Today 01:49 AM

Old December 1st, 2023, 04:27 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Sky Glade

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive

Firestorm couldn’t help how her smile grew a little wider when the healer laughed. Something asbout the sound filled her with an indescribable feeling and made her feel bubbly inside, a complete 180 from how she once thought it was an annoyingly grating noise. A small purr even erupted from her when Lightningstorm touched her paw to her nose. ”But I want more~” She said as the healer turned to leave. Not even realizing that she had temporarily succumbed to the calico’s wiles.

Not wanting to get left behind, Firestorm bounced after her companion with an excited trill. It seemed as though Lightningstorm was on her way to another batch of them. Oh goodie~! More berries~! The orange tabby did a slight dance when Lightningstorm offered her the next berry, quickly eating that one as well. She was getting ready to ask for more when the tri-colored cat snatched her attention away from the idea. Cocking her head to the side, Firestorm looked to where Spots pointed, and her eyes lit up with anticipation. ”Really!?” She asked, squealing at the prospect of the delicious berries being even better ”Okay~” And with that, the tabby warrior bounced over to where Lightningstorm had found her berries before picking a cluster of her own. Of course, they should’ve been for their quota, however, Spots said they’d taste better with honey! Now was th time to find out, not worry about irrelevant stuff such as collecting them for the patrol.

Proudly parading her cache over to the medicine cat, Firestorm stood in front of her with a smug look. She was going to get this honey, and she was going to have the best taste experience of her life time. Or so she thought. As soon as she looked up to try and come up with a plan of attack, she realized something was missing. Something important… What was it…? OH WAIT! WHERE WAS CROWTOOTH!?

After looking around for a moment, she turned to Spots with a wide-eyed stare, fumbling at words for a moment before she could figure out what to say. ”Spofs! Wherf if Winfy!?” She asked, voice muffled by the berry cluster held within her jaws. How could she have let this unfairly pretty she-cat distract her with snacks!?

[Juniper Berries +5]
[ @Alchemist Kitsune @Rani Uhh lemme know if I should add in Fire finding Crow, otherwise Alch you could pp her following Lightning to where he is]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old December 1st, 2023, 04:23 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

As much as Lightningstorm openly enjoyed the warrior's feistier, more disagreeable, stubborn nature, she had to admit there was a charm to this sillier side of her. She fleetingly wondered if this would have eventually been the nature of their relationship had Firestorm not insisted on forming a rivalry with the healer. An easy going friendship in which the orange tabby simply said silly things, allowing the consistently stressed calico the opportunity to enjoy some company without having to think much. To wonder about the whos, whats, or whys of the constant situations WindClan seemed to be finding itself in. To allow herself to easily enjoy smaller moments without the knowledge of the things that could instantly place the clan in a state of emergency tormenting her every woken hour of the day.

She wasn't certain. Truth be told, if it hadn't been for the aggressive nature of their official meeting, the tricolored she-cat wasn't sure if the two would even be in talking terms. She hadn't missed the solitary life Cowtuft had led when she was a kit. How despite how much the tom cared for his clan he found himself rarely surrounded by friends. She'd wondered if it was due to shyness, but she soon learned it was nothing of the sort. Shy he might be, but being a medicine cat was... taxing. One almost felt like getting too close to any one cat was unfair to the rest. Because it was your task to care for all equally. And thus you became a pillar. A center that all cats walked around but never truly approached while you yourself were left unmoving, there to serve and maintain, but never to mingle and remain close. Not to mention the looming threat of heartbreak that you simply could not afford. Because through it all, you had to remain stoic, charming, and unafraid, lest those you had to save became a mess.

For now, however, all that was forgotten. A small moment in time in which she could simply be in the company of a silly warrior who seemed to have forgotten her perplexing hatred. For once not being the only one relegated to providing the pretty eyes and cute smiles, but receiving some as well. It made for an admittedly pleasant day out, and Lightningstorm could almost find herself forgetting the patrol altogether as her companion's face lit up. Until the moment was gone. Firestorm's gaze no longer alight with silly glee, but confused and wide eyed as she stared about for their older companion. Ears perked up, the Abyssinian mix looked about, lapis hues failing to catch sight of the tom.

"Gone with the wind, innit? Best not dally about then. Not sure how familiar he'll be with the area," the healer responded, tilting her head curiously before picking her bundle of herbs, eager to find the giant.

Following the old timer's scent through the bundle of berries - which was no easy task in itself - Lightningstorm led the way, concern furrowing her brow as she was led up the hill. The berry she had given Crowtooth had obviously worked well, but she couldn't help the worry that gnawed at her. She had specifically brought him on this journey as a way to give him a light patrol, not something too taxing. Her troubles had been for naught, however, and soon she found the tom, sitting there in silence, berries at his paws. A sigh of relief escaping her, she approached the feline, his name escaping her in the form of a question before he muttered a rather unusual response. Ears perking up as she quirked a brow, the healer chanced a glance at Firestorm, uncertainty clear in her gaze before she turned back to the tom, her tongue heavy as she realized she didn't know what to say because... what did one say to something like that? Obviously, her befuddlement wasn't long lived, however, because a reply found its way out her maw before she had time to think.

"Guess this place don't get much in points for best possible location for your first patrol back then, huh?"

Wait... Had that come out of her?! Alright. That did it. She was spending way too much time with Sparky the Stubborn. Now if only they could get back to camp with all the herbs and no one sitting on her for that, she might just get back with her dignity half intact.

@Rani [Crowtooth] | @Dark [Firestorm]
| Not sure if you guys want to continue this or not. If not, I'll just be making a collective response on the 3rd to get all of the patrols as they come back with Lightning arriving at the same time and she'll place all juniper berries on the storage then! |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old December 2nd, 2023, 08:31 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 43 Moons

Power Card: Cold Gust

Honestly if the tom wasnt lost in the memories there'd be some teasing to do, the two were so busy and distracted by flirting they didnt even notice he was gone! He couldve been taken by a hawk- wait no he was a smidge to big- an eagle! He'd just gotten back and couldve been gone again! Oh, the cruelty! But no, they found him eventually just over the hill and Lighteningstorm followed the general trend of sticking your paw in your mouth.

The reaction however, was far from negative.

"Guess this place don't get much in points for best possible location for your first patrol back then, huh?"
There was a silent moment and Crowtooth burst out laughing. It was a deep, belly laugh complete with a head tipped back as his shoulders rocked. With the juniper berries in full effect it was for once a smooth sound, almost sonorous and completely without pain.

"Ah well fer once death ain't all bad." A paw lifted up and lightly touched the fang marks in his neck that'd once killed him. "I may have died but 't was a victory. Twi' lost a life, I made sure the rat queen lost hers for 't an' she made sure I payed fer 't. But.... I didn' die fer long. Can' say why but Twi' stayed right there by me as I died an' came back like a saint. We won the glade an' while I don' know current, shadowclan didn' really messed with us after!" Another chuckle as the tom rose, brushing his side against the lone tree and scent marking it as windclans. "Marked the end o' a war I dunno if yer even old enough ta remember! So 'ts a bit of a kicker to recall but the memory of tearin' out the corpse breath's throat will keep me warm this winter."

The tom ducked to pick up the berries he'd collected and smiled apologetically at the two younger cats, muttering around it "Sorry ta drop that on yall. 'ts a cool memory fer me now I think but 't must be a crazy one ta just hear. Can explain on the way back if yer interested any. Should head back though before sparky here eats them all." Gesturing his head toward Firestorm teasingly and heading back with the offer lingering in the air. Doubt they would be though, it was a bit of a morbid topic, that of killing and dying.

(Boo! New post header! Also Im happy to call it here though who should do the admin patrol stuff?) @Alchemist Kitsune @Dark
Old December 2nd, 2023, 09:13 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

✫*+Wasp-Claw+*✫

She padded along the tall heather with a smile on her face and her warm blue eyes gleaming. she stepped onto a medium rock and sat down to sun bathe in the warm heat beating down on her back

(OPEN)
Old December 4th, 2023, 06:25 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: 12/13/2023

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @birdie @lesbianism @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Poppysong ducks and looks into the entrance of the tunnels, squinting. There could be animals down here, and they don’t want to have to leave early because someone got hurt. As the rest of the party arrives, Poppysong continues to search, even taking a few pawsteps in.

Once they are safisfied with their search, they look over their shoulder. “Looks good, I think.” And before double checking or making sure, Poppysong just waltz right in, blinking rapidly to adjust their green eyes to the light.

The immediate insulation from the tunnels comforts them. Like being curled up in a bed of the freshest moss. After a few more steps they stop wnd look behind themself. “Ah- sorry-“ they call to them, turning back to wait for everyone.

Last edited by MangofDoom; December 4th, 2023 at 06:30 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 08:38 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[ @MangofDoom ] [ @birdie ] [ @lesbianism ]
------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur was a little slow at first, hanging around the back of the group as they trotted along the ridge towards the open moors. But once they were out in the open, he found himself unable to contain his energy and bounded forward, meeting Poppysong at the front and racing alongside them, tail streamlined behind him and his white socked paws a blur.

When they made it to the tunnels, Hawkfur had to take a moment to catch his breath, elation rising high in his chest. He loved running. He loved the open sky. He felt more in his element, like his namesake suggested. But once the tunnel entrance was in view, he visibly deflated a little, ears flicking back in mild discomfort. "Please be careful--" He pleaded to Poppysong as they rushed in, his heart thundering in his chest. When they paused and glanced apologetically back at the rest of the group he offered a kind nudge with his shoulder when he followed in after them.

"Alright, I am ashamed to admit it, but I'm not entirely sure what we are looking for." He murmured quietly, peering into branches the tunnel split off into.

------------------------------------------------------------
[Poppysong is so cute I love them]
Old December 4th, 2023, 09:16 PM
Elliot ^_^

Bump Policy: ♡ 48 hrs!
My Mood: Chatty

s o f t s o n g
she/her - 97 moons - WindClan - bisexual - tags; @MangofDoom @Micanomancy @birdie
Softsong twitched her whiskers in amusement at their enthusiasm, keeping pace as they made their way to the tunnels. It felt good to run, warming her up a little on a cold day. She slowed as they approached the entrance to the tunnels, ducking in after Poppysong.

It took a moment for her eyes to adjust to the dark of the tunnels, and by the time they had Poppysong had gotten a little ahead.

"Let's keep close," she mewed, glancing back to make sure they were all accounted for. She didn't want to lose anyone down here.

She turned slightly to answer Hawkfur's question. "Sunset Roses? They're red-orange flowers, with many petals furling out from the center of the flower. The mushrooms Cowtuft mentioned should lead the way once we come across some."

She looked to Poppysong, who seemed to know their way around well enough. "Do you know the location of any? Or will we just pick a direction and search?"

Last edited by lesbianism; December 4th, 2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old December 4th, 2023, 09:38 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Herb Patrol

Poppysong ═ ✱
windclan warriornb they/them19 moonstags; @ @birdie @lesbianism @Micanomancy
═ ═ ═
Poppysong screeches to a hault, kicking up dirt, go come to a stop. They look behind them and twitch their ears. “I am being careful-“ they start to retort before seeing Hawkfrost had turned back. They walk back to the rest of the group.

Once their mentor suggests staying together, Poppysong looks at the wall sheepishly. “Alright, I’ll try not to get too far ahead,” they promise.

Oh, mhm, I don’t know exactly where they are so I think going in a random direction would be best. We just have to remember the way out, and we’re in the clear.” Poppysong’s tail is seemingly incapable of sitting still.

(hehe ty mica)
(also we down for having part of the tunnel collapse or something? I mostly want an opportunity to give Poppysong an injury cus Im evil)
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:23 PM
The Ping You Dread

My Mood: Mellow

Hawkfur [he/him, warrior, 45 moons]
[ @MangofDoom ] [ @birdie ] [ @lesbianism]
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The tom began slowly making his way through the tunnels, keeping an eye out for any mushrooms or flowers. He searched desperately for things to talk about, as every moment he spent in silence in these tunnels had him more on edge. A soft rumbling that reverberated up his paws and legs had him blurting out: "What are your favorite prey types?" He almost gagged at how stupid it sounded. "Actually, nevermind, ignore my ramblings." He could just deal with his crushing claustrophobia without making a fool of himself. He was sure the rumbling was nothing! He probably imagined it.
--------------------------------------------------------------
[Oh yes, I think that is a wonderful idea @MangofDoom ... Let's traumatize my guy and hurt your guy :handshake: >:3]

Last edited by Mica; December 4th, 2023 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Editing grammar
Old December 4th, 2023, 11:40 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Bravebird
She/her | 40 moons | Beefed Up T3 ᐧ One with the Warren
Biting back a retort, Bravebird followed the patrol closely. One rushed on in ahead while the rest of the patrol followed more hesitantly. Were they apprentices fresh out of camp? She could admire the enthusiasm but the tunnels could be dangerous! Ducking in at the back of the patrol the WindClan warrior immediately felt content. These tunnels were WindClan's home once, after all, and she'd traveled them quite often before her death and disappearance. While much could change above ground, nothing was that different about the tunnels.

"Careful about where you're putting your paws," the warrior called ahead to the younger one on the patrol. The dirt Poppysong kicked up sprayed back to her and Bravebird hissed. "And watch where you're kicking that dirt! We hunt rabbits, that doesn't mean we are them." Sliding along the tunnel the lithe she-cat kept her eye out for the mushrooms that Cowtuft had gestured. She hadn't ever seen this "sunset rose" but by his description they should likely find some soon enough. "Follow the mushrooms," she answered Poppysong as she slid past the three cats in the patrol to scout ahead.

Mushrooms... mushrooms... Swinging her head this way and that, Brave eventually saw a gleam out of the corner of her eye. "There!" Veering down the passageway Bravebird continued to pad along, keeping her tail out behind her as a beacon for the others to follow. Her paw pressed against one of the mushrooms - squishy, hmm - before continuing on.

[ @MangofDoom @Micanomancy @lesbianism i'm okay with that! also, could there perhaps be a posting order? i've been skipped over a couple times today without much time given to do a reply <3 ]

Last edited by taillow; December 4th, 2023 at 11:40 PM.