Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:16 AM
LF Marigoldleap headshot...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:04 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Yesterday 11:10 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Yesterday 11:02 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Yesterday 10:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 8th, 2016, 11:06 AM
slipping from existence

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

A small lump of fur sat in the clearing , a few rabbit hops from the entrance to the territory. It let out an inaudible sigh of disinterest at everything around her. Her thoughts were clouded by boredness and she couldn't think strait or at all for the matter . This displeased her greatly that even the amazing imagination of the kit was useless at this moment. The tabby she kit stood and stretched her legs , each in turn, before sitting back down and letting her green eyes scan her surrounding area for the one thousandth time in search of someone to talk to or something to do
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Nerd

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Heatherbreeze padded quietly back to camp, a plump rabbit hung in her jaws, and a gleam of triumph in her eyes. Her tail flicked happily as she neared the entrance.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:04 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

[ QUOTE=Frosty;3354]A small lump of fur sat in the clearing , a few rabbit hops from the entrance to the territory. It let out an inaudible sigh of disinterest at everything around her. Her thoughts were clouded by boredness and she couldn't think strait or at all for the matter . This displeased her greatly that even the amazing imagination of the kit was useless at this moment. The tabby she kit stood and stretched her legs , each in turn, before sitting back down and letting her green eyes scan her surrounding area for the one thousandth time in search of someone to talk to or something to do[/QUOTE]

The small Maine coin slowly snuck up behind the small kit lifting his paws he grinned slightly his tail whisked from side to side as he prepared to leap at her. Shaking his little rump he clumsily jumped at her his paws outstretched. Purring faintly he landed on her fail squeaking faintly "h-hello!"
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:25 PM
slipping from existence

[ QUOTE=Eerie Whispers;3454][ QUOTE=Frosty;3354]A small lump of fur sat in the clearing , a few rabbit hops from the entrance to the territory. It let out an inaudible sigh of disinterest at everything around her. Her thoughts were clouded by boredness and she couldn't think strait or at all for the matter . This displeased her greatly that even the amazing imagination of the kit was useless at this moment. The tabby she kit stood and stretched her legs , each in turn, before sitting back down and letting her green eyes scan her surrounding area for the one thousandth time in search of someone to talk to or something to do[/QUOTE]

The small Maine coin slowly snuck up behind the small kit lifting his paws he grinned slightly his tail whisked from side to side as he prepared to leap at her. Shaking his little rump he clumsily jumped at her his paws outstretched. Purring faintly he landed on her fail squeaking faintly "h-hello!"
[/QUOTE]

The kit squealed and sprang into the air, a look of surprise replacing her bored gaze . once she had landed back on the ground she spun around to face the tom. " what was that for? " she asked , narrowing her eyes and staring at the coon . her voice carried traces of surprise, yet surprisingly no anger. She couldn't help but feeling a bit happy that she finally had something to do
Old October 8th, 2016, 12:38 PM
leave the past behind

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eerie Whispers View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collin View Post
Blinking open his eyes, Ravenpaw drowsily looked around in an attempt to clear the fuzziness from his vision. While grooming himself, he had dozed off, head tilted downwards towards the ground. Hearing someone quietly utter his name, ears swiveling in the direction of the voice, he murmured, in a slurred speech, "Who's there?" Raising his head took much more effort than he had originally thought--must've been the sleep still hovering about him and weighing down on him. His fur, only parts of it shiny from his tongue, looked a little odd as he stood up to stretch, taking his time with responding to whoever had said his name. His fur fluffed up along his spine for a heartbeat, smoothing back down as he finished stretching and plopped back down on his hind legs. Suddenly recognizing the voice as it continued to speak, his eyes widened at he stared down at the ground, attempting to calm himself before he turned to face Goldenpaw. Barely-contained surprise held the role for primary expression on his face; Ravenpaw tried to calm himself before replying to Goldenpaw. The hurt in her voice and in her eyes weakened him, making him want to say anything at all in an attempt to make her feel better.

"Done something wrong..?" Ravenpaw repeated in a mumble, taking a moment to process before he understood. The want for sleep was still controlling him. "Oh! N-no, no, you 'aven't done anythin' wrong. Nothin' at all. 's all my fault. D-don't... don't worry about it," he spoke far too quickly, his accent blending his words together and making them nearly indistinguishable from one another. "It's all my fault," he repeated, slowing down to catch his breath. "Yeah, um, d-d-do-don't worry about it."

Poor Ravenpaw. He had just realized what he had said and felt his cheeks instantly heat up. Embarrassment rained down upon him.
Her ears flickered as she looked at him rather confused to what he meant. Last she had checked the other had done nothing to really upset her other then avoiding her the last couple of days. Letting out a soft sigh she sat back on her hunches her gaze rested on her friend. Taking a moment to think through her thoughts to what she may to him. Shaking her head slowly she leaned in a bit pressing her nose into the fur of his shoulder. "Whatever it is you're talking about its all nonsense! How is it your fault" She questioned him her french accent slowly began to peek out in her voice as she spoke her whiskers quivered in the light breeze as she stepped back from him. She couldnt help but feel like she had done something wrong for him to act that way towards her. Shuffling her paws from side to side as she looked down at her paws feeling as if her heart sunk lower into her chest as she began to think of what should could have done. What did I do? Did I say something that night for him to avoid him..... Does he not want to be my friend? Sniffling faintly she his her face away from the others feeling that if she looked at him she would break down crying then and there and it wasn't something she wanted to do.

Ravenpaw looked anywhere but Goldenpaw, choosing to hide from his problems rather than face them. He jumped a little at the feel of the molly pressing into him, but he had grown accustomed to it after she had done it a couple times before. Recent, vivid memories from when they had lost Lightpaw during their night out washed over him and he started to feel dizzy, the sick feeling of wanting to throw up overcoming him. Squeezing his eyes shut and staring at the ground, he could just barely hear Goldenpaw speak to him as he tried to control his memories. "Mmph," he groaned, opening one eye and slowly raising his head once more. "Sorry," he apologized for both what he had just done and how he had falsely made Goldenpaw think that he didn't want to be her friend. Of course he wanted to be her friend; much more than that, actually, but it wasn't like Ravenpaw could just outright say that! He was much too young to be having such a fleeting crush, anyway--it was sure to go away in time. He could just deal with it now and and end it; then he'll have more time to focus on his training instead of pining over someone that he knew he could never have.

Of course, Ravenpaw went against his thoughts anyway. "Goldenpaw..." he meowed quietly. Noticing that she had turned away from him, he laid down, rolled onto his back, and stared up at her from where he lay. Reaching up with a paw and gently papping her chin, he said, "You didn't do anythin', I-I'm just a really awkward cat." He waited for a few seconds to see if she would reply before he meowed, "Do you want to go hunting now? W-with our mentors, of course." a small smile grew on his face as he remembered how he asked if she wanted to go hunting in order to end an awkward conversation a couple nights ago.

Ravenpaw felt a little bit better. He certainly didn't feel extremely embarrassed, for some reason.

lio was here ♥

Last edited by ameko; October 8th, 2016 at 12:41 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 02:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

[ QUOTE=Ivy;3210][ QUOTE=Beau;1676]{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.[/QUOTE]

Soaringcrane couldnt hide any longer. He growled softly, bunching his muscles in his hind legs, springing up and landing right next to Crestpaw, on accident. He grunted. "Im here." He muttered, trying to not look too embaressed from his failed attempt to pounce on her. Getting up, he lashed out a sheathed paw at her chest aiming for her fluffy chest fur. He really needed to practice his pounces more.
[/QUOTE]

Crestpaw's ear flicked subconsciously as she heard a low growl. Before she could process the sound, however, a large mass slammed into the ground beside her. The apprentice jumped with a surprised mew and fluffed up her fur before realizing that she recognized the tan fur beside her. Flattening her fur, Crestpaw looked at Soaringcrane questioningly as he muttered that he was there. The she-cat was not prepared when he lashed out a paw, and the blow hit her square in the chest, knocking the wind out of her. Coughing, Crestpaw regained her composure and glared at Soaringcrane, crouching down and flicking her tail back and forth across the ground like a snake. The tortoiseshell hissed and sprang at her mentor, all four paws extended towards his face.
Old October 8th, 2016, 02:23 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(Some one asked if She could be adopted)
Old October 8th, 2016, 03:12 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

[ QUOTE=Collin;3528]

Ravenpaw looked anywhere but Goldenpaw, choosing to hide from his problems rather than face them. He jumped a little at the feel of the molly pressing into him, but he had grown accustomed to it after she had done it a couple times before. Recent, vivid memories from when they had lost Lightpaw during their night out washed over him and he started to feel dizzy, the sick feeling of wanting to throw up overcoming him. Squeezing his eyes shut and staring at the ground, he could just barely hear Goldenpaw speak to him as he tried to control his memories. "Mmph," he groaned, opening one eye and slowly raising his head once more. "Sorry," he apologized for both what he had just done and how he had falsely made Goldenpaw think that he didn't want to be her friend. Of course he wanted to be her friend; much more than that, actually, but it wasn't like Ravenpaw could just outright say that! He was much too young to be having such a fleeting crush, anyway--it was sure to go away in time. He could just deal with it now and and end it; then he'll have more time to focus on his training instead of pining over someone that he knew he could never have.

Of course, Ravenpaw went against his thoughts anyway. "Goldenpaw..." he meowed quietly. Noticing that she had turned away from him, he laid down, rolled onto his back, and stared up at her from where he lay. Reaching up with a paw and gently papping her chin, he said, "You didn't do anythin', I-I'm just a really awkward cat." He waited for a few seconds to see if she would reply before he meowed, "Do you want to go hunting now? W-with our mentors, of course." a small smile grew on his face as he remembered how he asked if she wanted to go hunting in order to end an awkward conversation a couple nights ago.

Ravenpaw felt a little bit better. He certainly didn't feel extremely embarrassed, for some reason.
[/QUOTE]

When her friend had done that she felt her cheek furs hear up rather quickly. Feeling her heart flutter in her chest she sniffles slightly "y-your not that awkward and even if you were it suits you..... Its kinda cute" she mumbled quickly. Leaning down over him she pressed her nose gently to his before pulling back her blue gaze rested on him. Smiling weakly she nodded slowly "y-yeah I think that'll be fun...." she trailed off in thought going back to the night they post a friend/sister having Lightpaw up and disappear from the territory without much but a stale trace of her ever being there. Shuffling her paws she felt her stomach turn with slight fear. "L-lets just be careful alright...? I don't want anything had to happen again....." trailing off she turned her head away from him once more closing her eyes for a heart beat holding her breath as she did so.
Old October 8th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

For Lone =^^=

Copied from the old site~

Moonpaw relaxed slightly as he began to move back up to the hill, and she followed him. She tucked her paws under her body and settled down beside him, a bit closer than she had originally expected to be when she followed him back there, but none the less, it still felt slightly awkward to be so close to this tom, even though she had known him since she was three moons old and they had met outside of the nursery. After a moment, she looked up at him, still a bit worried about him.
Perhaps she was being silly though, maybe it was her that was acting weird and she just saw him as doing it too because they had been together since... Pretty much as far back as she could remember.
She studied him silently, He was taller than she was, which was currently being exaggerated as he was sitting and she was laying. She looked at his eyes for a moment, before returning her gaze out to the grass and the wind. The thoughts from when she had first come here earlier tht day returned and she verbalized them quietly to Couragepaw.
"We'll be protecting this place one day, the two of us. We'll be in the next generation of warriors." She mewed. She had had this thought continue to return to her every time she saw the beauty and vastness of the territory that was now before them. Just because she felt like it, and felt like it would emphasize what she was saying, Moonpaw nudged him gently in the shoulder with her nose.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old October 8th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Confuzzled Weirdo

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

(This is crazy. Kits were born, and a kit decided to be medicine cat. Dovekits showered with kits.) "You can play with us!" he called to Splashkit and Stormkit. "Come with me, Kinkit and Flickerkit!" He said as he walked over to a corner, moss in jaws.
Closed Thread