Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by Katiethewolfchild
Today 01:21 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:20 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by blxze.
Today 01:20 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:19 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM

Old December 27th, 2017, 09:17 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
//Cute!!

Rowanlight chuckled at the she-cats words but before he could respond she had tackled him to the ground. Rowanlight laughed happily as he battered playfully at Maple’s belly whilst responding. “No never, I will always be THE WINNER!” He yowled his his voice loud with a joking tone in it. Rowanlight felt himself blush as Maple licked him on the nose but felt a large purr rise in his throat. Boy did he miss this, he missed Maple altogether! Rowanlight nuzzled Maple before sticking his nose in her neck fur. “Ok maybe...maybe you won just this once.” He whispered softly feeling himself get a little emotional.
XD)
Maple purrs softly laughing a bit as she licks her head. “ told you ~” she says playfully as she looks at him softly “ .... thank you... thank you for spending time with today... you know..” she looks away a bit “ I think they can wait a while.... wanna spend more time together?” She asks in a smooth sweet voice. As she nuzzles her head against his purring loudly as she did “ of course if you’re still I don’t know... jealous that I won how about a other game?” She asks playfully
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:19 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD)
Maple purrs softly laughing a bit as she licks her head. “ told you ~” she says playfully as she looks at him softly “ .... thank you... thank you for spending time with today... you know..” she looks away a bit “ I think they can wait a while.... wanna spend more time together?” She asks in a smooth sweet voice. As she nuzzles her head against his purring loudly as she did “ of course if you’re still I don’t know... jealous that I won how about a other game?” She asks playfully
Rowanlight snickered, “You only won Because I was going easy on you!” He protested loudly. As Maple continued to speak Rowanlight’s face began to softly. “I had a good time too,” He purred as he reached his neck closer to Maple rubbing his muzzle on her soft neck fur. “I would love that.” Rowanlight purred his voice rumbling and deep as his purr vibrated him. “I’m fine with another game. I bet I’ll win this time.” He teased a tiny twinkle in his eyes as he looked back at Maple. “What kind of game did you have in mind?” He asked.
Old January 4th, 2018, 12:52 AM

@Sasukewolf (madness)
Bump
Old January 5th, 2018, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Double bump @Sasukewolf (madness)
Old January 6th, 2018, 12:00 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Rowanlight snickered, “You only won Because I was going easy on you!” He protested loudly. As Maple continued to speak Rowanlight’s face began to softly. “I had a good time too,” He purred as he reached his neck closer to Maple rubbing his muzzle on her soft neck fur. “I would love that.” Rowanlight purred his voice rumbling and deep as his purr vibrated him. “I’m fine with another game. I bet I’ll win this time.” He teased a tiny twinkle in his eyes as he looked back at Maple. “What kind of game did you have in mind?” He asked.
She purrs softly “ oh really?” She asks as she jumps off him. “ okay than... its a guessing game. Guess what I’m thinking about.. now” she purrs playfully as she suddenly tackles him down again as soon as he got up. She licks his nose “ you have ten seconds!!” She says playfully
Old January 6th, 2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She purrs softly “ oh really?” She asks as she jumps off him. “ okay than... its a guessing game. Guess what I’m thinking about.. now” she purrs playfully as she suddenly tackles him down again as soon as he got up. She licks his nose “ you have ten seconds!!” She says playfully
Rowanlight pursed his maw in a puzzled look, the molly could have been thinking about anything. But one thing was buzzing in his head like an alarm. Immediately the tom wanted to shake the thought away, there was no way Maple returned his feelings that he felt itching his pelt. He flicked his tail as he was contemplating weather to say the possible answer. Eventually Rowanlight just gave up and decided to blurt it out, “How much you...er, love me?” Rowanlight automatically snapped his eyes shut afraid of the answer, ready to flinch at her response. He shouldn’t have said that! He was so mousebrained! The young tom internally yowled at himself repeatedly at how stupid he was.
Old January 6th, 2018, 03:08 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Rowanlight pursed his maw in a puzzled look, the molly could have been thinking about anything. But one thing was buzzing in his head like an alarm. Immediately the tom wanted to shake the thought away, there was no way Maple returned his feelings that he felt itching his pelt. He flicked his tail as he was contemplating weather to say the possible answer. Eventually Rowanlight just gave up and decided to blurt it out, “How much you...er, love me?” Rowanlight automatically snapped his eyes shut afraid of the answer, ready to flinch at her response. He shouldn’t have said that! He was so mousebrained! The young tom internally yowled at himself repeatedly at how stupid he was.
She purrs softly, her tail waved gracefully as she smiles. “ you guessed right little rouge~ “ she purrs softly as she looks at him. Tilting her head with a purr she says “ I love you. Rowanlight. I’ve always had” she purrs happily “ just wasn’t sure when to say.. better now than never I guess “