Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM

Old February 6th, 2018, 11:06 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

As some of y’all know I usually have a total of 3 ocs
Sasuke Wolfheart
Naruto foxheart
Winter dragonheart
But now they’re back with a total of four new peeps!!!
Hades dark
he is a tall guy at least 25 years old yet he had a lot of scars especially over his left eye leaving it a milky green telling all that he was blind there. His good eye was a bright green with shades of amber here and there, he looked scary hell even powerful with his long messy sliver with shades of white and gray here and there almost like a raining day one might even say. He wore a black and red tuxedo and on his chest proudly hanging from his neck was the very necklace Sasuke gave him years ago. He speaks up in a dark husky voice “ I am hades dark, younger brother of Sasuke Wolfheart... I was the first to see one of the great leaders fall and now as the wolf of madness. I lead the dragon, hawk and fox, together we will bring down the reign of madness no longer will the people suffer. I am hades leader of broken. Do not cross me, for I won’t show mercy. I never will. I ain’t as kind as Sasuke nor do I believe in love not anymore... my kin say I’m too trusting, too loving in the things I do... this is true. It took me five years to break up with a abusive woman who is now dead by the hands of the fox... but I am left with many scars and fears of love... but now is not the time for love. Now I end a god.” He Says coldly and proudly as he steps back.

Sano Flyer
A short man steps forward his long hair tied up in a ponytail with black hair that held shades of gray and white. His eyes sliver and strong as he speaks loudly and clearly, his voice sweet and soothing but strong to the end. “ I am Sano Flyer, younger brother of winter dragonheart, I am the first to run when it was needed... now as the dragon of madness. I protect the wolf, fox and hawk. I do not trust easily as I don’t give a damn for your reasons of joining that man, I will kill anyone that hurts my family no matter what. I will see that god suffer for what he did... I’m not as hot headed as winter but I do feel. I seek love yet I’m scared of it, I saw what it can do.. I saw it hurt hades and break the heart of Diablo and Lucifer. I really do want to love but I don’t want it to be fake. I am Sano protecter of the broken and I will make god kneel before us like he made winter kneel before him!” He growls as he begins to step back.

Diablo and Lucifer dreamer
Now a tall man and woman step forward, the man with onyx short hair hiding shades of white here and there speaks first in a strong smooth voice “ I am Lucifer dreamer and this is my sister Diablo dreamer.” Diablo bows a bit her long sliver hair fell a bit over her shoulder, her eyes a amber red while he’s was a mix of the forest and the sea. He speaks again “ we are the younger siblings of Naruto foxheart, he was the first one we couldn’t save and he will be our last. I am the wise fox of madness-“ Diablo speaks in a elegant strong voice “ and I am the hawk of madness. I hunt for the fox, dragon and wolf while Lucifer heals us. “ Lucifer nods “ yes and unlike the bright and loving nature of Naruto we will only show kindness to those that deserve it. Diablo still seeks love while I stay away from it. I may be the fox but I ain’t going to be made a fool simply because someone can make me weak to my knees... no matter how much I yearn for it.” He says coldly as Diablos grabs his shoulder a bit calming him a bit as she speaks “ I have been cheated on but that was the only relationship I had. I wish for Love I truly do but... we must focus on ending that man. The one who tore Naruto apart and just left him to die..” she says sadly as Lucifer holds her hand a bit “ I am Lucifer dreamer, this is my sister Diablo dreamer and we won’t let that man hurt someone we care about again. Join us the new generation. We are broken but no longer will we break!!”

They good and bad sides to them so if you ask please state if you are asking the good or evil side of them :3

Ask them anything! Or even dare them to do something!
You can try to ask killer something but he’s... stubborn so beware from him
Anyway ask away!! Have fun! :3
(
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:20 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Ask the new gen! ( and updated peeps)

SANO IN GENERAL

//clears throat and uses interviewer voice

what do you think of onyx cypress?

Last edited by lio; February 6th, 2018 at 11:20 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:42 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
SANO IN GENERAL

//clears throat and uses interviewer voice

what do you think of onyx cypress?
He looks at you a bit than suddenly blushes madly covering his face a bit with his glass dragon wings “ ... he’s.. cool” Lucifer in the background “ he thinks he’s hot!!” Sano eyes widened “ shut up Lucifer!!” He Says blushing even more now.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:45 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He looks at you a bit than suddenly blushes madly covering his face a bit with his glass dragon wings “ ... he’s.. cool” Lucifer in the background “ he thinks he’s hot!!” Sano eyes widened “ shut up Lucifer!!” He Says blushing even more now.
//laughs

don't worry, onyx definitely has a few positive feelings about you,
too
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:50 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
//laughs

don't worry, onyx definitely has a few positive feelings about you,
too
Sano eyes brighten a bit “ really?! ..” he shakes his head a bit now trying to act cool “ is that so...” though he was smiling like a happy kid.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:52 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Sano eyes brighten a bit “ really?! ..” he shakes his head a bit now trying to act cool “ is that so...” though he was smiling like a happy kid.
definitely~
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:56 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
definitely~
He smiles happily “ good-“ Hades suddenly pops up holding Sano close “ I ain’t giving away my cutest brother that easily! If the man can’t say he likes Sano himself than he ain’t worthy of him!” Sano blushes madly “ brother stop!”
Old February 7th, 2018, 12:02 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
He smiles happily “ good-“ Hades suddenly pops up holding Sano close “ I ain’t giving away my cutest brother that easily! If the man can’t say he likes Sano himself than he ain’t worthy of him!” Sano blushes madly “ brother stop!”
//snaps fingers and onyx appears

onyx-
what- what am i doing here?
//turns to see the brothers//
oh! h- hi sano!
Old February 7th, 2018, 12:04 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
//snaps fingers and onyx appears

onyx-
what- what am i doing here?
//turns to see the brothers//
oh! h- hi sano!
Sano smiles “ hel-“ hades growls “ so tell me right here and now what do you think about my brother? Do you care about him? Is he everything to you and will you take care of him?!” He growls like a protective dad causing Sano to blush a bit “ ... he’s being protective again..”
Old February 7th, 2018, 12:13 AM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Sano smiles “ hel-“ hades growls “ so tell me right here and now what do you think about my brother? Do you care about him? Is he everything to you and will you take care of him?!” He growls like a protective dad causing Sano to blush a bit “ ... he’s being protective again..”
hehehe

onyx-
er- uh-
//blushes//
well- uh- i mean- i do kinda- eh- like him a lot... a- and i would love to protect him w- with my life..