Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 08:51 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Rose
Today 08:42 PM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:25 PM
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:15 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:11 PM

Old February 11th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

“I’m going to have to fall asleep real quick..so I can search for their minds...but let’s get out to the forest first before I do that...” He causally walked out the front doors and took of-making sure that his sister was following him he headed towards the forest. Once they arrived he landed and curled up. “Give me a minute...I won’t be falling asleep..more of..meditating I guess..” Once he closed his eyes and slowed his heart beat only then did he start to use his powers.

He opened his purple orbs-only to be in the forest. However this forest was grey and black. His golden scales where the only color to this dream world. He narrowed his eyes searching for anything. Longwei sighed as he walked past many portals, which were the passages into creatures dreams. The young male focused on his two sisters and two portals where glowing brightly from far away.

Once he reached them he noticed that the portals weren’t ‘activated’ so they where awake. He took notice that the lifeless portals where moving ever so slightly. Flapping his wings, he compared the distance between the two groups. “If we fly, we can catch them...but we have a risk of Father seeing us..but..this is the only way we can get them...if we walk-” He was cut short by a screech in the grey and Black Forest. His eyes darted all over. This wasn’t normal..someone-somthing was sensing him. And they didn’t like it.

Longwei opened his eyes to the normal world panting. He shook his head. “We have to find them. Fast. They are heading south. We have to fly. Something interfered with me in the dream realm....something powerful is out here and we have to find them now.” The male spoke fast, to caught up in what he had just experienced to explain everything.

@Bella~
The young dragon waited on her brother while he was in his trance and had sort of gotten into one herself. When he jumped up it startled her and she jumped into the air eyes wide. When she realized all was fine in the moment she came back down and nodded now even more concerned for her sisters "Do you have any idea what was interfering with it?" She flapped her wings and within two beats was already hovering in the air "We have to go now, hurry! "
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:32 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Wait! Don't fly off yet!!))

``I need you and the guards to get some highly protected armor,
you don't know what's larking in the forest.`` He growled and flicked his tail for her to follow, he went into the halls and into his room. He gasped as he saw a note upon his bed and he went to read it, ``N-no.. NO!`` He gasped,
``JUNI, GET THE GUARDS, SEARCH THE VILLAGE, AS THE VILLAGERS IF THEY SEEN FARA OR DIMYR. GET 4 or 5 GUARDS TO CHECK IN THE FOREST.`` He hissed, ``Fara and Dimyr are in the forest trying to find Axel.``

``I know.. Don't worry, I'm ready to fly again.`` She stood up and went to hover a bit off ground. ``Does Axel even have magical powers?
I mean, I know I'm family to him but, oh.. I've been so busy with other stuff, like REALLY busy!`` She sighed, ``I'm such a bad sister!`` She buried her face in her face.
Juni nodded and followed the King. When he found the note, she nodded and ran back to the headquarters and flew out the window. She gathered 5 guards, the most cautious and smartest ones to search the forest thouroughly. Juni then grabbed 4 guards to bring down to the village, leaving the rest to protect the castle. Stupid hatchlings... she thought angrily. Don't you dare die! I watched you grow... Juni landed on the ground, then quickly asked a close-by villager if they have seen Fara and Dimyr.
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:24 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The young dragon waited on her brother while he was in his trance and had sort of gotten into one herself. When he jumped up it startled her and she jumped into the air eyes wide. When she realized all was fine in the moment she came back down and nodded now even more concerned for her sisters "Do you have any idea what was interfering with it?" She flapped her wings and within two beats was already hovering in the air "We have to go now, hurry! "
That was enough for Longwei as he flew through the air. “I don’t know what it was. It seemed like a dragon. It’s roar sounded dominant. This is its domain. We have to find them..” He responded. He checked the sky making sure they were going south.

After a while of flying he landed. His purple orbs scanned the surroundings. “This is we’re I saw them last. We can follow their scent trail from here.” He said sounding a bit like his father. ‘It’s funny...father never expects me to do much good with these situations. And look at me now. Closer to them then he ever will be.’ He growled inwardly. “Ill lead the way.”

He drew in a deep breath and followed them. “Tell me if you smell or see anything..”

@Bella~
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:36 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
That's ok

As Rune instructed Juni, he didn't wait for her reply. He leaped out of balcony and to where Blizzard was. He was hovered in the air, ``Fara and Dimyr left a note, they said they are going to explore deep in the forest to find Axel!`` He said in a rush. His eyes were full of panic and worry, also mixed with scared.
Blizzard Spread her large wings and lifted into the air. "Show me where you last seen them!" She said, panic flashing in her eyes.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:53 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(if she focuses hard enough yes)

Dimyr kept searching for anything with her powers, not responding to Fara at first. Then she noticed something...off in her vision. When Fara asked if she sensed anything, she responded with, "I think I'm getting something...its very faint, though, so I would need to put all my focus into hit if I want to see it better, meaning I'll have to be silent and ignore what you're saying."
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Juni nodded and followed the King. When he found the note, she nodded and ran back to the headquarters and flew out the window. She gathered 5 guards, the most cautious and smartest ones to search the forest thouroughly. Juni then grabbed 4 guards to bring down to the village, leaving the rest to protect the castle. Stupid hatchlings... she thought angrily. Don't you dare die! I watched you grow... Juni landed on the ground, then quickly asked a close-by villager if they have seen Fara and Dimyr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard Spread her large wings and lifted into the air. "Show me where you last seen them!" She said, panic flashing in her eyes.

Rune leaped into the air and went to the village first, he saw uni and dipped his head respectfully, which he was saying "Thank you". He looked at the faraway, ``The note said they were going to the forest so let's search there.`` he called back to Blizzard and flew as fast as he could.

Fara opened her mouth but then shut it as her sister mentioned ignoring her words, so no reason to even try. She kept walking forward but slowly, waiting until her sister sense more strong aura from this strange dragon
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:
Rune leaped into the air and went to the village first, he saw uni and dipped his head respectfully, which he was saying "Thank you". He looked at the faraway, ``The note said they were going to the forest so let's search there.`` he called back to Blizzard and flew as fast as he could.

Fara opened her mouth but then shut it as her sister mentioned ignoring her words, so no reason to even try. She kept walking forward but slowly, waiting until her sister sense more strong aura from this strange dragon
Blizzard followed close to Rune. Since she had two wings on each side of her body, she was able to fly faster with less effort.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 12th, 2018, 03:59 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Dimyr kept on quiet as she focused harder on her power, trying to see what kind of aura it was. After all, they had no clue if this thing was dangerous or not, so she needed to be cautious.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:14 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard followed close to Rune. Since she had two wings on each side of her body, she was able to fly faster with less effort.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Dimyr kept on quiet as she focused harder on her power, trying to see what kind of aura it was. After all, they had no clue if this thing was dangerous or not, so she needed to be cautious.

He grunted with effort as he tried to keep up with Blizzard, but after a few moments he finally caught up to her. It took quiet awhile until they reached the entrance of the trees of the dark, creepy forest. He looked at Blizzard, ``Ready?``

The creature... dragon, was pacing through the forest. He knew other dragons and guards were out here to get him, or so he thought, why else would they be here? To find Axel? No. He had seen 2 female dragons, sensing they were royal. He decided to go back to them. He flew up to the trees, ignoring the branches that scratched him. Now he was on a high branch and looking down at the females.
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:20 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
He grunted with effort as he tried to keep up with Blizzard, but after a few moments he finally caught up to her. It took quiet awhile until they reached the entrance of the trees of the dark, creepy forest. He looked at Blizzard, ``Ready?``

The creature... dragon, was pacing through the forest. He knew other dragons and guards were out here to get him, or so he thought, why else would they be here? To find Axel? No. He had seen 2 female dragons, sensing they were royal. He decided to go back to them. He flew up to the trees, ignoring the branches that scratched him. Now he was on a high branch and looking down at the females.
Dimyr kept on focusing to find more of the aura, looking around for anything. Finally, her powers detecting a bigger pulse of the aura, in which she saw the aura close to them. She then snapped out of her powers, shaking her head a bit from the slight headache and nausea, pushing Fara a little to whisper into her ear, "I think it's close..."
Old February 12th, 2018, 04:23 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Blizzard nodded, getting ready to dive down. She spotted movement among the trees and she dove towards it, her talons outstretched.