Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
velli's art trades
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 05:03 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 04:52 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:50 PM
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM

Old October 10th, 2020, 06:02 PM
oh, how i love you..

Default DarkClan

( @ShadowyUnknown @Lynxpaw @Feather-kit This is where the RP will take place.)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 06:05 PM
Mistytail

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: Darkclan (Roleplay!)

Mistystar walked around the camp
Old October 10th, 2020, 06:06 PM
oh, how i love you..

Nightfur let out a yawn and he stretched in the clearing. His claws flexing as he stretched, this was one of the few days that the sun could breach the thick leaves. The sun shone on his glossy black pelt, accentuating the silver flecks in his fur. The warmth on his pelt felt great, he loved it. He shook out his pelt, letting the sun touch his skin. The black furred tom heaved a deep sigh before laying down to bask in the sun. His dark feathered wings tucked underneath him and his tail growled in protest, not wanting to stay still.

(Open!)

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 06:09 PM
Mistytail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post
Nightfur let out a yawn and he stretched in the clearing. His claws flexing as he stretched, this was one of the few days that the sun could breach the thick leaves. The sun shone on his glossy black pelt, accentuating the silver flecks in his fur. The warmth on his pelt felt great, he loved it. He shook out his pelt, letting the sun touch his skin. The black furred tom heaved a deep sigh before laying down to bask in the sun. His dark feathered wings tucked underneath him and his tail growled in protest, not wanting to stay still.

(Open!)

She walked to her deputy and said, "so how are things going in the camp Nightfur" she meowed.
Old October 10th, 2020, 06:09 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Midnightmoon padded around her den she sorted out herbs she clumped cobwebs together and hid some of the death berries she had found. She sorted marigold lavender and yarrow into piles and put it away. Sniffing the air she sighed she still had plenty of leaves to sort she picked up a few catmint and comfrey. She laid her paws on a few juniper berries and sniffed at it making sure it was not death berries.

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!

Last edited by Inconsistency; October 10th, 2020 at 06:14 PM.
Old October 10th, 2020, 06:12 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feather-kit View Post
She walked to her deputy and said, "so how are things going in the camp Nightfur" she meowed.
The deputy recognized the voice speaking to him and he opened one eye to look at Misty, "Hm? Oh. It's going well. We have two kits that need mentors soon. And I've taken a particular interest in mentoring the blind one." He heaved a short sigh as he rolled onto his paws. He looked at the leader and thought for a moment, "What about Featherkit? We could give her to my sister. She can't handle the healing herself all the time. Especially when we come in with sore.. wings and such." Curiosity filled his eyes, he wasn't sure what to do with Featherkit yet.

Baby, my phone!

Old October 10th, 2020, 06:12 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustt View Post

(Open!)
The small kit stepped into the warmth. She paused to scent the air, catching wind of another cat. You don't know anyone ... You need at least one cat to trust in this clan. She could hear the voice whispering in her head, encoraging to socilaize and put her trust in others. No. What if they attack me? Like - Like those rouges did ... Just try. A sigh escaped Rainkit and she decided to lisen to the dumb voice in her head. Edging towards the cat, she started to speak. "Hi ... I'm Rainkit ..."
Old October 10th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Mistytail

Featherkit went into the med cat's den and looked at Midnightmoon, "what are you doing Midnightmoon" she asked.
Old October 10th, 2020, 06:15 PM
Mistytail

Mistystar smiled and responded and said, "that sounds like a great idea when do you think we should have their ceremony Nightfur" she asked.
Old October 10th, 2020, 06:16 PM
oh, how i love you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynxpaw View Post
The small kit stepped into the warmth. She paused to scent the air, catching wind of another cat. You don't know anyone ... You need at least one cat to trust in this clan. She could hear the voice whispering in her head, encoraging to socilaize and put her trust in others. No. What if they attack me? Like - Like those rouges did ... Just try. A sigh escaped Rainkit and she decided to lisen to the dumb voice in her head. Edging towards the cat, she started to speak. "Hi ... I'm Rainkit ..."
(Oop, time to double time- Also, he may be cold to most, but he has a soft spot for kits lmao)

The tom didn't fully recognize the voice speaking to him, so he opened his eyes to see them. "Oh, hello Rainkit. I'm Nightfur, the clan deputy." He pulled himself up to his paws and smiled at the kit. ..And then he remembered she was blind. Sorrow filled his heart for the kit, she was going to be apprentice soon. That's when he decided that HE was going to mentor her. Despite what Mistystar could say.

Baby, my phone!