Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old April 26th, 2022, 05:56 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

WindClan SkyClan

SkyClan has made their home around the base of a massive, gnarled oak tree. Surrounding the tree in every direction but one are large swells of rock and dirt, which dens are either built beneath in the earth, or around. When it rains, the lower levels of the camp floods. So SkyClan also has several "back-up" dens in the higher parts of these stony platforms, as well as a few safe nesting places in the upper branches of the oak itself.

Last edited by plum; October 30th, 2022 at 08:48 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 05:57 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: SkyClan {Role-Play}

[This used to have the first mentions here, but I removed it

I just want to say thank you everyone who joined. I could never imagine that SkyClan could grow with such popularity. I might not be running the project anymore, but I still roleplay here. I am just thankful for everyone who helped SkyClan grow. We might make it back to the Main RP, and I am just so shocked and thankful.

If you asked me a year ago if SkyClan would grow to such lengths, I would say no. I made SkyClan bc I wanted to bring it back, but I thought it was just going to be a small and fun rp. Within a couple of months, SkyClan reached over 500 posts, and surpassed 10 members. We got our own category, and we gained more populairty.

I left on an unexpected break, and when I came back, I was shocked to find out that SkyClan was still active, and we even had Staff and HRs in it. I was just truly shocked. I wanted to get my role as leader back, but I accepted that I was not right to lead my Clan anymore.

Since I stepped down, SkyClan grew more, and surpassed 1,000 posts. That's as much as Main Clans Roleplays. More people were joining, and even if we lost the catagory, we might earn it back within a couple more weeks. As of this edit, SkyClan has over 3,000 posts. I am truly shocked about how much people care for this Clan, and how much people want it back.

It would be my dream to get SkyClan back to the main roleplay. I might not be in charge anymore, and different people have taken charge, I will never forget when I first made this. I was so excited, and now, even if I am older, I still have that same feeling. The feeling of hope. I want to finish what I started, and bring SkyClan back. I hope that in the future, SkyClan can surpass 5,000 posts, and maybe make it to the Main Rp.

Again, I just want to thank everyone who joined. Wether you are an old member who doesn't rp here anymore, or a current rper, I am thankful to all of you. I am just so happy and thankful that people noticed when I first made SkyClan, and that it is still growing. Thank you all.

Your Friend,
-Bean]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; July 16th, 2023 at 11:46 AM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:02 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after
My Mood: Bored

~Applewood|| @Bean_The_Cat~
She raised her russet head, sighing. she didn't know what to do, so she decided on seeing if their leader needed anything. she stretched and stood up, walking out of the den into the sunlit clearing and searched for the tom. she found the direction she needed and started padding that way. she stopped close to the leader, but not super close to make it seem weird. "webstar? i was wondering if you needed anything?"
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:05 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

~~Leafdapple~~

{OPEN}

Leafdapple walked through the camp, looking around. Her eyes scanned the camp carefully. Her cream and white striped fur blew in the wind.

~~Sharpclaw~~

{OPEN}

Sharpclaw ran through the forest, looking for prey, his dark ginger fur blowing in the wind as he ran through the trees.

~~Echosong~~

{OPEN}

Echosong sun bathed in the camp on a rock, purring, her tabby silver fur blowing in the breeze.
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:06 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

WindClan Re: SkyClan {Role-Play}

Webstar

The black tom padded out of his den. The patrols were returning with fresh-kill for the clan. Skyclan was growing well. He hoped it would grow more in the coming moons. He leaped up on the High Tree. "LET ALL WARRIORS AND APPRENTICES JOIN ME BENEATH THE HIGH TREE! IT IS TIME FOR BORDER PATROLS! LEAFDAPPLE { @Leafspeaker } TAKE APPLEWOOD { @Don't Panic } TO THE BORDER! I WILL LEAD ECHOSONG { @Leafspeaker } TO THE BORDER! THEN ECHOSKY { @Clock Dragonshifter } CAN YOU PATROL THE BORDERWITH FIRPELT?" He called out.

{ FOR PATROLS, DO UP TO ONE POST FOR THE BORDER, MARKING IT AND YOU CAN RETURN TO CAMP! MENTION ME WHEN YOU DO!! }

The tom hopped down to join Echosong. He padded to the bramble entrence of camp, beckoning him with a flick of his tail. "Let's see what the other clans are up to" He said, going to the border. He flicked his tail to the left. "Mark that side. I'll go the other way!" He called out.

Firpelt

The dark brown tom walked up to the High Tree as Webstar called out it was time for patrols. Echosky huh? He padded over to them. "Lead the way" He mewed

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies

Last edited by Bean; April 26th, 2022 at 06:18 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:07 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Blazingkit~

She padded outside, the sun warming her fur. A butterfly fluttered up and landed on her nose. Oh my goodness it landed on me! Ahh its so pretty! And it was purple and blue! Those where her favorate colors! She thought, trying to contain her exitment so the butterfly wouldn't fly off.

It fluttered of her little gray nose, landing on a nearby flower. How did the flower not bend under it? How could it fly? How was it so light? Her mind filled with quetions as she wached the butterfly flutter of in search of more flowers. That was amazing! She thought enthusiasticly as she scanned the camp for more butterflys.

Then she spotted a dragonfly. Oh my goodness it has four wings! Wait... did that butterfly have four wings? Oh! It did! It just looked like it had two wings! Those wings on the side of the bug where separate from the main two wings! That was facinating! Her mind was like a kit just let out of the nurserey for the first time with quetions. Infact, she was a kit just let out of the nurserey.

She did a summersault as a bird flew overhead. Oh wow! Birds have two wings, unlike butterflys and dragonflys. I thoght they needed four wings to stay up! Thier so big to! How do thier wings lift them? @Amber Shadow

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; April 26th, 2022 at 06:53 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:16 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clock Dragonshifter View Post
~Echo'Sky~ ( @Leafspeaker)
The dark tom padded out of the warriors den shaking out his pelt. He'd just taken a quick power nap, though he wasn't bothered enough to groom his fur it still looked flawless in the light as his dark blue eyes narrowed against the light shining down on him. Looking around he spotted Leafdapple also scanning the camp, walking over to her he purred. "Why, hello there. May I ask what you're searching for?" the tom asked his head tilted in innocent curiosity.
~~Leafdapple~~

Leafdapple jumped as someone suddenly talked to her. She whirled around. "Oh, hey Echosky. Nothing. I'm just bored. If you will excuse me, I have a pratol to go on." She headed to Applewood( @Don't Panic ).

~~Echosong~~

Echosong looked at Webstar( @Bean_The_Cat ), nodding. She followed her leader. She ran to the other side and marked the side by lifting one of her hind legs. Then she went to Webstar. "Webstar, who will you make deputy and medicine cat? You have to choose soon."
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:17 PM
Kade Clock / Plant-Lover

~Echo'sky~ (OPEN)
The dark brown toms ears perked as he heard his leader speak. Quickly padding over he heard them say he'd be potroling the WindClan Border alone. "On it!" he mewed quietly before padding off on his own.

As soon as the tom of was out of the other cats line of sight he started into a sprint making it to the border in almost no time at all. Skidding to a stop in front of the border he scented the air, Scents stale... Have we really put off the borders that long? he questioned himself in his head before he began going along the border and marking it while also scenting the air with perked ears for any signs of trespassers or danger that could be in their territory.

The tom made quick work of the border though extremely efficient, He'd found no signs that anyone had crossed over but he had caught the scent of prey and stale fox. Though a hunting patrol had just returned he decided to do some hunting before returning to the clan everyone needed to feed and he was sure someone would appreciate extra food and the fox scent was to stale to be recent.

Last edited by Clock Dragonshifter; April 26th, 2022 at 06:32 PM.
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:23 PM
Pfp by Caspian :> Venus!

Bump Policy: Whenever, just not like 10 minutes after

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Leafdapple~~

Leafdapple jumped as someone suddenly talked to her. She whirled around. "Oh, hey Echosky. Nothing. I'm just bored. If you will excuse me, I have a pratol to go on." She headed to Applewood( @Don't Panic ).

~~Echosong~~

Echosong looked at Webstar( @Bean_The_Cat ), nodding. She followed her leader. She ran to the other side and marked the side by lifting one of her hind legs. Then she went to Webstar. "Webstar, who will you make deputy and medicine cat? You have to choose soon."
~Applewood~
She smiled and waved her over. "you ready?" she asked, stretching slightly before bounding up the entrance. she turned and waited for the other, before walking next to the molly to the border.
Old April 26th, 2022, 06:48 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don't Panic View Post

~Applewood~
She smiled and waved her over. "you ready?" she asked, stretching slightly before bounding up the entrance. she turned and waited for the other, before walking next to the molly to the border.
~~Leafdapple~~

Leafdapple smiled and ran after Applewood. She checked the scent. Stale... has it really been that long? She quickly marked the stale scents, leaving a few for Applewood.