Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:35 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:30 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM

Old February 22nd, 2018, 07:17 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Whoo!" Abigail cheered as they went into hyperspace and arrived on Tatooine.
Rolen landed the ship outside of their Family's home in Tatooine. He was happy to be there even though it was basically a desert wasteland. He nodded and then shut the ship down before standing and announcing that they had arrived. He stepped off of the ship and smiled, he loved it there.

Unlike them, Vocab had no emotional attachment to this planet and would just as soon watch it burn with a smile on his face (Jk haha) he jumped out after Rolen and started running around and exploring the place.

Rolen smirked and looked back at his siblings "Hurry, everyone back in the falcon, let's ditch him while we can!" Of course he was joking.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 06:18 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Rolen landed the ship outside of their Family's home in Tatooine. He was happy to be there even though it was basically a desert wasteland. He nodded and then shut the ship down before standing and announcing that they had arrived. He stepped off of the ship and smiled, he loved it there.

Unlike them, Vocab had no emotional attachment to this planet and would just as soon watch it burn with a smile on his face (Jk haha) he jumped out after Rolen and started running around and exploring the place.

Rolen smirked and looked back at his siblings "Hurry, everyone back in the falcon, let's ditch him while we can!" Of course he was joking.
()

"Haha, alright.", Owen said jokingly.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 23rd, 2018 at 06:18 AM.
Old February 23rd, 2018, 01:58 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

()

"Haha, alright.", Owen said jokingly.
Abigail elbowed Rolen in the ribs and gave him an annoyed look before shaking her head. "So, uh, Vonar. Where do you want to explore first?" She asked him. It was hot here and her face was shining with sweat. She needed to change into something more comfortable. "Hang on..." She mumbled. Abigail walked back into the ship and returned a few moments later in a different outfit. She had a yellow-brown dress on with a red waist coat and a gold chain belt. Her hair was in two plaits which had been pinned to her head so they looked like rings. She also had some boots on, only small, nothing flashy. "I kind of want to go to Mos eisley...and go in the canteena."
Old February 23rd, 2018, 03:13 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Abigail elbowed Rolen in the ribs and gave him an annoyed look before shaking her head. "So, uh, Vonar. Where do you want to explore first?" She asked him. It was hot here and her face was shining with sweat. She needed to change into something more comfortable. "Hang on..." She mumbled. Abigail walked back into the ship and returned a few moments later in a different outfit. She had a yellow-brown dress on with a red waist coat and a gold chain belt. Her hair was in two plaits which had been pinned to her head so they looked like rings. She also had some boots on, only small, nothing flashy. "I kind of want to go to Mos eisley...and go in the canteena."
"The cantina? Of all places that we could go to on Tatooine, you want to go to Mos Eisley and go to the Cantina?", Owen asked, sighing. (The Mos Eisley Cantina will forever be a weird place to go to...)

Old February 23rd, 2018, 11:43 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

"The cantina? Of all places that we could go to on Tatooine, you want to go to Mos Eisley and go to the Cantina?", Owen asked, sighing. (The Mos Eisley Cantina will forever be a weird place to go to...)
Rolen laughedand shrugged "Well going anywhere on tatooine isn't really exploring for Vonar and I. We have been here too much to call it that, but we'd love to show you to anywhere you would like" to be honest he felt sort of like a tour guide.

Vonar grinned "Sounds awesome, let's go!" He bounced up and down.
Old February 24th, 2018, 01:15 AM
Falling In

Quote:

Quote:
Rolen laughedand shrugged "Well going anywhere on tatooine isn't really exploring for Vonar and I. We have been here too much to call it that, but we'd love to show you to anywhere you would like" to be honest he felt sort of like a tour guide.

"Hey, it's iconic alright? Unless you'd rather visit the graves of some old, old relatives. Or maybe a Tusjen raider camp would be better, more exciting for you? Perhaps we can trade with the jawas or take a peak inside Jabba's palace? There's plenty to do and we'll get it all done, okay?" She said sarcastically, although she did see where Owen was coming from.
Old February 24th, 2018, 06:57 AM
Idjit

Quote:

Quote:
"Hey, it's iconic alright? Unless you'd rather visit the graves of some old, old relatives. Or maybe a Tusken raider camp would be better, more exciting for you? Perhaps we can trade with the jawas or take a peak inside Jabba's palace? There's plenty to do and we'll get it all done, okay?" She said sarcastically, although she did see where Owen was coming from.
"Okay, okay... We can go to the Cantina.", Owen said. I don't want to go there...

Old February 24th, 2018, 11:36 AM
Falling In

Quote:

"Okay, okay... We can go to the Cantina.", Owen said. I don't want to go there...
Do I care? Abigail snapped
Old February 24th, 2018, 11:43 AM
Idjit

Quote:
Do I care? Abigail snapped
Do we have to go there, Abby? I really don't want to go., Owen replied. I don't like the Cantina, and I never will like it.

Old February 24th, 2018, 12:27 PM
Falling In

Quote:

Do we have to go there, Abby? I really don't want to go., Owen replied. I don't like the Cantina, and I never will like it.
Why? Did it give you nightmares as a kid or something? she mocked