Last post by dino.
Today 01:04 AM

Old May 29th, 2017, 07:00 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
"O-Oh all right!" He scrambled over towards the tree Littlewing had motioned to. He unsheathed his claws and scraped away a few more bits of moss for her nest. "U-um, can I ask a question?" He asked-- even though that technically was a question. He shuffled his paws a little.
Littlewing looked over, flicking her tail. "Yeah?" She mewed, waving her tail. Littlewing grabbed another paw full of moss before putting it in a pile.
(Short, Sorry ^^
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:06 PM
yeehaw

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
Littlewing looked over, flicking her tail. "Yeah?" She mewed, waving her tail. Littlewing grabbed another paw full of moss before putting it in a pile.
(Short, Sorry ^^
He looked down at his paws, shuffling them. "W-Well, y-you said t-that your m-mate d-didn't w-want to h-help w-with your k-kittens," he used 'kittens' oddly enough, through his stutters. He always had used the word kittens rather than kits, except when saying a name. "B-But w-where i-is he? Y-You n-never really s-said anything s-specific," he sputtered. His tail began to bristle with nervousness. "S-Sorry for b-being so...U-Upfront." He hadn't stopped shuffling his paws yet.
Old May 29th, 2017, 07:20 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thyme View Post
He looked down at his paws, shuffling them. "W-Well, y-you said t-that your m-mate d-didn't w-want to h-help w-with your k-kittens," he used 'kittens' oddly enough, through his stutters. He always had used the word kittens rather than kits, except when saying a name. "B-But w-where i-is he? Y-You n-never really s-said anything s-specific," he sputtered. His tail began to bristle with nervousness. "S-Sorry for b-being so...U-Upfront." He hadn't stopped shuffling his paws yet.
"Well," Littlewing started, flinging another paw full of moss at the pile.
"He's in Riverclan." She mewed. "But his brother is here," Littlewing finished.
The queen balled up the pile, adding more with a scrape of her claws. Her fur ruffled as the wind blue by. The Siberian flicked her ears, swiping a paw over her ears.
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:46 AM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
At her sudden inability to speak, Blazingcomet's hues widened. What was going on? Why was she acting like it was harder for her to talk now? Was she okay? Nervous, the ginger tom shifted his weight. She cats could be moody. Hopefully Drizzleshard wouldn't get too moody. He could still remember the look on Gingerblossom's face, the sudden breakdown... whatever had happened there, he didn't want to go through it again. Her question caught him off guard. That had happened a lot lately; am I losing my game? Blazingcomet thought. He'd always been able to do things perfectly. Losing his game wasn't possible. Oh no. The ginger tom was absolutely sure that he was just fine, right? He was doing perfectly fine. "You're the first." Blazingcomet mewed, in his special, smooth, sugary-sweet purr. It was demeaning, to be honest. He'd found with a couple it made them feel like they were stupid. But hopefully the grey feline wouldn't pick up on that too much. And the fact that it was a lie wouldn't help him whatsoever... she cats normally liked honesty.
Drizzleshard felt a spark of warmth grow inside her at Blazingcomet's surprise, though she thought it was directed towards her apology, not her sudden mood change. She was about to respond- I'm not all heartless!- when Blazingcomet responded. His words, an obvious lie, echoed in her head. He's just flirting, telling me what he thinks I want to hear. I want to hear the truth, not a lie! she thought, almost pitying the orange tom. He couldn't have made it more obvious, especially with his tone. "Well. It's very pretty. Thanks for showing me. Now, if you don't mind, I... just have to leave," the mottled feline said, unable to find an excuse. A small growl grew in her throat, but not loud enough for Blazingcomet to hear. "You just stay here, okay? No need to follow me," she finished, having already turned around. Her face screwed up in emotional pain, she fled down the hill, and raced through the territory, though not to camp, but to a small break in the trees by a small, bubbling stream. Once there, Drizzleshard sat in a small dip in the ground where she had obviously been before. She had probably made the dip. The gray-and-silver she-cat whispered to herself quietly, gazing up at the darkening sky.
Old May 31st, 2017, 03:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:

The ginger tom had darted after her into the territory, and was now following her close behind, trying to catch up so that they would be going at the same pace. His expression was determined, hues focused straight ahead. Foxpaw still had some of his kit-fluff; it didn't help him when he was bragging about his good looks, since it gave him more of that sweet and innocent appearance. And yes, he was a handsome cat-- or at least, he would be once he grew up more. At times his fur wasn't even groomed completely, giving him even more of that 'irresponsible kit' look rather then a seven, almost eight moon old apprentice. Unfortunately for him. "So... when we get there, is it gonna be an 'on your mark, get set, go' kind of thing or just GO kind of thing?" Foxpaw asked, darting up so he was next to the pretty apprentice. Maybe she wasn't too much older then him.

Maybe it was time to get to know her better! Questions might be nice, like a getting to know you game... the tom thought about that for a moment before he grinned wider, glancing over at the she cat beside him. They could be friends! Best friends! Foxpaw needed more friends, honestly... something else he didn't like to admit. And he certainly didn't like to admit the fact that he wasn't as good of a flirt as he thought he was. The tom's expression changed slightly as he glanced around at the territory for a moment. "So, when do you become a warrior?" He asked. The tom himself wasn't going to be one for quite some time. Honestly, quite a bit of time. But, he was confident that he was going to speed through training and become a warrior super quickly. Then, he would be the most talented warrior of all. Right? Right. That was Foxpaw's outlook on pretty much the whole world.

If something existed, he could excel in it. Like this obstacle course. He was going to beat the she cat, and impress her at the same time. I'm super good at that. Super duper good. But what if you aren't? What if you fail and fall on your fluffy little face? Oh wait-- your baby fluff will protect you, don't worry, Squeakaroo. That stupid nickname. Now all this was in Foxpaw's head... and self-doubt was beginning to creep closer and closer to his confidence.
@RedHead
Redpaw had her hazel eyes focused on the surrounding area, and at Foxpaw's question, she flicked her ears and responded. "I think we'll need to get ready before we GO, so it'll be more, 'let's explain the rules then ready set go' when we get there." Her attention was still focused on scanning the trees around them, making sure they were going the right way. But she looked at Foxpaw for a moment and smirked, flicking him with her tail. "I hope you're a patient cat Foxpaw, explaining is going to take some time."

As they continued on, Redpaw was slightly surprised at his question. She didn't really want to say her age, because she was so much older than she looked. She had that "young" look to her, and as an added bonus, she was super short. Not munchkin short, just short for a cat her age. "Oh.... I become a warrior in... About a moon." Redpaw meowed casually, ducking underneath a fern frond hanging over the path the two apprentices were on. She smiled a little, but you could see a hint of annoyance in her eyes. She then looked over her shoulder at Foxpaw. "If you needed an exact age, yes, I'm eleven moons. Deal with it." Her age and looks comparison was always a touchy subject to Redpaw, and she's didn't like to talk about it much. "And you, i'd have to guess ten to eleven moons?" She meowed, looking Foxpaw over. She then realized he still had some kit fluff, and her ears dropped slightly in embarrassment, but she didn't say anything. She simply focused her gaze ahead once more, continuing through the forest.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 31st, 2017, 04:26 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony View Post
Drizzleshard felt a spark of warmth grow inside her at Blazingcomet's surprise, though she thought it was directed towards her apology, not her sudden mood change. She was about to respond- I'm not all heartless!- when Blazingcomet responded. His words, an obvious lie, echoed in her head. He's just flirting, telling me what he thinks I want to hear. I want to hear the truth, not a lie! she thought, almost pitying the orange tom. He couldn't have made it more obvious, especially with his tone. "Well. It's very pretty. Thanks for showing me. Now, if you don't mind, I... just have to leave," the mottled feline said, unable to find an excuse. A small growl grew in her throat, but not loud enough for Blazingcomet to hear. "You just stay here, okay? No need to follow me," she finished, having already turned around. Her face screwed up in emotional pain, she fled down the hill, and raced through the territory, though not to camp, but to a small break in the trees by a small, bubbling stream. Once there, Drizzleshard sat in a small dip in the ground where she had obviously been before. She had probably made the dip. The gray-and-silver she-cat whispered to herself quietly, gazing up at the darkening sky.
What had he done wrong? What possibly could have gone wrong that Drizzleshard would run off like that? Every line had gone smoothly, every word rumbling like honey in his throat, every syllable perfectly announciated so that she would hear everything he wanted her to. So that he would have her under his paw, wanting to get away, but always coming back for more. So then, why was she running away? Blazingcomet knew the effects of his flirting too well already... they had always worked like a charm. Except for once. Now, he was seeing them once more, something that could never be reversed. It's for the best. Never would have worked out. The tom thought with a shrug. A test. Had it been a test? Or something serious? Had it been all in good fun, or had he really wanted her to... to flirt back, to challenge him, to give him something he would remember? She gave me something to remember, all right. Blazingcomet grimaced at the movement. And, completely against her wishes, he did follow her. Down the hill and racing after her in that direction, his paws slapping against the ground with echoing sounds, until he saw a familiar grey and silver pelt. "It's not polite to run off in the middle of a date," He chuckled. Her facial expression had screwed itself up into an almost emotionally agonized one, though Blazingcomet was unsure whether the damage had been caused by him or not.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 31st, 2017, 06:56 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Her blazing green eyes were sharp, and the stench of the Dusk Syndicate surrounded her. Her claws clicked on stone as she stood right before the camp entrance, her black fur rippling in the wind. However, she wasn't looking for a fight- she was looking for her brother. "Will somebody please help me?" She huffed, loud enough hopefully that someone would hear her.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; May 31st, 2017 at 06:58 PM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:43 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
What had he done wrong? What possibly could have gone wrong that Drizzleshard would run off like that? Every line had gone smoothly, every word rumbling like honey in his throat, every syllable perfectly announciated so that she would hear everything he wanted her to. So that he would have her under his paw, wanting to get away, but always coming back for more. So then, why was she running away? Blazingcomet knew the effects of his flirting too well already... they had always worked like a charm. Except for once. Now, he was seeing them once more, something that could never be reversed. It's for the best. Never would have worked out. The tom thought with a shrug. A test. Had it been a test? Or something serious? Had it been all in good fun, or had he really wanted her to... to flirt back, to challenge him, to give him something he would remember? She gave me something to remember, all right. Blazingcomet grimaced at the movement. And, completely against her wishes, he did follow her. Down the hill and racing after her in that direction, his paws slapping against the ground with echoing sounds, until he saw a familiar grey and silver pelt. "It's not polite to run off in the middle of a date," He chuckled. Her facial expression had screwed itself up into an almost emotionally agonized one, though Blazingcomet was unsure whether the damage had been caused by him or not.
"Oh. So that's what it was? A... date? Or just a... competition?" the mottled she-cat whispered, facing away from... well, she wasn't sure what to call Blazingcomet. A flirt, yes; but what else? A rival? A comrade? Drizzleshard was never this unsure of her feelings. What was wrong? It definetly didn't help, the location. This was where her... her closest friend had been burried. Well.. he had been more than a friend really. Her mate. Drizzleshard closed her eyes, pained. She didn't say anything else, though- honestly, she had forgotten that Blazingcomet was there. She was too lost in memories: of his soft, tan fur, always stuck up in some spot; of his soft, friendly voice; how he had kept her occassional recklessness. She had been so lost without him... that's why she was a flirt. She had made the... misguided... assumption that he could be replaced.

Last edited by Splash; June 1st, 2017 at 06:44 PM.
Old June 1st, 2017, 06:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Raziel laid low to the ground, his hues trying to stay focused on the prey that laid ahead of him. However, his thoughts were lost, and he couldn't focus on the food ahead of him. When he was a kittypet, those moons ago, they seemed so long ago, especially now an older cat, much more experienced, and accepted by his clan mates. Though he could never quite understand their ways sometimes. Like their names. Such weird names these cats had. The tom himself, chose to keep the name which was given to him. Raziel. Named after some late kinsfolk, and gifted to an elderly wife. It was ashamed that her present escaped, but Raziel knew since he was a kit that he belonged out here. In the wild.

Yet, he could never find himself making the right moves. Constantly, he allowed his mind to run over. Therefore, losing potential prey for the clan. As the mouse scurried away, Raziel growled, but got up; defeated. It wasn't the first prey he lost, and he was certain that it wouldn't be the last.

Robinstorm casually walked through the territory, padding his way as he felt the greenlands under his paws in a comfy manner. The way the earth's dirt matched his paws. Robinstorm liked to take walks. Especially if it were with his brother. He flicked his tail, and looked behind him just to make sure Hawkstorm was there. "Just checking on you." The tom replied, snickering as he matched in pace with his brother.
Quite honestly, Robinstorm was glad that Hawkstorm suggested they got out for a walk. Who wouldn't love a walk on a nice day like this? Not too scorching hot, but it was there, and the way the sun gleamed down on them? It seemed like everything was perfect.
Suddenly, the dark brown tom's nose scrunched. He could smell the live animals--the live prey around him. Robinstorm didn't like to eat much meat. In fact, the only meat he ate was fish. Some of the cats found it weird, yet surprising that he survived this long without eating meat. Unknown to them, Robinstorm would travel far until he found a nice lake, and he would fish until his stomach was satisfied. If that wasn't it, he was welcoming to the green leaves.
In the distance the tom could make a familiar figure. A familiar shape, and his eyes flicked towards Hawkstorm. "Hey," he mewed, "Isnt that Raziel over there?"

{ @Random Melody }
Old June 1st, 2017, 08:51 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post
Raziel laid low to the ground, his hues trying to stay focused on the prey that laid ahead of him. However, his thoughts were lost, and he couldn't focus on the food ahead of him. When he was a kittypet, those moons ago, they seemed so long ago, especially now an older cat, much more experienced, and accepted by his clan mates. Though he could never quite understand their ways sometimes. Like their names. Such weird names these cats had. The tom himself, chose to keep the name which was given to him. Raziel. Named after some late kinsfolk, and gifted to an elderly wife. It was ashamed that her present escaped, but Raziel knew since he was a kit that he belonged out here. In the wild.

Yet, he could never find himself making the right moves. Constantly, he allowed his mind to run over. Therefore, losing potential prey for the clan. As the mouse scurried away, Raziel growled, but got up; defeated. It wasn't the first prey he lost, and he was certain that it wouldn't be the last.

Robinstorm casually walked through the territory, padding his way as he felt the greenlands under his paws in a comfy manner. The way the earth's dirt matched his paws. Robinstorm liked to take walks. Especially if it were with his brother. He flicked his tail, and looked behind him just to make sure Hawkstorm was there. "Just checking on you." The tom replied, snickering as he matched in pace with his brother.
Quite honestly, Robinstorm was glad that Hawkstorm suggested they got out for a walk. Who wouldn't love a walk on a nice day like this? Not too scorching hot, but it was there, and the way the sun gleamed down on them? It seemed like everything was perfect.
Suddenly, the dark brown tom's nose scrunched. He could smell the live animals--the live prey around him. Robinstorm didn't like to eat much meat. In fact, the only meat he ate was fish. Some of the cats found it weird, yet surprising that he survived this long without eating meat. Unknown to them, Robinstorm would travel far until he found a nice lake, and he would fish until his stomach was satisfied. If that wasn't it, he was welcoming to the green leaves.
In the distance the tom could make a familiar figure. A familiar shape, and his eyes flicked towards Hawkstorm. "Hey," he mewed, "Isnt that Raziel over there?"

{ @Random Melody }
"I dont need checking on." Hawkstorm retorted, allowing a soft laugh to escape his lips. His brother honestly amused him at times. Did he really think Hawk needed someone to check on him? Though, he couldnt help but feel warmed. His brother cared about him, and while he would never, ever, ever, say it out loud - Cause that would be totally uncool of course - He cared about Robinstorm just as much, if not more.

He watched his brother's nose wrinkle in distaste from the smell of the animals around, but Hawkstorm found his mouth watering faintly. How his brother couldnt stand to eat meat, was beyond him. He didnt think he could live without it. Mostly because he couldnt stand eating the...Rabbit food that his brother did. Just thinking about it, Hawkstorm allowed a small scoff to escape him.

His attention was directed toward Robinstorm once more, as he spoke a very familiar name. Immediately, Hawkstorm's ears seemed to pick up, almost eagerly. Then he composed himself, rolling his shoulders as he glanced over toward where his friend's scent was coming from. His heart almost skipped a beat. Almost. Hawkstorm shook his head, pushing down his feelings, pushing down his thoughts, like he always did. His voice was calm when he called out. "Hey, Razz!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Fawn; June 6th, 2017 at 10:24 PM.