Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 10:19 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:16 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 10:16 AM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 22nd, 2018, 03:32 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
[Haha! He’s still Passionblaze in the battle c: ]
After throwing aside another Shadowclan warrior, Passionblaze was immediately ready to clash into another one. If his mind had been sober, he would had realized how wrong this was. He had no right to start a fight, but the chanting inside his mind thought otherwise. Someone had to address this issue. Passionblaze couldn’t allow two clans to attack them surprisingly and not expect for them to get revenge. Sure, they had won, but Passionblaze was not happy with the bloodshed and lost warriors at the expense of Windclan and Shadowclan. Now, he started a fight. One that he will finish. Breathing heavily, Passionblaze was met with green eyes in the distance. Another Shadowclan cat looking to be humiliated? Passionblaze whiskers twitched with a sadistic feel, and he prepared himself into a battle stance upon the hungry eyes of the Shadowclan warrior. Almost taunting his opponent to lunge toward him. In a flash, Passionblaze was caught off guard for a moment, he took a powerful blow to the ground. Using the strength in his legs, he kicked the Shadowclan warrior off him, snarling. Passionblaze scrambles to his paws, all feeling of pain blinded to him. He didn’t even take a moment to recover from his daze as he charged toward the Shadowclan warrior to claw at him.
(Whoops! Sorry about that^^)
Brokencreek hadn't expected Passionblaze to be so quick on his paws. He fell back, shielding his face from the claws raking along his fur. His hind leg slipped in the mud, almost causing him to lose his balance. For the first time, worry slid its way along his thoughts, but he banished his doubts with a shake of his head. A little mud won't stop me.

Though he tried to shove his concerns out of his mind--for Silverpelt's sake, I'm in a battle!--he couldn't help but notice the ferocity of the raindrops hammering his thin coat of fur. StarClan's wrath was not one to be reckoned with, and he knew the Clans would have to answer to this eventually.

Caught off guard, he had no time to duck Passionblaze's blow. His claws raked across his face. Brokencreek spat in fury as blood trickled down his cheek and mixed with the raindrops running down his fur. He shoved himself to his back legs, his claws gripping the mud, and swiped at the ThunderClan deputy.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit

Last edited by Leaf_tail; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 05:18 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
Condensed
(Do you want Half to seriously injure him?)
Halfgaze hissed at her opponent and listened to his words with a scowl. This warrior had no right to talk to her that way and the Shadowclan deputy was getting fed up with his insults. In the seconds she had for thought, Halfgaze realized that her responding to him was simply egging him on. The tortoiseshell shook her head and snarled, "You don't know what you're talking about." Quickly after her retort, Halfgaze lunged at the tom, aiming once more to pin him.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:35 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(No not at all.)

Deerfrost stood her ground as the tom approched her, her brown gold hued eyes narrowed as the ShadowClan tom began to circle. Unsheathing her claws she wanted for the right moment to strike. The molly's tri colored pelt was drenched from the heavy rain soaking her to the bone. "It's not my flat ShadowClanners are mouse brained. Maybe if you never attacked us Passionblaze wouldn't have been tempted to attack your excuse for a leader." She shot back at the tom as he insulted Passionblaze and ThunderClan. Deerfrost wouldn't stand for that, insulting her Clan. It was true that she didn't enjoy spending time with them but it was her Clan, her home and her life. She wouldn't have anyone insulting ThunderClan,
that would not happen on her watch. Letting her tail lash slowly she kept a reallclose eye on Snarlefang. With his next comment she scuffed. "Really? A kit can tell you won't." She told him rolling her eyes almost. "Please, ShadowClan hasn't got a chance. They don't have any rabbit chacers to protect them, this time. Needless to reminded you that we won last time." The molly sneered a hiss edging in her voice. She was ready for him to attack already but apparently he was mouse hearted or something. Growing tired of their 'chat' Deerfrost jumped at the tom who was haft crouched. With her unsheathed claws she aimed to pin him along with give him a few scratches. She didn't want to kill him per say,
just teach him a lessen.
"At least we have more than two high ranked cats. Thunderclan doesn't even have a leader or proper medicine cat. Goldenstar is a great leader." He snarled, his teeth bared. The tom was prepared for her as she jumped on him, steadying himself on all four paws. He pretended to collapse under her weight so he could roll in order to get her off. Snarlfang wasn't sure if it would work, but he was stocky enough that it might. The cat rolled, tucking his legs under him as he did himself to minimize the she-cat's hold on him. The Shadowclanner didn't want to kill the molly, but he would injure her if he had to in order to teach thunderclan to stop messing with other clans.

He stayed upside down with the she-cat under him for a few moments, waiting for her grip to loosen.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:49 PM
among us

My Mood: Yeehaw

Shallowpaw looked around in bewilderment. A battle! she thought, and thought of fighting for her Clan just like the warriors. She tried to find a cat to battle with. Just then, she spotted black-and-white tom trying to just stand around and not be attacked. Heheh. thought Shallowpaw, staring into the tom’s eyes.
She howled as she ripped across the muddy ground, her soaked pelt stuck to her skin. “You’ll pay, ThunderClan bile-heart!
She leaped onto the tom, claws unsheathed, ripping at his bicolor pelt.

@Flameleaf

Click the eggs!
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:54 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather gave a loud growl as he flung her off. “Oh, you know... an apprentice with barely any training shouldn’t be fighting a full growl warrior.” He warned. “It could end badly for you.” The ton shrugged and let out a sigh. “But, if you really wanna fight then...” He glanced at the sky. “Go ahead, fight me. Just know that I’ll fight back, and you’ll regret it.” Skyfeather flicked his tail, wishing that Cherrydawn was here. He exhaled and stared into the apprentice’s eyes, prepared for anything. I never asked for this. I promise I wont hurt her, just... teach her a small lesson. Skyfeather dropped into a battle crouch and unsheathed his claws. He flattened his ears and let out a menacing growl.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 22nd, 2018 at 08:55 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2018, 08:59 PM
among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather gave a loud growl as he flung her off. “Oh, you know... an apprentice with barel any training shoukdn’t be fighting a full growl warrior.” He warned. “It could end badly for you.” The ton shrugged and let out a sigh. “But, if you really wanna fight then...” He glanced at the sky. “Go ahead, fight me. Just know that I’ll fight back, and you’ll regret it.” Skyfeather flicked his tail, wishing that Cherrydawn was here. He exhaled and stared into the apprentice’s eyes, prepared for anything. I never asked for this. I promise I wont hurt her, just... teach her a small lesson. Skyfeather dropped into a battle crouch and unsheathed his claws. He flattened his ears and let out a menacing growl.
Shallowpaw gasped as she landed on the ground, and then righted herself with a shake. “I learned some battle moves from my mentor. I’ll use them on you!” She hissed as she slid under Skyfeather and used her hind paws to fling him across the forest into a muddy puddle. She looked at him, suddenly concerned. “Are you okay?” She asked, feeling guilty about what could happen. For StarClan’s sake, he could have gotten a broken neck! Why wouldn’t she be guilty? She shook her head, clearing the thoughts out. Oh, come on, Shallowpaw! You can’t be concerned for the enemy during a battle! A conflicting voice in her head challenged her. But medicine cats are always concerned~ She hated her thoughts for trying to make her act like a medicine cat when she wasn’t one. NO! I’m not a medicine cat! Now shush and let me battle!
She leaped into the muddy puddle and started ripping with her claws at whatever was inside.

Click the eggs!

Last edited by guapathecat; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Adding conflicting thoughts
Old February 22nd, 2018, 09:21 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather landed headfirst in the puddle. He froze in terror, fearing that he might die from a. Broken neck. The tom flipped over and landed on his back, he let out a sigh of relief. He snarled as the cat asked if he was alright. “You little-! What...?” He narrowed his eyes and looked her over. “Y-Yeah, I’m fi-!” Skyfeather winced as he felt sharp claws rip at his pelt. He leapt out of the puddle to escape the claws and glared at her. He opened his jaws to let out a yowl, but instead a gasp came out. He recalled his last fight with his former friend, he shook his head to try and clear the thought. No! N... Not Thistlepaw. The warrior stumbled backward. This isn’t Thistlepaw that’s fighting you! Focus! He thought to himself, but it didn’t work. He placed a paw on his head and looked down at his paws with fear in his eyes. Focus! Focus! Focus! Skyfeather squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then they snapped open. He let out a vicious snarl and stalked around the apprentice, his ears pinned to his head. His tail lashed back and forward. Suddenly, he sprang at the cat with a loud yowl.

Character Site

Old February 23rd, 2018, 07:29 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Condensed
Sprucefur jumped as Passionblaze, his soon-to-be leader, told him to get reinforcements. He glanced around for a moment. The rain was pouring. Every cat was soaked and covered in mud, but no cat seemed to care. His rich brown pelt was slathered in mud as well, but he had no time to get it off. ”Yes, Passionblaze!” he hissed in reply and darted off, leaving mud spraying in his wake. He had to get help from Fallenstar, had to run as fast as he could. But the mud weighed him down and made the ground slippery underpaw. And Sprucefur wasn’t really built for running. But he was trusted with this task, so he would run. Even when his lungs hurt, he kept running.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Condensed
Sharppaw hissed, turning around. The apprentice angrily yowled. How dare he? The apprentice was no coward. “Say that again to my face!” With that, the apprentice sprung, landing on top of Morningblue. He attempted to claw the warrior, fury making him crazy.

[ oop short sorry ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old February 23rd, 2018, 08:30 AM
among us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather landed headfirst in the puddle. He froze in terror, fearing that he might die from a. Broken neck. The tom flipped over and landed on his back, he let out a sigh of relief. He snarled as the cat asked if he was alright. “You little-! What...?” He narrowed his eyes and looked her over. “Y-Yeah, I’m fi-!” Skyfeather winced as he felt sharp claws rip at his pelt. He leapt out of the puddle to escape the claws and glared at her. He opened his jaws to let out a yowl, but instead a gasp came out. He recalled his last fight with his former friend, he shook his head to try and clear the thought. No! N... Not Thistlepaw. The warrior stumbled backward. This isn’t Thistlepaw that’s fighting you! Focus! He thought to himself, but it didn’t work. He placed a paw on his head and looked down at his paws with fear in his eyes. Focus! Focus! Focus! Skyfeather squeezed his eyes shut for a moment, then they snapped open. He let out a vicious snarl and stalked around the apprentice, his ears pinned to his head. His tail lashed back and forward. Suddenly, he sprang at the cat with a loud yowl.
Shallowpaw hissed and leaped to the side, but it was too late. Skyfeather had fastened himself to Shallowpaw’s flank, and she screeched, ears flattened, and whipped around and bit Skyfeather’s tail with all her force. “Haha!” she meowed with a mouthfull of tail.

Click the eggs!
Old February 23rd, 2018, 09:05 AM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather growled in pain and lashed his tail free of her grip. “Oh, I see, you just don’t know when to quit, do ya?” The tom raked his claws down her flank and released her. He balanced on his forepaws and kicked her in the side, sending her flying across the clearing. “That should teach you a lesson!”
[writers block]

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; February 23rd, 2018 at 10:53 AM.
Closed Thread