Old February 6th, 2018, 02:39 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool dipped her head, knowing that real siblings could never really be separated. "They will definitely be able to see each other. I could never truly separate our kits from one another." replied the riverclan queen. She wouldn't want to not be able to see Flarestrike again. Splashpool would never be able to bear the thought of not ever being able to see Flarestrike. She was a devoted mate no matter the cost.
Flarestrike nodded, playing with a tuft of grass. "How.. how is Riverclan?" He asked, feeling suddenly awkward. Why did Shadowclan have to be against them? Not to mention it only tug his heart in two pieces more. He closed his eyes, letting out a tired sigh. His thoughts had worn down a little, they weren't as.. frantic? The tom didn't know. His tail swayed a little, gently brushing against her paw. Flarestrike would admit he was still wary of having kits. He felt.. rushed in a way. He had seen love run out and mates break apart. Which only made him want to keep Splashpool closer.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 15th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Flarestrike nodded, playing with a tuft of grass. "How.. how is Riverclan?" He asked, feeling suddenly awkward. Why did Shadowclan have to be against them? Not to mention it only tug his heart in two pieces more. He closed his eyes, letting out a tired sigh. His thoughts had worn down a little, they weren't as.. frantic? The tom didn't know. His tail swayed a little, gently brushing against her paw. Flarestrike would admit he was still wary of having kits. He felt.. rushed in a way. He had seen love run out and mates break apart. Which only made him want to keep Splashpool closer.
Splashpool shrugged, "It's not the same. I keep thinking about us and I really hope that we could work out. There must be some doubt in your mind. What happens if our leaders find out would they make us not be able to see each other?" replied the queen, her voice starting to crack at her last sentence. @Spiral Whirl;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 19th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Splashpool shrugged, "It's not the same. I keep thinking about us and I really hope that we could work out. There must be some doubt in your mind. What happens if our leaders find out would they make us not be able to see each other?" replied the queen, her voice starting to crack at her last sentence. @Spiral Whirl;

[ sorry, i forgot >.< ]

"It will work out, Splashpool. They.. they wouldn't do that. I mean." He paused, did the other clans know about Goldenstar's mate? If he was correct the she-cat was a Kittypet or a former one, anyway. "I know mine won't, after all. He himself has a Kittypet or loner mate." Flarestrike finally meowed. He didn't know about Fallenstar but Goldenstar would seem like a hypocrite if he didn't allow Flarestrike to be with Splashpool. He was doing the same thing! Well, kind of. The tom offered her a reassuring smile.

pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:01 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

[ sorry, i forgot >.< ]

"It will work out, Splashpool. They.. they wouldn't do that. I mean." He paused, did the other clans know about Goldenstar's mate? If he was correct the she-cat was a Kittypet or a former one, anyway. "I know mine won't, after all. He himself has a Kittypet or loner mate." Flarestrike finally meowed. He didn't know about Fallenstar but Goldenstar would seem like a hypocrite if he didn't allow Flarestrike to be with Splashpool. He was doing the same thing! Well, kind of. The tom offered her a reassuring smile.
Splashpool looked up at Flarestrike with a slight tilt of her head. "I had no idea that Goldenstar took a loner or kittypet as a mate, but I don't see why that would make a difference. Do you know if Goldenstar is still with them or not?" meowed the riverclan queen. 'I don't think Fallenstar is harsh enough to separate me and Flarestrike,' thought Splashpool.

Old February 19th, 2018, 04:12 PM

Quote:

Splashpool looked up at Flarestrike with a slight tilt of her head. "I had no idea that Goldenstar took a loner or kittypet as a mate, but I don't see why that would make a difference. Do you know if Goldenstar is still with them or not?" meowed the riverclan queen. 'I don't think Fallenstar is harsh enough to separate me and Flarestrike,' thought Splashpool.
Ah, so he shouldn't have said that. It was Shadowclan's business. Flarestrike knew Splashpool wouldn't betray him, right? "Um.. I don't know." He lied. He was almost sure of that they were still together. Didn't she join the clan? Sometimes he didn't like knowing this info, he would just end up telling messing up. He swallowed, nervously. Wanting to change the subject.

pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:15 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Ah, so he shouldn't have said that. It was Shadowclan's business. Flarestrike knew Splashpool wouldn't betray him, right? "Um.. I don't know." He lied. He was almost sure of that they were still together. Didn't she join the clan? Sometimes he didn't like knowing this info, he would just end up telling messing up. He swallowed, nervously. Wanting to change the subject.
Splashpool dipped her head, not wanting this conversation to continue on, since it was making her regret her decision a bit. "Can we not talk about this anymore. It's upsetting the kits." meowed the queen, using the kits as an excuse to not talk about clan secrets. Splashpool looked around with a sigh, not knowing what else to say.

Old February 19th, 2018, 04:19 PM

Quote:

Splashpool dipped her head, not wanting this conversation to continue on, since it was making her regret her decision a bit. "Can we not talk about this anymore. It's upsetting the kits." meowed the queen, using the kits as an excuse to not talk about clan secrets. Splashpool looked around with a sigh, not knowing what else to say.
"Ah, sorry. Of course." Grateful to change the subject he lick her cheek . Flarestrike stifled a yawn, "Queen, wanna go somewhere else more.. well private? Don't wanna get caught on the border. Unless you want to go back to your camp." He asked, his ear flickering. He didn't know where he would take her if he did. Flarestrike just wanted to spend some time with her. However it might be too hard on her with the kits.

pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"Ah, sorry. Of course." Grateful to change the subject he lick her cheek . Flarestrike stifled a yawn, "Queen, wanna go somewhere else more.. well private? Don't wanna get caught on the border. Unless you want to go back to your camp." He asked, his ear flickering. He didn't know where he would take her if he did. Flarestrike just wanted to spend some time with her. However it might be too hard on her with the kits.
Splashpool looked at her mate with a dip of her head. "I don't want to go back to Riverclan right now. It just hasn't been the same since we were dragged down the river." replied the queen. Their kits were fine as long as they didn't go too far. "I want to spend a little more time with you, so we can can continue to discuss what we're going to do with these kits." meowed the riverclan queen, giving Flarestrike's chest fur a couple of licks.

Old February 19th, 2018, 10:34 PM

Quote:

Splashpool looked at her mate with a dip of her head. "I don't want to go back to Riverclan right now. It just hasn't been the same since we were dragged down the river." replied the queen. Their kits were fine as long as they didn't go too far. "I want to spend a little more time with you, so we can can continue to discuss what we're going to do with these kits." meowed the riverclan queen, giving Flarestrike's chest fur a couple of licks.
Flarestrike gave a short nod, "Yeah. Now that I think about it, a lot have changed. Specially for a lot of cats." He didn't mention that well, his mother had pass away. While he was worrying over Splashpool, his mother, Emberrage had fallen greatly ill. If you couldn't tell, Flarestrike and his family had mostly names to do with fire. It was like a tradition on his mother's side. His heart started to flutter, he was a father. He had alright to be excited now. He got to see his kits, well one of his kits grow up. Not to mention still see his other kits and Splashpool!

pronouns.cc
Old February 24th, 2018, 04:38 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike gave a short nod, "Yeah. Now that I think about it, a lot have changed. Specially for a lot of cats." He didn't mention that well, his mother had pass away. While he was worrying over Splashpool, his mother, Emberrage had fallen greatly ill. If you couldn't tell, Flarestrike and his family had mostly names to do with fire. It was like a tradition on his mother's side. His heart started to flutter, he was a father. He had alright to be excited now. He got to see his kits, well one of his kits grow up. Not to mention still see his other kits and Splashpool!
Splashpool dipped her head, moving closer to Flarestrike. For some reason she felt safe around Flarestrike and everytime she was around any other cat that feeling so happens to have left. She knew that they weren't ever going to be beside each other all the time and it made Splashpool a little depressed to see that everything is better wheb she's with Flarestrike. "Where were you plan on going?" asked Splashpool, remebering that he wanted to go somewhere more private, so that they didn't get caught by one of their clanmates.