the last parts with a certain tone that's almost baby-like.
Shadowlight shivered in fear. "I-I think I'm okay…" She mumbled in fear. "P-please leave me alone…"
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old December 5th, 2023, 08:51 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supersabre View Post
Shadowlight shivered in fear. "I-I think I'm okay…" She mumbled in fear. "P-please leave me alone…"

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)

Talka would look the she-cat up and down with a disgusted look. ' ' Whatever you say M'lady. ' ' he says as he runs his long tail under her chin as he walks off before turning his head and flashing a charming grin.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old December 5th, 2023, 08:57 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by CattleCaller. View Post

★彡[ᴛᴀʟᴋᴀ.]彡★
(────)

Talka would look the she-cat up and down with a disgusted look. ' ' Whatever you say M'lady. ' ' he says as he runs his long tail under her chin as he walks off before turning his head and flashing a charming grin.
Shadowlight shuddered at Talka's touch, not used to such behavior. "G-goodbye," she managed to say.
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old January 17th, 2024, 12:57 PM
Scuttling in the basement

Bump Policy: When the stars align (2 days, 1 if urgent)
My Mood: Asleep

Snowdrop sniffed around.

"Tomatoes are in the same family as some of the world's deadliest poisons. That just goes to show how rebellious tomatoes are."
"What about how the apple can fall far from the tree?"
"No, sometimes the tomato falls from the plant."

Ɛ> Toyhouse <3
Old February 4th, 2024, 02:58 AM
evermore haunting~

Bump Policy: Every 5 days! Please do bump me if i forgot! ¦¦ 1 Day if urgent!
My Mood: Sneaky

Hoshi
Pansexual, She/Her | Loner, 12 Moons | No Purrks

Hoshi wagged her tail from side to side as she explored the field. She kept her guard high, it smelled faintly of other Loners. Hoshi's blue orbs pierced the air as she looked around, a glare that would possibly make a kit crumble to dust. Her large paws padded on the cold ground, stomping through the snow like a coyote.
The ragdoll paused for a moment, sniffing the night air for a scent of prey. She wasn't actually looking for food, but rather somewhere to get it if she needed to. She wasn't hungry, she was looking for a place to stay.
A whiff of mouse caught her attention, but she was much too tired for wasting energy on it.
Walking to the pine borders, she found a small abandoned burrow of who-knows-what after around fourty minutes. Instead of just snoozing in it, like a normal Loner would, she tidied it up, making sure it didn't get so much as a speckle of dirt on her.
When there were almost no twigs or extra sticky dirt patches, she settled down. Shivering with cold, she began grooming herself. Hoshi's white pelt didn't gleam like it did normally in the dim lighting, which she disliked. After the cold had subsided as heat gathered in the den, she stopped grooming, and yawned.
Hoshi snuggled into her long, warm fur, and fell asleep in the claustrophobic burrow, her tail curling in, as her pelt began rising and falling in an even rhythm.

Currently a bit sick, and I've also been feeling unmotivated and uninspired recently ;-; Posts might be shorter, and might come out sooner

Last edited by Myling; February 4th, 2024 at 10:47 AM.
Old February 18th, 2024, 05:36 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Dogheart felt a sudden sharp burning pain in his chest and proceeded to face-plant into the ground before falling limp, no longer breathing. Dead.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 7th, 2024, 08:45 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Dawn roamed the pinewatch patch, her paws stepped lightly and quietly as she thought about her past living.

(Open)

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:31 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

blueberry

she wasn’t exactly sure what brought her here.

well, physically, she had walked here, but that wasn’t the point. the point was that she had left the twolegplace for the first time in her life, and she wasn’t sure why she was here. at this place. this specific place. what in the world was she supposed to do now. it was strange out here, quieter, unsettling, still, it wasn’t… bad. as the screeching and thundering of the town dissapeared, she had grown accustomed to the sounds of birdsong and wind. it was almost fun, a journey, a new adventure. heck yeah! she wasn’t running away from her problems, no! this was her choice. blueberry was exploring the unknown, embracing the beauty of nature. mhm. facts.

empty, open land makes way to evergreens as she continues her trek onwards, pale ginger fur standing in stark contrast to the shadow of the woods. her pawsteps echoed through the trees, announcing her presence to any who was near. not that it mattered, she wouldn’t mind a friendly chat with possible buds! the alternative would not be so lovely, but that could be dealt with. easy-peasy. she broke into a meadow, pausing at the periphery, amber eyes staring at the greenery, face spreading into a grin.

“plants!”

[ open! ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 16th, 2024 at 01:32 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 01:58 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Melody
She/Her

If there was one thing Melody enjoyed about no longer being under Greta's care, it was being able to roam freely, to see nature, to appreciate nature. Melody had loved Greta's flower garden during her kittypet days, had learned the names of every flower that grew there, but now? Now, there was so much for her to see and hear and learn and know. Like other cats! Melody had never seen another cat before she'd left Greta's home.

Now, she'd met sooooo many cats. And Melody loved it! So when she spotted another feline, seemingly just as enthusiastic as herself about the greenery surrounding them, Melody skipped forward with zero hesitation. "Plants!" She echoed, smile bright and beaming. "Hello! My name is Melody!" Ah... she needed to stop spontaneously giving strangers her name, but Melody couldn't help her carefree nature.

[ @carmen - Blueberry ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by Rose; March 16th, 2024 at 01:58 PM.
Old March 16th, 2024, 02:43 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

blueberry

she turned to look at the voice, blinking at her sudden appearance. as the mystery cat echoed their words back at them, their smile widened into a sloppy grin. yay, nice folks! “hi there! i’m blueberry, nice to meet ya!” tail swaying as she spoke, her head moved to take in the clearing. now that she was looking around, they couldn’t help but notice that these plants weren’t just the same scraggly ones that clung to life between cement or those clustered in twoleg gardens (not that she had been too familiar with those either).

“do you know what these are called?” she gestured towards a cluster of greens, waving her paw wildly at the clump. “they’re nothing like the ones back home. can you eat them? do you think they would taste good? not that i eat plants!” that was a lie. blueberry did occasionally snack on greens, but that was fine! sometimes they tasted good, and no one could blame her for nibbling a flower or a berry, right?

[ @Rose ]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; March 18th, 2024 at 01:29 PM.