Last post by Apollo.
Today 05:01 AM

Old January 4th, 2017, 11:09 AM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The small she-cat turned to Raccoonpaw, "I've doing well. I just been practicing out here on my own," she mewed. She then looked to Thrushpaw and knitted her "eyebrows", "Ok, you do Miss Thrushpaw," she turned back to Raccoonpaw, "Sometimes I think he worries about his pelt more than females do," she whispered to him.
[Raccoonpaw]

The tom shrugged, watching his friend leave. "Eh, to each their own," he said, then turned his attention back to Memorypaw. "Do you need any help moving from twigs to mice?" he asked with a chuckle. He then got close enough to whisper in her ear, "You know you can come to me if you ever need help."
Old January 4th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

"Okay we're in...I think I see the camp over there..."
"And you're defineatly sure there's no patrols or other cats around?"
"I've checked twice..."
"Then let's go in...FOR GLORY! FOR THE DUSK SYNDICATE!"
Old January 4th, 2017, 03:39 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquoris View Post
[Raccoonpaw]

The tom shrugged, watching his friend leave. "Eh, to each their own," he said, then turned his attention back to Memorypaw. "Do you need any help moving from twigs to mice?" he asked with a chuckle. He then got close enough to whisper in her ear, "You know you can come to me if you ever need help."
Memorypaw purred as he whispered to her. In return she touched her nose to his cheek. She then moved her head in a nodded state to say, "yes", to proposal. She wasn't sure if Thrushpaw was watching, but she didn't care.
Old January 4th, 2017, 05:56 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

( @paxil your turn pal @Duskflight )
Onyx walked around, now he had two down, more to come. Flexing his claws, he could sense someone nearby. This time he masked his scent, and he made it so he even smelled a bit like SkyClan.
"Hannibal, do you see anything?" he asked, still smelling the air.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:56 PM

( @Spirited Darkness )
Jackson padded around, a rabbit in his maw. He set it down and layed, taking a bite of it. He ate half, then sniffed the air, and could sense someone near, but he shrugged it off, staring at the sunset. He wasn't an enemy, and has been known to help a lot. He's even fought off dogs away from the clan, and protected it, though he humbly refuses to be a member. It baffled some, but not him. He was lucky to have what hi did, and to be a warrior, in his mind, made him feel like he was pushing his luck.
Old January 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Scarcedesert sighs as she approached the freshkill pile..
lotusfang
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
( @Spirited Darkness )
Jackson padded around, a rabbit in his maw. He set it down and layed, taking a bite of it. He ate half, then sniffed the air, and could sense someone near, but he shrugged it off, staring at the sunset. He wasn't an enemy, and has been known to help a lot. He's even fought off dogs away from the clan, and protected it, though he humbly refuses to be a member. It baffled some, but not him. He was lucky to have what hi did, and to be a warrior, in his mind, made him feel like he was pushing his luck.
Lioncry padded along, her golden brown fur fluffed up slightly against the cold breeze that blew through. She quite enjoyed a walk on her own, though she felt that it would've been better to have had someone come along. Ever since abandoning their old home, and coming here, it was safer not to go alone, yet she needed it sometimes, a walk in quiet. The warrior sighed flicking the black tip of her tail and picking up the pace a little. Suddenly, Lioncry halted, narrowing her yellow orbs slightly. She smelled somebody who wasn't a SkyClan warrior, though they still smelled like the territory. She pricked her ears, and she moved forwards.
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry padded along, her golden brown fur fluffed up slightly against the cold breeze that blew through. She quite enjoyed a walk on her own, though she felt that it would've been better to have had someone come along. Ever since abandoning their old home, and coming here, it was safer not to go alone, yet she needed it sometimes, a walk in quiet. The warrior sighed flicking the black tip of her tail and picking up the pace a little. Suddenly, Lioncry halted, narrowing her yellow orbs slightly. She smelled somebody who wasn't a SkyClan warrior, though they still smelled like the territory. She pricked her ears, and she moved forwards.
As the she-cat came closer, Jackson finally turned his head to the direction she came, and saw her. The large maine coon, however, did not react, he simply turned his head back to the sunset, his orange orbs matching the colour of the sky at the current moment. He was not hostile, nor nervous. Many have come across him, most looking for a good conversation, others almost attacking him accidentally, it was nothing new. Breathing in, he exhaled slowly.
"Beautiful, ain't it?" he asked, his voice deep and gruff. He kept his gaze on the sunset, not turning to her.

Last edited by monfang; January 4th, 2017 at 09:15 PM.
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:32 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

As the she-cat came closer, Jackson finally turned his head to the direction she came, and saw her. The large maine coon, however, did not react, he simply turned his head back to the sunset, his orange orbs matching the colour of the sky at the current moment. He was not hostile, nor nervous. Many have come across him, most looking for a good conversation, others almost attacking him accidentally, it was nothing new. Breathing in, he exhaled slowly.
"Beautiful, ain't it?" he asked, his voice deep and gruff. He kept his gaze on the sunset, not turning to her.
Lioncry stopped, having spotted the large, smoke black tom. She shifted uneasily, though she knew what she should do. It wasn't the first time she'd found a cat trespassing on SkyClan territory, although last time, it'd been Mapledash. She didn't make a move closer, but flattened her ears, mistrust showing clearly in her narrowed yellow hues. “Who are you, and what are you doing, trespassing on SkyClan territory? ” she asked in a low, questioning growl, though it was only her natural reaction, to question trespassers.
Old January 4th, 2017, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Lioncry stopped, having spotted the large, smoke black tom. She shifted uneasily, though she knew what she should do. It wasn't the first time she'd found a cat trespassing on SkyClan territory, although last time, it'd been Mapledash. She didn't make a move closer, but flattened her ears, mistrust showing clearly in her narrowed yellow hues. “Who are you, and what are you doing, trespassing on SkyClan territory? ” she asked in a low, questioning growl, though it was only her natural reaction, to question trespassers.
He turned to her, and stood up, his own eyes narrowed. He walked up to her, and stood a tail length away. "The name is Jackson, and I'm not trespassing." he said bluntly, and left it at that. She had bite to her tone, normal, but there was something more. He let his orbs stare into hers, the fieriness of them matched that of the fading orange light of the falling sun. He flexed his claws, though out of his own habit, for most attack him, though not for long. "So please, don't test m, I have had a very long day, and I'd rather not fight today."