Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Wildtwist Kits
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:37 PM
Rainpaw Art
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 03:36 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:26 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM

Old January 19th, 2018, 12:07 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: [FUZZ] Kit Finder

WIP
Name|| Rowankit Rowanpaw Rowan--
Kit #|| 4
Appearance|| Ref1 // Ref 2 // Ref3 // Ref 4
Future personality||
Why you wish to be picked as a kit|| Honestly, I just love creating characters and playing around with them, its so much fun for me. I would love to see how he turns out honestly I just think it'll be a lot of fun /v\
Are they likely to be LGBT?|| No
How will their relationship w/ Cedar be?|| Close, he'll try to protect her and make sure her and all his siblings are well taken care of, he'll be an overprotective son.
Will their father being absent affect them (positively or negatively) and why?|| no it won't, he'll just try to pick up the slack, he'll nag his siblings hwne they do something bad and he'll try to be the example for his siblings to follow.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 19th, 2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 06:14 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

One final bump!!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:00 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@Duststorm

Name|| Stagkit - Stagpaw - Stagthorn / Stagwatcher

Kit #|| 1

Appearance|| boop || boop || boop || boop
Stag is a brown maine coon tom. He has a base coat of rich brown with waves of darker, almost black, fur forming tabby stripes. White fur splashes on his large chest and trickles down to the inside of his forelegs, coating his paws. The white stream continues along his belly, fanning outward to reach thin tendrils of snowy fur up to his sides. The underside of his tail is the lightest brown, a tan color, that fades darker toward the topside and ends in the darkest brown, almost black. He has a dark pink nose surrounded by more white fur splashed on his face and leaf green eyes. He is large in size and stocky. His is more built for strength than speed. His fur is somewhere between soft and wiry and will form slight curls if not groomed. When groomed meticulously, it fans out to double his size (as seen in the last photo)

Future personality||
Stag is a leader. He likes to be in control and is at his best under pressure. He is not a megalomaniac, per say, but prefers to be completely in control. Stag isn't undeserving of this power, either. He is intelligent and courageous and will not misuse the power that is given to him. Stag is also very very loyal and will never give up on someone who earns his loyalty. However, he is not a push over and can actually be quite stubborn and hardheaded. It takes a lot to get on Stag's good side, but once one is there, it is forever. Stag can be kind, but reserves that for cats who conform to his way. He does not tolerate anything other than what he wants when he wants it. Those who follow him without fail get his kindness and loyalty. Those who fail to but try...get his loyalty. Stag is funny and can be good company as long as everything is the way he wants it. He is selfless and will give his life for anyone, he'd give the fur off his back for a loved one. He is a big believer in tough love, and can be rather formidable. His temper is very short and his anger is cold. He blows up for a short time before becoming stone. Nothing is worse than Stag's stony glare and silence. He's a very talented warrior who uses sheer strength to overpower anyone in battle. That combined with his short temper and tendency to hold grudges, makes him very scary when he's angry. However, he'd never hurt someone he loves. Stag learns from Honeythistle and Cedartuft's stories what it means to be in the Fuzz family. As soon as he was old enough to know about his father, Stag tries to take over his role of protector. He is overprotective and likes to be a provider. He prefers that his family be dependent on him, taking after his father and brother in the traditional beliefs. He grows up to be a dominant cat, which was clear from his assumption of the fatherly role in the immediate family and his tendency to want things his way all the time. When he becomes a father and mate, he will insist his mate's total dependence on him (not hunting, fighting, practicing) but will do everything in his power to make her happy and keep his family safe so that total dependence on him is not a completely bad thing. He believes the traditional view and doesn't like non-conforming cats (lgbtq+) though he will not take it as far as physically harming them. When he becomes a father, he will be a rigorous enforcer and teacher of the traditional beliefs and will not tolerate his kits not conforming. However, he has a big heart and loves his whole family. He likes to laugh and does so warmly. He is also very fatherly, providing advice anytime it is asked for. He likes to do fatherly things (hunting with his tom kits, spending time with/grooming she-kits). His punishments are hard but his love is soft and all-encompassing.

Why you wish to be picked as a kit||
I already have Dove (Honey's mate) but I want to see what it's like to RP a blood-Fuzz family

Are they likely to be LGBT?||
No, he is very traditional

How will their relationship w/ Cedar be?||
He'll love her! As a kit, he'll be very close with her and love to spend time cuddled up to her head. When he grows up, he'll still adore her and love to spend time with her. He'll always take time to visit her and will take on the role of provider since Barkfang is dead and Cedar doesn't hunt/fight.

Will their father being absent affect them (positively or negatively) and why?||
Positively and negatively. Negatively because he won't have a normal father figure but positively because he'll learn from Honey and Cedar and assume the father figure role as best as possible as a kit.

Also:
If accepted, could he be the oldest (I know just by a few seconds) and biggest?
Also, I plan for him to die before he reaches elder age
Since he's large and relatively healthy despite Cedar's age, maybe he could have a lung problem? Not too bad, just the cat equivalent of light asthma?

Last edited by dionysus; January 21st, 2018 at 05:43 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 04:48 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

I don't know if you'll accept this because they're is some great cats wanting to be kits already, but even so... here we go!

Name: Clearkit, Clearpaw, Clearfall

Kit #: 2

Future Personality: Clear is a... mystery at best, a hysterical nut case at worst. He's caring, and extremely sensitive, and always takes others into account before he does anything, yet he can also be blunt and a bit.. cruel. He doesn't believe in failure, and also has always been felt like he's missing 'something' from his life.

Why you wish to be picked as a kit: I love roleplaying the happy go lucky kits because they're just so much fun to develop their personality that makes them 'THEM'. ( and they're ADORABLE!)

Are they likely to be LGBT?: he won't be, i don't know if he'll take a mate though, he's going to be pretty happy being single

How will their relationship with Cedar be?: She's his mom, he's her son, he's going to love her to pieces. Clear will support her in all things, even if he secretly thinks she's wrong. He'll be a bit of a mommy's little angel, acting differently when she's around, and then being the polar opposite when she's not, but all around they're going to have a good relationship.

Will their father being absent effect them and why?: Bark's absence will effect Clear in the sense that's he's always going to feel a small sting of betrayal. 'He was never around, should I keep silent, or blame him?' He'll never blame his father for his own death though, he'll know his father was a good cat and still hold the respect a son should hold for their father, but he'll never miss the feeling of knowing his father. or as he would say: "How can I miss something I never knew?"

This is what he looks like:
As a kit: https://image.shutterstock.com/z/sto...d-39490504.jpg

As a 'paw: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Finn11wknh.jpg

As a warrior: http://www.nwpphotoforum.com/ubbthre...ng%20light.jpg ( his coat lightens to a storm cloud gray)

Old January 22nd, 2018, 06:20 AM
Mama Dust

Kits will be chosen tonight around 7pm cst! Any last minute forms should be finished and submitted!!

Old January 22nd, 2018, 08:50 PM
Mama Dust

The moment of truth has come! After mulling over the decision for (more than) a couple hours, I have decided who to choose and shifted a few things. I appreciate everyone who applied and want to thank everyone for taking the time to create very interesting and dynamic characters <3

Without further ado, I have decided on

@Beau 's Stagkit (per request he will be first born)

@Redwood Dragon 's Lilypadkit (2nd born)

&

@Shoes ' Maplekit! (3rd born)

This is where the mulling happened, the 4th kit will die, but I didn't want anyone having to go through the trouble of roleplaying a kit for two seconds and then them dying >>;

Again, thank you all for applying!! I will contact you three with further details <3