Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 10:29 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 02:55 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Please do not post until your respective Clan leader or deputy has.

ONLY ThunderClan and ShadowClan should be posting here. DO NOT post any outsiders or cats from another Clan. Kits should not be attending the Gathering and should not be posted in this thread. Elders and queens can fight.

The fight will take place outside of Clan territory when ThunderClan and ShadowClan cross paths while heading to Seastones for the gathering.
A verbal argument breaks out between the leaders and deputies and it becomes violent after Passionblaze [ @Constellation ] attacks Goldenstar.

Once Passionblaze has started the physical fight, both Clans are welcomed to join in.

@Random Squip
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Beau
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:31 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

Goldenstar was padding torwards the gathering, quietly wondering what would be waiting for him there. Dozens of cats, of course, but what would they be like? It was like his first gathering all over again, but with less anxiety over what he would be doing, and more about what the other clans were doing. Shadowclan was still recovering, most of their cats had healed, but they were still recovering. What Daydream had told him continued to echo through his mind. He kept wondering if he had made the right decision, and every pawstep was an hour of thinking. He figured he would get over it soon enough, but every other part of him seemed to say otherwise. There were clouds dotting the sky, ones that usually signified that rain was coming. The leader could only hope that nothing bad would happen.

He felt himself stiffen for a moment, thinking he could smell the scent of Thunderclan, but told himself it was his imagination acting up. Sure, Thunderclan could be coming, but it wasn’t something to get your tail in a twist over. At least, that was what it was like a majority of the time. With the recent battle, every clan seemed turned against each other, and, even on the night of the truce, you never knew what could happen. The Dusk Syndicate had attacked during a truce, so it was obvious some cats weren’t afraid to do it. Continuing to pad torwards seastones, he tried his best to calm down, and put his anxieties away for one night, just to not overthink anything for once.
Old February 17th, 2018, 01:36 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Another gathering...his second one as deputy. Sometimes it was always a little awkward for him because he was a naturally awkward feline. Additionally, he didn’t like crowded areas very much. His muscles may have looked tensed as he awkwardly (tried his best to be confident) trailed along after Snowstar. His head, held high, showing that he still had a little bit of confidence left. One good thing about going to the gathering was the peace it held. No fighting, minimum bickering - most times, and the wonderful knowledge that all cats could make friends with the other clans, without being interrogated about their loyalty. Upon the though, immediately Auroraflame appeared in his mind. Last gathering, he had met her and enjoyed her company. Albeit, it was cut short since the surprised battle with the Syndicate happened.

Hopefully, this gathering will have more of a...chilled vibe. He couldn’t predict what outrageous exclaims Blazingstar or Goldenstar would cause. All of a sudden, Passionblaze’s ginger pelt spiked up, heavily as he realized this gathering was going to be filled with tension. From thunderclan’s smug expressions from their victory, and Windclan’s desperation to prove they were “unbeatable”. What if another fight erupts?Passionblaze loved fighting! It was one of his favorite activities whether it be sparring or play fighting or even a full on battle, but the continuous violence was not something the deputy appreciated.

The familiar scent of Shadowclan wafted into his nose. Wiggling it, and narrowing his eyes he thought he could detect the wily clan. Still slightly bitter over their alliance with Windclan, out of impulsion and reckless thinking he would had stomped over there, but out of obedience and heavy respect for his leader, he trailed alongside her; hackles raised and a steady eye on the opposing clan.
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Morningblue trekked along on the path to the gathering, not far behind Passionblaze. His ears plastered flat against his head involuntarily. If the deputy had only listened to him... If Snowstar had only given him the time of day to make his case for making Riverclan an ally soon. Perhaps Shadowclan would have followed out of feelings of indebtedness to Riverclan for offering them shelter. Perhaps the attack on their camp could have been avoided altogether. There was a reason the tom kept to himself. It seemed no cat listened to him even when he did speak his mind. Now, bitter and irate, not just from this but with his skirmish at the Shadowclan border with that snake-tongued apprentice, Sharppaw, he found himself going to yet another gathering where yet more tension and supposed peace-talk would no doubt stir up new problems. His sister, Jaystorm, was lingering nearby. She had asked to join, made the argument that her kits were old enough to be left alone for the evening with other queens to look after them. He ignored her. He didn't want to hear any more complaints about the battle. He just wanted to get this night over with.

Just then, the rank scent of Shadowclan passed his nostrils. His hackles were up at once. He glanced back at Jaystorm, Sharppaw's threat echoing in his ears...

"Then, I’ll go and kill your little family, with the help of all of ShadowClan."

A growl escaped him as he inched closer to his sister, fighting to keep his claws in as he kept his eyes and ears open for that miserable apprentice.

@Aura @blue jellie

Last edited by Charmer; February 17th, 2018 at 03:13 PM.
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:33 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@king kaleb!

Nightpaw padded along with her clanmates in silence, keeping close to Daydream. The medicine cat had returned the Shadowclan camp after a long, long walk that had started to make Nightpaw worry if her friend was ok. It turned out, she had been right to worry. Daydream had returned to camp about as far from ok as a cat could get, and had shared the horrible truth that Geckoleaf, Juniperpaw's old mentor and Daydream's closest friend... practically a parent, had died at Daydream's paws. Since then, the usually grouchy but soft-hearted cat had been...broken somehow. Nightpaw had been at a loss trying to comfort them. Nothing she said could make this better. She couldn't say or do anything to bring Geckoleaf back, or even stop her friend's pain... As they walked, Nightpaw kept her tail draped over Daydream's back, sparing the occasional worried, sideways glance at the enby as she tried to hold the utter helplessness she felt gnawing away at her insides. Daydream... can't I do anything to help? It's just not fair that this keeps happening to you... I'd fight away your grief with my own claws and teeth if I could. Just then, the scent of Thunderclan caught the young shecat's nose, and she lifted her head, trying to spot then in the dim light. A sudden breeze swept past her face and nearly blew her ears inside out as she did and she squeezed. It smelled like rain was coming.

Old February 17th, 2018, 04:06 PM

My Mood: In Love

With legs too long for his lean ShadowClan body, Stiltpaw had to take smaller steps to keep in line with his fellow apprentices. It was going to be the young tom's first ever gathering and the thought of seeing so many cats at once gave him butterflies, thought not once did his smile falter the whole walk across the territory.
After a while of focusing on the snow squishing under his toes, the tom glanced around to try and make out what the other apprentices thought of it all. His bright amber eyes stopped on Nightpaw for a moment. Confusion struck him, she looked distressed, and not just like she was nervous about meeting so many cats. Stiltpaw didn't want to get caught staring, but when the gust of wind blew her ears inside out, he couldn't hold back a quick snigger. Oblivious to the scent of ThunderClan lingering in the air, he whipped his head back towards the front of the group and tried to keep a straight face.
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:30 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Lightpaw felt nervous. She had no idea how to fight since no one was interested in mentoring her. Poor Lightpaw had learned nothing, and she just stared at all the cats in confusion.
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old February 17th, 2018, 04:43 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Snowpaw didn't like this, for once in his lifetime he didn't want to go to the gathering. For him, the gathering was a place for peace. Not from the last gathering, he didn't attend that one luckily. His wounds were still healing while his shoulder would scar his white pelt. He didn't mind. He didn't care. For Starclan's sake he just wish it was over. Snowpaw never want this, no cat want this. Snowstar and Blazingstar should solve this on their own. They did what they had to survive. A small sigh came from him. Why, just why couldn't Riverclan and Shadowclan stay out of this? At least Skyclan had enough brains to. Snowpaw scowled at himself, thinking these thoughts became a regular thing. He felt like his wounds were infected, making his thoughts become sour. He seem to stop in his tracks when he smelled the scent of Shadowclan. His face twisted into a unmiskately worried face. The tensions were high enough as it is. Snowpaw rolled his shoulders, desperate to get to the gathering where the truce was. But what would stop them from another fight for breaking out? The dark thought crept into his head. His claws dug into the ground, trying to settle his breathing before carrying on. Snowpaw needed to block his thoughts. Be emotionless. Yet the tom had so much emotions, the thought of suppressing them just made the emotions more wild.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:39 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Leaftail usually loved Gatherings--it was the only place she could talk with other Clan cats without feeling like she was being disloyal. Today, though, she couldn't imagine anything worse. The battle was still fresh on everyone's minds. Leaftail didn't want to witness the second-hand awkwardness as everyone glared and sniped at one another. Maybe I should have skipped it, she thought fervently to herself.
It wasn't just that, either--the pulled-back ears, the clenched jaws. There's danger in the air.

-=-
Brokencreek padded behind the rest of the ShadowClan cats, his gaze flicking between the cats walking in front him. The scent of ThunderClan wafted by, and he felt a growl form in the back of his throat. Privately, he relished the opportunity of a fight. I'd love to show those ThunderClan cats who won that battle. His gaze scanned the clearing, searching for the unfamiliar faces of ThunderClan cats.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 17th, 2018, 06:50 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Watertail leapt over a branch, her heart racing. The grass was cold, and Watertail relished the chilly air. No one talked in this weather, and the last thing she wanted was to talk to... her. Amberfire was so oblivious! She didn’t care that Watertail disapproved! Or that she wanted to stay close to her. The last thing that compassionate Amberfire cared about was her sister. Tonight was going to be rough, not only just her own bitter squabbles. The clans had just been at war, Why so near to the gathering? Her blue sleek form darted among her clanmates, and her breath misted in the moist atmosphere.
———

()

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; February 17th, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Closed Thread