Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 05:58 PM
Real friends, good friends...
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:57 PM
QNA for some of my...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by lys.luvbot
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 05:55 PM

Old February 14th, 2018, 02:04 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: The Native Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivyfeather View Post
A broad shouldered, tall wolf flicked his dark-furred tail off of his nose and stood up from his warm nest. He glanced lovingly at his light-furred mate, licked her between the ears, and stalked off. As he picked his way through the trainees towards the front of the den, he felt the chilly breeze ruffle his fur. The sun was barely beginning to peak its way over the rocky hills, but Mato knew it was time to wake the pack and discuss business for the day. After stretching his back and shoulders, he decided to hunt first, then he would wake the pack.
He stalked out of the clearing and into the pine woods sniffing for any signs of life. He turned his ears northward and heard the scuttling of a squirrel. Squirrels were one of his favorite prey because of the challenge. He ever so carefully placed each paw on the dead, brown pine needles until he was about 4 paw steps from the squirrel and he lept. Pinning the squirrels tail under his claws, the squirrel wrenched around and nipped one of his toes. Mato bit down quickly and ended the creatures life. He picked up his left paw to look at the bite the squirrel had given him. Not too bad, Meda has something to make the stinging stop, and the bleeding will stop on its own. He licked his toe a few times before picking up the squirrel and returning to the clearing. As he turned the corner of the trees at the edge of the clearing, he saw his beautiful snow-furred mate grooming herself in the sun in the middle of the clearing. He trotted down with his squirrel and dropped it in front of her.

Chenoa flattened her ears at the sight of her mate. She stood up and licked his muzzle, thanking him for the squirrel. Although the smell of squirrel blood flooded her nostrils, she couldn't help noticing a different smell, wolf blood. She urgently sniffed Mato, "Were you hurt? Are you bleeding?" she asked urgently. He lifted his foot and grunted, obviously not worried about it. "You should really watch after those things. I'll wake Meda and have her look at it." Chenoa began to pad off when Mato lept in front of her and stopped her. She gave him a questioning look.

Mato stopped in front of her, his eyes warning. "I will speak to the pack before I have myself treated. It's only fair. You can eat, then wake the pack if you wish, but please eat first." He nuzzled the thick fur around her neck.

Chenoa agreed and returned to the squirrel and bit into it, still warm and fresh, a rare occasion during the brutally cold months of winter. She would organize a hunting party to go out after the pack meeting.
Levi opened his bleary eyes and stretched. He opened his mouth wide in a yawn and the carefully picked his way around his packmates, out of the den.

At once he noticed the chilly air freezing his nostrils and creeping through his fur. He shivered slightly and the straightened. He turned his head to see Mato and Chenoa, the Alpha male and female.

Levi slowly walked towards them and dipped his head slightly in submission,"Good morning," he greeted them calmly.

---

Faith never really fell asleep for that long last night. Due to her being an Omega, she had to sleep near the entrance to the den, which would be the coldest, especially in Leaf-bare.

She shivered and closed her eyes, trying to fall back asleep, though she knew that that wouldn't happen.

---

Should I make a Meda? Or should I save that for somebody else?
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:31 PM

Bump
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 15th, 2018, 02:54 PM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Levi opened his bleary eyes and stretched. He opened his mouth wide in a yawn and the carefully picked his way around his packmates, out of the den.

At once he noticed the chilly air freezing his nostrils and creeping through his fur. He shivered slightly and the straightened. He turned his head to see Mato and Chenoa, the Alpha male and female.

Levi slowly walked towards them and dipped his head slightly in submission,"Good morning," he greeted them calmly.

---

Faith never really fell asleep for that long last night. Due to her being an Omega, she had to sleep near the entrance to the den, which would be the coldest, especially in Leaf-bare.

She shivered and closed her eyes, trying to fall back asleep, though she knew that that wouldn't happen.

---

Should I make a Meda? Or should I save that for somebody else?

You could totally make a Meda, its up to you! Idk if I posted this at an off time, but it seems hard to get RPers in this one, maybe its a dumb plot lol idk, its up to you, I definitely don't mind!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mato blinked his great golden eyes at Levi in greeting, "We will have a pack meeting soon and Chenoa will send a hunting party out afterwards,
if you'd like to help assemble the party or go yourself,
it'd sure help the pack." Mato rubbed his muzzle against his mate's shoulder, "Can you wake the small den?"
and kept walking towards the larger den. He flicked his ears acknowledging Faith's alert eyes, "Morning."
He stepped just past her and further into the den,
"Good morning pack, we will have a pack meeting in the clearing." He glanced around seeing the steamy warm breath rising from members of his pack in the cold morning air. "I know its cold and we're all tired, but we need to have this meeting, for the good of the forest."

Chenoa trotted over to the smaller den to wake the trainees. "There's a pack meeting soon! Don't worry about grooming, and don't take forever," she cautioned. Dipping out of the smaller den,
she turned back toward the middle of the clearing.
She was ready to finish this meeting and have Mato calm down a bit, maybe get some suggestions from their pack members, then she would be free to go hunting and run with the winter wind in her fur.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 15th, 2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:

You could totally make a Meda, its up to you! Idk if I posted this at an off time, but it seems hard to get RPers in this one, maybe its a dumb plot lol idk, its up to you, I definitely don't mind!

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Mato blinked his great golden eyes at Levi in greeting, "We will have a pack meeting soon and Chenoa will send a hunting party out afterwards,
if you'd like to help assemble the party or go yourself,
it'd sure help the pack." Mato rubbed his muzzle against his mate's shoulder, "Can you wake the small den?"
and kept walking towards the larger den. He flicked his ears acknowledging Faith's alert eyes, "Morning."
He stepped just past her and further into the den,
"Good morning pack, we will have a pack meeting in the clearing." He glanced around seeing the steamy warm breath rising from members of his pack in the cold morning air. "I know its cold and we're all tired, but we need to have this meeting, for the good of the forest."

Chenoa trotted over to the smaller den to wake the trainees. "There's a pack meeting soon! Don't worry about grooming, and don't take forever," she cautioned. Dipping out of the smaller den,
she turned back toward the middle of the clearing.
She was ready to finish this meeting and have Mato calm down a bit, maybe get some suggestions from their pack members, then she would be free to go hunting and run with the winter wind in her fur.
I'll make a form for one later)

---

Levi nodded and stuck his head in the small den, gently calling,"Wake up! There will be a pack meeting!" He popped his head back ou and waited for it to start.

---

Faith jumped as her Alpha greeted her and she lowered her head in submission as she got up and walked out of the den.
Old February 16th, 2018, 11:39 AM

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Levi nodded and stuck his head in the small den, gently calling,"Wake up! There will be a pack meeting!" He popped his head back ou and waited for it to start.

---

Faith jumped as her Alpha greeted her and she lowered her head in submission as she got up and walked out of the den.
Mato glanced back at his mate and took comfort in her gaze. He turned to his pack, his thoughts fluttering as he prepared to address his new pack.

"Pack, we have survived a hard winter and lost our beloved alpha." A slight snarl started on his lips at the thought of his alpha being murdered by the natives.
"We will always remember our lost pack members but we must defend our territory and our members that are still alive. Come spring, we will fill the small den with pups and they will need protecting. To show these natives,
we must show them our power!" His snarl turned to a growl as he fought to keep his calm. "They see our fur and think it makes us invincible to the cold, but they don't know about the muscles and strength it hides!" he howled.
Calming himself, he sat his haunches on the chilly ground,
"We need to formulate a plan of attack to show the natives that we aren't their prey. Chenoa and I feel that this would somehow involve a night attack since they typically sleep at night. I think we can increase our battle training and stalking skills while we plan the details of the attack."
He turned to Levi, "You will help plan the details of the attack as well as help me choose who will makethe attack." He nodded at Levi, stood up, and circled back to his pack, "We will show these natives who we are and show them our territory!" He through back his massive head and howled loud and deep.

Chenoa sat with her tail laid back behind her as she waited for her mate to begin the meeting. Throughout his speech, she listened intently,
feeling the fury building in her chest and pulsating through her limbs. While she was not an aggressive soul,
she was ready to rip the natives limb from limb so they could suffer like wolves before her who suffered from the burns of their fire. Chenoa laid her ears back and joined her mate in his howl. It felt good to stretch her lungs and feel her voice fill the air and vibrate her vocal cords. They would be victorious against the natives.

Please quote or mention me so I'll know to respond please!

------------------------------------------------------------

Character Site
Old February 16th, 2018, 02:29 PM

Quote:

Mato glanced back at his mate and took comfort in her gaze. He turned to his pack, his thoughts fluttering as he prepared to address his new pack.

"Pack, we have survived a hard winter and lost our beloved alpha." A slight snarl started on his lips at the thought of his alpha being murdered by the natives.
"We will always remember our lost pack members but we must defend our territory and our members that are still alive. Come spring, we will fill the small den with pups and they will need protecting. To show these natives,
we must show them our power!" His snarl turned to a growl as he fought to keep his calm. "They see our fur and think it makes us invincible to the cold, but they don't know about the muscles and strength it hides!" he howled.
Calming himself, he sat his haunches on the chilly ground,
"We need to formulate a plan of attack to show the natives that we aren't their prey. Chenoa and I feel that this would somehow involve a night attack since they typically sleep at night. I think we can increase our battle training and stalking skills while we plan the details of the attack."
He turned to Levi, "You will help plan the details of the attack as well as help me choose who will makethe attack." He nodded at Levi, stood up, and circled back to his pack, "We will show these natives who we are and show them our territory!" He through back his massive head and howled loud and deep.

Chenoa sat with her tail laid back behind her as she waited for her mate to begin the meeting. Throughout his speech, she listened intently,
feeling the fury building in her chest and pulsating through her limbs. While she was not an aggressive soul,
she was ready to rip the natives limb from limb so they could suffer like wolves before her who suffered from the burns of their fire. Chenoa laid her ears back and joined her mate in his howl. It felt good to stretch her lungs and feel her voice fill the air and vibrate her vocal cords. They would be victorious against the natives.
Levi waited patiently for the speech to begin and as soon as it did he felt Andre running through his veins and threatening to overtake him. He knew he would do whatever it took to avenge his packmates. Levi dipped his head as Mato gestured to him and joined in the howl when it started.

---

Faith pricked her ears as her Alpha's speech began. And felt disgust sweeping in her heart at the natives as she remembered what they like to do to wolves. As soon as the howl started she quickly joined in.