Today 08:16 PM

Old November 30th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostyGalaxy View Post
At the new apprentice's declaration of protection, Larkstar can't help but feel her heart warmed. Unable to hold herself back, she laughs - the first time in days she's genuinely laughed about something, and it's an apprentice declaring that she'll be her personal bodyguard. It was silly... but it was also very sweet.

"Thank you, Adderpaw," she manages to say between breaths, grimacing when she feels a pain in the claw wound at her side. She'd gone to Tansypaw but... no, she shouldn't bother her, the medicine apprentice has her paws even fuller than Lark herself does. "You're very sweet for saying that. Maybe once you're older you'd be a great fit for Lionheart."

Adderpaw
Determined, Loyal, Lawful Good
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw tilted her head but kept her smile. She was confused about what was so funny about what she had said. Unlike others this didn't stab into Adderpaw and kill her enthusiasm. Though a part of her was glad she made her leader laugh, she seemed so tired physically and emotionally. The weight of a clan to manage and attacks on her life must be stressing her. Maybe there was more to being a bodyguard than just protecting the body, you had to protect the mind too! Oh boy, there are more things to add to Adderpaw's list of things to learn, but that didn't intimidate her. No, no it's just meant more to be a warrior. "Hehe, I'm not sure what's so funny but I'm glad I made you laugh!" Adderpaw spoke with a genuine smile; she wasn't trying to be backhanded at all.

Then Adderpaw's heart swelled, her heart beat went rapidly when she heard the ending words as Larkstar spoke. Starclan must have been reassuring Adderpaw that she was on her way to becoming what she wanted to be. The greatest warrior. Larkstar said it herself that one day she may be a Lionheart! Adderpaw left her mouth agape in shock as she tried to recollect herself. It took her a few moments but she recollected herself, though she could still feel her heart rushing towards becoming a Lionheart, she stood firm. "There's no maybes! I will become a Lionheart before you know it- No I'll become the LEAD Lionheart!" She proclaimed boldly as boldness is what would lead her to her dreams. She couldn't coward away when the water got a little too strong, no she would fight against any current pushing against her to reach her dreams.

"My mentor says I'm already a great learner, as a kit I took swimming lessons and I refine my skills with that everyday. As well I already finished my battle training and am acing hunting! I am putting every fiber in my being into becoming the greatest warrior! And with that I want to use my skills to guard you." She took a moment to pause so there could be time to digest her words before continuing. "I'm not sure how you'd like to arrange this, but! I'll follow closely by your side anywhere. Heck if you want someone to keep an eye on you and this cave will you sleep I will and will sleep at a later time. And I won't follow you where only the high ranks go, I'm just an apprentice after all!"

"Just tell me straight, Larkstar. I'd like to be by your side now, but would you want me to? Ultimately the decision is up to you." She said finishing off. Boy did she ramble there but she desperately hoped that Larkstar would let her; she hoped that spouting her fast learning wasn't seen as gloating but as reason to choose her. Choose her now. She could see the claw marks left on her and knew how she was alone to start the fight. Maybe she would never have gotten a scratch on her if Adderpaw was there to distract her assailant.

Old December 1st, 2023, 06:41 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Pepperkit walked in with her head high. "LarkStar! Larkstar!" she meowed excitedly before she stopped in front of Larkstar jumping up and down. "Guess what! Guess What!" she hopped from paw to paw. Not waiting for Larkstar to reply she kept speaking. "Im the first ever Kit leader! Im a Leader just like you!" she ran in circles before panting and stopping. " I defeated a rough named Claw who was really scary but I did it!" She smiled up at Larkstar with her eyes shining bright. "So that must mean im Pepperstar which means I have to protect you like other leaders do!" Her eyes were shining so brightly with excitement.

"Pepperstar! Pepperstar! Pepperstar!"

She started running in circles again before collapsing gently and started rolling on the den floor. "Im going to be the best leader there is" before she went dead serious.

"But im too scared to become a warrior and I really want to learn herbs but Tansypaw would never choose me so I-I have to brace threw my fears and learn to be a warrior." she wrapped her tail nervously around her. Before she started stuttering again. "B-But maybe I could still learn a little bit about herbs? As Fun?" she looked up at Larkstar with hope shinning in her eyes. "I Mean I did spy on Falconfeather and Tansypaw a lot when they where in the med den i do know i couple herbs like Poppy seeds and Marigold!" she gave her chest fur a couple of brisk licks before looking up again.

"But I do mean I would Make a great kit leader though just like you! Your the best leader I know around your so strong and brave!" Pepperkit smiled sweetly. "Especially Birdsnow she is just a brave cat like you!"

@FrostyGalaxy
Old December 1st, 2023, 10:38 AM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

by dreams were crushed like a tallboy underneath the boots in the curb

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @FrostyGalaxy [larkstar] ]

“it’s definitely an issue if public approval,” rushwater agreed, nodding attentively when larkstar posed her concern. “if i can get a sizeable portion of the clan to support the idea of taking back from thunderclan, would you truly consider it? i need to know, as i’d rather not waste my time”

rushwater was an ambitious cat; not for rank, per se, but in ideals. he had big goals, and bigger plans.

“i think that it’d be great for morale, i truly do. with unrest towards your innocence and having- no hard feelings -such a young leader, we’re all on edge. thunderclan is out for our throats for the whole poison ordeal, and they’re weakened from all their warmongering and sickness. if theres a time to strike, now is it and i fear this is the greatest opportunity we’ll have in. . . seasons. we could exploit our advantage, cut the proveribal head off the snake.”

he paused, savoring his words like a particularly juicy piece of prey. “i understand that getting clan support might be a rather tricky task, but i am more than cut out for it. even more than that, windclan is out for thunderclan’s throat too and i think we might very well be able to convince them to give us reinforcment if we’re smart about it. i don’t want to rely on that idea, though, as our relationship with windclan has been quite. . . rocky. nor do i want to attack too soon. with what happened at the gathering- i’d like to wait a moon or so before fully deciding on anything. it would be wise, because if things go well for us and poorly for them, thunderclan might have even more to deal with.”

it was a mouthful, but the very idea made his pulse quicken. in a good way, so starkly different from anxiety or fear. he remained calm and poised, an expert at playing his cards in the game of life.

when you’re dealed a terrible hand, you have to make up for it somehow.

the scar on his muzzle made the faint smile lopsided and crooked. it made him look like trouble, and maybe he was underneath that responsible armour. unfortunatly, it wasn’t likely that anyone would ever really know. such was life, only more work and no play.

“i just don’t want to let such a good opportunity slip through our paws. nor do i want to send anyone blindly or unwillingly into battle. i think, given a moon or so, i can sway the public opinion a bit and brief you in greater detail about the general plan,”

rushwater’s head tilted slightly to the side, as if listening to his own thoughts attentively.

“it’s merely an option i couldn’t bare to let go unconsidered.”

plus, if they got the cove, he had half a mind to experiment with trying to block (or at least make it inconvinent to get through) thunderclan’s entrance and forever securing the miniature bay among riverclan’s grounds. it seemed like a difficult task, but nothing was truly impossible if one tries hard enough. maybe they could get some of the rocks to slide down the slope and narrow the entrance if not bar it entirely. or perhaps, just like building a den, weave a wall of sticks and wood at the very least it would make future takeback’s much harder. it was a mere idea he was entertaining; however, not enough to bring it up today.

[]

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"That's more motivation than I've ever heard from you. . . well, if you won't say it, I will. Good-bye, Zagreus."
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:14 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver. View Post

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
132/200

---

It had been days since the incident with Larkstar and Spiderleg. Why did the fear still consume her every time she looked at the young leader? She was a hard worker and the only medicine cat Riverclan had. There was no way that she would be killed outright like that. And she had a duty to report her transgressions when they arose. So she stands before the entrance of the den with cold paws, wanting nothing more than to run away and hide in her nest. Maybe she should have eaten some thyme before coming out here, even if she was trying to not rely on it as heavily anymore.

Breath in. Breath out. Here goes.

"... L-Larkstar? Can I come in? I need to talk to ya about a few things..."

larkstar | @FrostyGalaxy

She'd felt awful all day, the bite wound on her back throbbed and burned and it was all Larkstar could do not to hiss in pain every time she got up to move around. It was probably infected, and the wise thing would be to go see Tansypaw about it, but she couldn't help remembering how Tansy had ran away from her after she received the wounds... she didn't want to bother the medicine cat with what was likely nothing serious. Now, it seemed the bite at least was becoming more serious - she couldn't reach it to clean herself as easily as the claw wound on her side... that one was probably healing fine, but her fur there wasn't coming back, so she guessed that meant a new scar.

She'd thought maybe she would finally get some rest when a timid voice announced itself as Tansypaw. This visitor worried her slightly, had something happened? "Come in," Lark managed to squeeze out, wincing slightly as she pushed herself up to a seated position.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawn View Post
Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Cherryswirl, Cliffjumper, and an apprentice, Springpaw. He already have seen them, and honnestly, they sounded like potential candidates, and they were in a good place too.

But Larkstar's question interrupted the course of his thoughts.

"I also heard that."

He then searched his words for a quick second

"I was chosen as a Lionheart under Beansprout because I was very implicated in the clan. He maybe noticed the fact that I was a lot present, defending the clan if needed, and doing it ferociously.

There is two things in my life, the well-beeing of the clan, I see myself as a rampart for the others, and I'll defend them until I fall. And StarClan. My well beeing can be expelled out of that.

I think Beansprout noticed the first thing and chose me."

The Head Lionheart said

Drinking this information in, Larkstar nods pensively. So there wasn't a tradition of sparring for the position in RiverClan? That was interesting to say the least, maybe she should start that up? But for now, at the very least, just appointing them without the need for public sparring sessions might work out - especially considering Lark was still hurting.

"If you're fine with those three, then I'll announce them at the next meeting," she says, hesitating for a moment before continuing, "I also think it's important to know I'm considering removing Pebblesplash from Lionheart ranks... I've hardly seen her around this whole moon and I can't help but feel she isn't pulling her weight appropriately."

Quote:
Originally Posted by finley.exe View Post

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ
✰ algaerush ✰
╭─────╮
she/her ✰ rc ✰ 21 moons ✰ tags ; @FrostyGalaxy
╰─────╯
₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ .

algae poked her head into the den.

"Algaerush?" Larkstar says, noticing the head poking in her den, "what's going on?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post

Adderpaw

Adderpaw tilted her head but kept her smile. She was confused about what was so funny about what she had said. Unlike others this didn't stab into Adderpaw and kill her enthusiasm. Though a part of her was glad she made her leader laugh, she seemed so tired physically and emotionally. The weight of a clan to manage and attacks on her life must be stressing her. Maybe there was more to being a bodyguard than just protecting the body, you had to protect the mind too! Oh boy, there are more things to add to Adderpaw's list of things to learn, but that didn't intimidate her. No, no it's just meant more to be a warrior. "Hehe, I'm not sure what's so funny but I'm glad I made you laugh!" Adderpaw spoke with a genuine smile; she wasn't trying to be backhanded at all.

Then Adderpaw's heart swelled, her heart beat went rapidly when she heard the ending words as Larkstar spoke. Starclan must have been reassuring Adderpaw that she was on her way to becoming what she wanted to be. The greatest warrior. Larkstar said it herself that one day she may be a Lionheart! Adderpaw left her mouth agape in shock as she tried to recollect herself. It took her a few moments but she recollected herself, though she could still feel her heart rushing towards becoming a Lionheart, she stood firm. "There's no maybes! I will become a Lionheart before you know it- No I'll become the LEAD Lionheart!" She proclaimed boldly as boldness is what would lead her to her dreams. She couldn't coward away when the water got a little too strong, no she would fight against any current pushing against her to reach her dreams.

"My mentor says I'm already a great learner, as a kit I took swimming lessons and I refine my skills with that everyday. As well I already finished my battle training and am acing hunting! I am putting every fiber in my being into becoming the greatest warrior! And with that I want to use my skills to guard you." She took a moment to pause so there could be time to digest her words before continuing. "I'm not sure how you'd like to arrange this, but! I'll follow closely by your side anywhere. Heck if you want someone to keep an eye on you and this cave will you sleep I will and will sleep at a later time. And I won't follow you where only the high ranks go, I'm just an apprentice after all!"

"Just tell me straight, Larkstar. I'd like to be by your side now, but would you want me to? Ultimately the decision is up to you." She said finishing off. Boy did she ramble there but she desperately hoped that Larkstar would let her; she hoped that spouting her fast learning wasn't seen as gloating but as reason to choose her. Choose her now. She could see the claw marks left on her and knew how she was alone to start the fight. Maybe she would never have gotten a scratch on her if Adderpaw was there to distract her assailant.

"Well..." she doesn't know how to proceed, not really. She'd feel too bad assigning this cat to be her guard, "Nightspark is assigning a couple of the Lionhearts to look out for me for now," would that discourage the apprentice? Honestly, Lark didn't want to diminish the spark in her eyes, but she really wasn't comfortable with a cat who had only been made an apprentice in the last moon taking on the role of bodyguard... "Give it a few moons, ok? If I'm still here by then, you come talk to me again about becoming a Lionheart. Get a little more settled into your role as an apprentice for now, ok?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy_ View Post
Pepperkit walked in with her head high. "LarkStar! Larkstar!" she meowed excitedly before she stopped in front of Larkstar jumping up and down. "Guess what! Guess What!" she hopped from paw to paw. Not waiting for Larkstar to reply she kept speaking. "Im the first ever Kit leader! Im a Leader just like you!" she ran in circles before panting and stopping. " I defeated a rough named Claw who was really scary but I did it!" She smiled up at Larkstar with her eyes shining bright. "So that must mean im Pepperstar which means I have to protect you like other leaders do!" Her eyes were shining so brightly with excitement.

"Pepperstar! Pepperstar! Pepperstar!"

She started running in circles again before collapsing gently and started rolling on the den floor. "Im going to be the best leader there is" before she went dead serious.

"But im too scared to become a warrior and I really want to learn herbs but Tansypaw would never choose me so I-I have to brace threw my fears and learn to be a warrior." she wrapped her tail nervously around her. Before she started stuttering again. "B-But maybe I could still learn a little bit about herbs? As Fun?" she looked up at Larkstar with hope shinning in her eyes. "I Mean I did spy on Falconfeather and Tansypaw a lot when they where in the med den i do know i couple herbs like Poppy seeds and Marigold!" she gave her chest fur a couple of brisk licks before looking up again.

"But I do mean I would Make a great kit leader though just like you! Your the best leader I know around your so strong and brave!" Pepperkit smiled sweetly. "Especially Birdsnow she is just a brave cat like you!"

@FrostyGalaxy

The kit is a whirlwind of anecdotes and worries, she doesn't let Lark get a word in even when she tries, but there's one thing about her words that has Larkstar incredibly concerned... a rouge? Defeated by a kit? She had several questions about this, for starters, why was a kit out in the territory where a rogue cold get them? And, to add on to that, why was no one watching the kits enough to know when one had slipped away?? Did she need to assign guards to the nursery now?

"Wait, hold on, slow down," Larkstar eventually manages to get out, "you were out of camp and fought a rogue? When did this happen?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshiftreign View Post

by dreams were crushed like a tallboy underneath the boots in the curb

purrks: agatha kitty, mind reader, go with the flow

[ @FrostyGalaxy [larkstar] ]

“it’s definitely an issue if public approval,” rushwater agreed, nodding attentively when larkstar posed her concern. “if i can get a sizeable portion of the clan to support the idea of taking back from thunderclan, would you truly consider it? i need to know, as i’d rather not waste my time”

rushwater was an ambitious cat; not for rank, per se, but in ideals. he had big goals, and bigger plans.

“i think that it’d be great for morale, i truly do. with unrest towards your innocence and having- no hard feelings -such a young leader, we’re all on edge. thunderclan is out for our throats for the whole poison ordeal, and they’re weakened from all their warmongering and sickness. if theres a time to strike, now is it and i fear this is the greatest opportunity we’ll have in. . . seasons. we could exploit our advantage, cut the proveribal head off the snake.”

he paused, savoring his words like a particularly juicy piece of prey. “i understand that getting clan support might be a rather tricky task, but i am more than cut out for it. even more than that, windclan is out for thunderclan’s throat too and i think we might very well be able to convince them to give us reinforcment if we’re smart about it. i don’t want to rely on that idea, though, as our relationship with windclan has been quite. . . rocky. nor do i want to attack too soon. with what happened at the gathering- i’d like to wait a moon or so before fully deciding on anything. it would be wise, because if things go well for us and poorly for them, thunderclan might have even more to deal with.”

it was a mouthful, but the very idea made his pulse quicken. in a good way, so starkly different from anxiety or fear. he remained calm and poised, an expert at playing his cards in the game of life.

when you’re dealed a terrible hand, you have to make up for it somehow.

the scar on his muzzle made the faint smile lopsided and crooked. it made him look like trouble, and maybe he was underneath that responsible armour. unfortunatly, it wasn’t likely that anyone would ever really know. such was life, only more work and no play.

“i just don’t want to let such a good opportunity slip through our paws. nor do i want to send anyone blindly or unwillingly into battle. i think, given a moon or so, i can sway the public opinion a bit and brief you in greater detail about the general plan,”

rushwater’s head tilted slightly to the side, as if listening to his own thoughts attentively.

“it’s merely an option i couldn’t bare to let go unconsidered.”

plus, if they got the cove, he had half a mind to experiment with trying to block (or at least make it inconvinent to get through) thunderclan’s entrance and forever securing the miniature bay among riverclan’s grounds. it seemed like a difficult task, but nothing was truly impossible if one tries hard enough. maybe they could get some of the rocks to slide down the slope and narrow the entrance if not bar it entirely. or perhaps, just like building a den, weave a wall of sticks and wood at the very least it would make future takeback’s much harder. it was a mere idea he was entertaining; however, not enough to bring it up today.

[]

Rushwater brings up some good points... perhaps now was the time to truly think about striking first. Thinking hard, Larkwing nods as Rushwater provides his points - she wishes she was any good at strategy, at planning, all her decisions mostly rely on adrenalin and impulse, perhaps she could take a page out of Rush's book in this regard, but that's something that will take time to learn and even longer to become habit. For now, she must learn to rely on those who possess skills she does not.

"Ok," she says after a moment passes in silence. "Ok, let's go with this plan. Maybe if you start brining the idea up this moon, then by next moon I can propose the idea at a meeting and see where we stand. I can also organize a battle event so any apprentices who are lacking training get some experience should they decide to fight and the warriors refresh their skill set." It felt almost like a shot in the dark that this plan would work... many of her clan didn't trust her to lead them let alone do much of anything, but if Rushwater was backing her up...
Old December 5th, 2023, 07:43 AM
Hiatuses

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Festive1

Pepperkit ran away Larkstar before settling right next to her and boosted out her chest. "It was Adderpaw as a rough and I defeated him I'm so strong!" she smiled up at Larkstar. Excitement spreading all around her. "No I'm a good kit I would never leave camp alone!"
@FrostyGalaxy
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:14 PM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
137/200

---

Alright, well... Here goes nothing. Taking a deep breath in the healer pushes into the leader's den with an anxious gait. Eyes wary as she scans the space, she freezes up when she takes notice of Larkstar's poor disposition. It was obvious that whatever wounds she had neglected until now-- which was wholly and totally her fault, what an idiot!-- were taking their toll on the leader's health. Stupid, cowardly Tansy. If she had sucked it up sooner and gotten over herself neither of them would be in this situation. The breath held tight in her chest wheezes free and she pads closer to get a better look at Larkstar's nasty injury, already thinking to herself what she was going to bring back in to fix her mistake.

"Sorry for bothin' ya, but um... A couple of things have popped up that I gotta tell ya about... And after I'm done I swear I'll run and get some marigold and get that all fixed up." How terrible of her. Leaving Lark to suffer like this. How awful she was. A shaky breath loosens from her lips and she begins her report. "Firstly... I haven't seen Falconfeather in days. Do you know where he is? And have you talked to him yet?" Secondly I have a few concerns for our clan mates... U-Um... Bonekit. He said he was going to become an apprentice soon but he's... Blind. I'm sure there are lots of capable blind cats but I wasn't sure what to tell him. And lastly there's this new queen... Willowshine. She just had her kits and one of them was born without a leg... Larkstar, she had the audcity to try and name him Jaggedkit. She wouldn't even lick him! I don't think she should be caring for him-- what if she leaves him to starve?"

Having had enough of hearing herself talk, she bows her head to excuse herself before all but sprinting back to her den. The apprentice retrieves her last marigold and an older piece of moss from her nest that she goes through the effort of dampening and scrubbing at with her paw to ensure it's cleanliness. Small bundle acquired she speeds back in and approaches the other molly warily...

"'m gonna take care ouf dis while we talk, mmkay?" She meows around the wad of moss and flower in her maw. "'m so sorry... 'm gonna do beh-er, I swear."

While she awaits a response to her ramblings, she takes the moss gently into a clawed paw to begin wiping at the infected wound upon her back.

larkstar | @FrostyGalaxy

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:25 PM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
She'd felt awful all day, the bite wound on her back throbbed and burned and it was all Larkstar could do not to hiss in pain every time she got up to move around. It was probably infected, and the wise thing would be to go see Tansypaw about it, but she couldn't help remembering how Tansy had ran away from her after she received the wounds... she didn't want to bother the medicine cat with what was likely nothing serious. Now, it seemed the bite at least was becoming more serious - she couldn't reach it to clean herself as easily as the claw wound on her side... that one was probably healing fine, but her fur there wasn't coming back, so she guessed that meant a new scar.

She'd thought maybe she would finally get some rest when a timid voice announced itself as Tansypaw. This visitor worried her slightly, had something happened? "Come in," Lark managed to squeeze out, wincing slightly as she pushed herself up to a seated position.
Drinking this information in, Larkstar nods pensively. So there wasn't a tradition of sparring for the position in RiverClan? That was interesting to say the least, maybe she should start that up? But for now, at the very least, just appointing them without the need for public sparring sessions might work out - especially considering Lark was still hurting.

"If you're fine with those three, then I'll announce them at the next meeting," she says, hesitating for a moment before continuing, "I also think it's important to know I'm considering removing Pebblesplash from Lionheart ranks... I've hardly seen her around this whole moon and I can't help but feel she isn't pulling her weight appropriately."
"Algaerush?" Larkstar says, noticing the head poking in her den, "what's going on?"
"Well..." she doesn't know how to proceed, not really. She'd feel too bad assigning this cat to be her guard, "Nightspark is assigning a couple of the Lionhearts to look out for me for now," would that discourage the apprentice? Honestly, Lark didn't want to diminish the spark in her eyes, but she really wasn't comfortable with a cat who had only been made an apprentice in the last moon taking on the role of bodyguard... "Give it a few moons, ok? If I'm still here by then, you come talk to me again about becoming a Lionheart. Get a little more settled into your role as an apprentice for now, ok?"
The kit is a whirlwind of anecdotes and worries, she doesn't let Lark get a word in even when she tries, but there's one thing about her words that has Larkstar incredibly concerned... a rouge? Defeated by a kit? She had several questions about this, for starters, why was a kit out in the territory where a rogue cold get them? And, to add on to that, why was no one watching the kits enough to know when one had slipped away?? Did she need to assign guards to the nursery now?

"Wait, hold on, slow down," Larkstar eventually manages to get out, "you were out of camp and fought a rogue? When did this happen?"
Rushwater brings up some good points... perhaps now was the time to truly think about striking first. Thinking hard, Larkwing nods as Rushwater provides his points - she wishes she was any good at strategy, at planning, all her decisions mostly rely on adrenalin and impulse, perhaps she could take a page out of Rush's book in this regard, but that's something that will take time to learn and even longer to become habit. For now, she must learn to rely on those who possess skills she does not.

"Ok," she says after a moment passes in silence. "Ok, let's go with this plan. Maybe if you start brining the idea up this moon, then by next moon I can propose the idea at a meeting and see where we stand. I can also organize a battle event so any apprentices who are lacking training get some experience should they decide to fight and the warriors refresh their skill set." It felt almost like a shot in the dark that this plan would work... many of her clan didn't trust her to lead them let alone do much of anything, but if Rushwater was backing her up...

Nightspark
RiverClan Head Lionheart
Purrks: Just a scratch (permanently active), Rapid Recovery (permanently active)

Nightspark nodded "It's fine with those three. I know I can trust them.", now concerning Pebblesplash... He had passed enough time with her during his duties. He knew it was a good Lionheart. "That's abnormal. I know she can be trusted with that role. Something could have disturbed her. I will speak with Pebblesplash after I assigned some of the Lionhearts to guard you.", the tom said.
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:27 PM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Talented

"Larkstar..? I'm sorry for how I was behaving earlier this week, I've just been so stressed lately and I think there's someone out to get charredpaw... I saw this strange cat of black and white roaming in the territory from the entrance... She seemed to be looking for someone- I think she and ashwolf knew each other... If it wasn't for the fact you demoted me I would've gone out and asked what she wanted..." The half-skull-half-flesh-faced kit meowed, dipping his head in respect. "... I understand that I am not better than anyone else, and that I need to learn to be more respectful now." All of this seemed sincere and genuine. He seemed to have changed. A lot. @FrostyGalaxy
(AWW DAMMIT FROSTKIT IS FINALLY BEING KIND!!)
Old December 5th, 2023, 12:34 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

shrike / habit
after taking a moment to break down the words aunty lark had said he found himself purring. Aunty lark..will I become an apprentice at 5 moons? I do believe I’m already well used to herbs due to my past and as for battle and protection..I have been alone in the wilderness for 4 moons. he paused before continuing. Although I don’t know much about clan life I’m sure I’ll pick it up along the way as I go however I can’t shake the feeling of being behind in some other way. Learning to swim in the chilling water would be a frigid nightmare so I’ll have to learn that when the weather warms up. though he knew he was rambling on he couldn’t help but ask a few more questions. If I need to learn something or ask a question about clan life whom should I go to? I don’t know many of our clan mates yet aside from big sis tansy and papa falcon.

Speaking of his father he hadn’t seen him for a few days and he had begun to worry. Speaking of papa have you seen him? He hasn’t been around in a few days and I’m starting to worry. Plus wingkit yelled at me even though we’re supposed to be brothers. he had gone from asking positive things to going full into a delve of his mind and worries.
@FrostyGalaxy

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old December 5th, 2023, 07:42 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Adderpaw

For now huh? A wide smile, with a slight amount of smugness, came across Adderpaw's face when she heard all of this. "So you think I will become a Lionheart?" Adderpaw totally understood what Larkstar meant and totally didn't end up hearing something completely different. That would never happen as Adderpaw was far too sensible. She then took a proud stance before speaking again. "You will be here by then and you'll be the one to announce my Lionheart status, I promise you that" Adderpaw said firmly. She did not want Larkstar to think like that it was not a good outlook. Not letting Larkstar have time to interject any doubts of her own, Adderpaw spoke again. "I promise you I'm going to work hard everyday as an apprentice and make you proud! Then when I become a Lionheart I'll become the head and protect the clan from the evil tide of chaos that's been plaguing us!" She said with the determination of a main character.

She purred and giggled a little at the show she had made of herself. While she felt every word true as the wind. Yet sometimes it was good to laugh at oneself. "Anyways I'll keep an eye on you anyways even as an apprentice. You can't stop me!" She chuckled mischievously before she ran out of the den.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

A day later Adderpaw smelt fresh of Lionbeach. She had a long day and her paws hurt, especially the one that got attacked by a crab. Despite that Adderpaw showed herself and pretended that she wasn’t tired at all. “Hey Larkstar, me and Ripplepelt were spending time out at Lionsbeach and well..” The apprentice had hid the present just outside of the den so it could be a big surprise. She pulled it in front of her to show it off. It was a big shell with little spikes and a soft pink coloration to it; it had probably been tossed in the sea currents for who knows how long. “I wanted to give this to you since I think you deserve it for being a leader through this tough time. Some of us really appreciate you.” She purred